剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
About six years. All at West Finger?
大约六年 一直都在西芬格
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Hey, you say "Sir," I start lookin' for my boss.
你一说"长官" 我就以为我上司来了
No, I'm sorry.
抱歉
Just, you know. Police.
警♥察♥都是长官
How is it here? You know.
这里怎么样 在你看来
It's fine.
挺好的
It's good, really, for what it is.
学校很好
I hear something now and then.
有时会听到一些话
They're all poor around here. That's the main thing.
这里主要都是穷♥人♥
What you hear now and then?
你会听到什么
You know...
就是
a word in the hallway or something.
走廊里的只言片语
They're careful around me.
他们不在我面前说
What about these boys, um,
那些男孩呢
Freddy Burns, Ryan Peters,
弗莱迪·伯恩斯 瑞恩·彼得斯
and Jason Lampanella?
杰森·兰佩尼拉
I don't know.
不知道
They're kinda their own little group.
他们自己拉帮结伙
They posture a lot,
非常显摆
but I'd say they're mostly outcasts.
但还是被人排挤
Tough attitudes,
充硬汉
can't talk to girls-- that kind of thing.
不跟女生讲话 这样的
And Will's good in English?
威尔的英语很好
Reads at a twelfth grade level,
阅读能力有12年级的水平
writes very well,
写作能力强
pays attention in class.
认真听讲
He's a bit shy about speaking up.
课上发言时有些害羞
You from this area?
你是本地人吗
Fayetteville.
费耶特维尔
Still live there.
现在还住在那
So do I.
我也是
Nice place.
地方挺好
Yep.
对
All right, um...
那好
Thanks very much, Miss Reardon.
非常感谢 里尔顿女士
Well, now you have me looking for my mother.
你这么叫我我还以为我妈来了
Yeah, OK.
好吧
I'm Wayne.
我叫韦恩
Amelia.
艾米莉亚
Ok.
好的
Think you'll find those children?
你能找到那些孩子吗
I've got hope.
希望吧
I'll let you know if there's anything else.
有别的问题我再联♥系♥你
Please do.
当然
Anything at all.
不用客气
Do you have a number?
能留个电♥话♥号♥码吗
I'll be in touch. Good.
以后再联♥系♥ 好的
Think they're lyin'?
你觉得他们说谎了
I mean, they're lyin', but...
他们确实撒谎了
think it's just regular teenage lyin',
但这是小孩都会撒的谎
or somethin' else?
还是别的
I don't know.
不知道
The one, Burns, lied about the beer.
伯恩斯 在啤酒的事上撒谎了
There's lots of reasons to do that.
撒谎的理由有很多
Put a couple of guys tailin' Burns and Peters.
派几个人跟着伯恩斯和彼得斯
Hit this address up for the trash can guy, Woodard.
去这个地址找拾荒人 伍达德
Come back on the teenagers, we need to.
我们得再跟孩子们谈谈
What about that teacher?
那位老师呢
You gonna come back on her?
要再找她谈谈吗
After the school, we, uh...
离开学校后 我们
checked out that guy people called "Trash Man."
去找了人称"拾荒人"的家伙
Brett Woodard.
布雷特·伍达德
Used to ride around in his go-cart collectin' garbage.
他常常开一辆简易车到处收垃圾
He wasn't home.
他当时不在家
Checked around his place, the door was open.
我们检查了下 门没锁
Anyways,
反正
you know what happened with him.
你们知道他的遭遇
Think the backyard was neater.
家里比后院还乱
A lot of guys have trouble, they come back.
很多人从战场回来之后都遇到了问题
I heard one of my old rodeo buddies
我听说一个老朋友
is on the street in Shreveport.
在什里夫波特露宿街头
There's another buddy went to prison in Oklahoma.
还有个人进了俄克拉荷马的监狱
Killed a dude in a bar fight.
在酒吧斗殴时杀了个人
You know guys like that?
你认识这些人吗
Couple.
好几个
Put an APB on this guy.
发全境通告找他
I'm ready to go now.
可以结束了
I don't want to be here.
我不想待在这
I need to stop for today.
今天就这样吧
Well, we didn't really get into the questions.
好吧 我们还没到提问环节呢
I understand if it's difficult to discuss Mr. Woodard--
我明白 如果谈伍达德先生不方便的话
Not today.
今天不行
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You all right, Pop? I think. I don't know.
你没事吧 爸 没事 我也说不清
Can you get 'em out of here? Yeah, sure.
能请他们走吗 好的
Wanna thank the volunteers came out with us today.
我想谢谢今天来的志愿者
It's a tough thing.
这事不容易
Check this spot.
查下这个地方
Get those fuckin' dogs away from me.
把这些死狗带远点
OK.
行
What's your partner doin'?
你搭档在干什么
He's got his own thing.
他有自己的风格
Well, how's that help us?
对我们有什么用
Man was a LRRP in 'Nam. You know what that is?
他是越战的远侦兵 你知道远侦兵吗
Long range reconnaissance.
远距离侦察兵
Drop 'em in the jungle alone,
把他们独自丢在丛林
come out two or three weeks later with scalps.
两三周后就能带着战利品出来
He's like a pathfinder.
就像探路者
Tracks wild boar for fun.
打野猪找乐子
He wanna look alone, I'm OK with it.
他一副高冷样 我觉得没什么
Shit.
操
Roland?
罗兰
Copy.
收到
I found the boy.
我找到那个男孩了
"What is love?
"爱是什么
One name for it is Knowledge."
它的一个名字叫知识"
Dad?
爸
Crew cleared out.
人请走了
They're gone.
他们走了
Pop?
爸
There's another one of them dolls,
那边又发现了一个
further back.
那种娃娃
Right where the trail got sketchy.
就在铁轨尽头
Bag 'em all.
都装起来
Ok.
好
Leadin' me.
引我过来
Like a marker or somethin'.
像是路标
Kid's head looked injured.
那孩子的头看上去受伤了
Did a little tunnel work over there, you know?
挖了好一会儿通道
Almost couldn't go inside.
差点没法进来
All right.
好
There's no sign of the girl.
没找到那个女孩
We have to get back out there lookin' for her.
我们得回到外面去找她
OK, man. All right. We will.
好的 伙计 我们会的
You know what I found.
你知道我当时找到了什么
I don't need to go back over it.
我没必要再回忆一遍
I think I'm done for the day,
今天就说到这里吧
unless y'all wanna tell me what's goin' on.
除非你们告诉我到底怎么回事
What's goin' on is the wrong man ten years ago.
十年前抓错人了
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表