剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
I'll get done up,
我会好好打扮
bookish but sexy,
性感的书呆子
intimidated by those big, tough cops.
在这些高大威猛的警♥察♥面前畏畏缩缩
This is, like...
这就像是
Afro Hart to Hart? That it?
黑人版《哈特夫妇》 是吗
Come on.
别闹
Wanna use the pay phone, we're here? Check on the kids?
趁还在这要打个电♥话♥吗 看看孩子们怎么样
Why don't I call from the motel?
为何不到汽车旅馆再打呢
We need to walk it back.
我们得再过一遍
Re-examine it all.
全部重新调查
It's like a thing's staring right at us.
就像有个东西正盯着我们
Got that feelin' myself.
我也这么觉得
The Purcells. Said they were gonna play with their neighbor,
珀赛尔夫妇 说他们要去找邻居玩
the Boyle kid. Yeah?
博伊尔家的孩子 怎么了
But he said they didn't have any plans.
但是那孩子却说他们并没有约好
Why would the Purcell kids lie about meeting the Boyle kid?
珀塞尔家的孩子为什么要撒谎
What were they up to?
他们要去干什么
What were they really doin'?
他们到底是想干什么
Back to the kids.
又回到了孩子身上
Talk to the parents again,
再跟他们的父母谈谈
the Boyle kid, any others knew 'em.
博伊尔家的孩子 以及其他认识他们的人
Go back through the house again, right?
回他们家里再看看 对吗
Yeah, right on.
对 没错
That's good, man.
那招不错
Get that teacher to help with the kids.
让那个老师帮忙对付那些孩子
Wayne had the idea them kids would tell him stories.
韦恩想到那些孩子可能是在编故事
And he was correct.
他说对了
Y'all fucked a good detective there.
你们毁了一个好警♥察♥
You know that, right?
你们自己也知道吧
I wouldn't argue with you.
我同意
But it wasn't me.
但那不是我♥干♥得
Probably didn't even give you shit for it when you saw him, huh?
也许你从一开始就没把他当回事是吧
I can't say he did, no.
你这么说也可以
Purple Hays. My man.
老普·海斯 我的兄弟
Tried to get him transferred over here twice, ya know?
我曾经两次想把他调过来
Blocked both times by the major's office.
但两次都被上面卡住了
Told me not to ask again.
还让我不许再提
Feels like we should stay on point.
咱们还是说重点吧
I'm makin' a point, son.
我说的就是重点 小子
You played with Will and Julie a lot, huh?
你经常和威尔及朱莉一起玩 是吗
Not really. I mean,
并不是 我是说
I hung out with Will at school a little.
我在学校时会跟威尔一起玩
But y'all hung out after school.
但是放学后你们三个会在一起玩
His dad said y'all played after school.
他爸爸说你们放学后经常会一起玩
No, sir. We didn't play much.
没有 先生 我们不怎么在一起玩
I mean, I told him he could come over sometime
我告诉他他可以找个时间
to see the new puppy, but that's it.
来看看我新养的小狗 仅此而已
He's home after school. Or at basketball now.
他放学就回家 或者去打篮球
He don't go out playin' much.
他不怎么出去玩的
You said they played a lot-- that neighbor,
你说他们经常跟邻居的孩子一起玩
Ronnie Boyle?
罗尼·博伊尔
Yeah, well...
是的
three, four times a week.
一周三四次吧
They're best friends.
他们是好朋友
Did Ronnie ever come over here to the house?
罗尼来过你们家吗
Did you ever see him when the kids get together?
孩子们在一起玩时你见过他吗
Um, no...
没有吧
I guess not.
应该没有
I mean, I know him and his parents from school.
我在学校认识的他和他父母
And they'd go over to his place.
他们会去他那里
Well, actually, looks like they didn't really play together.
事实上 他们并不经常在一起玩
What is this--
这是什么...
What's this mean?
这是什么意思
Why aren't you out there lookin' for her?
你为什么不去找她
That's where she is. Out there. She's alive.
她还在外面 她还活着
The letter said she's out there.
信上说她就在那
Feds are runnin' a wide search, Mr. Purcell,
联邦调查员在大范围搜索 珀塞尔先生
and they have a lot more manpower.
他们有很多人力
We're just trying to focus on what's personal.
我们只是想从私事上下手
Would you folks be all right
你们介意我们
if we started going back through some of their things?
去再看看孩子们的东西吗
We're afraid now we... we mighta overlooked somethin'.
我们担心 我们也许忽略了什么东西
What?
什么
We just don't know, ma'am.
我们也不知道 女士
We'll process this stuff
我们检查完这些东西
and get it back to ya.
就还给你们
Don't lose it, OK?
别弄丢了 好吗
We won't.
不会的
Say, one of you used to work at Hoyt Foods?
你们有谁在霍伊特食品工作过吗
Yeah, I did.
有 我
On the chicken line.
在鸡肉生产线工作
Quit a year or two ago.
一两年前就不干了
Make better money in tips at the Sawhorse.
在锯架餐厅赚的钱更多
Why?
怎么了
Just asking.
只是问问
Thank you, now.
谢谢了
So Wayne opened up that the kids weren't doin'
所以韦恩发现了孩子们
what they said they were.
言行不一
With that big reward, brought everybody out the woodwork.
那悬赏让人都冒出来了
You see Wayne much anymore?
在那之后你经常见到韦恩吗
Not at all, really.
还真不常见
And I don't know why.
我也不知道为什么
No hard feelin's, though?
你们没闹翻
Not between him and me.
我和他没有
We were good friends, as I see it.
我们是好朋友 我认为
I think it was...
我觉得是
once we stopped workin' together,
我们不在一起工作之后
we just stopped.
就不联♥系♥了
Sometimes it's like that with people.
人之常情
Dad, can I get a Transformer?
爸爸 我能买♥♥个变形金刚吗
No.
不能
Can we get something from the toys, Dad?
我们能买♥♥些玩具吗 爸爸
If it's cheap? No.
如果便宜的话 不行
Where the hell's the charcoal?
木炭到底在哪
How about if it's only a dollar? No.
如果只要一块钱呢 不行
Stores aren't supposed to be this big.
商店不该搞这么大
Can we at least go look at the toys?
我们可以去看看玩具吗
No. You guys have to stay with me.
不行 你们得跟着我
So we're tryin' to update the book, if possible.
如果可能的话 我想更新书里的内容
Hearing about her prints at the drugstore,
听说药店里采集到了她的指纹
it's very significant.
是条重大线索
How'd you hear about that?
从哪听说的
My ex-husband.
我前夫那
He's a cop in Arkansas.
他是阿肯色州的警♥察♥
Always had a thing for cops, I guess.
我可能是对警♥察♥有什么情结
We got a few partials and a lot of fulls.
我们收集到少数部分指纹和大量完整指纹
We verified it with the state crime lab.
我们在国家犯罪实验室比对过了
It's definitely a match.
绝对吻合
Were any of her prints found behind the pharmacy?
药店后面发现她的指纹了吗
No. But we didn't get to keep workin' the scene, neither.
没有 但我们也没有继续在现场勘查
End of the day,
毕竟
store just wanted to get back to business.
药店只想继续营业
So hers were just the shelves.
所以只在货架上发现了她的指纹
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
We only focused on the robbery,
我们只对抢劫案做了调查
and that was months ago.
那是几个月前的事了
I'm about to clock out.
我准备打卡下班了
You wanna grab a bite? We can talk more about it?
想吃点什么垫下肚子 我们再聊聊吗
All right.
好了
I think we're done.
都买♥♥完了
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表