剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
she and I always had different ideas. I remember that.
她和我总是意见不合 我记得
Wayne. Ronnie.
韦恩 罗尼
Special Agents Burt Diller and John Bowen.
这是特别探员伯特·迪勒和约翰·鲍文
Thanks, Detective, we'll get these back ASAP.
谢谢 警探 我们会尽快送回来
Want you to know we have no intention
希望你们知道我们不想
of impeding or usurping your investigation.
妨碍或接手你们的调查
This is a Task Force.
这是特别任务小组
One unit with a common goal.
同一个组织同一个目标
Feds are gonna take the lead with the kidnappin'.
联邦调查员会接管绑♥架♥案
You two are still point on the death investigation.
你们两个还是负责死亡调查
Both of which will hopefully lead to the same solution.
希望两边都能得到同一个结果
Everybody shares everything.
大家信息共享
We'll be doing debriefs first thing every mornin'.
每天早上第一件事是报告最新情况
Everybody turns in dailies.
每人每天做日报
How you guys wanna go forward?
你们接下去想怎么做
We got a multi-state APB out on the girl.
我们在多个州都发了小女孩的全境公告
Checkpoints along state lines. Agents advised.
在州边界线设置检查站 探员们也都了解案情了
Let us get caught up. We'll figure our next move.
让我们先着手调查 然后再看下一步怎么办
Time?
时间到了吗
You two have somewhere to be?
你们两个要去什么地方吗
We got a funeral to get to.
我们去参加一个葬礼
I know we spoke on the phone, but...
我知道我们电♥话♥里谈过 但是
want to touch base on a couple of things.
还是有一些事想见见你
What's that?
什么事
I haven't been out here since last May.
我去年五月之后就不在这了
You stayed in the boy, Will's, room, right?
你住在那个男孩 威尔的房♥间 是吗
Yeah. Told you I did.
是的 我告诉过你了
You leave a couple magazines behind?
你留下了一些杂♥志♥
Under the mattress?
在床垫底下
Damn. Yeah, maybe I did.
该死 是的 也许是我留的
Should I, uh--
我应该
Never mind. You recall anything from the time
没事 你能回忆起
you spent in the house might be worth mentioning?
住在那里时有发生什么事吗
Like you ever see anybody talkin' to the kids?
比如你有没有看到过谁和孩子们说话
Any adults you didn't recognize?
有没有什么陌生人
Nah. Nah, can't say I recall anything like that.
没 没有 我没看到过
Them kids, they kept to themselves a lot.
孩子们总是自己玩
The house was a pretty tense place.
家里气氛非常紧张
You can probably tell, Lucy and Tom aren't real happy.
你们可能知道露西和汤姆关系可并不好
Before any of this.
在这之前
Will and Julie, they play outside the house a lot?
威尔和朱莉 他们经常出去玩吗
Yeah. I think so.
对 我觉得是
I don't think they liked being around there.
我觉得他们不喜欢待在家里
You know, Mom and Dad angry all the time.
爸爸妈妈经常吵架
Were you pretty close to Will and Julie?
你和威尔与朱莉亲近吗
I don't know. We got along.
我说不好 我们处得不错
I played with them a couple times.
我和他们玩过几次
They didn't see me much before I stayed here.
我住那之前他们很少见到我
But they were good kids.
但他们是好孩子
What do you think of Tom?
你怎么看汤姆
He's an all right guy.
他还不错
I feel sorry for him.
我很要遗憾他要经历这一切
I felt for him even before all this.
在发生这事之前我就这么觉得
I mean, in my opinion,
我是说 在我看来
Lucy always needed, like, a strong male.
露西总是需要一个强壮的男人
You stayin' in town long?
你在镇上时间长吗
Nah, I gotta get back to work.
不 我得回去工作
Family could probably use you around.
家里人也许更希望你能陪在他们身边
I can't get the time off.
我请不了假
It's not like there's a lot I can do for 'em.
而且我也没什么可以做的
And the night of?
那天晚上呢
Your neighbor can confirm you were at home?
你邻居能证明你在家吗
I don't know if they can or not.
我不确定他们能不能
But you could check with the Starlight Bar in Springfield.
但你们可以去斯普林菲尔德的星光酒吧
I had a couple there after work, and then I went home
下班之后我在那待了几个小时 然后回家
and watched CHiPs.
看《巡警》
You wanna search my place?
你们要搜查我的住处吗
Would that be OK?
可以吗
Sure.
当然
But maybe...
但也许
you should be out there tryin' to find my niece.
你们应该想办法去找我的侄女
I'm gonna get back to Lucy.
我进去看看露西
Like we said over the phone,
就像我们在电♥话♥里讲的
we hadn't seen or talked with the kids
圣诞节之后我们就没见过孩子们
since last Christmas.
也没联♥系♥过
Nearly a year ago.
大概是一年前
She doesn't like us.
她不喜欢我们
That's Lucy, you mean?
你说的她是指露西
Loise, let's don't, now.
洛伊塞 现在别说这些
Why not now?
为什么现在别说
Why not just say it? The children are lost.
为什么不说 孩子们都失踪了
Yes, I mean Lucy.
是的 我是指露西
She runs around on Tom, you know.
她一直背着汤姆鬼混
Every marriage has its own story.
家家有本难念的经
Nobody knows except the two involved.
除了他们两个没人知道
Bull. She was a terrible--
胡说八道 她太可怕了
You know,
你知道
there's been some wonderin' about Julie.
关于朱莉 我们也有所疑虑
Don't. Not today.
别说了 今天不是时候
Tom was workin' offshore.
汤姆在海上工作
Could have been weldin' in Texas when Julie was conceived.
怀上朱莉的时候他并不在身边
Now, I've wondered Goddamnit!!!
我一直在想 该死的
Not today, Eloise. Not today.
今天不是时候 埃洛伊丝 别说了
Why don't the two of y'all get out of my house for today?
请你们离开
Mom, Dad.
妈妈 爸爸
There's a web forum that posts about real-life criminal cases,
网上有个论♥坛♥ 专发真实犯罪案例
things that are unsolved or unresolved.
都是未侦破的案子
They have a whole section on the Purcell case.
上面有一整个板块都是关于珀赛尔案的
This is what people do now?
现在的人会做这事
They go in lots of directions.
他们分♥析♥了很多种可能
Did you know at various times since,
你知道吗
large-scale pedophile rings connected to people of influence
大部分恋童癖往往与周围区域
were uncovered in the surrounding areas?
符合他们猎艳标准的人失踪有关
Do you know about the Franklin scandal?
知道富兰克林丑闻吗
No.
不知道
It's been theorized that the straw dolls
有人得出结论 稻草娃娃
are a sign of pedophile groups, like the crooked spiral.
是恋童癖群体的象征
I don't think that's right.
我不这么认为
Can I ask, with what happened in 1990 and you leaving the force,
请问考虑到1990年发生的事及你的退伍
did you ever feel your leads and theories
你有没有感觉 你的线索和推理
were discounted because of your race?
由于你的种族而不被认可
Not particularly, no. Why?
并没有 怎么这么问
I'm interested in the intersectionality of marginalized groups
我对权力主义和系统性种族歧视的组织中的
within authoritarian and systemic racist structures.
边缘人群的交叉性很感兴趣
Well, anyways, those-- those dolls from the scene,
那些现场发现的娃娃
they were a significant lead.
是条重大线索
Amelia. She's the one helped us out with that.
是艾米莉亚帮忙找出了娃娃和案子的联♥系♥
Got us that lead.
让我们发现了那条线索
Have you seen a doll that looks like this?
你见过这样的娃娃吗
No. Not you?
没有 没见过吗
OK, well, you let me know if you do, OK?
好吧 如果知道告诉我 好吗
Mike.
迈克
Have you seen this doll before?
你见过这个娃娃吗
H-Halloween. Julie got one.
万圣节见过 朱莉有一个
Somebody was passing them out at trick-or-treat, I think.
我想是有人玩不给糖就捣乱时给出去的
Julie... she got one.
朱莉 就有一个
This Halloween you went trick-or-treating with her?
这个万圣节你有跟她一起去玩不给糖就捣乱吗
We met her and her brother and-- and some other kids.
我们碰到了她和她哥哥 还有其他小孩
We live on the next street over.
我们住在隔壁街上
It's ok.
没事的
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表