剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
My mistake.
我的错
I get confused--
头脑不太灵光
as you by now know.
你已经知道了
Sit. Please.
请坐
Well, what can I do for you?
有何贵干
I kinda had the impression
我以为我们上次谈话后
after our last talk you might be done with me.
你可能有些烦我了
It's all right.
没关系
Thing is,
问题是
you shared some details I didn't have.
你手里有些细节我都不知道
It's clear you have some kind of investigator workin' this.
很明显你雇了私♥家♥侦♥探♥在调查
We have researchers, a couple of investigators, sure.
我们是有一些调查员 私♥家♥侦♥探♥
And you'd like to talk to me some more?
你可以再多给我讲点吗
Since we haven't addressed the conclusion of our efforts in '80,
80年我们就没有得出结论
much less '90, which to me
90年更没有
is more hauntin' than anything.
我一直忘不了这案子
Yeah. Of course I want to keep talking to you.
我很乐意告诉您
So you want to talk to me, I want to talk to you.
你想告诉我 我也想告诉你
All right, great.
很好
But, Miss...
但是
you're gonna have to show yours, too.
你要全部告诉我
How do you mean? I mean, I wanna know
什么意思 我要知道
anything and everything your people pulled together.
你的人收集到的所有信息
Why are you doing this now?
你为什么现在要这么做
You got some idea what happened to the girl?
你知道那个女孩的遭遇
Are you trying to work this?
你是想破这个案子吗
I wanna know the whole story.
我想要了解所有情况
A lot of this is my life.
我的生活和这案子交织在一起
There are some pieces I'm missin', I need 'em.
我漏掉了一些部分 我需要它们
Drained quarry in southern Missouri.
密苏里州南部的一个开采完的采石场
Dental records from prison identify the remains as Dan O'Brien...
监狱的牙科记录证实这是丹·奥布莱恩
Lucy's cousin who went missing in '90 after resurfacing.
他是露西堂弟 90年露面后失踪
This it?
就这些吗
Look, I can't show you all my cards just yet.
我现在还不能全部告诉你
But it's not on you.
但是这不是你的错
Should you happen to see my son, Henry,
要是你见到了我的儿子亨利
it'd be best for both of us you didn't mention this exchange.
最好不要提起我们这次谈话
Are you sure you're not trying to investigate this again?
您确定不是想重新调查这个案子吗
That'd be a job for somebody
这得让头脑清晰的人
who knows where he is most of the time.
来调查
We're puttin' an APB on the description, person of interest.
已经发出了对嫌疑人外貌的全境通告
Between the pose, the dolls,
姿势 那些娃娃
and why we think this has something to do with the church.
我们认为这件事和教堂有关
That's strange-- the body position bein' the same.
奇怪的是 尸体的姿势是一样的
That, and the toys.
还有娃娃
Playin' out in the woods-- this new "Aunt."
在森林里玩 和这个"姑妈"
Doll guy mentionin' nieces and nephews,
买♥♥娃娃的人提到了外甥和外甥女
little notes in her room.
房♥间里的便条
There's an aspect we're not catching.
我们还漏掉了什么东西
We're tryin' to print the whole congregation.
镇里的教众都有嫌疑
Oh, speaking of-- still no match
说到这个 自行车上的指纹
on the bicycle's prints.
也没有匹配结果
We just had our guy start comparing to student files.
我们刚让人去对比学生档案
There was this program a couple years ago,
几年前有个项目
all the kids got theirs done.
所有孩子都做了
What about the note?
便条呢
Matched magazine ads
杂♥志♥广♥告♥上的
to the letters, but no real action there.
字母 没什么东西
Processing public mailboxes that ZIP code, but...
正在查那个邮箱的邮编
it's not gonna come to anything.
不会有什么有用信息的
Thought to look at the toys from the woods.
我们本来想着可以查一下林子里找到的玩具
Call around, see what shops sell those specific.
打电♥话♥问问 看有没有商店卖♥♥
We've still got those unknown prints from 'em too.
还有那上面的未知指纹
Another thing.
还有
How 'bout workplace injuries going back 40 years?
查一下过去四十年里的工伤记录
Anybody lost an eye, black male,
瞎了一只眼睛的黑人男性
Washington and surrounding counties.
华盛顿和附近几个县的
That's kind of thin.
感觉不是什么重要线索
Any priors from that list of employees
孩子母亲工作的
at the Hoyt Foods plant where the mother worked?
霍伊特食品厂里的雇员有谁有前科吗
Cross-reference with workplace injuries.
交叉对比一下工伤记录
You heard your prosecutor's going on Donahue?
你听说地检上了多纳休的节目吗
What the fuck is a Donahue?
多纳休是他妈什么
Is the caller there?
打进来了吗
Yes. Go right ahead, please.
是的 请接通一下
Mr. Kindt, in your experience,
金特先生 据你所知
do you think that dangers to children
你觉得这几年来儿童的处境
have gotten worse over the years?
是不是更加危险了
Well, I think children are at considerable risk.
我觉得儿童有相当大的风险
I mean, I-it's no secret that our values
我们社会的价值底线
have lowered significantly as a society,
显然已经严重下滑
and in that environment,
在这种环境中
certain people feel emboldened to prey on children.
有些人竟敢把魔爪伸向儿童
Dickhead wants Attorney General.
蠢货想当检察长
Now, this crime is our number one priority.
这个案子是我们的头等大事
And we'll be back in just a minute.
我们马上回来
It's beyond the fuckin' pale.
这根本是在胡扯淡
Forget it. We got a hit on the bike.
别管了 自行车有线索了
What? Who?
什么 谁
That Black Sunday teenager--
黑色星期日的孩子
what's his name? Freddy Burns?
叫什么来着 弗莱迪·伯恩斯
"Don't call."
"别打电♥话♥"
Who the fuck do you think you're talkin' to, motherfucker?
你跟谁说话呢 操♥你♥妈♥的
Hello? Hello?
喂 喂
What do you want?
有什么事
My name is Amelia Reardon.
我叫艾米莉亚·里尔顿
I taught Will English.
是威尔的英语老师
I picked up...
我挑了...
the children had things.
孩子们有些东西
projects in the art room, other stuff.
美术室的作品之类的
I said I'd bring it by. Right.
我说我会带给你们 没错
I forgot.
我忘了
Sorry.
抱歉
Thank you.
谢谢
I-I know we don't know each other.
我知道我们不认识
I can't possibly imagine what you're going through.
我无法想象你现在的处境
But if you ever need anything,
但如果你有需要
please reach out to me.
请联♥系♥我
Can I tell you something?
我可以跟你说些事吗
Amelia?
艾米莉亚
'Course.
当然
I have got the soul of a whore.
我骨子里是个婊♥子♥
Lot of times...
很多时候
we do things to hurt ourselves
我们会伤害自己
because we think we deserve to be hurt.
因为我们觉得自己活该
Whatever you think you did or didn't do...
无论你觉得你做了或没做什么
you don't deserve to suffer.
你都不该受罪
You don't need to be punished.
你不该受到惩罚
And those children wouldn't want you doing that to yourself.
而且孩子们也不愿你这么对自己
I never knew my momma.
我不了解我妈
All I hoped,
我只希望
when I knew enough to hope, was that them kids
当我足够懂事时 希望孩子们
might have a better time of it than I did.
比我有更好的童年
But even then, I couldn't make that easy on 'em.
即便这样 我还是没能好好照顾他们
This wasn't a very happy home.
这不是个很幸福的家庭
Children should laugh.
孩子们应该欢笑
There wasn't a lot of laughter around here.
但这里并没有什么欢声笑语
Every parent wants to do more.
家长总想做更多
But people make mistakes.
但人都会犯错
Not like this.
不会犯这种错
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表