剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Might lose his leg.
腿可能保不住了
What happened?
怎么回事
A-Are you OK? You're hurt? You--
你还好吗 你受伤了吗
What? I'm fine, it's my partner's.
我没事 这是我搭档的血
What happened out there?
到底怎么回事
I'm sure it'll be on the news.
新闻上会播的
I wanna see him.
我要见他
I wanna see my partner. No. No. Tomorrow. Tomorrow.
我要见我搭档 不行 明天 明天
He's sedated.
我们给他注射了镇静剂
Just--
过来
Sit down.
坐下
I don't wanna sit down.
我不想坐下
You wanna go somewhere? Talk about it?
你想去其他地方吗 好好谈谈
Talk about what?
谈什么
You can't do anything here.
你在这里什么都做不了
Let's go, get you cleaned up.
我们走 你得好好洗洗
What's that you're wearin'?
你用了什么香水
That smell.
这味道
Ivory soap.
象牙皂
Chalk dust.
粉笔灰
You wanna get outta here?
你想离开这里吗
Wanna take a shower?
要洗澡吗
You want something to drink?
喝点什么吗
Are you hungry?
你饿吗
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Come over here.
过来
There was a set of prints in these files. They're gone.
档案里本来有一组指纹的 现在没了
Pretty old. Sure they were in there?
很老的档案了 你确定里面有
I put it there myself! Box been sittin' there ten years!
是我放进去的 这盒子在这里放了十年
I'm the one handed it over.
是我把盒子送过来的
Don't know what to tell ya.
我不知道怎么回事
Shit gets misfiled all the time.
档案放错是常有的事
I'm tellin' you, this is where they're supposed to be.
听好了 它们应该就在这里
We had a set of unknowns taken from these toys--
我们从那些玩具上提取了一组未知指纹
the unknowns aren't here anymore.
但是这些指纹现在却不见了
You got a log book? Anybody looked at these since then?
你有登记簿吗 之后有没有人看过这些证据
Since 1980? Books only go back a few years.
从80年开始的记录 登记簿只记录最近几年
Let me look at it anyway.
给我看看
Go get 'em!
快去拿
Harris. Got something here.
哈里斯 有发现了
That looks like that boy's backpack.
看起来像那个孩子的背包
From the all-points, the dead boy.
死掉的那个男孩
Motherfucker.
混♥蛋♥
It's planted.
这是栽赃的
It's bullshit.
全是鬼扯
You get any sleep last night?
你昨晚有睡觉吗
There was no real trial, so nobody looked hard.
根本就没有庭审 所以没有人仔细调查过
I know I didn't. But there's no fuckin' way
我知道我没有 但是炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥的时候
that backpack was in that crawlspace when that mortar went off.
那背包绝对不可能在地下室里
It's pristine.
这背包完好无损
How long it take to process the scene? Three days?
现场处理花了多久 三天
Plenty of time to put it there.
有大把的时间可以把背包放进去
What about the shirt? Why is it burnt up?
那衣服呢 怎么会烧过
I thought on that.
我想过
They needed to sell the girl was dead, see?
他们想让人们相信女孩已经死了
Somebody was movin' fast.
对方行动迅速
When that shootout happened, somebody saw an opportunity.
枪战发生后 他们发现了机会
And our side slammed the fuckin' door shut.
而我们也借此机会了解了此案
What about Alan's people?
阿伦的人呢
Why didn't they say anything?
他们怎么没发现
State keeps puttin' off the subpoena. They haven't seen it.
州政♥府♥一直在拖延传票 他们还没看到
It's all bullshit.
全是鬼扯
What are we sayin'?
你什么意思
I don't know.
我不知道
Coulda been somebody sneak in overnight.
可能是有人晚上偷偷放进去的
I'm just sayin', nobody was compelled to look too hard.
我的意思是 没有人仔细调查过
I don't know what to do with this right now.
我不知道该怎么处理
We bring this to Blevins or Kent...
如果上报布莱文斯或者肯特
they shut us down for doin'
他们就会因为我们的做法
the exact opposite of what we're supposed to do.
与他们的要求背道而驰而叫停我们
Oh, come on, man. It's too big for that political bullshit.
别搞这一套 这可比政♥治♥那一套重要多了
It ain't bullshit to the Man.
对他们来说不是
You ever learned that,
你如果懂这一点
you wouldn't've been on a desk last ten years.
过去十年你就不会坐办公室了
Lieutenant West.
韦斯特副队长
When was this?
什么时候的事
All right.
好
Bring it over. Yeah.
带过来 好
I'm serious about this, Roland. This is huge.
我是认真的 罗兰 这不是小事
That was Briggs.
是布里格斯的电♥话♥
Call came on the hotline last night.
昨晚热♥线♥接到一个电♥话♥
Says we need to hear it.
他说我们得听听
Uh, all right.
好吧
All right, get back.
好了 后退
Come on! There ya go.
给 吃吧
There you go. Come on.
吃吧 给
You best get in there, little man.
快吃吧 小子
Ain't no charity with these old dogs.
这些老狗可不会留给你
Suppose you're a lover, not a fighter, huh? Come here.
看来你不喜争执 过来吧
Come on.
来吧
Them eggs are fierce, huh?
炒蛋不错吧
You show a woman you got good kitchen skills...
让女人看到你会做饭
they know you ain't lookin' for a cook.
她们就知道你不是在找厨师
You listenin' to me, little man?
要听话 小子
I'm tryin' to help you out.
我可是在帮你
Look here. Another stray.
瞧瞧 又一只野狗
True, he's got flaws,
是 他也有缺点
but we'll hear him out.
不过先听听他要说什么
You sure this is his place?
你确定是这里
Yeah, I phoned.
对 我打过电♥话♥
Why?
怎么了
He was always what you call a people person.
他喜欢和人打交道
Never saw him have any use for the outdoors.
从没见他在户外待过
Let's go see.
去看看就知道了
Give me just a second.
等一会
When was the last time I saw him?
我最后一次见到他是什么时候
I don't really know, Dad.
我不知道 爸爸
Hey. Maybe now's not the best time to do this.
也许现在时机不对
Y'all in the right place.
你们来对地方了
You're lookin' good, Purple.
你气色不错 老普
Who's that old man with you?
那老头是谁
He might be a little shaky, is all I'm sayin'.
他状态不是很好
Or he might think that, uh...
或者他觉得
I don't know, he might be a little shaky.
我也说不好 他状态不是很好
He don't remember the last time he saw you.
他不记得最后一次见到你是什么时候了
He remember why I'm pissed at him?
他记得我为什么生他的气吗
Mm-mm. I don't think so.
我不这么认为
Sir...
先生
what can I tell you-- from experience--
我可以告诉你 根据我的经验
it doesn't do any good.
告诉他也不会有什么用
Well...
也许
...maybe I forgot, too.
我也忘了
Where you keep your medals and whatnot?
你的奖章之类的放哪去了
The White River.
扔河里去了
What about that picture with Clinton?
和克♥林♥顿♥的合影呢
Mighta lined the kennel with it.
搭狗窝了
Thought you hated dogs.
你不是不喜欢够吗
My best friend's a dog.
我最好的朋友是条狗
Got pictures or somethin'?
你有照片吗
Let me get a look at your kids.
让我看看你的孩子
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表