剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
I hate rats.
我讨厌老鼠
What about deer? You hunt deer?
那鹿呢 你猎鹿吗
Only with a bow.
只用弓打
Never in a stand and never with bait.
从不打静止的 也从不用诱饵
D-12, over.
呼叫D12 完毕
D-12, you copy?
D12 收到了吗
D-12 here. Over.
这里是D12 完毕
PD in West Finger called for assist.
西芬格警局呼叫援助
Missing persons.
人口失踪
That's 5009 Shoepick Lane.
地址是舒匹克路5009号♥
Copy. We got it. Be there in ten.
收到 十分钟后到
Fifteen.
十五分钟
Shoepick Lane?
舒匹克路
Go towards Devil's Den.
往魔鬼穴国家公园方向开
You know how to get to West Finger.
你知道西芬格怎么走
We almost had a clean night, man.
本来能有个清净的夜晚的
Turn on the light if you want.
想开警灯就开吧
Tom Purcell. Two kids, William and Julie.
汤姆·珀塞尔 两个孩子 威廉和朱莉
Twelve and ten.
一个12一个10岁
Supposed to be home by 5:30, never arrived.
五点半就该到家了 现在还没回
They not been home before the sun goes down.
太阳下山了他们还没有回来
That part I know.
这我知道了
Is this setup OK for you?
这样拍行吗
Uh, yes. This is fine.
可以 没事
So, you caught the case back in '80.
80年是你负责的那起案子
Uh, yes.
是的
Big full moon that night,
那晚正是满月
and...
然后
I remember the moon.
我还记得那月亮
And Steve McQueen had died.
史蒂夫·麦奎因死了
Will and Julie.
威尔和朱莉
I can't find 'em anywhere.
哪都找不到他们
We need a bunch of people out here right now.
你们得马上派人出去找
Need to be on every street, down in the woods--
去每条街找 还有森林里
All right, Mr. Purcell, slow down, please.
珀塞尔先生 请别着急
Take us through what happened, you could,
先告诉我们究竟发生了什么
so we can know the right thing to do next.
我们好知道下一步该怎么做
Went ridin' their bikes. Around 4:00.
他们骑车出去的 大概四点左右
Supposed to be home by 5:30.
本应该五点半回家的
They were supposed to go by a friend's house.
他们本该去一个朋友家
Kid says he never saw 'em.
但那孩子说没见着他们
Never occurred to you he might be lyin'?
你没想过他可能在撒谎
'Course it did.
当然想过
General rule is, everybody's lyin'.
一般原则是 所有人都在撒谎
Period.
没有例外
First impression, though, no.
不过第一印象是 他没撒谎
I did not believe he was fabricatin', not about this.
我认为他没有作伪证 至少这点上不是
"About this."
"这点上"
Yeah. I mean, I didn't...
嗯 我是说
check around if he was honest about his overtime or his height.
我没去查他是否如实说了加班时间或身高
What is this, really?
这到底是干什么
Y'all know something I don't?
你们知道什么我不知道的吗
Well, we don't know what you know.
我们不知道你知道什么
So we can't really answer that.
所以我们无法回答这个问题
I was deposed when the man's family
90年他的家人想推♥翻♥判决时
tried gettin' the conviction overturned in '90.
我就被叫去取过证了
Then worked the case again when it was reopened.
并且在重新审理开始后再次调查该案
That's when my wife published the book.
我的妻子就是在那时出版了那本书
Wish you could've talked to her.
要是你能采访她就好了
I used to think back then...
我曾经觉得
it was before 'Nam and after 'Nam.
时间分为越战前和越战后
But more it's...
但其实是
before the Purcell case and after.
珀塞尔案前和案后
And it keeps comin' back.
而且它阴魂不散
Here we are.
比如现在
What is it, 2015?
现在是哪年了 2015
Come back again.
还在纠缠着我们
And your wife's book, which is now, well,
你妻子的书 现在看来
it's considered a classic of literary nonfiction.
被认为是纪实文学经典之作
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 是的
She did a good job.
她写得很好
She was a good--
她是个好
She was a good writer.
她是个好作家
good teacher,
好教师
good investigator, really.
而且是个好调查员
She was good at lots of things.
她在很多方面都很好
I'm sorry for your loss.
节哀顺变
A few years back.
几年前
We made plans. I retired and...
我们定了计划 我退休然后
Just got me thinkin'.
让我想到
Those kids. My kids. My wife.
那些孩子 我的孩子 我的妻子
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Guess I'm just missin' her today.
今天我可能是想她了
Your wife, Mr. Purcell.
你的妻子 珀塞尔先生
She expected back tonight?
她今晚会回来吗
I think.
应该吧
I don't know.
我也不知道
Any chance the kids could be with her?
孩子们可能会跟她在一起吗
No. No, no chance.
不 不 不可能
Have you talked to her?
你和她说过话吗
Not since this mornin'.
今早之后就没有了
She waitresses down at The Sawhorse.
她在锯架餐厅做服务员
She's out with her friends now, and I can't reach her.
现在和朋友出去玩了 我联♥系♥不上她
Get the APB out right away.
立刻发出全境通告
I need as many troopers as Highway can spare.
有空的州警♥察♥都安排到公路上
K-9 trackers. If State's isn't available, check with the sheriffs.
还有搜救犬 州警♥察♥的不行就找县治安官
We're gonna search the fields, the woods,
我们要去搜索田地 树林
put patrols on every street.
每条街都安排巡警
Hi-beams out. I wanna light all this up.
打开远光灯 把这地方都照亮
Ain't you gonna call the FBI?
你们不联♥系♥联邦调查局吗
That's what they do on TV.
就像电视里那样
Takes 72 hours, sir.
需要72小时 先生
We don't know yet if--
我们还不知道 是不是
We have to wait on that.
我们要等
You two. Start canvassing neighbors.
你们两个 开始仔检查邻居
Ask if they saw the kids, anything unusual.
问他们看没看到孩子们 以及任何异常
Any other relatives the kids might be with?
孩子们有没有可能和亲戚在一起
No. No, my parents are in Shreveport,
不 没有 我父母在什里夫波特
and Lucy's passed.
露西的父母过世了
Talk to Ronnie Ball. Will's friend.
和罗尼·鲍尔谈谈 威尔的朋友
I could take you all out to the playground.
我可以带你们去游乐场
OK, sure.
好的 可以
Mind if we look around the house
介意我们看看这房♥子吗
while we wait on the other officers?
正好我们也在等其他警官
They're not in the fuckin' house.
他们不在这该死的房♥子里
Yes, sir, but sometimes
是的 先生 但有时候
might be some kind of clue where they went,
也许有他们会去哪里的线索
if they had other plans.
如果他们有计划的话
What? Why would they--
什么 他们为什么
Just sayin', sir.
只是说说 先生
It's been known to do some good.
这么做有帮助
We have to consider all possibilities. yeah.
我们要考虑到所有的可能性 是啊
Whatever. Do what you want.
无论什么 随你们
Mr. Purcell Take the house apart, you want.
珀塞尔先生 你们拆了这房♥子吧
Flip on the TV. Grab yourself a beer.
打开电视 给自己拿罐啤酒
I'm goin' out to find my kids.
我要去找我的孩子
I know you want to do that, sir,
我知道你想那么做 先生
but I promise, we're getting that handled.
但我保证 已经有人在找了
We need you nearby, answering questions
我们需要你在旁边 回答问题
or if somebody calls.
或者接电♥话♥
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表