剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Well, I just assume that would have been
我以为他应该是
with the rest of them
跟其他黑鬼一起
over the tracks in Davis Junction.
住在戴维斯路口的铁道附近
Thank you, ma'am.
谢谢你 女士
Special Investigator.
特别调查员
New detail.
新队伍
Roland's in charge, he wants me on it.
由罗兰负责 他希望我加入
They're reopening the Purcell case.
他们要重新调查珀塞尔的案子
How 'bout that, right?
很不错 对吧
Yeah, but this time we get to close it.
但这次我们会结案
Actually get to do my job again.
总算能重新好好干活了
Good. I'm happy for you.
很好 我为你开心
That what happy looks like?
那就是你开心的样子
I've been doing it wrong all these years.
那我这么多年都表达错了
I'm happy for you like you were happy for me the other night.
我为你开心 就和那晚你为我开心一样
Oh, good.
很好
'Cause of course no mistake,
果然犯了点错
no slip of temper could possibly occur
发个脾气最后就一定要
without me paying double interest for it at a later date.
让我付出双倍代价才能了结
You could just apologize.
你也可以道歉
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry I haven't expressed better
对不起我一直没表达清楚
how inadequate and useless I've been made to feel.
这一切让我感觉我有多无能和没用
Yeah, "made to feel."
对 让你感觉
You're this person things just happen to.
你就是那种人 什么事都不顺
Your job, your marriage...
你的工作 婚姻
your family, your feelings--
家庭 还有感受
everything's just happening to you.
所有事都是无故发生在你身上
You're this grown man with no agency of his own.
你是个成年人却毫无掌控
Fate just keeps throwing him curveballs.
命运总是在捉弄你
How awful for you, these trials and vicissitudes.
你真是惨啊 世事无常 命途多舛
Look it up.
你去查查什么意思吧
When have I ever not been stand-up
我什么时候没有支持过
for you and our family?
你和这个家
I try, you see me tryin'.
我一直在努力 你知道我尽力了
There's guys, they're barely around.
那帮家伙 他们根本没时间陪家人
They get girlfriends.
还都有女朋友呢
I wish you would. Get a girlfriend, please.
我希望你也有 你去交个女朋友试试吧
I'm not the one my head in the clouds the last five years.
过去五年一直在做白日梦的人可不是我
"Oh, I'm 'on be a great writer.
我可是个知名作家了
Let me just use this awful tragedy
就让我用这些惨绝人寰的案子
to take myself on to better things,"
来作为我事业进一步的踏脚石
because you always gotta be on your way to better things.
因为你总是想要事业的进步
'Least I have some kind of drive.
至少我还有动力
I can't even say what moves you anymore.
我都不知道你现在还有没有动力
I think you stay upright out of habit.
我觉得你每天起床只是因为习惯
This walking wounded, poor me.
这个身心俱疲 可怜的我
Let me ask you something.
我问你
You guys OK?
你俩没事吧
Yeah, Dad.
没事 爸爸
Do not talk shit to my face and walk away.
你不能骂完我就走
I don't want to be around you right now.
我现在不想看见你
You want me to leave you alone,
你想自己待着
then stop talking shit.
那就别骂我
'Cause when you talk shit about me,
因为你骂了我
I'm required to defend myself.
我必然要反驳你
How can you defend yourself?
你怎么反驳
You can't defend yourself
你没法反驳
because you don't know what's wrong.
因为你根本不知道哪里不对
Did the wife in your scenario
你剧本里妻子这个角色
play any part in the conflict,
在过去十年中的冲突里
any role the last ten years?
扮演过什么角色吗
Let go of me, Wayne.
放开我 韦恩
Stop talkin' shit about me.
别这么跟我说话
Or what?
不然呢
Or I'm gonna start cryin'.
不然我就要哭了
Well, that's a first.
这倒挺新鲜的
Thinking we can't understand each other.
我觉得我们根本不能理解对方
We're never gonna.
永远也不会理解
Great, Wayne.
好极了 韦恩
Walk away. Surprise, surprise.
快走吧 真让人惊讶
Well, what do you want me to do, huh?
那你要我怎样
You want me to yell some more?
让我再大喊大叫
You want me to hit you? You want me to fuck you?
让我揍你 还是操你
Just give me my orders, Major.
赶快给我命令 长官
I want to finish this.
我想把这件事说清楚
All on your schedule, I guess.
一切都听从你的安排
Be happy when you say. Fight when you say.
你说开心就开心 你说吵架就吵架
Talk when you say. Fuck every so often.
你说谈话就谈话 你说操就操
Well, how 'bout right now?
现在怎么样
What?
什么
How 'bout right now?
现在操♥我♥
You got some major cognitive dissonance.
你还真是习惯发号♥施令了
Guess we 'bout six years old, huh?
像两个小孩子似的
I don't think bad of you.
我没有把你往坏处想
What I was saying-- I didn't mean that.
我刚才说的那些并不真的是那个意思
Me neither.
我也是
Want to just do a house-to-house?
要挨家挨户排查吗
That'd be fun.
那可有意思了
I thought we'd just start at the liquor store.
我觉得我们可以先从卖♥♥酒的地方开始
Pretty fuckin' racist, man.
你这是种族歧视
And it's one of three businesses here
那是这里的三家店之一
'cause nobody uses it.
因为没人买♥♥
Let's flip for it.
抛硬币吧
All we know, man's got a dead eye.
我们只知道那个人瞎了一只眼
Filmy-like.
白内障
Sound like anybody in the community?
你们社区里有这么一个人吗
Having us owe you a favor could be worthwhile,
卖♥♥我们一个人情对你有好处
find yourself in a difficult position ever,
万一你在警♥察♥那里
police.
惹上什么麻烦
He's always been a good customer,
他一直是个好顾客
but you...
但是你们...
talkin' 'bout that dead eye.
说瞎了一只眼睛
Sam Whitehead got one of them.
山姆·怀特海德就有一只瞎眼
Where's he live?
他住在哪
That trailer park off of Central Avenue.
中♥央♥大街外的拖车停车场
Mr. Whitehead.
怀特海德先生
Wonder could we talk to you a minute.
有时间能谈谈吗
Well, what's this about?
谈什么
Could we step inside, sir?
我们能进去说吗 先生
I'd rather stay out here, if it's all the same to you.
如果你们不介意 我更愿意在外边说
You ever go to mass?
你做过弥撒吗
St. Michael's church?
在圣米迦勒教堂
No, I go to First Presbyterian.
不 我去第一长老教会
You go to their church fair, maybe?
那你参加过他们教会的集♥会♥吗
Buy some dolls made out of straw?
买♥♥过一些稻草做的娃娃
What? No!
什么 没有
What the hell is this?
你们这是什么意思
What y'all tryin' to do to me?
你们想对我做什么
Just runnin' down a coupla details.
只是调查一些细节
Case we're workin'.
我们在查案
Dead boy, missin' girl.
死去的男孩 失踪的女孩
You mighta seen it in the papers.
你可能在报纸上看过
White children.
白人孩子
If it's in the paper, it's white children.
如果上了报纸 那肯定是白人孩子
Knowin' we're not gonna solve the racial complexities of our day
你知道我们没法站在你的院子里
here in your front yard,
解决种族问题吧
maybe you could tell us where you were the night of the 7th?
但也许你能告诉我们你七号♥晚上在哪里
Where was I? Where you tryin' to say I was?
我在哪里 你们想说我在哪里
Y'all come over here!
你们都过来
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表