剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Then I'll kill you.
那我就会杀了你
I'm'a count to three, in my head....
我会默默数到三
and when I hit three...
等数到三的时候
I'm gonna give you a full burst.
我会朝你开枪
I'm countin', Sarge.
我开始数了 中士
I'm speakin' to Julie now
我下面的话是对朱莉说的
in the hopes that she's out there.
如果她还活着的话
Julie, if you see or hear this,
朱莉 如果你听见或看见了
please, please call.
求你打电♥话♥
Call me or call the police number.
打给我或是警♥察♥都可以
I'm sorry I let these years go by.
很抱歉我这么多年什么都没做
But I love you forever, Julie,
但是我永远爱你 朱莉
and we just want to know that you're OK.
我们只想知道你是否平安
And for you to know that...
也想让你知道
you can come home.
你可以回家
And if somebody's keeping you from coming home,
如果有人不让你回家
we won't stop lookin' for you, sweetheart.
我们会一直找你的 宝贝
I'll never stop now.
我绝对不会放弃
And anyone who might know anything about my daughter,
如果有谁有我女儿的线索
I ask you to please come forward.
请提供给我们
The police have got a hotline,
警方开设了热♥线♥
and there'll be a reward
如果提供的线索
for any information that leads us to her.
最后能帮助找到她也会有奖励
Please, keep Julie in your prayers. God bless.
请为朱莉祈祷 上帝保佑
Do you now believe that Mr. Woodard was innocent?
你现在认为伍达德先生是无辜的吗
What about the evidence?
对之前的证据又有什么看法
I don't know.
我也不知道
I-I just know that...
我只知道
my daughter's out there, and...
我女儿还活着
for so long I thought she wasn't.
而我一直都以为她已经死了
Sir, do you think the police fumbled the initial investigation?
先生 你认为警方是不是搞砸了当初的调查
Mr. Purcell won't be taking questions right now.
珀塞尔先生不会回答任何问题
Mr. Attorney General, what about this petition
检察总长 你对旨在推♥翻♥原判的请♥愿♥
to have the original conviction overturned?
有什么看法
The possibility of the Purcell girl
珀塞尔家的女孩
being alive doesn't change our conclusion
还活着的可能并不能推♥翻♥我们的结论
that Brett Woodard murdered
即布雷特·伍达德谋杀了
Will Purcell and kidnapped his sister.
威尔·珀塞尔并绑♥架♥了他的妹妹
Now, what he may have done with her, we can't know.
我们并不知道他对她做了什么
David and Josie Woodard
大卫和约希·伍达德
want their father's name cleared.
希望洗清他们父亲的冤屈
Now, we all understand the violence Brett Woodard committed,
我们知道布雷特·伍达德所犯下的暴行
and view it as the reaction of a man
但是我们认为这是受到他人
persecuted by the violence of others.
暴♥力♥迫♥害♥下的应激反应
And regardless, we insist he is not guilty
无论如何 我们坚持认为
of hurtin' those children.
他没有伤害过那些孩子
We contend his posthumous conviction was fraudulent
我们认为他死后判决存在欺瞒行为
and a significant dereliction of duty
并且检方办公室
on the part of the prosecutin' attorney's office.
存在严重的玩忽职守
Is this a mandate against Gerald Kindt?
这是针对杰拉德·金特吗
It's a mandate against the lack of due process
这是针对导致这件事发生的
that could allow somethin' like this to happen.
合法程序的缺失
Excuse me. What about the evidence
失陪了 伍达德家
found at the Woodard place...
发现的证据...
Where was this Perry Mason shit in '80?
你80年的时候怎么不搞这一套
Even bein' a lawyer, you ought to know this is outta line.
即使身为律师 你也应该知道这么做过分了
Press is the only language he understands.
他只在乎媒体
You're tellin' me you didn't enjoy that look on his face?
难道你不享受他脸上的表情
It's not about you, or your old boss.
这事重点不是你或者你的前老板
Maybe consider that man tryin' to get his daughter back.
也许你应该为那个想找回女儿的男人想想
Those his kids?
那些是他的孩子
They know who I am?
他们知道我是谁
Motherfucker made me carry his water.
那混♥蛋♥逼我下手
Like I need more of them memories.
好像我很愿意做这种事一样
It's good to see you back on the job, Detective Hays.
很高兴看到你重操旧业 海斯警探
Freddy around?
弗莱迪在吗
He's changing oil.
他在换机油
Can't take anything new.
我们买♥♥不起全新的东西
We're old friends.
我们是他的老朋友
Who remembers?
谁还记得
I saw the Trash Man guy, Woodard,
我看见了那个拾荒人 伍达德
but he was headin' away from Devil's Den.
但是是往魔鬼穴的反方向
Them two kids was ridin' towards it.
而那俩孩子是朝魔鬼穴骑的
Don't mean anything.
说明不了什么
He coulda doubled back.
他也可以返回
Yeah, sure. I mean, he did it, right?
是啊 是他干的 对吧
And you're the one killed him, huh?
是你杀了他 对吧
I seen you in the paper back then.
那时在报纸上看到过你
We just wanted to know if you remembered that night.
我们只想知道你还记不记得那个晚上
Maybe you could take us through it again.
也许可以再跟我们说一遍
You must be a stone-cold killer, huh?
你肯定是个冷血杀手
Plenty tough with teenagers. That night,
对孩子也能下狠手 那晚
you told us Will was alone when you saw him.
你说你看见威尔的时候他是一个人
Where was the girl?
女孩在哪
Where was the sister? How would I know?
她妹妹在哪 -我怎么知道
He was all nervous, like, "I can't find my sister.
他很紧张 一直在说"我找不到我妹妹了
I don't know where they went."
我不知道他们去哪了"
"They"?
"他们"
He said "They"?
他说的是"他们"
I'm pretty sure he did.
是的
I don't know, you wanna slap me around some, make sure?
你要给我两巴掌确认下吗
He give you any indication who they might be?
他有提过他们是谁吗
You two can't be very good at your job.
你俩连自己的工作都做不好
Comin' back ten years later, try hangin' this on me.
10年后又来找我 想把这事栽赃在我头上
Nobody's hangin' anything on you.
没人想把这事栽赃在你头上
Maybe killer here wants to see can he make me piss my pants.
也许这个杀人机器想看我会不会尿裤子
That don't seem like a very tall order.
这还不简单
Come on, then.
那你来啊
Bounce me off the walls, you black motherfucker.
把我往墙上撞 你个黑鬼
'Cause you think there's something you can do to me,
如果你觉得你能对我做点什么
you might wanna take another look at my life.
那你可大错特错了
Hold on, now.
别紧张
Mr. Burns,
伯恩斯先生
I understand your hard feelin's.
我知道你心里不好受
But we just needed you to remember.
但是我们希望你能想起来
And not for nothin'.
这很重要
Things might be what they are...
事情也许就是那样
'cause you're the type like bullyin' somebody weaker than you.
你看着就像是会欺负弱小的人
And you don't?
你不是吗
I was a teenager, me. What's your excuse?
我那时候还是个孩子 你的借口是什么
I wanna thank you for your help, Mr. Burns.
谢谢你的帮助 伯恩斯先生
Maybe you let me know, you remember anything else.
如果想起来其他什么事请告诉我
Mrs. Burns.
伯恩斯夫人
Don't you wanna call me a shit-heel twerp again?
不再叫我一次吃屎的废柴了
Tell me how I'm gonna get ass-raped?
告诉我我会怎么被鸡♥奸♥
Believe that guy?
你敢信
Actin' like I ruined his life?
搞得好像我毁了他的生活
Please explain to me all the hardships and tribulations
请向我解释一下在这个国家身为白人男子
of bein' a white man in this country.
有多艰难痛苦
Verified Woodard's location, which don't mean much.
证实了伍达德的位置 但是意义不大
But "They"...
而"他们"
Makes me think we need to get back on who those kids
让我觉得我们得重新把重点放在
were meetin' in the forest.
孩子们在树林里和谁见面上
I'm gonna tell you, when I was his age,
相信我 我在他那么大的时候
age he was in the room with us, I was in the fuckin' jungle.
他在审讯室那么大的时候 已经参军打仗了
And them toys we found in the woods?
还有我们在树林里发现的玩具
We need to run those unknown prints again.
得再查一次未知指纹
They didn't even have a database in '80.
80年还没数据库呢
I made the kid skip college?
是我害他没上成大学
So what do you think?
你怎么看
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表