剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
I can't look at it.
我不忍♥心看
Roland?
罗兰
It's the same.
同样的姿势
What's this one from?
这张照片是在哪拍的
That's Will's first communion.
威尔第一次参加圣餐仪式时
He was ten.
当时他十岁
What?
怎么了
What?
怎么了
Purple Hays.
老普·海斯
How you been, killer?
最近如何 伙计
Just makin' my rounds. Places I'm not wanted.
每天巡巡逻 到处乱晃
Dub SoCo. You served?
金馥力娇酒 你参过军
Every day of my life. Yeah? What war?
每一天 是吗 什么战争
Motherfucker, get me two fingers of Southern Comfort.
混♥蛋♥ 给我两指的金馥力娇酒
He's a lieutenant with state police.
他是州警的副队长
Coulda told him you were fixin' jeeps
应该告诉他我们被人打的时候
while the rest of us was gettin' shot at.
你却在修吉普
Coulda slapped my dick on the bar, too.
也可以把我的屌♥甩在吧台上
Nine years, you're still talkin' about your dick.
九年 你还是半句不离你的屌♥
Well, I don't mean to.
我不是故意的
It just... keeps comin' up.
总是...脱口而出
New task force. I'm in charge.
新的特别小组 由我领头
Good for you, Lieutenant.
好样的 副队长
Say...
这是
that promotion for merit...
立功升职
or did it come with the pigmentation?
还是说因为肤色亮丽
I think, unlike some others, I lacked a big fuckin' mouth.
我觉得应该是因为我不像有些人那样大嘴巴
Hell, with affirmative action, you coulda been my boss by now.
当初要是有平权运动你现在说不定是我上司了
Guess if I'd been clumsy enough to get shot,
估计当初要是我不小心中枪了
I'd be playing golf most days
我现在就天天打高尔夫球
and callin' old buddies like I'm doin' 'em a favor.
一副施人恩惠似的给老朋友打电♥话♥了
Guess you had a few 'fore I got here.
看来在我来之前你还是有几个朋友的
Could be avoidin' home.
也许只是不想回家
I was gonna keep goin', some race bit.
我本来准备继续下去的
You never been very funny.
你从来不是个风趣的人
You feel like maybe bein' a detective again?
想不想再当个警探
'Cause that, you were OK at.
因为你还算擅长
Purcell case?
珀赛尔的案子
State's reopenin' it.
州里要重新调查
They want me to steer.
他们想让我来负责
Look at you.
看看你
Can't stop this rocket.
一路高升
You wanna get back to work, or not?
你到底想不想回来工作
I, uh...
我
I'm sorry about the pigmentation line.
很抱歉说你肤色亮丽
No, you're not.
你才不抱歉呢
Half-sorry.
半抱歉吧
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表