剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Come watch these nefarious men, what they's tryin' to do to me!
过来看这两个坏人想对我做什么
And you--
还有你...
how you gonna wear that badge?
你是怎么戴上警徽的
It's got a little clip on it.
那后面有个小夹子
Off on the wrong foot here.
你误会我们了
It's just a few questions, Mr. Whitehead.
只是问几个问题 怀特海德先生
Why y'all messin' with old Sam?
你们为什么招惹老山姆
Leave him alone. Be cool, y'all.
别找他麻烦 都冷静点
It's nothin'. So far.
目前还没有麻烦
Might not stay that way,
情况也许会改变
certain people don't back the fuck up.
如果某些人不退下的话
Knock it off with that shit. Y'all heard that?
别这样 你们都听见了吗
Peckerwood lookin' to shoot somebody!
这个白垃圾想开枪打人
Ain't nobody call for the po-lice.
这里没人报♥警♥
Where were you the night of the 7th?
七号♥晚上你在哪儿
Right here. My house.
就在这 在我家
They tryin' to fix me up! Them white children on the news!
他们想整我 新闻上的白人孩子
You know they tryin' to put that on a nigger!
你们知道他们想找个黑人栽赃
Goddamn it, calm the fuck down!
该死的 都他妈冷静
No, no! Roland!
别 别 罗兰
Stir up enough of this shit, somebody gon' get hurt.
再煽动下去 就会有人受伤
And brother, it ain't gon' be us.
而且兄弟 受伤的不会是我们
You talk to us here or at the station--
你可以在这里或者回警局跟我们谈
but you're talkin'.
但是你必须谈
Lookin' for a black male with one dead eye.
我们在找瞎了一只眼睛的黑人男性
You know anybody like that, Sam?
你认识这样的人吗 山姆
I don't know what you're talkin' about.
我不知道你在说什么
I work for a goddamn living!
我工作谋生
Two jobs, when I can get 'em!
能找到的时候 同时做两份工
I haul freight for the railroad, and I trap.
我做铁路运输 我还陷阱捕猎
You fittin' to shoot me now?
现在你觉得能打我了吗
You spend any time at Devil's Den?
你去过魔鬼穴国家公园吗
I do not.
没去过
Anybody verify you were here the night of the 7th?
有人能证实七号♥晚上你在这里吗
Most of the people on my goddamn lawn!
那些在我家草坪上的人♥大♥部分都能
I ain't the only one-eyed nigger in these parts!
我不是这附近唯一的独眼黑人
Farm work, killin' line at the chicken plant.
干农活的 在鸡肉厂屠宰生产线的
You know anybody else with one eye?
你还认识其他独眼的人吗
Half the motherfuckers out here
这里一半的混♥蛋♥
missin' fingers, toes, ear, somethin'!
都缺手指脚趾 耳朵之类的
Go ahead and shoot me now.
开枪打我吧
See how this goes first.
先看看会怎么发展
Come out here! Take it easy.
出来 别激动
Nobody gettin' hurt today.
今天没人会受伤
Tell 'em, Mr. Whitehead.
告诉他们 怀特海德先生
It's all right so far, y'all.
目前为止没事 各位
But everybody be careful.
但大家都小心点
This white man wanna shoot somebody.
这个白人想开枪打人
Don't take it personally.
别放在心上
Oh, that's fuckin' perfect!
这他妈太好了
Believe this shit?
你能相信吗
I mean, bit of an overreaction, don't ya think?
我是说 有点反应过度了 不是吗
Would you've done it?
你会做吗
Would you've shot one of 'em?
你会开枪打他们吗
If I thought it was between him and me.
如果我觉得不是他死就是我活的话
And no, I could give a fuck what color he was.
并且我根本不在乎他是什么肤色
Sure about that?
你确定吗
Fact these were black folks probably gave me more pause.
实际上 他们是黑人反而让我更犹豫了
Mob of white people surrounds me,
一群白人围住我
smashes up my ride,
砸烂我的座驾
be a lot less hesitation what I'd do.
我下手会少很多顾虑
Can we say this was anonymous vandals?
我们能说这是匿名破坏吗
We're not goin' with "irate Negros"?
不说"愤怒的黑人"吗
When I was on the force in the '80s,
80年我在警队的时候
that woman could do more pushups than anybody in the department.
有个女人做俯卧撑比局里所有人都厉害
All right.
好了
She here's a good woman.
她是个好女人
We had a fat guy that smoked Viceroys one after another in my day.
那时候我们的前台是个烟不离手的胖男人
What's goin' on, Dad? Why didn't you call?
怎么了 爸 你为什么不打电♥话♥
I'd have come to you. Take it easy.
我会去找你 别紧张
I didn't drive. I...grabbed a bus.
我不是开车来的 我搭的公交
I'm just sayin', you take a bus,
我的意思是你坐公交
what happens, you forget to get off?
万一忘记下车了怎么办
What happens, you don't remember why you even got on?
万一你连为什么上车都忘了怎么办
I hold down this button.
我按下这个键
It calls you.
就能打给你
Think I oughta walk around with a note or somethin'?
你觉得我出门应该带着便笺提示吗
Whatever you think is best.
你觉得怎么样比较好
I don't wanna get arrogant with this thing.
省得我有了手♥机♥就不听你的了
What ya got there?
你拿的是什么
You know, I...
你知道 我
I been workin' on this thing.
我一直在做这个
Writin'. About the case.
写作 写那个案子
Both times, the first one and the second.
两次 第一次和第二次
Well, so...
所以
I been goin' through old files and writin' stuff down,
我一直在检查旧文件 把事情写下来
and recording stuff, so I remember.
还有录音 这样我就能记住
What's the point, you lookin' at old case notes?
你检查旧案子的笔记有什么意义
Writin's been good for me.
写作一直都对我有好处
Maybe I got a book in there or somethin', or...
也许能写成一本书之类的 或者
maybe it's nothin' and don't mean anything,
也许什么都不是 没有任何意义
but it's been good for me. My head, I mean.
但对我有好处 我是说对我的脑子
You don't need to do that show anymore.
你不用再拍那个电视节目了
I'm not talkin' about the show.
我说的不是电视节目
It's me. It's my life.
是我 我的人生
Tell myself the story, I tell the case in steps,
我把故事讲给自己听 分阶段讲案子
and I'm rememberin'.
我开始记起来了
Rememberin' my life.
记起我的人生
Goin' along with all that, I...
回忆所有那些事 我
found a coupla people and details
发现了一些人和一些细节
I was wonderin' if maybe you could look up for me.
我想也许你能帮我查查
Man, Dad, I don't think so.
老爸 这可不怎么好办
I really need your help here.
我真的需要你的帮助
Where else I'm gonna go than Detective Hays?
除了海斯警探我还能找谁
Look at it.
看看这个
Just a few names and people I'd like to see where they ended up
我只是想知道几个人的后续
and never got around to gettin' everything from.
过得怎么样
And Roland.
还有罗兰
What I really need is for you to find Roland.
我真正需要你找的是罗兰
Roland? Jesus, Dad, come on.
罗兰 上帝啊 老爸 别这样
I need his memory, son.
我需要他的记忆 儿子
I'm bein' straight with you, man to man.
我和你实话实说 男人对男人
Knowin' I had a place here, as you do.
我在这有一席之地 像你一样
This right now is...
现在这是
my way of stayin' alive.
我活下去的方式
This can't be a habit or anything, all right?
下不为例 好吗
Yes, sir.
好
Thank you, son.
谢谢你 儿子
Roland, um... he's not dead, is he?
罗兰 他还没死对吗
I guess I'll find out.
我会知道答案的
How are you otherwise?
你怎么样
One of my good days. Pretty clear.
美好的一天 很显然
Be a good day for that director to catch me.
为导演找到我准备美好的一天
You seen her since?
你后来见过她吗
The director? Elisa?
那个导演 艾莉莎
...since the last day, I mean?
我是说从上次采访之后
No, not since she pulled that shit,
没 从她上次胡说八道
criticizin' the investigation.
批评那案子的调查之后就没见过她
OK, son.
好 儿子
Now look, Dad, I'm gonna see what I can do about some of these,
老爸 我去想想办法
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表