剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Mom was country.
我妈是个农妇
Chopped wood, killed chickens, build you a barn.
砍柴 杀鸡 盖谷仓
Worked a farm as a domestic.
像个佣人一样在农场干活
I worked the fields, time I was eight.
我也在田里干过活 八岁的时候
Dad?
你♥爸♥呢
You need to get that information somewheres else.
那你要问别人了
You?
你呢
Me what?
我什么
I'd like a full presentation on your background.
我想对你的背景有个全面的了解
Keepin' in mind I'm a trained interrogator.
记住我是个训练有素的审讯员
You're my first police.
你是第一个跟我约会的警♥察♥
You gonna rough me up?
你会暴打我吗
Nowhere on my list of things to do with ya.
不在我要和你做的事的清单上
You got a list?
你还有个清单
More detailed by the minute.
每分钟都在变得更详细
I didn't mean to overstep. I'm sorry.
无意冒犯 抱歉
You apologize a lot?
你经常道歉吗
I could start.
你喜欢我可以学
When was the last time you had a girlfriend?
你上次有女朋友是什么时候
I don't know.
我不知道
Memories of other women are gettin' hazy now.
其他女人的记忆开始变得模糊不清
Oh, brother.
老天
You hear about cops being pussy hounds.
你听说过警♥察♥都是猎逼狗吗
I don't like that word.
我不喜欢那词
Unless it's describing a man.
除非是在形容男人
What word do you use?
那你会用什么词
"Dick holster."
"大屌♥皮套"
You never answered.
你还没回答我
You see many girls?
你经常约会吗
Sometimes.
偶尔
Don't seem to last for long, though.
但时间都不长
I don't plan it that way.
我没打算谈长♥期♥稳定的恋爱
I have a mental handicap.
我有心理缺陷
The other stuff don't work for me without this.
不来点酒精我什么都做不了
Wanna trace fingers?
想解读手指吗
That can be kinda fun.
挺有趣的
I'd like to make you laugh.
我想让你笑
I'll have to catch my breath.
那我得先呼吸才行
Shit, you're pretty good at this.
该死 你很擅长这个
I can see you being a real dog.
我觉得你能做得很好
That's down to you.
那取决于你
I have no idea what I'm doin'.
我不知道自己在干什么
He started hollerin'--
他开始大喊大叫
broke a glass, made some accusations,
摔碎了一个杯子 骂人
Took a swing at Kenny.
打了肯尼一拳
Had your card from when y'all talked to me.
你上次找我谈话时拿了你的名片
What's goin' on, Mr. Purcell?
怎么了 珀塞尔先生
Doin' my Bozo the Clown act,
本色出演我的滑稽丑角
since everybody thinks I'm so fuckin' funny.
反正大家都觉得我是个笑话
She was fuckin' him, ya know.
她跟他有一腿 你知道吗
Her boss.
她的老板
Shit, you're a detective...
靠 你是个警探
you probably figured that out already.
你可能早就知道了
Why didn't you call his wife?
不如给他妻子打个电♥话♥吧
Lucy's got enough problems right now.
露西现在的麻烦够多了
Could press charges on ya, Tom...
我们可以起诉你 汤姆
but I sympathize, what your family's goin' through.
但我同情你家的遭遇
Fuck you.
去你的
I'm such a joke.
我真是个笑话
You didn't need the one nigger cop on the job
你不用叫上那个黑鬼警♥察♥
to help babysit me?
来看着我吗
He's the best detective on the case.
他是这案子最好的警探
Tryin' to find your daughter.
力图找到你女儿的下落
I apologize.
对不起
That word I used.
我说了那个词
Your pal wanted to kick my ass, he'd have the right.
你的搭档想揍我 他有那个权利
You've gotten your ass kicked enough for now.
你现在受的苦够多了
You takin' me home?
你这是送我回家
Yeah.
是的
I can't be in that house, man.
我不能回去 老兄
Every inch of that place is them kids.
所有地方都有孩子们的痕迹
I can't be there.
我在那待不下去
I can't sleep there.
我不能在那睡觉
I just wanna die...
我只想死
all the time.
整日整夜想死
I got a jail cell for ya,
我能送你去监狱
or I got a couch.
或睡我家沙发
Whyn't you use that?
不如你先睡那吧
Then we see how tomorrow looks.
其他的我们明天再说
Oh, my God.
我的天
I'm so sorry I used that word.
我真抱歉自己用了那词
Don't tell him.
别告诉他
He been called worse by people meant it more'n you did.
他听过更难听 更充满敌意的蔑称
I'm sorry for that, too.
我也为那抱歉
First thing. You two,
首先 你俩
go over every statement taken back then.
重新检查当年的所有口供
I want y'all finding current addresses
找出所有我们在80年谈过话的
for any residents we talked to in '80--
所有居民的现在住址
anybody from that neighborhood.
那片社区的所有人
Detective Hays here was lead at the time.
海斯警探是当时的负责人
He's come over from Public Information to help us out.
他从公共信息部门过来帮助我们
We had a coupla threads we were just getting started
当时结案之前我们手里
before the whole thing closed out on us.
有几条刚开始查的线索
What we got that's brand-new
现在的新线索
is the missing girl's prints showed up in Oklahoma.
是俄克拉荷马州出现的女孩指纹
Now, we're gonna have to--
现在我们要
Wayne's gonna try to help me find her.
韦恩会帮我找到她
We figure find the girl, who by now is 21 years old,
假如我们找到她 现在她应该21岁了
we get the story of what happened.
那我们就知道当年是怎么回事了
Now, everything pointed to her bein' dead.
当时一切线索都表明她已经死了
We were wrong.
我们错了
Let's find out why.
现在让我们找出原因
I don't know about "We."
我不觉得是"我们"
Her mother Lucy, she's dead. We knew.
她母亲露西已经死了 这我们知道
OD'ed outside Vegas, '88.
88年在维加斯外吸毒过量
She had a cousin, Dan O'Brien--
她有个堂弟 丹·奥布莱恩
nobody knows where he is.
没人知道他在哪
Hobbs, Segar-- focus on findin' him.
霍布斯 西格尔 你俩找到他
Mainly, y'all seekin' anything mighta got overlooked.
主要是找当年遗漏的信息
All the tips, interrogations, whatnot.
所有的线报 审讯报告等等
Yeah. You in the back.
后边的那个
A secondary consideration.
我有些想法
If word's out now this girl's alive,
如果大家都知道这个女孩还活着
there's a real possibility there's people somewhere
很大概率有人不会想让
don't want that to remain the case.
那女孩继续活着
Imagine she escaped somewhere,
假如她逃出来了
imagine we're not the only ones lookin' for her.
不只是我们在找她
There's any chance that's the case,
如果真是这样
I think it's like the last time--
我认为这就和上次一样了
we gotta figure there's a tickin' clock.
时间非常紧迫
He's not wrong.
有道理
May not be right,
可能不对
but he's not wrong.
但有道理
All right, let's get to it. C'mon.
好了 开工了
We goin' to Sallisaw?
我们去萨利索
Yeah.
对
Mind if we talk a little?
能和你聊聊吗
Hope I didn't interrupt anything.
但愿我没有打扰到你
You and a friend.
和你的朋友
No, I'm alone.
我一个人
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表