剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
A good man's dead 'cause we pushed him,
一个好人死了 就因为我们逼他逼得太紧
knowin' we didn't like him for it,
即便我们并不认为是他干的
seeing how he was takin' it.
看到了他是如何承受那一切的
We did that.
都是我们干的
I'm thinking about Tom. Thinking about that note.
我在想汤姆 想那遗书
You see him typin' it?
你觉得他会打字吗
So, you don't know nothin'?
所以你什么都不知道
You just makin' your money, and milkin' they pain.
你就是榨取他们的痛苦赚你的钱
Looks like this man with one eye
这个独眼男人在1980年的万圣节
gave Julie a doll in 1980.
给了朱莉一个娃娃
Do you know who these people are?
你认识这些人吗
Two ghosts?
这两个幽灵
In 2012, two former Louisiana State Police stopped
2012年 两名前路易斯安那州警阻止了
a serial killer associated with some kind of pedophile ring.
一名连环杀手 此人与某个恋童癖组织有关
I think what happened to the Purcell children was connected.
我认为发生在珀塞尔家孩子身上的事与之有关
With the cousin's help.
有那位堂弟的帮忙
I think their parents sold them off.
我认为他们父母把他们卖♥♥掉了
Hoyt. He got something for kids.
霍伊特 他是不是拿东西给了小孩
Now it's all gone! Done! Whatever he knew, gone!
现在好了 人死了 问不出他知道什么了
I need to know everything.
我要知道所有事
You gotta just trust me.
你要相信我
Detective Wayne Hays.
韦恩·海斯警探
Edward Hoyt.
爱德华·霍伊特
"What will become of you and me...
"除了照片和回忆
besides the photo and the memory?
我们还有什么
This is the school in which we learn.
这是我们成长的学校
That time is the fire in which we burn.
时光是我们燃烧的火焰
What is the self amidst this blaze?
火光中会绽放出怎样的自我
What am I now that I was then,
我现在是什么 曾经又是什么
which I shall suffer and act again?
我是否又将重蹈覆辙
The children shouting are bright as they run.
孩子们欢笑着 奔跑着
This is the school in which they learn.
这是他们成长的学校
What am I now that I was then?
我现在是什么 曾经又是什么
May memory restore again and again...
愿回忆不断重现
the smallest color of the smallest day.
最渺小的一天中最渺小的色彩
Time is the school in which we learn.
时光是我们成长的学校
Time is the fire in which we burn."
时光是我们燃烧的火焰"
Tourin' backroads?
往小路开
I've seen 'em all.
我都见识过
Wanted privacy.
不想被人打扰
My hope being that we could resolve this situation,
希望我们可以解决现在面临的问题
just the two of us.
我们俩
What situation is that?
什么问题
Don't do that.
别这么做
You got in the car. You know what this is about.
你既然上了车 就知道是怎么回事
You were army, correct?
你当过兵 对吗
Recon.
侦察兵
Saw combat?
打过仗吗
Many times.
很多次
I was 7th Infantry.
我曾经是第七步兵团的
Korea.
朝鲜战争
Chosin.
韩国
We took all the casualties so the Marines could turn tail.
我们死伤无数 海军陆战队逃之夭夭
Thirty below zero.
零下30度
Lost about 5,000 men.
死了五千人
I wouldn't imagine a man like you
我可没想过你这样的人
meets a man like me to trade war stories.
和我这样的人聊战争故事
We're both soldiers.
我们都是战士
You understand triage.
你知道什么是伤员鉴别分类
My man Harris James.
哈里斯·詹姆斯
I want to know what happened to him.
我想知道他出了什么事
Somethin' happen to him?
他出事了
Spoke a couple days ago up at your offices.
几天前在你的办公室刚跟他见过面
Don't start off by lyin' to me, Mr. Hays.
别一上来就骗我 海斯先生
The last time I saw him, all we did was talk.
我最后一次见到他时只和他谈了谈
What'd you talk about?
你们谈了什么
Julie Purcell.
朱莉·珀塞尔
That's the girl went missin', been in the news again recent.
就是那个失踪的女孩 最近又有新闻报道她
What'd he say about her?
他都说了些什么
Can't talk details since it's ongoin'.
不能告诉你细节 因为现在还在调查中
But you think Harris had something to do with this girl?
但你认为哈里斯跟那女孩的案子有关系
Yes, sir, I believe he did.
是的 先生 我相信他有
Him and some others.
他和其他人
And you got no idea where he might be?
而你完全不知道他人可能在哪儿
Might be he took off-- we got him worried.
他可能跑路了 我们吓着他了
Cameras all around corporate.
公♥司♥周围到处都是监控
Access roads to the plant, everywhere.
还有通向厂区的路上 到处都是
Video of Harris's car pullin' out of the gate.
监控里哈里斯的车开出了大门
Followed a minute later by your cruiser.
一分钟后就看到你的警车跟了上去
Just had to follow up with some questions.
我只是想做些跟进调查
Man's a hell of a talker.
那家伙太能说会道
I give you chance after chance to speak plainly to me,
我不停地给你机会让你对我说真话
and you keep throwin' shit in my face.
而你却不断打我的脸
You know, sir...
你知道 先生
I've always respected you and your family.
我一直很尊重你和你的家人
Family.
家人
That's what it's--
这才是重点
We only had the one.
我们这辈子就只有一个真爱
Then Ellen got sick.
结果艾伦生病了
Now our child's gone too.
现在我们的孩子也走了
Somethin' you want to get off your chest, sir?
你有什么想说的吗 先生
Nobody's gonna hear it but us.
除了我们不会有其他人知道
Mr. Hoyt.
霍伊特先生
You wanna tell me about Julie Purcell?
你想跟我谈谈朱莉·珀塞尔的事吗
I don't know about Julie Purcell.
关于朱莉·珀塞尔我什么都不知道
I'm in the fuckin' dark.
我他妈一直被蒙在鼓里
And, well...
而且
I guess Harris didn't talk enough after all.
看来哈里斯也不是那么能说会道
We know about the kids' uncle.
我们知道孩子们舅舅的事
The phone calls from the mother, Lucy.
还有母亲露西打的那些电♥话♥
Harris goin' to Vegas, same time she OD'ed.
哈里斯去了维加斯 同一时间她吸毒过量
What I know?
我又知道什么
Harris's work beeper, newest thing.
哈里斯有个工作传呼 最新科技
Has a little computer chip
有个小芯片
keyed to our corporate system.
直接连通到我们公♥司♥的系统
Includes a GPS signal.
还能发出GPS信♥号♥♥
And I have exact coordinates
我在电池耗尽之前
where Harris last was before it went dead.
提取出了信♥号♥♥坐标
Now, you bein' the law,
现在 你是执法机关
and me an interested party,
而我是相关第三方
should the two of us go out to those woods,
我们两个是不是应该离开这林子
see if we can't find Harris James?
看看能不能找到哈里斯
And can you tell me, Mr. Hays...
你能不能告诉我 海斯先生
are we gonna need fuckin' shovels?
我们他妈需不需要带上铲子
You wanna swap confessions?
你想交换口供吗
Just what is it you think I did?
你觉得我做了什么
That's why you bring me here.
所以你才会带我来这
So you could see how much I know.
你想看看我知道多少
Word is your investigation ended.
我听说你的调查已经结束了
So we're done now.
所以我们没什么好说的
They can do what they want with the investigation.
随便他们怎么控制调查行动
That's not gonna stop me from lookin'.
那并不意味着我会停止调查
You heard that hotline call.
你听到了那通热♥线♥电♥话♥
Sounds like she doesn't want to be found.
听起来她不想被找到
Maybe, Mr. Hays, best thing you could do for that young woman
海斯先生 也许你能对那姑娘做的最好的事
is leave her in peace.
就是别再烦她
Hard walkin' away knowin' people mean to do her harm.
明知有人要伤害她 我没法坐视不理
If the police ain't lookin' for her,
如果警方不再找她
and you're not,
而你也不找了
can't imagine anybody else'd be.
没法想象还有别人会找她
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表