剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Tom?
汤姆
Tom!
汤姆
Tom!
汤姆
Hey, what-- what--
怎么
what ya doin' back up here, brother?
你回这里来做什么 兄弟
'Talkin' about?
说什么呢
This is my usual shift. Four years.
我每天都上这个班 上了四年了
What's you're fuckin' problem? My dick showin'?
你们有毛病吧 我的鸡♥巴♥露出来了吗
Hey, Tom.
汤姆
You sure you wanna be back at work today?
你确定今天想回来上班
I been workin' full-time since I was fourteen years old.
我十四岁起就全职上班了
You want me to sit at home with this shit in my head now?
你们要我现在满脑子这事时坐在家里吗
How long you motherfuckers gonna stare at me?!
你们这些混♥蛋♥还要盯着我多久
Somebody got something to say about me?!
有人有对我有意见吗
My family?!
对我家人有意见
Somebody know somethin' I don't--
有人知道我不知道的...
Tom?
汤姆
We didn't plan on havin' you back this soon.
我们没想到你这么快就回来上班
Well, I gotta earn a livin'.
我还要讨生活
Well, the thing is, we, uh...
问题是 我们
we put you on leave.
我们今天安排你休息了
Well, I didn't ask for that, OK?
我没有要求休息 好吗
Now, I gotta work. You tellin' me I can't work?
我要上班 你不让我上班
Look, with everything that's happenin',
听着 发生了这样的事
it's a little disruptive.
会让人心神不宁
People have other things on their mind?
工人们有心事
These machines?
还要操作这些机器
That's how accidents happen. You know that, Tom.
事故就是这么来的 你知道的 汤姆
I'm the guy nobody wants to be, huh?
没人想像我这样吧
I'm the fuckin' joke, right?
我就是个笑话 对吗
You shouldn't look at it like that.
你不该这么想
But you ain't comin' back to work right now, Tom.
但你现在不能来上班 汤姆
Well, fuck everything, anyway!
都他妈滚蛋
Yeah, fuck each of ya!
去你们所有人的
I quit!
我不干了
You remember which house was givin' these out?
还记得是哪家人发了这些
Who else got one?
还有谁有
Mike...
迈克
did you see her get the doll?
你看到她拿娃娃了吗
No, ma'am.
没有 女士
When did you see she had it?
你什么时候看到她拿着这个娃娃的
It was like at the end.
好像在最后
We were all showing what we got,
我们秀出自己拿到的东西
and she had the doll in her trick-or-treat bag.
她的讨糖袋里就有那个玩偶
Did you stay in the neighborhood,
你们就在这个社区要糖
or did you drive somewhere?
还是开车去了别的地方
We just walked.
我们都是走着去别人家
Thanks, Mike. You're really helpin'.
谢谢 迈克 你帮了大忙
What'd you go as for Halloween?
万圣节你扮成什么了
Luke Skywalker.
卢克·天行者
Cool, man.
酷 兄弟
My partner, he loved that movie.
我的搭档很喜欢那电影
Say...
告诉我
were you with Julie and her brother the whole night?
那晚你一直和朱莉和她哥哥在一起吗
Or was there ever a time y'all went different ways?
还是你们分头行动过
Yeah.
分头行动过
They'd been to a couple houses before we met up.
我们见面前他们已经去过几户人家了
But I don't think she had the doll then.
但我觉得那时她还没有那个娃娃
How 'bout the rest of the night?
那你们见面之后呢
We might split up once or twice.
也许后来又分开过一两次
But... not for long.
但时间都不长
I saw her talking to people.
我看见她和别人说话
Adults, maybe.
也许是大人
They were two ghosts.
他们扮成了鬼魂的样子
Just in big sheets.
披着大床单
You don't know who the ghosts were?
你知道那些鬼魂是谁吗
Can you show us where it was y'all went?
你能告诉我们那晚你们去哪里了吗
Here.
这里
You musta had some good times.
你们肯定有过幸福的时候
When y'all meet?
你们什么时候认识的
Thirteen years back.
13年前
We got married 'cause she was pregnant.
她怀孕后我们就结婚了
How long you knew her before?
结婚前你们认识多久了
Not long.
不久
Got married three months after we met.
认识三个月后就结婚了
The Fort Smith courthouse.
在史密斯堡法♥院♥登的记
Me and Lucy, we--
我和露西 我们
we never really knew each other, we just...
我们从没有真正了解彼此 我们只是
well, had the kids.
有了孩子
My kids. Will and--
我的孩子们 威尔和
Are we gonna find Julie, or what?
还能不能找到朱莉
'Cause I can't live through this, man.
因为我撑不下去了 老兄
Neither of us can.
我俩都不行了
If we're not gonna find her, I just need to know now.
如果我们找不到她 我现在就得知道
I can't go to sleep...
我无法入睡
...and I can't wake up.
也醒不过来
Now, you're sayin' last week, Halloween,
你是说上周万圣节
girl got one of these dolls,
女孩拿到了这种玩偶
and then you found two of them at the crime scene?
然后你在犯罪现场发现了两个一样的
It's an identifier, boss.
这是个标识 头儿
So what do you want to do?
你打算怎么做
We wondered maybe let's put it out on the TV or paper.
我们曾想让电视或报纸报道
Ask everybody if they seen one of those,
问大家是否见过
or know who makes 'em around here.
或是否知道是谁做的
But that'd tip our hand. We're not ready for that.
但那就把我们的牌全打了 时机还不成熟
What's better There's 1♥1♥4♥ households in the marked area
更好的做法是 标记出来的地区及周围
and the subdivision near it.
一共有1♥1♥4♥户人家
We do total surveillance.
我们全面监视
We have people searchin' every single house.
派人去搜查每户人家
Oh, come on. You don't have enough for one warrant,
得了吧 你连一张搜查令都申请不下来
much less a hundred.
别说一百张了
No warrants. Say, two days, maybe three.
不用搜查令 用两天或三天时间
Every detective we have.
调动所有警探
Pull in more feds, you want.
如果你想还可以调来联调局探员
Everybody just knocks and asks if they can search.
挨家挨户敲门询问大家是否能搜查屋里
Say it'll help with the Purcell case.
说这能帮助珀塞尔一案
People won't like it...
大家肯定不喜欢
but a lot, I bet...
但我打赌有很多人
a lot of people let us look around.
很多人会让我们进屋看看
We keep surveillance.
我们继续监视
See if somebody starts actin' hinky.
看是否有人行事怪异
Nobody escapes the net. Our guy panics or somethin',
没人能逃脱法网 一旦犯人惊慌失措
we do it fast-- without announcement.
我们就迅速拿下 无需通告
Even if you find anything,
即使你找到线索
it could be problematic at trial.
在庭审中也可能用不了
This is about the girl, not a trial.
这关于那个女孩的性命 不是庭审
Something happened on Halloween, that night.
万圣节那晚肯定发生了些什么事
She gets that doll.
她拿到了那个娃娃
A week later, she and her brother are gone,
一周后她和她哥哥失踪了
and you got two of those things on the scene.
然后却在犯罪现场发现了两个一样的娃娃
Maybe the perp just brought 'em somewhere.
也许犯人也是从哪拿的
You know? Maybe the dolls belonged to the girl.
也许那些娃娃是那小女孩的
It's all maybes, man. You do the maybe that gives you a shot.
全是也许 老兄 只能挑最有可能的去查
No, it's thin.
不 这不可行
And our constituents here,
这里的选民
they value privacy and property rights.
很注重隐私和产权问题
They aren't just gonna acquiesce
他们不会默许
to random searches of their homes.
我们搜查他们房♥子
There's other ways to approach it.
还有别的方法
If we bring in the public, it stirs up the town
如果我们对外公布 整个镇子就会惶恐不安
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表