剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, 'course I remember.
我当然记得
Not too long ago?
还不算久远
Ten years is nothin'. I remember everything.
十年不算什么 我都记得
Well, we can't know.
谁能知道呢
I mean,
我的意思是
what you don't remember,
忘记的东西
you don't know you don't remember.
你也不会知道被你忘记了
That's some education in semantics you're givin' me.
你这是给我上语文课呢
let's skip the deposition
还取证干什么呢
and I can just take notes on your lecture.
我直接记笔记就得了
I brought my case file.
我把案件档案带来了
Thanks for comin' in, Wayne. It's good to see you.
谢谢你过来 韦恩 见到你很高兴
Alan. How's the job?
阿伦 工作怎么样
Still there.
还凑活
No major cases, but...
没什么大案子 不过
get more time with the wife and kids.
可以多陪陪老婆孩子
That's good, I guess.
还算不错吧
I take time off, inside three days,
我每次休假 不出三天
my wife tells me, "Get back to work."
我老婆就跟我说回去上班吧
Well, Detective Hays,
海斯警探
we need you to go back over the Purcell case.
我们需要你回顾一下珀塞尔案件
Cases.
一系列案件
Lookin' to overturn the conviction, right?
你们是想推♥翻♥判决 对吗
You good with that?
你没意见
I wouldn't be here otherwise.
有意见我就不会在这里了
Why contest it now? Ten years after the fact?
为什么现在来这出 都过去十年了
It's the family doin' it, I know. But why?
我知道是他家人要求的 但是为什么
You're having memory problems, right?
你记忆有问题 对吗
What?
你说什么
You're having memory problems.
你记忆有问题
Don't whine about it.
别抱怨
Today's May 20th, 2015.
今天是2015年5月20日
Henry's comin' with the people from the TV.
亨利会带着电视台的人过来
You don't like the questions, or you don't wanna do it,
如果你不喜欢他们的问题 或不想接受采访
Henry'll tell 'em to go screw.
亨利会让他们滚蛋
But remember why you're talkin' to 'em.
但是别忘了为什么你会接受采访
Figure out how much they know.
试探他们到底知道多少
You don't need no surprises this late in the game.
到这个时候了可别出岔子
I'm recordin' this on the 19th.
这段录音录于19日
Today's the 20th. Look at your pictures.
今天是20日 看你自己画的图
Take notes. Remember.
做好笔记 记住
Remember the nightstand if you... if you need it.
记住床头柜 如果你需要的话
Hey, Dad.
爸爸
They're all set when you're ready.
他们都准备好了
I think it's a strong case.
我认为这案子证据确凿
You're paid to think that, right?
这是你该做的事 不是吗
My wife's publishing a book about it.
我老婆在写一本关于这个案子的书
Maybe she could help you.
也许她可以帮到你
Let's get through this first.
先把这事做完
Could you tell us about November 7th, 1980?
请告诉我们1980年11月7日发生了什么
Your timeline of events.
从你的时间线来说
Sure.
当然
November 7th, 1980.
1980年11月7日
Friday.
星期五
I remember it was the day Steve McQueen died.
我记得史蒂夫·麦奎因是在那天死的
Hey, Dad. Can we ride out to the playground?
爸爸 我们可以骑车去游乐场吗
What for?
去干什么
Ronnie's got a new dog he's bringing out there.
罗尼新养了一只狗 他会把狗带过去
Home by 5:30. Yes, sir.
五点半回家 遵命
Hey, Dad. When's Mom coming home?
爸爸 妈妈什么时候回家
I don't know.
我不知道
Hey, watch out for your sister.
照顾好你妹妹
Yes, sir.
遵命
Home by 5:30, I mean it!
五点半必须回家
Y'all be back before the sun goes down, ya understand?
要在太阳下山之前回来 听到了吗
Yes, sir!
遵命
Kids left their house approximately 4:00 p.m.
那两个孩子大约在下午四点左右离开家
This from multiple statements.
有多份目击报告可以证明
Come on, let's go!
快点 走了
Let's go.
上车
Dude, watch the leather, man. Dude, all right.
老兄 小心真皮座椅 放心吧
And what were you doing that evening?
那晚你在做什么
I was with my partner at the time.
我跟我的搭档在一起
Roland West.
罗兰·韦斯特
We were doin' our regular shift.
我们在轮班
Following up on a series of thefts, I believe.
应该是在跟进一起系列盗窃案
Workin' cases.
工作
You'll get him next time.
你下次会打到它的
Fate spared its shitty rat life, and it has no clue.
是那老鼠命大 它自己根本不明白怎么回事
Another way of sayin' you're slow on the draw.
不如说你反应太慢了
Steve McQueen died today.
史蒂夫·麦奎因今天死了
We should do somethin'.
我们得做点什么
We could go to Miss Minnie's.
我们可以去明妮小姐那
Give me a break. I can't pay for it, man.
得了吧 我可付不起那钱
It's more honest than most relationships.
嫖可比谈恋爱真诚多了
You never bought no Saigon trim while you was over there?
你在西贡的时候没嫖过吗
Guess I'm a romantic.
可能我是个浪漫主义者吧
I'm a feminist.
我是女权主义者
They want to sell me a piece of ass, they got the right.
她们想卖♥♥我屁♥股♥ 那她们就有权利卖♥♥
Shit. You're gonna pay for it one way or another.
妈的 你总有一天会为你的浪漫付出代价的
You see yourself gettin' married, Purple?
你能想象自己结婚的样子吗 老普
No, sir.
不能
I'm not a big enough asshole
我还没混♥蛋♥到
to put a woman and children through that.
让女人和孩子跟着我受罪
Don't.
别
Dick!
混♥蛋♥
Foxes are predatory vermin, son.
狐狸是害兽 小子
Farmers, I was little,
我小时候 每杀一只狐狸
they gave you a dollar, you kill a fox.
农民都会给你一块钱
I'll give you a dollar for lettin' it go.
我给你一块钱 放它走
Let's go ride around.
我们去开车转转吧
Listen to some music.
听听音乐
All right.
好
Maybe we can find somebody to beat the shit out of.
也许能找个人揍一顿出出气
Boy, that'd be nice.
那可太好了
I don't think so. Let me ask him.
应该没有 我问问他
Hey, son? Ronnie?
儿子 罗尼
You seen the Purcell kids? Will and his sister?
你看到珀塞尔家的孩子了吗 威尔和他妹妹
Were they here? No.
他们来过吗 没有
No, he says they haven't been by.
没有 他说他们没来过
You heard from 'em at all? Were they supposed to come by?
你知道他们在哪吗 他们有说要来吗
No. I told him he could come by to see the new puppy sometime.
没有 我跟他说他可以找时间来看看小狗
But he didn't say today.
但他没说今天来
No, Tom, I'm sorry. He hasn't heard from 'em.
没有 汤姆 抱歉 他没跟他们联♥系♥过
Yeah, he's been here all afternoon, since school.
是的 他放学后整个下午都在家
All right.
好的
I'll let you know if I hear anything.
有消息马上告诉你
This fuckin' piece of shit.
这破玩意
I don't wanna eat no boar meat, man.
我才不吃野猪肉
Tracked it for two days.
捕了它两天
Had to make my own muzzle-loader for the season.
为这个狩猎季我还自♥制♥了把前膛枪
Why'd you kill a boar, but not a fox?
你为什么愿意杀野猪却不愿意打狐狸
Well, you eat the boar.
野猪可以吃
I only had the one shot at him.
我只有那一发了
If I missed, that was my ass.
要是没打中 开花的就是我了
Guess I like a more level playin' field.
可能我喜欢公平竞争吧
Except with rats.
除了老鼠
You know how many times rats almost ended civilization?
你知道有多少回人类差点被老鼠灭绝吗
How many?
多少回
I don't know. At least two.
我不知道 至少两回
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表