剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Do not come bouncin' in here, half in the bag,
以后不要半醉不醒地进门
all giddy about this shit.
说话的时候乱晃
Can you do that?
行不行
Can you summon the mental resolve
你能不能行行好
to shut up about this shit with me?
别他妈烦我了
If you feel this way, you don't have to talk to me like that.
就算你这样想 你也没必要跟我这样说话
You could just tell me. You've been told.
好好说就行了 告诉过你了
Why don't you go check on your kids
你去看看孩子吧
since you haven't seen 'em all day.
你一整天都没见他们了
They're supposed to be in bed. Fuck off.
他们现在应该睡下了 滚蛋
I'm with them five times
我陪孩子的时间比你
the amount you are for a job that treats you like shit.
干那垃圾工作的时间多得多
I don't really feel like tradin' curses. I said my piece.
我不想对骂 我说完了
I'm not gonna stop, Wayne.
我不会收手的 韦恩
Patrol's got the scene. Forensics is on the way.
巡警封锁了现场 鉴证员马上就到
That's where the boy died.
那个男孩死在这里
Somebody carried him to the cave.
有人把他移到了洞里
The office checked the field reports.
办公室查了报告
Nobody talked to this guy.
没人跟他谈过
And the farm road's not on our maps.
农场的路不在我们的地图上
I already talked to your people.
我已经跟你们的人说过了
Man came here the next day.
第二天来的那个人
What man?
什么人
Was he police? Sheriff's?
警♥察♥ 还是治安官
Man in a suit. Showed me a badge.
穿着西装 给我看了警徽
Asked me about those missin' kids,
问我失踪的孩子的事
if I'd seen anything.
有没有看到什么
Can you describe him?
能描述一下这个人吗
A normal guy. White. A suit.
普通人 白人 穿西装
Showed me a badge.
给我看了警徽
What'd you tell him? Did you see anything?
你跟他说了什么 你看见什么了
I told him I seen those kids 'fore.
我说我以前见过那几个孩子
Two or three times. They come down my road and into the woods.
两三次吧 他们走我农场的路去树林里玩
Couple afternoons I seen 'em.
一般是在下午
You see anybody else? Yeah.
你看见过其他人吗 是的
Told him I seen a car out here a couple times.
跟他讲了之前有几次都看到有辆车停在那里
Nice one. Brown. Man and woman.
豪车 棕色的 看见过一个男人和女人
Uh, but it-- but it wasn't the same day.
但不是同一天见到的他们
What'd they look like? The man and woman.
那个男人和女人长什么样
Like y'all.
像你们一样
Black and white.
一个黑人一个白人
Man was Negro.
男的是黑人
I couldn't see faces.
看不清脸
Now, most times,
通常
you gotta be lookin' for our place...
你得自己寻找
but sometimes people come out here.
但有时候人们自己会出来
Sir?
先生
You mind we search your property?
介意我们搜查一下你家吗
Yes, sir, I mind.
我介意
Don't you need a warrant for somethin' like that?
你们不得出示搜查令什么的吗
If you make us get one.
如果需要我们可以去弄一个
I think you'll have to, son.
那你就去弄一个吧 孩子
Can I ask...
请问
do you feel there was sufficient coverage of the neighborhood
你觉得当时你们的搜查范围有覆盖到
during the canvassing?
整个社区吗
Yes, I do.
是的
We brought whatever we had.
我们动用了所有资源
General rule is, you start close, then work your way out.
一般都会就近区域开始搜查 再慢慢扩展
Did officers conduct multiple interviews
警员们和所有潜在证人
with all potential witnesses? Yes.
都进行过多次面谈吗 是的
And, uh, I feel like, honestly,
而且老实说我感觉
everyone was givin' everything they had.
所有人都把知道的说出来了
Well, we have people who say
但我们发现有人声称
they were never questioned by the police,
他们从未被警♥察♥询问过
although they remember the officers going door to door.
他们也记得当时警♥察♥都是挨家挨户问询的
I don't know.
这我就不知道了
If anyone got overlooked, it was a mistake.
如果有人被漏掉 那肯定是个失误
We had over a hundred law enforcement officers out there.
我们派出了100多位执法人员
Some residents did get talked to three or four times.
有些居民确实被询问了三四次
But nobody spoke to these people.
但却没人询问过这些居民
And we found two who both separately claim to have witnessed
而且我们发现有两个人 分别声称
a very nice brown sedan driving around the neighborhoods,
他们在附近都见过一辆棕色豪华轿车
and later, away from Devil's Den on the day of the murder.
并且在谋杀当日看到过这辆车驶离魔鬼穴
Brown sedan?
棕色轿车
A witness said police talked to him once,
一个目击证人说警♥察♥找他询问过一次
and he told them about the car, but they never came back.
他跟警♥察♥说过那辆车 但之后没人再找过他
And there's no mention of the sedan in the field reports.
现场调查报告中并没有提到这辆轿车
Another said police never took a statement,
还有一个证人说警♥察♥并没有记笔录
but they both noticed the car because it was new and upscale,
他们都有注意到这辆车 因为它很新很贵
and that was unusual for the area.
在那个区域很罕见
And that the vehicle kept driving around.
而且那辆车一直在附近转悠
Treads.
车胎印
I remember. Treads.
我记得 那些车胎印
Another former resident, Charles Snyder,
另一个前住户 查尔斯·辛德说
said two weeks before, he reported that his boy and a friend
两周前 他报过警说他儿子和一个朋友
had told of a black man with a scar, in a suit,
在魔鬼穴公园附近孩子们常玩的死胡同里
at the cul-de-sac where the kids played near Devil's Den.
见过一个穿西服 有个伤疤的黑人
No one ever came back to question him.
但没人去询问过他
None of this is mentioned in the official reports.
在正式报告里这些都没提到过
This alone, don't you think, points to serious flaws
你不觉得光这件事就表明 从一开始
in the investigation from the beginning?
调查就出现了严重的问题吗
What's goin' on?
到底怎么回事
Really.
说真的
You have some new evidence?
你有新的证据吗
Are you lookin' for Julie? You find somethin'?
你在找朱莉吗 你找到了什么
That's enough for today. No, I'm all right.
今天就这样吧 不 我没事
I think we're doing well. I'm sure you do.
我觉得进展很好 你当然这么认为
You see his distress? This man is ill, Elisa.
你看到他的焦虑了吗 他病了 艾莉莎
Henry That is enough.
亨利 就这样吧
For today.
今天
Over there.
那边
Other side of the tree line.
林木线的另一边
It's hard to find. Kinda hidden.
很难找 很隐蔽
That's where they played.
那就是他们平时玩的地方
We need to process these toys.
我们得检查这些玩具
Can bag the toys, but we need pictures to show the parents.
玩具可以包起来 但先拍照片好给父母们看
Get up.
起来
What's goin' on?
怎么了
What are you doin', skulking around here?
你在干什么 在这偷偷摸摸的
Wha--
什
We got kids playin' out here,
有孩子在这玩
and we don't need you lurkin' around 'em.
我们不需要你在他们周围鬼鬼祟祟的
My kids and two others say you keep comin' around that field
我的孩子和其他两个说你总过来
where they all play.
来他们玩的地方
What are you comin' around the kids for?
你整天在孩子周围转想干什么
I'm not.
我没有
I don't.
我没有
I have kids. No, you don't.
我也有小孩 不 你没有
And we don't want you around, ya hear?
我们不想你来这周围 听到了吗
I live here! I have rights!
我住在这 我有权利
I fought for your fuckin' rights, you asshole--
我为了你们的权利而战斗过 蠢货
You're a goddamn bum.
你是个该死的流浪汉
You stay away from these kids.
你离这些孩子远点
And stay out of our neighborhood!
离开这个社区
You hear me now, boy?
你听到我说的话了吗 小子
You don't come around here no more.
你不准再到这附近来
We don't see you,
我们不想看到你
and God help you if you talk to another child out here.
如果你再和一个孩子说话我们就不客气了
Get the fuck outta here!
滚出这里
So how's life in charge?
过得怎么样
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表