剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
(BEEPING)
我的车是...
This car is simply...
无敌...
invincib...
效果比我预料的好
Bigger than I was expecting,constable.
是的,长官,看起来的确如此
Yes, sir, it was, sir.
结果表明,磁场对天鹅绒无效
So, it turns out that velvet is impervious to magnets,
但炸♥弹♥还是很给力的
but it IS pervious to dynamite.
不过,我坚信詹姆斯不可能打破我
Nevertheless, I felt confident that James would not be able
14小时22分钟的逃亡成绩
to beat my evasion time of 14 hours and 22 minutes.
准备...3、2、1...
In...3, 2, 1...
计时开始
start the clock.
(警笛声)
(SIRENS WAIL)
出发之后,我发现这次的罪犯
However, as he set off it became clear he'd come up
变得比之前更聪明了...
with an unusual plan...
他到底想干啥?
What is he doing?
好吧,我来说明情况,各位,平时你们看的那种警♥匪♥片
Now, the thing is, viewers, whenever you watch Police Camera Action
或者真实的警车追逐,无非是罪犯开着车
or see a real police chase, the person trying to get away is always
疯狂的逃跑,但那有什么用呢?
going ludicrously fast,but, actually, what's the point?
那样慌张只会让你更快出车祸
You'd just panic and have an accident
然后被捕
and that's the end of that,
如果你正常驾驶
but if you just do normal speed,
他们还是无法逮捕你,不是吗?
they still can't get you out of the car, can they?
为了证明他的观点是错的
Keen to prove him wrong,
我使用了TGPD强制截停驾驶技术
I initiated the TGPD anti-terrorism move.
瞧着吧
Here we go.
保持、保持
Pushing, pushing.
逮住你了
Got him.
他就这样跑了!
He's just driven off!
时间一分一秒的流逝,我们多次尝试未果
'As the hours crawled by,we tried many things.'
拦住他,警长!
Stop him, Constable!
这有什么用?
How's that going to help?
我从引擎盖上掉下来了!
I've fallen off the bonnet!
门是锁死的你们怎么逮我?
What are you going to do if the doors are locked?
你们连我的一根毛都碰不到
You can't pull a man out of a car.
快点束手就擒
This is an arrest.
幸运的是,经过漫长的追逐...
'Happily, though, after many hours of tedious pursuit...'
拐弯,拐弯...
Weaving, weaving...
..詹姆斯终于犯错了。噢,见鬼,是条死路
'..James finally made a mistake.'Oh, crikey, this is a dead end.
他的白♥痴♥路感把他带进了死胡同。啊哈!
Yes, his sense of direction has let him down. A-ha!
看我的。
In we go, yes.
见鬼!
Bollocks!
我们逮住他了!我们终于逮住他了!
We've got him! We finally have him.
他要跑了,他堵住了我的车门
We don't have him,he's closed my door.
又这样
He's done it again.
瞧啊。我的车也坏了
And now look.I've damaged a police car.
也就是说我现在要做点书面记录
'This meant I was now delayed with police paperwork.'
我正追捕一名...
"I were in pursuit of a pleb...
IC1,男性
(IC1表示欧洲人:警♥察♥对疑犯人种的分类制度,从IC1到IC9)
"IC1, male.
他以时速...撞上我
"He did crash into me at speed."
我现在要去逮住那混♥蛋♥!
I'm going to get that bastard!
正当杰瑞米做记录时,我决定
While Jeremy had been finessing his statement, I decided
出动TGPD地狱使者来消灭梅
it was time to skewer May with the TGPD prongs of doom.
(警笛声)
(SIREN BLARES)
这是辆重型,快速移♥动♥挖掘车
It's a heavy, high-mobility engineer excavator,
由JCB为军方定制
built by JCB for the military.
车重13.5吨♥,装备一台6.7升直列六缸涡轮增压柴油引擎
It weighs 13.5 tonnes, but it's got a 6.7 litre straight-six turbo-diesel
极速63英里每小时(101公里)
and it can do 63mph.
詹姆斯·梅,你死定了!
James May, you've had it!
不论你在哪
Wherever you are.
詹姆斯躲了起来。但我们有能找到他的秘密武器
'James had vanished. But we had just the thing to find him again.'
是时候动用TGPD捕食者无人侦察机了
The time has come, I think,to deploy the Top Gear Police
Department drone of intrusiveness.
它搭载了一台灵敏的军用探测摄像头,能够眨眼之间侦测到梅的藏身之处
'With its military-spec nose-mounted reconnaissance camera, it would
track down May in a heartbeat.'
起飞
Here we go.
捕食者起飞失败
The drone of intrusiveness has crashed.
最终我成功的起飞并开始寻找梅的踪影
'Eventually I got the drone airborne and begun the hunt for OJ May.'
等等
Wait a minute.
你这只狡猾的狐狸...
You sneaky little...
詹姆斯躲在一个废弃的车♥库♥里
James was hiding in an abandoned garage bay,
但如果他认为自己很安全
but if he thought he was safe there,
那就大错特错了
he had another think coming.
大家好,欢迎我的TGPD毁灭战士
Welcome, everyone,to the Top Gear Police Department
闪亮登场
eaty thing of devastation.
它的主要用途是排雷,但在TGPD里
This was designed primarily for mine clearance, but in the TGPD,
还有新玩法
we use it in a rather different way.
哈蒙德警官也前来支援
There is Constable Hammond.
敌人就藏在那堵墙后面,
我不知道接下来会发生什么样的血腥场面
The enemy, behind that wall,no idea what is coming.
启动转盘!
Engaging flails!
转盘启动!
Flails engaged!
我不确定这是个好主意
I'm not sure he should be operating that thing.
(噪声)
(DRILLING)
很好,看呐!
Yes, look at that!
他不在...
He's not where...
什么他不在,长官,他应该在那的
What he isn't, sir, is there.
最新战况:再过三分钟
Situation update:in three minutes' time,
我就将以龟速打破杰瑞米保持的逃亡记录
I will have beaten Jeremy's record on the run at a reasonable speed.
但TGPD武器库还远没有被我们掏空
But the TGPD toy box wasn't empty yet.
哇噢!哈哈哈!
Whoa! Ha-ha-ha!
妈妈咪呀,看起来哈蒙德警官
Hello, it looks like Constable Hammond
找到了一辆坦克
has got the hang of tank driving.
首先各位要明白一点,我有一门主炮!
The first thing you need to know is,I have an erection!
我来抓你了,詹姆斯·梅!
Coming at you, James May!
噢,不,正义的TGPD坦克对我紧追不舍
Oh, no, the Top Gear Police Department tank of righteousness is right on my tail.
我该怎么办?
What am I going to do?
我知道该怎么办
I know.
淡定
Easy.
好的!
Right!
噢,等下
Oh, hang on a minute.
他停下来了,他放弃了!
He's stopped, he's given up!
(爆♥炸♥声)
(LOUD EXPLOSION)
就这样吧...回到演播室
And on that bombshell...back to the studio.
(掌声)
(APPLAUSE)
有趣的是,我们从这段挑战中发现了个问题
It's interesting, an important question was raised in that film.
如果你有一撇小胡子,你怎么能
Because if you have a moustache,how do you concentrate
集中精神干其他的事情?
on doing anything other than having a moustache?
我懂你的意思,戴着那玩意我感觉都快窒息了
I know, I felt like I was the life-support machine for a moustache.
如果你是自杀式恐♥怖♥分♥子♥,你会不愿意去实施恐怖袭击
If you're a bomb disposal man,and you have to defuse a bomb,
因为你会觉得“这撇胡子真难受”
you are thinking,"I have a moustache."
曼塞尔是怎么夺得世界冠军的?我明白你的意思!
(1992年威廉姆斯车队F1世界冠军)
How did Nigel Mansell win a Formula One world championship? I know!
你没有胡子,先生
You don't have a moustache, sir,
让我为你演示一下如果有胡子是什么感觉
but let me show you what it's like to have one.
就像这样。你的职业是什么?物流经纪人
It's like that. What do you do for a living? Transport manager.
如果你有撇胡子你就当不了物流经纪人
You couldn't be a transport manager if I was doing that to you.
(笑声)
(LAUGHTER)
不论如何,我刚收到一条短♥信♥ -
Anyway, we must get on because I have received a text -
是我们逃亡挑战的成绩单
the results of the car evasion challenge.
杰瑞米·克拉克森,14小时22分钟。理查德·哈蒙德...
Jeremy Clarkson, 14 hours 22 minutes. Richard Hammock...
毫无惊喜?
Autocorrect again?
是的。8秒钟。谢你全家
Yes. Eight seconds. Thank you.
詹姆斯·梅,14小时21分钟
James May, 14 hours, 21 minutes.
噢,我靠!所以
Oh, blast! There you are.
等等,所以嘉年华赢得了超♥市♥挑战赛
Hang on, so the Fiesta won the supermarket sweep,
高尔夫赢得了警车追逐战
the Golf won the police chase
Nova赢了爬山赛
and the Nova won the hill climb.
也就是说每辆车都是赢家。完全正确
That means that each of the cars is a winner. Precisely.
换句话说老款掀背车
Which means that the older hot hatchback
比如今的掀背车更优秀
is better than the modern one.
看来我们的观点是正确,伴着这条惊人的结论,节目又该结束了
Which means we were right, and on that bombshell, it's time to end.
感谢各位的收看。晚安!
Thank you very much for watching.Good night!
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表