剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
"连上帝都沉睡的长夜"
"不知会有何种梦魇怪兽祟动"
"希德卡斯泰涅"
"阿♥拉♥斯加 北极圈以北150哩处"
"12月17日 年度最后一次落日"
"萨拉尔北极研究站"
-看到我的手♥机♥吗 -没看到
Hey, have you seen my phone? - No. No, man.
-你好 -柯妥夫
Hey. - Kotov.
新数据吗
New data?
不是 一样的
No, same.
你晚了一步 我弄完了
You're too late, Veer. I'm finished.
这个星期本来就轮到你
This week, it's your turn.
(西语)这是发酵亮好的面包
This the bread, with a very good fermentation,
(西语)否则不会是这种样子
otherwise, it's not going to work as the one you see here, okay? Okay?
(西语)现在为各位实况放送 加美乃滋的过程
Now, live, for all of you, we are going to add the mayonnaise,
(西语)跟我们昨天做的一样美味
the same we made yesterday that has this great flavor.
(西语)美乃滋
Look at this. Oh, oh, mayonnaise,
(西语)大方一点 涂厚厚一层 不要小气
put a lot folks, a lot. Don't skimp on it, put it on.
(西语)抹好之后想不想看成品 准备好啰
And there you go. Want to see the final product? You want it? Perfect, ready?
克拉克 你还好吧
Hey, Clark, are you okay?
她醒了
Sh... she's awake.
"12月20日"
"永夜第3天"
"萨拉尔北极研究站"
送货来了
Yo, delivery!
艾默生 你的东西到了
Emerson! Your stuffs here!
我送洋葱圈来了
I got your Funyuns!
各位快出来 好东西来了
Guys, come on! Goodies are here!
从来没人帮忙
Nobody ever helps me around here.
谁来帮忙搬一下
Come on, could somebody give me a hand with this stuff?
来人哪
Guys?
谁来签收 我还要赶回去
I need a signature. Come on, I have to get back.
安东
Anton?
有人在吗
Hello? Anybody?
有人吗
Hello?
快出来啊
Hey! Guys!
真探
第四季第一集
(外语)
螃蟹不多嘛
Not a whole lot of crab, huh?
今年很惨
Nah, it's been shit this year.
而且每况愈下
Getting worse every year.
救护车呢 我可不想闹出人命
Where's the ambulance? We don't need nobody dying in here.
在路上了 我比较近先到
They're coming. I was closer.
全部滚回去工作
Y'all get your asses back to work!
货不会自己包装好 动作快
Them loads ain't packing themselves. Let's go!
快去干活儿
Let's go, let's go, let's go.
这位先生
Sir?
这混球死不了 只是醉到爬不起来
Fucker's not gonna die. He's just too drunk to get up.
这位先生‥
Sir? Sir?
我都说了 他只是烂醉
Sir? - I told you. He's just too wasted.
女士 你打了这个人吗
Did you hit this man, ma'am?
是那个烂人对布莱儿动手 我才出手教训他
Asshole hit Blair, and I hit the asshole.
用那个金属桶
With the metal bucket?
亲爱的 你叫什么名字 你的奶奶是谁
What's your name, hon? Who's your aah-kah?
你有没有用金属桶打这位先生
Did you or did you not hit this man with a metal bucket, ma'am?
我是用金属桶打了他
Damn right I hit him with a metal bucket.
你要为这个抓我
You puttin' me away for that, hon?
废话 我是说他‥
Hell, yeah. I mean, he's...
我要单独跟这两位女士谈
Sir, I'd like to speak with these women now.
-要是他死了 你会‥ -请回避 谢谢
If he fucking dies, you're gonna... - Now. Sir.
说吧 究竟是怎么回事
All right. What's the story here?
他打我 我搬走 他不爽
He hits me. I moved out. He didn't like it.
她是搬来跟我住 不是去找什么野男人
She moved in with me, mind you, not with some guy.
-他有没有‥ -没有 这是我们的工作
Did he... - No. That's just the job.
换做是在别处 轮值一两班后 把玩锐器会被炒鱿鱼的
Playing with sharp things after a first or a second shift on some other job will get you chopped.
臭女人 你打断我的鼻子
You fucking bitch! You broke my fucking nose!
小姐要告他吗
Miss, are you pressing charges?
-什么 -当然要
What? - Damn right, she is.
先生 我以伤害罪逮捕你
Sir, you're under arrest for assault and battery.
是那个臭女人打我
That fucking bitch hit me!
你也去死 杀千刀的女条子
Fuck you, too, you fucking bitch pig!
该死
Ah, fuck!
我现在不方便讲话
I can't talk right now.
你在讲电♥话♥
You actually on the phone?
你居然在讲电♥话♥
You're on the fucking phone?
"萨拉尔北极研究站"
原来里面是这个样子
So, this is what this place looks like on the inside, huh?
你来过吗
You ever been out here?
当然来过 丽姿 我有极地化学博士学位呢
Oh, yeah, Liz, with my polar chemistry Ph.D., you mean?
找不到我的眼镜
I can't find my glasses.
车辆有少吗
Any vehicles missing?
没少 全停在这里
No. This is it.
他们可能是出去散个步吗
We don't think that they just went out for a stroll?
不可能
No.
麻烦事儿
Well, shit.
是啊
Yeah.
永夜才第三天就发生怪事
Just the third day of dark, and it's already getting weird.
歌♥声是从哪儿传来的
Where is that fucking song?
-在哪里 -早安 局长‥
Where is it? - Morning, Chief.
在哪里
Where is it?
抱歉 电视关不掉
Yeah, sorry, we can't turn that off.
我也快疯了
It's getting on my nerves, too.
盖起来声音会小一点
Tried to cover it up, muffle the sound a little.
没有按钮 又找不到遥控器
There's no buttons. Can't find the remote.
那些开不了 那个打不开
Those don't open. That does not open.
那些也打不开
No, those don't open, either.
瞧咧
Look at that.
我不喜欢披头的歌♥
Not a Beatles fan, okay?
彼得 现在是什么情形
All right. What do we know, Pete?
送补给品的人今早来 发现研究站空无一人就报♥警♥
A supply guy found this station empty this morning. He called it in.
科学家最后一次联络‥
The scientists' last contact was...
-大声点 彼得 -我听得到
Speak up, Peter. - I can hear him just fine.
他们最后一次跟镇上联络是‥
So, when was their last contact with town?
一周前
It was a week ago.
他们打电♥话♥订补给品
They called for some supplies.
谁负责联络家属
And who's contacting the families?
是露露
Lulu.
但科学家来自世界各地
But they're from all around the world,
所以要花点时间
so you know, taking a minute.
这里的经费是哪儿来的
And who pays for this place?
政♥府♥补助
Government grants?
你在问我吗
You asking me?
我会去查
I'll check on the funding.
找到眼镜了
Look what I found.
感觉他们似乎 只是去上个厕所就没回来了
It's like they went to lake a leak, and never came back.
好 开始吧
All right. Here we go.
萨拉尔研究站已运作18年
All right. Tsalal Station has been operating for eighteen years,
研究北极的地质 生物
researching arctic geology,
以及气候变迁造成的影响
biology and the impacts of climate change.
劳夫艾默生 地质学
Ralph Emerson, geology.
安东科妥夫 地球物理学
Anton Kotov, geophysics.
全是男人
All men, huh?
对
Yep.
李骥 地球生物学
Li Jie, geobiology.
雷蒙克拉克 古微生物学
Raymond Clark, paleomicrobiology.
卢卡斯梅伦斯 环境化学
Lucas Merens, environmental chemistry.
法昆多莫林纳和维尔梅塔 生物物理学
Facundo Molina and Veer Mehta, biophysics.
创办人及主任 安德斯朗德 结构生物学
And Anders Lund. Founder-director, structural biology.
他们整年住在这儿
They live here all year long?
孤孤单单的 简直像和尚
All alone, just like monks?
他们把冰挖起来想找什么
What are they looking for, digging that ice up?
我想是‥找生命的起源吧
I think... the origin of life.
原来是那回事啊
Ah, that thing?
"我们都死定了"
卫星电♥话♥在后面
Sat phones are back there.
这些是我找到的手♥机♥ 这支在充电
These are the cells I could find. This one was charging.
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表