剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Probably a medal in this. Warren.
也许能拿个勋章 沃伦
I don't wanna take time.
我不想休息
I don't give a shit about medals. I'm telling you--
我不在乎勋章 我告诉你...
Enough. He killed 10 people, Wayne. You were there.
够了 他杀了十个人 韦恩 你在现场
It's done.
结束了
This community needs to heal, Detective. We're the first step.
这个社区需要疗愈 警探 我们是第一步
And state law allows conviction in absentia
州法律准许特殊情况下的
under special circumstances.
缺席审判
Our offices are gonna need all evidence,
我们的办公室需要所有证据
investigative records-- everything.
调查记录 所有东西
Twelve people.
十二个人
What?
什么
You puttin' the kids on him,
你们把孩子们算到他头上
that means he killed 12 people....
等于他杀了十二个人
not 10.
不是十个
Just so you keep your stories straight.
免得你们的说法露出破绽
The cousin, Dan O'Brien.
那个堂弟 丹·奥布莱恩
His remains were found in a drained quarry in southern Missouri.
他的遗骨在南密苏里州一个枯竭的采石场被发现
Do you think this could connect to Tom?
你觉得这和汤姆有关联吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Couldn't say.
说不好
Well, what happened with Tom,
发生在汤姆身上的事
Lucy, now her cousin Dan...
还有露西 现在再加上她的堂弟 丹
We also had to talk to all the cops
我们还跟所有80年代在伍达德家
worked the Woodard scene back in '80.
现场勘察过的警♥察♥沟通过
I believe that's what we did next, or around then.
我们当时接下来查的应该就是这个
Because the thought was that
因为你们认为
Tom may have planted the evidence there?
可能是汤姆栽赃证据的
Well, we had to look at the possibility.
我们得调查这种可能性
Or...
或者
maybe they worked together, him and Woodard.
也许是他们合作 他和伍达德
You know...
你知道
it's terrible what this work makes you ponder.
这工作总是会让你疑神疑鬼的
Don't you think?
不是吗
Mighta seen him. Hard to say.
可能看到过 不好说
Had a lot of looky-loos around the place.
这附近有很多只看不买♥♥的人
And you're the one found the backpack?
就是你发现的那个背包吗
Uh, yeah. Yeah, I found it.
是的 是的 我发现它的
Then Harris said looked like that boy's.
然后哈里斯说像那个男孩的
That's Harris James? Yep.
哈里斯·詹姆斯说的吗 是的
Says he left the force.
听说他离开警队了
Oh yeah, long time ago.
是的 很久之前
You know what he's doin' now?
你知道他现在在做什么吗
"Chief Security Officer."
"首席安全官"
How do I get somethin' like that?
要怎么才能搞到这种职位
Well, I moonlighted security at the plant
我是巡警的时候
for about five years when I was a patrolman.
在厂里兼♥职♥做了五年保安
When the spot opened up here,
然后这里有职位空缺之后
I was in the right place.
我恰好走运被招了进来
I don't know why a lieutenant'd want to switch careers.
我不明白为什么一个副队长要换工作
That matter, I don't know I ever heard a lieutenant working the field.
我也没听说过有副队长会亲自调查
It's a special situation.
这是特殊情况
If I get your salary, I'll switch to any career they say.
我要是有你那工资 让我换什么都行
What, you look at my paycheck?
什么 你们查我的薪水了
Pretty depressing from my end.
让我很是郁闷啊
You took the job May '81?
你是81年五月开始工作的
That's right.
是的
We're backtrackin'. The Purcell case.
我们在回溯 珀塞尔案件
Got it down you were the one spotted the bag.
查到你是发现背包的人
No, I didn't find it.
不 不是我发现的
I was the first to think I recognized it--
我应该是第一个认出背包的人
off the APB.
看了全境通告
Well, we've been wonderin' why
我们想知道为什么
it took two days to find that backpack.
用了两天才找到背包
Took God six days to make the world.
上帝还用了六天创造世界呢
I can believe it took a bunch of GEDs
我相信一群没什么文化的家伙
two days to find a backpack.
得用两天时间才能找到一个背包
The kids' father.
孩子的父亲
You ever see him out there
你处理现场的时候
when you were processin' the scene?
在附近看到过他吗
Yeah, as a matter of fact I saw him
是的 确实看到过
in the field across the street. Watchin'.
他在街对面的田里 张望
What was he doin'?
他在干什么
Just starin'.
就是盯着看
Stood there lookin' at the house, or what was left of it.
站在那看着房♥子 或者说是剩下的房♥子
Long time.
看了很久
You know, the kids' mother used to work up here.
那孩子的母亲曾在这工作
Back in '79.
79年的时候
Well, unless she worked 10 to 6 in the morning,
除非她的工作时间是十点到早上六点
I never saw her.
我没见过她
That was y'all, right?
是你们对吗
The shootout?
交火
That's my fuckin' limp.
打中了我的腿
Why'd you leave Highway Patrol?
你为什么离开高速巡逻队
Why'd I give up hemorrhoids and 15K a year?
为什么我放弃痔疮和每年一万五的工资
I don't know.
我不知道
That question keeps me up nights.
那是让我夜不能寐的问题
What's the job involve?
这工作都做些什么
Money like that.
那么多钱
Hog thieves?
防小偷吗
People tryin' to steal the secret chicken recipe?
人们要偷秘制鸡肉食谱吗
"Securing without compromise the integrity of corporate assets
"防范日常作业危害的同时
while guarding against hazards to daily operations."
保护公♥司♥资产但不保证其完整性"
But I'll admit, now and then I miss
但我承认 有时我怀念
whilin' away my days cruisin' around, eatin' donuts.
巡视消磨时间的时候吃甜甜圈
I don't eat donuts.
我不吃甜甜圈
I can tell.
我看得出
You got a good body, Detective.
你身材不错 警探
Appreciate your time.
占用你时间了
We'll get outta your hair.
我们就不打扰了
I thought it took God seven days to make the world.
我认为上帝用了七天创造世界
He rested on the seventh.
他第七天休息
I always thought he shoulda put the extra day in,
我还是觉得他应该算上那天
instead of half-assin' it.
而不是省略掉
Harris James?
哈里斯·詹姆斯
He was one of the officers who processed the Woodard scene.
他是处理伍达德案现场的警官之一
He disappeared-- during the 1990 investigation.
在1990年的调查中 他失踪了
You know what happened to him?
知道他怎么了吗
No. But the mother, the father.
不知道 但现在找到了
The cousin's body being found now.
他母亲 父亲还有堂弟的尸体
All the dead at Woodard's.
都死在伍达德家
This former cop worked the scene.
这位前警官处理了罪案现场
I wonder if one day
不知道会不会有天
they'll drain a quarry with him in it.
他们会在哪个采石场里发现他的尸体
I wouldn't know, Miss.
我不知道 小姐
But what you just did is called speculation.
但你刚那是猜测
That leads to projection, we call it.
这就导致了所谓的推测
Twists what you see, obfuscates truth.
混淆视听 颠倒是非
Have you sat back at any point over the last two decades
在过去二十年中 你有没有花时间
and thought about the sheer number
想过这个案子
of fatalities surrounding this case?
所牵涉的所有命案数
I'm afraid I-- I need to stop for today.
恐怕 今天只能到这了
I'm sorry, can you give us five more minutes?
抱歉 能再给我们五分钟吗
I didn't mean to press.
我不是故意施压
You're fine. I'm just done.
不怪你 只是我累了
All I meant--
我只是说
Doesn't the simple body count point toward something bigger--
难道单凭死亡人数不就表明有更大的
Stop. He's done. I'm getting to the point.
别说了 他累了 我正说到重点
Then you should have gotten to it sooner. OK?
那你应该早点说重点 明白吗
Thanks so much for your help.
非常感谢你的帮助
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表