剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
In fact, I can practically guarantee it.
事实上 我能保证绝对不会有
Otherwise...
否则
could be you're givin' these people you mention
你可能会给你提到的这些人
reason to find her.
继续寻找她的理由
See?
明白了吗
You don't drop it...
你如果不放弃
there's others can't either.
那其他人也不会停止
What happened?
发生了什么
Just tell me what happened!
告诉我到底发生了什么
I don't know what happened.
我不知道发生了什么
Do I look like a man with fuckin' answers?!
我看着像知道答案吗
Maybe one day I'll come see you.
有天我也许会去找你
Try havin' this talk again.
聊完这件事
That you hopin' to get your balls back?
你是想把场子找回来
Or truly wantin' me to regard you as a threat?
还是想让我把你视作威胁
Think about what that'd mean to your family--
试想这对你家庭的影响
you bein' a murderer and all.
你成了谋杀犯
Think about what it'd mean for that girl.
试想这对那个姑娘的影响
Mr. Hays, do you want me to feel threatened?
海斯先生 你想威胁我吗
I'll let you find your own way back.
你自己回去吧
No way Harris woulda run off.
哈里斯不会出走的
He loved his family.
他爱自己的家人
He was a wonderful father.
他是个好父亲
I'm sorry 'bout that.
我很遗憾
Wonderin' if maybe you could speak toward an old associate of your husband's.
你能否跟你丈夫的老同事谈谈
Was a black man with one eye.
是位独眼黑人男性
You ever see your husband with someone like that?
你见你丈夫跟这样的人打过交道吗
Know who it might be?
可能认识吗
Why are you asking?
怎么这么问
We're trying to find a person in connection with somethin' else.
我们想找和其他事可能有联♥系♥的人
Description come up a few times,
好几次都有人提到了这个人
we can't get a name.
却不知道名字
You sure you never saw a man like that?
你确定没见过这样的人吗
A man like that came by the house.
有个这样的人来过家里
Few weeks after Harris disappeared.
哈里斯失踪几周后
I don't like to think about it.
我不愿意回想起那个时候
I was upset at the time.
我当时被吓到了
He had, uh, one white eye and a scar.
他有只眼睛生了翳 结了疤
He said he knew Harris.
他说他认识哈里斯
He upset me.
他吓到我了
Did he want somethin'?
他想干什么
He asked did I know if Harris had found the girl.
他问我知不知道哈里斯找没找到那个女孩
I thought maybe-- maybe he meant Harris
我以为 他的意思是哈里斯
hadn't been faithful to me. I--
没有跟我说实话 我...
I ran him off. Tell you his name?
我赶走了他 有说名字吗
He introduced himself as Junius somethin'.
他自称为琼尼厄斯什么的
He upset me. I made him leave.
他吓到我了 我赶走了他
Junius.
琼尼厄斯
You wanna bet that's Mr. June?
你觉得是琼先生吗
Makin' his name Junius Watts, maybe?
也许他就叫琼尼厄斯·瓦茨
Worth a try.
值得一试
I checked with a gal from state records about the Hoyt place.
我问了下管理霍伊特工厂档案的姑娘
Been held in trust by the estate.
那地方由房♥地♥产♥信托代管
Nobody's livin' there.
没人住
So?
说明
The old maid-- the other day?
那天的老女佣
She talked about some area they couldn't go.
她说有个地方不准他们进
I wanna look at it.
我想去看看
I guess you're lead detective now, Lieutenant.
现在你是负责的警探了 副队长
Goddamn right I am.
那可不
You couldn't help yourself, could you?
你就是忍♥不住 是吧
Sir?
长官
"Purcell Investigation
"珀赛尔一案
brought to False Conclusion.
是错案
Sources Say Case Far from Solved."
有消息称案子根本没破"
And what sources, Detective Hays,
哪来的消息 海斯警探
could this headline be alluding to?
这头条说的是哪来的消息
I-I didn't know--
我不知道
We're lookin' at suin' your little girlfriend.
我们考虑起诉你的女友
I haven't read the papers.
我还没看报纸
"An anonymous source in the investigation
"内部匿名消息坚称
insists that there are a number of clues
珀赛尔一案
and suspicious facts of the Purcell case
有些线索和疑点被忽视了
that are being ignored in favor of a hasty conviction
目的是给西芬格枪手
of the West Finger shooter."
迅速定罪"
Your man here, he's suggested you got taken advantage.
你搭档 他说你被利用了
Like you're too pussy-struck to have known what she was doin'.
说你精虫上脑 没意识到她在干什么
We think you owe the department your own op-ed.
我们认为你也应该写篇评论
You're gonna write a statement
你要写一个声明
explaining that fragments of hearsay
说那些传闻的引用
were used without your consent,
没有经过你的许可
facts were misrepresented,
是歪曲事实
that the woman who wrote this
那篇文章是那个女的自己写的
did so without your cooperation.
不关你的事
I'm not much of a writer.
我不太擅长写作
Well, we'll write it for you.
我们会替你写
All you gotta do is sign.
你只要签名就行了
Purple! Think about it Say "thank you," Wayne.
老普 考虑考 说"谢谢" 韦恩
Just make it right, man.
做正确的事 伙计
You got carried away. Walk it back now.
你上头了 现在该回头了
If I don't?
如果我不同意呢
D Company needs a new Public Information officer.
D队需要一个新的公共信息官
Administration.
去坐办公室
You'll never work another Major Crimes investigation.
再也不能在重案组查案
Or... you could just quit.
或者 你可以直接辞职
You are one lucky mother.
你个幸运的家伙
You know how hard I had to work,
你知道我费了多大劲
get them to give you another shot?
才让他们再给你一次机会
Appreciate it. Yeah.
谢了 没什么
Hey, uh, listen to me. -
听着
You don't ever do any kind of shit like this to me again.
你不可以再背着我做这种事了
I can't figure what you were thinking.
我都不知道你是怎么想的
What the hell are you doing?
你干什么
You heard 'em. I'm done.
你听到他们说的了 我要走了
What?
什么
I get them to give you a pass, and y-you're quittin'?
我求他们放你一马 结果你要辞职
Oh, I'm not quittin'.
我不辞职
You can't.
你不能去那边
This is pride, Wayne, and it's fuckin' you up.
你现在是自尊心作祟 韦恩
Take a breath, count to ten,
冷静一下 数到十
and sign their goddamn paper.
然后签了那该死的文件
No. Public Information?
不 公众信息处
You hate the public. You're a detective.
你讨厌公众 你是一名警探
You don't do shit like this.
你不处理什么公众信息
Anything anybody mighta said about you--
无论任何人都说你...
What'd they say about me? That you're a professional.
说什么 说你是专业的警探
I mean... they used to say that.
我是说 他们过去经常说
Got away from me, man. I was pissed off.
别说了 我当时很生气
Didn't really think it through.
没想清楚
It's not like me, you're right.
这不像我 你说得对
OK. All right, there we go.
好 没问题 这就对了
Just sign their statement, and let's you and me move on.
签了这份声明 我们忘了这事
Except then... I'd be burnin' her.
只是那样的话 我就得让她背锅
Callin' her a liar.
说她是骗子
She didn't really do nothin' wrong.
可是她并没有做错什么
She didn't lie,
她没有撒谎
and I'm not sayin' she did.
我也不会说她撒谎了
So what? This is your job.
那又怎样 这是你的工作
Our job.
我们的工作
You're my partner.
你是我的搭档
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表