剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
You promise.
你保证
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Can you take us through the house?
你能带我们看一下这房♥子吗
Please?
麻烦了
That's Will's room...
这是威尔的房♥间
that's Julie's.
这是朱莉的
That one you and your wife's?
那是你妻子的房♥间吗
My wife's.
是我妻子的
Well, go on. Knock yourself out.
参观吧 随便看
Think his wife left him, took the kids?
要是他妻子带着孩子离开他呢
I mean, they ain't together.
我的意思是 他们不在一起
Think you're right.
没错
I hope you're right.
我希望你是对的
Expect she'll call by the mornin' if that's the case.
如果是那样 希望她明早打电♥话♥
In fact, our first thought was
实际上 我们一开始想的是
the wife had taken off with the kids
他妻子带着孩子走了
and hadn't told the guy.
没告诉他
The marriage wasn't in a good place.
他们的婚姻名存实亡
When'd you drop that theory?
你什么时候放弃那个理论的
About two minutes later.
大概两分钟之后
What the fuck is goin on, Tom?
这他妈怎么回事 汤姆
Let me talk to you.
我要和你谈谈
Listen. Come here, God damn it!
听我说 过来 真该死
What happened?
发生了什么
What did you do? What did you do?!
你做了什么 你做什么了
Me? Me? You're their fuckin' mother,
我 我 你才是他们该死的妈妈
Where were you? Where were you?!
你去哪了 你去哪了
I am entitled to a life! All you had to do was watch 'em!
我有权过我的生活 你要做的只是看好他们
I let them ride bikes like we done a million times.
我让他们像往常一样骑车
Maybe if you were home and not out lookin' for dick!
你要是待在家没去找男人也许就不会这样
Mrs. Purcell.
珀塞尔太太
I'm Wayne Hays.
我是韦恩·海斯
This is Roland West.
这位是罗兰·韦斯特
State Police detectives.
州警探
We put an APB on your kids,
我们对你的孩子发布了全境通告
we got men comin' to search now.
现在已派人进行搜寻了
Can you think of anywhere they might have gone?
你觉得他们可能会去哪
Friends or relations?
有没有可能去哪个亲友家
No. W-We don't have any relat--
不 我们没有亲...
relatives close or nearby.
没有亲戚住在附近
I don't-- I don't understand.
我不明白
What happened?
发生什么事了
You dumbass! You piece of shit!
你这个蠢货 白♥痴♥
You slut! You slut! You stupid piece of shit!
贱♥人♥ 贱♥人♥ 蠢货
You been drinkin' tonight, Mrs. Purcell?
你今晚喝酒了吗 珀赛尔太太
What?
什么
So? It's not against the law.
那又怎么样 这又不犯法
I'm entitled to a life. Of course you are.
我有权有自己的私生活 当然
But you two gettin' mad isn't helping anything right now.
但你们现在生对方的气没有任何帮助
Need to work together, with us.
你们要配合我们找到孩子
OK? For the kids.
好吗 为了孩子
God damn it, he's so stupid.
该死的 他太蠢了
Everything you touch turns to shit.
什么东西经了你的手都变成狗屎
You been runnin' me down. You been runnin' me down for ten years.
你一直都在打击我 你打击我十年了
Why don't we get some coffee goin', all right?
我们都喝杯咖啡 好吗
Everybody just calm down.
大家都冷静下
I'll make the coffee.
我去煮咖啡
Kids headed west down the street
孩子们沿着这条街向西
goin' to a playground near the school.
朝学校附近的游乐场去了
I want three two-man teams goin' through these fields
派三个双人小组去主路间的这些区域
between the main roads.
去搜
Everybody else
其他人
get spotlights up and down each one of these streets--
仔细搜查这里 这里 和这里的
here, here, and here.
街道
Y'all start canvassing...
都去吧
We're waitin' on dogs, but
我们等警犬来
let's get goin'. Yes, sir.
你们先开始吧 是 长官
I ain't never seen these before.
我没见过这些书
You sure?
你确定吗
No judgement.
我不会说什么的
I read it myself.
我自己都看
Yeah. So do I.
我也看
But these are old, and I never seen 'em.
但这些是旧杂♥志♥ 我没看过
He had these?
这是他的吗
It's not unusual.
很正常
No.
是的
Y'all find anything else?
还找到别的了吗
No, sir.
没有了 先生
If we could ask their mother...
如果我们可以问下他们妈妈
maybe she could tell us they have any clothes missin' or not.
或许她能告诉我们有没有衣服少了
Might point us if they run off.
好让我们判断他们有没有离家出走
No, I don't think she's in shape for that.
不用了 我觉得不用问她了
And they didn't run off. I'm tellin' you.
我告诉你们 他们没离家出走
Yes, sir.
你是说过 先生
But it needs doin'.
但流程还是要走的
Save us time.
避免浪费时间
I didn't see the children.
我没看到那两个孩子
But I saw some older boys, teenagers,
但我看到一些稍大的男孩 青少年
in a purple Volkswagen bug.
开一辆紫色的大众甲壳虫
I wasn't home until after 7:00.
我七点以后才到家
I saw the two kids
我看到那两个孩子
riding out toward the park.
骑车往公园方向去
But I didn't see any teenagers.
我没看到什么青少年
But I know they hang around at Devil's Den.
但我知道他们经常在魔鬼穴那
I hear things... about what they do out there.
我能听到他们在那做什么
Yeah, sometimes, like,
没错 有时候
out by the ranger tower at the edge of the park,
在公园边缘侦察塔那里
people hang out, listen to music.
大家会在那聚 听音乐
That Volkswagen is Freddy Burns's, I think.
我觉得那辆大众是弗莱迪·伯恩斯的
I seen that "Trash Man" fella. I don't know his name.
我见过那个拾荒人 不知道他的名字
Rides around town in a go-cart,
开一辆简易车
pickin' through garbage.
在镇上到处转着捡垃圾
Everybody knows him.
大家都认识他
Patty! What's that "Trash Man" guy's name?
帕蒂 那个拾荒人叫什么名字
His last name's Woodard, I think.
我好想记得他姓伍达德
I saw him ridin' around when I was lookin' for the kids.
我开车找孩子们的时候看到他在周围转
He drives a go-cart and tows this little trailer.
他开一辆简易车 挂着他的小拖车
He picks up trash and sells it at the scrapyard, I guess.
他捡垃圾然后在废品站卖♥♥掉 我猜
Been around for years.
已经在这一片好多年了
I never liked him.
我一直不喜欢他
Goin' through other people's trash.
整天翻别人的垃圾
Any idea where he lives?
知道他住在哪吗
We're sorry for the personal nature of these questions, but...
很抱歉 接下来的问题可能有些涉及隐私
we need to know everything we can.
但我们得知道一切信息
How long you folks been sleepin' separate?
你们俩分居多久了
Few months. About six months.
几个月 差不多六个月
Since beginning of summer. Hasn't been that long.
从夏天开始起 没那么久
Yeah, it has. Dan left last May,
有 丹是去年五月走的
then I took the couch.
然后我就睡了沙发
Dan? He's my cousin.
丹 是我堂弟
Stayed with us a few weeks last spring.
去年春天来跟我们住了几周
He's like an uncle to the kids.
他就像孩子们的叔叔
And what's his last name?
他姓什么
O'Brien. Same as mine... used to be.
奥布莱恩 跟我以前的一样
Where's he live?
他住哪儿
He's up in Springfield, Missouri.
在密苏里州的斯普林菲尔德
But he hasn't seen the family in a long time.
但他很久没和家里人联♥系♥过了
He stayed there on the couch? No, he stayed in Will's room,
他在这睡沙发 不 他住威尔的房♥间
Will was on the couch.
威尔在沙发睡
Would you write down his contact info?
你能把他的联♥系♥方式写下来吗
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表