剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Tell us about it.
告诉我们
We wanna help you.
我们想帮你
But we can't if you don't talk to us.
但如果你不说 我们就没办法
I don't know.
我说不好
Usually I do.
一般我都能判断出来
But I don't know.
但我说不好
I can't believe we missed this.
真不敢相信我们遗漏了这一点
I mean, could he have colluded with Woodard?
他有可能跟伍达德合谋吗
Come to that, could he have planted the items in Woodard's house?
说到这个 可能是他把东西放在伍达德家吗
There's no evidence right now for an arrest.
现在没有能逮捕他的证据
Hold him for the 24.
先关押24小时
Start diggin' for anything that points in his direction.
开始搜寻任何能指证他的证据
I'm gonna give you a warrant for his place.
我给你他家的搜查令
We need to check out where that call came from, too.
我们也得查查那通电♥话♥是从哪打来的
Get busy. We missed it once...
赶紧吧 已经疏忽一次了
we're not losin' him now.
不能再放过他了
The phone call was viewed as a major turn, correct?
那通电♥话♥是个关键的转折点 对吧
Law enforcement seemed to consider it as an indictment,
执法机关似乎把它当作一个控告
particularly in light of... what happened.
尤其考虑到发生的一切
What happened?
发生了什么
After questioning, Tom Purcell was held in jail.
审问结束后 汤姆·珀塞尔被关押
What did investigators do after that phone call?
在那通电♥话♥后调查员做了什么
That was her, wasn't it? Julie?
是她 对不对 是朱莉
Call came from a truck stop outside Russellville.
电♥话♥是从拉塞尔维尔外一个卡车站打来的
We pulled a partial off of a pay phone.
我们在一个公共电♥话♥上提取到了部分指纹
Hers.
是她的
You didn't want to tell the bosses about the backpack?
你不想告诉老大关于背包的事吗
You were pretty convinced it was planted.
你当初很确信那是被人设计好的
It was planted.
那是设计好的
I didn't wanna give 'em that to use on him yet.
我现在还不想让他们用这个来对付他
Had to change. Gotta go back out.
计划有变 我得重新出去一下
Ok.
好吧
Missin' my old clip-ons.
想念我的老卡夹式领带了
Shit.
该死的
You're not in elementary school anymore.
你已经不是小学生了
Where you goin'?
你要去哪
I have things to do.
我有事要做
New book.
新书
What new book?
什么新书
Sequel.
续集
It's about the current investigation.
是关于现在的调查的
I thought you wanted to work on a novel next.
我还以为你接下来想写小说呢
The publisher wants this bad.
出版商想让我写这个
They think it's too good an opportunity.
他们觉得这是个很好的机会
I get troubled callin' what happened an "opportunity."
我不觉得所发生的事可以被称为机会
That's their word.
这是他们的原话
We can't expect the world to conform
我们不能指望这个世界
to Wayne Hays's moral semantics.
都遵从韦恩·海斯的道德观
Right.
是的
Well, it's an opportunity for you, isn't it?
这对你来说是个机会 对吧
Back to Major Crimes.
回到重案组
Keeping your own hours.
自己安排时间
We get clear on this, I'll be home more.
我说清楚 我会更常回家的
Will you?
你会吗
Seems like this suits you better.
看起来这更适合你
Running free.
自♥由♥的生活
Just tryin' to do my job right.
我只是在努力做好我的工作
So that's my imagination...
所以那都是我的臆想了
seeing you like you can't breathe in here?
你在这里时看上去似乎无法呼吸
Yeah, it's your imagination.
是的 那是你的臆想
Telling yourself stories about me, my motives.
自己臆想我的故事 我的动力
I could tell stories-- why you're all of a sudden
我也能编故事 你为什么突然开始
workin' on a book you already wrote.
写一本你已经完成了的书
What you lookin' for out there, you're not findin' here.
你在外面寻找的东西 在这里找不到
Old We dug into Tom...
我们调查了汤姆
the father, yeah.
那个父亲 是的
His place. Talked to his bosses.
去他的住所 和他的老板谈话
I remember talkin' to y'all back then.
我记得之前和你们聊过
Yeah, he quit before the school bus factory closed.
是的 他在校车工厂关门前就不干了
Tell you the truth...
和你说实话
he was on his way out
在一切发生之前
even before what happened.
他在这里就待不住了
Why's that?
为什么
Caught him drinkin' on the job. More than once.
我们抓到他在工作时喝酒 不止一次
Machines are dangerous around that shit.
喝酒之后操作机器很危险
Always askin' for a loan. And, y'know...
他一直在到处借钱 而且你们知道
didn't quite get along with the rest of the guys.
他和其他人不太合得来
How do you mean?
什么意思
I didn't want to say anything back then, but...
我当时不想说什么
a few of the boys had around saw him goin' into a queer club.
但是有几个男孩看到他去了同性恋酒吧
They got on him a lot, after.
在那之后他们经常找他麻烦
So he's not the saint-of-all-sufferin'.
所以他不是什么受难的圣人
Everybody's got weaknesses.
每个人都有弱点
Don't mean he did that to his kids.
这不代表他对他的孩子做了那种事
Lookin' less and less to me like they were his kids.
我越来越觉得他们不是他的孩子了
Devil's Den was a homo cruisin' spot.
魔鬼穴是个同志胡搞的场所
The kids weren't supposed to be out there.
孩子们不应该在那里的
If Tom was Fuck off.
如果汤姆... 闭嘴
We know they were meetin' somebody else out there.
我们知道他们是去那里见别的人
Tom wouldn't do that.
汤姆不会那么做
This.
不会这么做
If he wouldn't, then we'll clear him.
如果他没有 那我们就洗清他的嫌疑
But we gotta get this right.
但我们必须把握好
You saw at the station.
在局里你也看到了
Kindt and Blevins are hot for it.
金特和布莱文斯急不可待
If it's not him...
如果不是他
we clear him.
我们要洗清他的嫌疑
But we don't stop.
但我们不会停手
Take it all the way this time.
这次要查到底
I remember 1980.
我还记得1980年
You're supposed to be at home.
你应该在家的
Detective Hays,
海斯警探
Your shooting cleared. No surprise.
你的枪击没问题 意料之中
What's the latest on Roland?
罗兰现在怎么样了
Gets to keep the leg.
腿保住了
Won't be the same,
不会那么利索了
but it's a lot better than Diller and Bowen got.
但比迪勒和鲍文幸运多了
They found the boy's backpack. Girl's shirt.
他们找到了男孩的背包 女孩的衣服
Both at Woodard's place.
都在伍达德家
Yeah, it was him.
对 就是他干的
What?
什么
No, somethin's wrong here.
不对 这不对劲
If it was him, that ain't all of it.
如果是他 那也不是他一个人
Other people involved. Kids were meetin' somebody.
还有其他相关的人 孩子们是去见一个人
Jesus Christ, you were there. Wayne.
老天 你当时也在 韦恩
You see what's happenin' out here?
你明白现在发生什么了吗
Press is makin' the county a Hee-Haw sideshow.
媒体把县执法部门当笑柄
May have gotten some help with that.
多亏了你的帮助
OK, Detective, stick to the evidence.
好了 警探 跟着证据走
And it only goes one way.
只有一个结论
Even makes sense for the kidnap note.
连绑♥架♥信都说得通了
Cut-out words, misspelling.
剪贴字母 拼写错误
It was Woodard.
就是伍达德
Then where's the girl?
那女孩在哪里
He had a couple of oil drums he made into an incinerator.
他用几个油桶做了一个焚化炉
Evidence suggests he burned the body.
证据表明他把尸体烧了
Are we sure? She's dead.
我们确定吗 她死了
Let's not draw out the family's pain any longer.
我们不要再延长亲属的痛苦了
Our official position is, Woodard murdered both children.
官方立场是 两个孩子都是伍达德杀的
That's it. Take some time.
就这样 休息几天
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表