剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
And everything pointed to a girl being dead.
一切线索都表明那女孩已经死了
We were wrong.
我们错了
Let's find out why.
现在让我们找出原因
The way Will's body was...
威尔的尸体被
It's almost as if there was an element of affection in it.
玩具中好像倾注了他们的喜爱之情
I found this spot they played in the woods.
我发现了他们在树林玩耍的地方
They were meeting somebody.
他们是要见某个人
Julie had been excited about seeing an aunt?
朱莉很兴奋说就要见到姑妈了
She doesn't have any aunts.
她没有姑妈
The dolls. Somebody bought 'em.
这些娃娃 有人买♥♥过
All we know, man's got a dead eye.
我们只知道那个人瞎了一只眼
Sound like anybody in the community?
你们社区里有这么一个人吗
Mr. Whitehead. Where were you the night of the 7th?
怀特海德先生 七号♥晚上你在哪儿
They trying to fix me up!
他们想整我
Calm the fuck down!
都他妈冷静
If word's out now this girl's alive,
如果这个女孩还活着的消息传出去
there's a real possibility there's people somewhere
很大概率有人不会想让她
don't want that to remain the case.
继续活着
Drained quarry in southern Missouri.
密苏里州南部的一个开采完的采石场
Dental records identify the remains as Dan O'Brien.
牙科记录证实这是丹·奥布莱恩
What I really need is for you to find Roland.
我真正需要你找的是罗兰
I need his memory, son.
我需要他的记忆 儿子
We got a hit on the bike. Freddy Burns?
自行车有线索了 弗莱迪·伯恩斯
I know brothers inside will tear your guts up.
牢里的老哥能把你生吞活剥了
Woodard! You was warned off them kids!
伍达德 警告过你不许靠近孩子们
We comin' in if you ain't comin' out!
你不出来我们就进去了
Back up!
退后
We're doin' an APB,
已经发了全境通告
but we're keepin' the public out of it.
但是暂时还没让公众知道
That'd hurt us if she don't want to be found.
如果她不想被人找到的话那样会碍我们的事
Like Wayne said,
就像韦恩说的
somebody else might be lookin' for her too.
也许还有其他人在找她
We're sending it to Oklahoma. The Missouri State Police.
通告发给了俄克拉荷马州和密苏里州的警方
How much do we think this is really her?
是她的概率有多大
I think it's her.
我觉得就是她
Show it to the father, see what he thinks.
给她爸爸看看 看他怎么想
He don't know what she looks like now any more'n we do.
他和我们一样不知道她现在会长什么样
He could make it into her, even if it's not.
即使不是她 他也可能认为是
Just give him somethin' else to hurt about,
这只会让他更加难过
and I ain't gonna do that to the man.
我不想这么对他
So we don't know it's her.
所以我们不确定是她
We find her, we can ask.
找到她就能问了
What else?
还有什么问题
I got the file on the mother, Lucy,
我从克拉克县治安官那里
from Clark County Sheriff's.
拿到了女孩妈妈露西的文件
August 12th, 1988.
1988年8月12日
Housekeeping found her,
内华达天堂市的一个旅馆里
motel in Paradise, Nevada,
清洁人员发现了她
right outside Vegas.
就在维加斯外
She'd been stayin' there 'bout three weeks.
她在那里住了大约3周
The OD fits.
吸毒过量而死
Right. Old news.
不是什么新闻了
The cousin, Dan O'Brien-- no luck yet.
堂弟丹·奥布莱恩还没线索
Did nine months Missouri Eastern Correctional.
在东密苏里监狱服过9个月的刑期
Bad checks. '85-'86.
因为假支票 85年到86年
Have him in Vegas, '87. Then he drops off the map.
87年在维加斯出现过 然后就消失了
Vegas, like Lucy.
维加斯 和露西一样
Morelli? Yeah, uh, found a few former residents,
莫莱利 找到了几个当时的住户
just repeated what they remember, nothin' jumped out.
重复了他们还记得的东西 没什么特别的
Had one guy said a plainclothes took his statement,
有一个人说是便衣给他录的口供
but there's no record of that interview.
但是并没有这一次录口供的记录
Excuse me, uh, Lieutenant West.
打扰下 韦斯特副队长
They're wantin' me to make a statement.
他们叫我来发表一份声明
That's Lucy. You shouldn't be here, Tom.
那是露西 你不能进来 汤姆
That picture. You don't wanna see that.
那照片 你别看了
Come on, now.
走吧
I never saw it, man, didn't really know it--
我没看过 我不知道
I'll tell ya about it Who's that?
我会告诉你的 那是谁
Who's that, Lieutenant? Is that someone--
那是谁 副队长 是知情人...
Lieutenant, who is that? Listen to me.
那是谁 那是谁 听我说
Calm down, Tom.
冷静点 汤姆
All right, I'm sorry.
好的 抱歉
I never, uh...
我没
I never saw that room.
没见过旅馆房♥间的照片
Is that where she was livin'?
那是她住过的地方吗
You shouldn't've seen that. Try and forget it.
你不该看见那照片的 忘了它吧
What are you doin' here?
你来干什么
They wanted me to make a statement. On TV.
他们叫我在电视上发表一份声明
So I--
所以我
Do you know somethin' you haven't--
你知道什么我不知道的...
What are you lookin' at Lucy for?
你为什么会调查露西
We're just gettin' started.
我们这才刚开始
I told you, Tom, we find something out, I'll let you know.
我说过 汤姆 一有发现我就会告诉你
Yeah, but that girl. The black-and-white picture.
但是那女孩 黑白照片那张
Who was she?
她是谁
Does she look familiar? Shut up.
你看着眼熟吗 闭嘴
Here, look close. Who is this?
仔细看 这是谁
Is this my baby girl?
是我女儿吗
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Get back in the squad room. Now.
回房♥间去 快
You need to go home.
你得回家
I'm gonna give you a call later.
我晚点会给你电♥话♥
All right?
好吗
Who is this?
这是谁
Is that her?
是她吗
Is that what she looks like?
她长这么大了
Tell me.
告诉我
You were in that, huh?
你当时也在 是吗
Woodard!
伍达德
Woodard!
伍达德
Get out here!
给我出来
Woodard!
伍达德
We comin' in
你不出来
if you ain't comin' out!
我们就进去了
What's goin' on here?!
怎么回事
Back up!
退后
What's happening? Huh?
这是怎么回事
Let's go!
上
Freeze!
不许动
Aw, fuck!
我♥操♥
Stay put.
别动
Ya think I'm fuckin' goin' somewhere?!
我他妈还能去哪
That you, Sergeant? Put it down, man.
是你吗 中士 把枪放下
I gotcha.
别乱动
Just put it down.
把枪放下
I had you.
我可以干掉你的
Out front.
就在刚才
That double-tap on the door?
对门的两连发
I don't miss 'less I mean to.
我是不会失手的 除非有意为之
All right.
好吧
Let me return the favor.
我还你一个人情
Put it down, and I'll walk you out of here.
把枪放下 跟我出去
I might've been within my rights...
在干掉警♥察♥之前
'fore I took out those cops.
我也许还没犯法
We'll get you help, man.
我们会帮你的
Got all kinda veteran affairs shit can work in your favor.
退伍军人办事处会帮你的
I don't want it to work in my favor.
我不要他们帮我
You gon' put this on me, huh?
你想让我解决你
Nobody made you take the job.
没人逼你干这工作
I'll put one in your knee.
我会打你的膝盖
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表