剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
What kind of thing you writin'?
你在写什么
An article... maybe.
一篇文章吧
I'm not sure.
还不确定
For the paper?
发在报纸上
Maybe a magazine.
也许是杂♥志♥
I don't know.
说不准
You ever read "In Cold Blood"?
你读过《冷血杀手》吗
Is that Batman or the Silver Surfer?
是蝙蝠侠还是银影侠
I have my seniors read it.
我让我上级读了
I'm thinking about writing about the crime,
我在想写这个案子
but more about the community.
但主要是写这个地方
Writing's a pain.
写作很痛苦
You scratched out half of what you wrote.
会让你脱层皮
Why you bother?
你为什么想写
I feel I have a voice.
我觉得我有话要说
You think I went to college for four years
你觉得我读四年大学
to be like my mother?
就为了变成我母亲
You should write about it.
你应该写一写
Really?
是吗
Well, you're a hunk of surprises.
你真是让人惊喜
It's not like the 6:00 news is gonna do it.
反正新闻早六点是指望不上了
Somebody oughta point out
总该有人指出
what they're sayin' doesn't fuckin' hold.
他们的说法根本站不住脚
You think it's a conflict of interest?
你觉得有利益冲突吗
Us doing this, and me writing about that?
基于我俩的关系 我写这东西
People oughta know they closed it 'cause they wanted it closed--
人们该知道这案子完结是因为他们希望如此
it's not solved.
而不是真♥相♥水落石出了
Wouldn't that hurt you? Your job?
不会对你有影响吗 对你的工作
I don't want you getting in trouble.
我不想你惹上麻烦
Fuck 'em. They don't wanna do it right,
去他们的 他们根本不想把事情做好
it's not a job worth havin'.
这份工作根本就是狗屁
Could tell you all kinda shit.
只会上瞒下骗
Thought you were just gonna do your half.
我以为你只是在干♥你♥该干的活
Me and my goddamn work ethic.
该死的职业道德
Did you know that even after Tom died,
你知道即使在汤姆死后
there was a man going around looking for Julie,
仍有一个人在四处寻找朱莉
asking about her?
打听朱莉吗
A black man?
一个黑人
No. This man was missing an eye.
不知道 这个人少了一只眼睛
One witness said he identified himself as "Watts."
一位证人说他称自己为瓦茨
Watts.
瓦茨
Our thought was this man was a procurer.
我们认为这个人是一个皮条客
Possibly the person Julie ran away from.
也许就是朱莉在逃避的那个人
Procurer?
皮条客
For what?
为什么
They came to me, you know.
他们来找过我
I said fuck off.
我让他们滚
I told your daddy he shouldn't be doin' this.
我告诉你♥爸♥别理他们
Could be dangerous.
可能会有危险
Dangerous how?
怎么危险
Look, I ain't tryin' to rat on the man or nothin'.
听着 我不是想打他的小报告
You know what he does at night?
但是你知道他晚上都做些什么吗
I know last week he ended up
我知道他上周凌晨三点
on Shoepick Lane, 3:00 in the mornin'--
出现在了舒匹克路
couldn't say what he was doin' there.
说不清自己在那干什么
He sits in your mama's old office
他坐在你妈妈的旧办公室里
goin' through her book, her old files.
研究她的书 她的旧文件
Yeah, I got that impression.
这个我知道
Well, he's doin' it with a loaded gun on his desk.
他做这些时桌上放着一把上膛的枪
Keeps it near at hand.
就放在手边
Dolls are used as signifiers
娃娃被用作
in the human trafficking underground.
地下人口贩卖♥♥的标记物
Like this blue spiral-- it's code for pedophiles.
就像这个蓝色螺旋 这是恋童癖的意思
In 2012,
2012年
two former Louisiana state police stopped a serial killer
两名前路易斯安那州警阻止了一名连环杀手
associated with some kind of pedophile ring.
此人与某个恋童癖组织有关
Despite evidence of accomplices, the case never went wider.
尽管有共犯的证据 但案件从未扩大
Think I read about that.
我想我看过那个新闻
So what are you sayin'?
所以你是什么意思
I think at this point... I deserve an explanation, Miss.
我想现在 我需要一个解释 小姐
What do you say happened?
到底发生了什么
Never a moment of doubt in that man, right?
我从来没怀疑过他
Watchin' him like this, I...
看着他这样 我
I can't-- I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
我不知道我该怎么做
He needs somebody stayin' with him,
他需要有人陪着他
watchin' out for him.
看着他
I think what happened to the Purcell children
我认为发生在珀塞尔家孩子身上的事
was connected to a similar group.
与一个与之相似的组织有关
I think one or both of their parents sold them off--
我认为他们父母中的一个或两个把他们卖♥♥掉了
probably with the cousin's help.
也许还有那位堂弟的帮忙
That's why they're all gone.
这就是他们全都消失了的原因
Vanished, killed, kept silent.
人间蒸发 被杀害 沉默不语
These groups, they take runaways.
这些组织 他们抓离家出走的人
Kids in orphanages. Outright kidnapping.
孤儿院的孩子 赤♥裸♥裸的绑♥架♥
And wider investigations are consistently curtailed.
而大范围调查总是被压缩
In both the Louisiana and Nebraska cases,
路易斯安那州和内布拉斯加州的案子
high-level politicians and businessmen were implicated.
都有牵涉到高层政客和商人
People with the power to make these things go away.
有掌权的人把事情压下去
You were transferred off Major Crimes after the '80 investigation.
80年的调查后你就被调离了重案组
In 1990, you left the force.
1990年 你离开了警队
You saw nothing that suggested obfuscation from higher quarters?
你没有发现任何高层模糊处理的证据吗
No evidence ignored?
没有证据被忽略
No forced conclusions?
没有牵强的结论
Bein' police... there's no certainty.
做警♥察♥ 没有确定性
Lot of the time, there's no clarity at all.
很多时候 根本搞不清楚
You just do your best, and...
你只能尽力而为
learn to live with ambiguity.
学会接受含糊不清
I have to say I'm disappointed.
我得说我很失望
I most wanted to talk to you because your record indicated
我想找你谈最主要是因为你的记录显示
you never went along with the official version.
你一直不赞同官方的说法
I've been hoping you'd provide a missing piece.
我希望你能补上缺失的部分
Young lady...
小姐
my whole brain's a buncha missin' pieces.
我整个脑子都七零八落
I'm sorry...
抱歉
this is what you've been leadin' to the whole time.
你一直都抱着这个想法
I don't got answers for you, Miss.
我没有你想要的答案 小姐
I wish I did, but I don't.
我希望我有 但我没有
Mr. Hays, please--
海斯先生 拜托了
can we consider this, what I've said?
你能考虑一下我说的话吗
No, ma'am.
不 女士
You'll excuse me.
失陪了
I'm tired of walkin' through the graveyard.
我厌倦了追忆往事
The story's over for me.
对我来说这件事结束了
"Watts," she said.
她说"瓦茨"
The one-eyed man.
独眼男人
You heard that?
你听到了吗
Write it down 'fore I forget. Watts.
在我忘记之前写下来 瓦茨
I'm sorry, man,
我很遗憾 伙计
but you think your wife would want this for you?
你觉得你妻子想要你这样吗
What's happenin' with you?
想要你变成这样吗
She wants me to finish it.
她想要我了结它
How's that?
怎么会
Watts.
瓦茨
Don't forget, 'cause I will.
别忘了 因为我会忘
Detective Hays, Nevada Bell faxed
海斯警探 内华达电♥信♥传真了
the phone records that you requested.
你要的电♥话♥记录
Three weeks in '88.
88年的三周
Thank you, Officer.
谢谢你 警官
OK, kids, let's get in the car.
好了 孩子们 到车上去
What? Your dad was supposed to watch you.
什么 你们的爸爸本来应该照看你们的
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表