剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
We did it, Roland!
我们一起搞砸的 罗兰
You manipulative, egotistical,
你爱摆布别人 又自我中心
uppity fuckin'--
超级自负的
What?
什么
What you gonna say?
你要说什么
Guess what word's runnin' through my mind right now.
猜我现在想说什么
Say it, then.
说啊
Say it, motherfucker.
说啊 混♥蛋♥
No.
就不
I just want you to know I'm thinkin' it.
我就是要你知道我在骂你
Harris was Highway Patrol,
1977年时 哈里斯
Zone 4, back in '77.
在4区的高速巡逻队
That puts him in the area where the maid said
那是那个佣人说的霍伊特的女儿
that Hoyt's daughter had her accident.
出事的地方
That coulda been the start--
可以从这开始
him helpin' them, workin' for 'em.
他帮助他们 为他们工作
The black man. "Mr. June."
那个黑人 "琼先生"
Amelia said O'Brien met with him,
艾米莉亚说奥布莱恩见过他
that bar Lucy worked.
就在露西工作过的酒吧
They had some kind of arrangement.
他们之间有过某种协议
You know, I always figured you woulda kept after this
我一直觉得你会继续追查下去
in some way.
在某种程度上
No. I told you,
不 我告诉过你
let it go.
随它去吧
Amelia and me made a deal.
艾米莉亚和我约定过
Yeah.
好
She was a good investigator, huh?
她是个好调查员 对吧
She told me somethin' the other day.
她曾经告诉过我一些事
She was talkin' to me.
她和我说话
She said, uh...
她说
she said that I hadn't known myself,
她说我不了解自己
and that--
还有
that it made me harden my heart.
那让我变得冷酷无情
Amelia told you this?
艾米莉亚告诉你的
She was sittin' right there.
她当时坐在那
She always knew how to cut into me, she wanted to.
她总是知道怎么触动我 按她的方式
Son of a bitch is back.
那个混♥蛋♥回来了
Humor a crazy old man, Detective West.
帮疯老头一把 韦斯特警探
You lookin' for me?
你是在找我吗
Come out there.
出来
You get it? Yeah.
你拍到了吗 拍到了
Could just be somebody's ex-boyfriend watchin' the house.
可能就是谁的前男友在半夜监视
Wayne?
韦恩
Wayne.
韦恩
What are you doing?
你在干什么
What is this?
这是什么
Where have you been?
你去哪里了
I can't talk about this.
我不能说
In the morning... we have to talk.
明早...我们得好好谈谈
Will you talk to me in the morning?
你明早能和我谈谈吗
We haven't been honest.
我们一直都没有互相坦诚
What's going on, what we're doing.
发生了什么 我们在做什么
No. I know.
是的 我知道
Maybe we could turn it around.
也许我们能有所改变
If I tell you--
如果我告诉你
Things you're better off not knowin'.
那是你最好不要知道的事
Not about you, there's not.
只要与你有关就没有我不该知道的
With you, I need to know everything.
只要与你有关我就要知道
I'd be a son of a bitch if I did that to you.
如果我告诉了你 那我才是真的混♥蛋♥
I'm sorry, could be Roland or somethin'.
抱歉 可能是罗兰
Could be big.
可能是很重要的事
Please. Hold on.
拜托 稍等一下
Detective Hays?
海斯警探
Wayne Hays? Yes.
你是韦恩·海斯吗 是的
Do you know who this is?
你知道我是谁吗
No.
不知道
Edward Hoyt.
爱德华·霍伊特
I think we may have some things to discuss.
我觉得我们之间也许有事要商量
How's that?
什么事
Harris James.
哈里斯·詹姆斯
I'd like to discuss the events of last night...
我想和你聊聊昨晚的事
as I understand them.
我都清楚
I could come inside, if you like.
如果你愿意的话 我可以进你家说
I'd be pleased to meet your family.
我很愿意见见你的家人
Your wife, the writer?
你的妻子是那个作家吧
Little Henry and Rebecca.
小亨利和丽贝卡
It's lucky, havin' a family.
有个家庭真是太幸运了
No.
不
Then maybe you'd like to come out and talk to me.
那也许你愿意出来和我谈谈
My preference, you understand, is to keep this between us.
我是想着不让其他人知道这件事
For the moment.
暂时来说
How 'bout a little later?
能不能等会再说
You may not realize this,
你也许还没有意识到
but I've been pretty damn patient with you already.
但我已经给你足够多的耐心了
Perhaps I should take my information to the prosecutor's office.
也许我应该直接去检察官办公室
Or like I say...
或者如我所说
happy to talk inside.
很乐意进去聊聊
No.
不
I'll be out in five.
我五分钟内出来
What?
怎么了
Just, uh--
只是...
I'm sorry. It's one last time.
抱歉 就这最后一次
Trust me, all right?
相信我 好吗
One more time. That's it.
就再一次 最后一次
Then we talk, then I tell you everything.
然后我们谈谈 我把一切都告诉你
Right now, uh,
现在
listen.
听着
You gotta just trust me.
你要信任我
One last time.
最后一次
This is it.
就这样
Time is the school in which we learn.
时光是我们成长的学校
Time is the fire in which we burn.
时光是我们燃烧的火焰
The case. It's only ever the case.
是案子 都是案子的事
That's over now.
现在结束了
All this time...
一直以来
What the hell were you doing?
你都做了什么
My God...
天啊
Just tell me what happened.
告诉我到底发生了什么
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表