剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
It's nicely done,and you haven't gone off on the second to last corner.
来到Gambon弯,有点转向不足。车轮抓地力不错
Gambon, a bit of understeer.That car grips well.
好的冲线!
And there we are. Across the line!
(掌声)
(APPLAUSE)
好的,哈哈!
Now, ha-ha!
先声明这是这辆车第一次在雨天做成绩
Just realised that's the first ever wet lap we've had in that car.
从未有人开着它在雨天跑过
Nobody else has driven around in the rain.
带着这个前提,你觉得你会在什么位置?
Bearing that in mind,where do you think you've come?
好吧,我猜...排在朗·霍华德和史蒂夫·泰勒之间
Well, I suspect...between Ron Howard and Steven Tyler,
在雨天中
bearing in mind it's wet.
1分50秒到1分51秒是你的预测成绩
Somewhere between 1.50 and 1.51 is what you think you've done.
好的,你的成绩是...
Well, you did it in...
1分50点1秒
1.50.1.
也就是说你是第一位估计自己成绩最正确的嘉宾...
Which means you're the first guest ever to guess correctly...
等等、等等、等等!
Wait, wait, wait!
你写到了史蒂芬·泰勒的...我把它划了,写错了
You just put Steven Tyler...I'll cross it out, wrong.
我们是专业的汽车节目。你看,非常正确!
A very professional show.There, look, correct!
说实话,Stig说
To be brutally honest with you,The Stig did say
你对驾车很有天赋
that you have a natural talent
并且如果天气晴朗,你的成绩可能接近第一名
and if it had been dry you would have been very close to the top.
多谢夸奖。是的
Well, that's an accolade then. It is.
我会带着喜悦的心情离开这里,谢谢。女士们先生们,
非常感谢,休·博内威利!
I'll go away happy, thank you.Ladies and gentlemen,
thank you so much, Hugh Bonneville!
谢谢
Thank you.
(欢呼声)
(CHEERING)
好的,今晚,我们年轻的制片人设置了一系列挑战
Right, tonight the boys and girls who produce Top Gear
来证明我们那个年代的掀背车
are on a mission to prove that the hot hatchbacks of our era
都是废物。是的。我的情况很不好
were rubbish. Yeah.Things are not going well for me,
因为引擎轻微故障...彻底毁了
cos I've slightly damaged the engine... Ruined.
(笑声)
LAUGHTER
轻伤。不论如何...我的Nova引擎损坏并被拖车拖着一路尾随
Slightly damaged. Whatever... Damaged the engine in my Nova and it's
除此之外我们被要求
on the back of a tow truck.But despite this we had been told
前往一个连名字都不太认得的地方...
to report to somewhere we couldn't pronounce...
就在威尔士某处
in Wales.
穿过赛文河后我们抵达目的地
Having crossed the Severn Estuary we soon arrived at the location.
国防基础设施组织卡尔文特训练区。
He struggles to pronounce:Trefniadaeth Seilwaith Amddiffyn Man Hyfforddi Caerwent.
在这片广阔的废弃军事基地里
And here on this huge, abandoned army base crisscrossed
纵横交错着30英里长的道路
with more than 30 miles of deserted roads,
同时我们收到了新的挑战
we received the details of our challenge.
噢,哈罗。为啥这次是信封而不是短♥信♥?
Oh, hello. Why is it an envelope and not a text this time?
问得好。我们现在身处威尔士 - 这里没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
That's a good point.We're in Wales - no signal.
啊哈!原来如此!还是老方法管用
Ahh! Yeah!We're back to the old ways.
打开看看,这次又是啥?
Come on then, what is it?
因为80年代的车主都很不靠谱
"Because the drivers of '80s hatchbacks were irresponsible
所以他们经常被50追赶
"and stupid they were often chased by the 50."
呃,詹姆斯,那是5-0的意思,
代表《天堂执法者》这部电视剧,说的是警♥察♥
Er, James, it means the 5-0,as in Hawaii 5-0, it's the police.
好吧,随便了。不管怎样。50!
Yeah, whatever.Well, anyway. The 50!
总之...你们将和Top Gear警长展开对决
Anyway..."You will now go head-to-head with
你们每个人都会驾驶自己的车展开逃亡
"the Top Gear Police Department.Each of you will take it in turns
而另外两人则驾驶警车
"to drive your own car while the other two will use
对其展开追捕
"a selection of police vehicles to try and stop you."
听起来挺有意思。是的还不错
That sounds quite good.It does sound good.
这样吧,哈蒙德,你先跑
Tell you what, Hammond,you go first.
呃、好吧
Erm, good, yes.
先给我点时间
I might need a minute.
当哈蒙德修他的破车时
While Hammond mended his car,
詹姆斯和我弄来两辆TGPD警车
(TGPD:Top Gear Police Department,TG警署)
James and I broke out the TGPD pursuit vehicles
并且换上了一套拉风的打扮
and slipped into our police uniforms.
好的,哈蒙德,你准备好了吗?
OK, Hammond, are you ready?
是的,来吧。很好。预备,3、2、1...
Yes, I am. This is going to be good. In 3, 2, 1...
计时开始
start the clock.
(悲催的点火声)
(ENGINE FAILS TO START)
(艰难起步)
(STARTS CREAKILY)
终于动了
We are off.
(引擎呻♥吟♥)
(CREAKS AND GRINDS)
好的,发动机还在预热
Yep, it's just warming up.
我们来了...
Here we go...
哈哈!
Ha-ha!
你好、同志,碰上我们算你倒霉
Excuse me, sir, my moustache would like a word with you,
你现在最好下车。因为你被捕了
if you'd like to step out of the vehicle. You're nicked, sunshine.
我的成绩是?多长时间?8秒钟
What did I do? How long? Eight seconds.
你们知道吗,我的车又出了新问题...
Do you know, another fault...
是吗?很类似。是吗?
Did it? Very similar. Did it?
和我刚刚修复的那个故障很类似
It manifested itself similarly to the last one that one I repaired.
把这话留着和法官说吧...好的...帅哥。拷走
Tell that to the judge...Yes...sunshine. Right.
接下来杰瑞米扮成小混混
Jeremy then put on the yobbo outfit
把他的天鹅绒高尔夫停到了发车线前
and lined up his velvet Golf on the start line.
3、2、1...走你...
3, 2, 1...begin...
(警♥察♥与小偷主题曲)
(COPS AND ROBBERS MUSIC)
(警笛声)
(SIRENS WAIL)
已经8秒了。我击败了哈蒙德
And there we are, eight seconds.I've already beaten Hammond.
他正在抛离我们,警长!
He's getting away, constable!
很好。瞧我的...!
Yes. Live with this...!
各位看,在直路上,现代的欧宝警车
You see, what we're learning straight away is that
居然赶不上80年代的高尔夫
a modern police Astra is no match for a 1980s hot hatchback.
(拉胎声)
(TYRES SQUEAL)
用欧宝雅特做警车并不是最大的问题
And it wasn't just the Astras that were causing problems.
最新调查显示,在伦敦
Recent figures say that in London
每天都有12辆警车被撞坏
12 police cars are crashed every day.
原因就是,那些警车长♥期♥受到
And the reason is, it's because they are driving in high-energy
警♥察♥们的非人道驾驶
difficult situations while under the influence of the moustache.
我是警♥察♥、我是警♥察♥、我是警♥察♥。
Got a moustache, got a moustache,got a moustache.
(拉胎声)
(TYRES SQUEAL)
噢,他失误了!
Oh, he's lost it!
以为粘两撇胡子就了不起了
Totally distracted by his face decoration.
音乐:美剧《迈阿密风云》主题音乐,简·汉默
MUSIC: "Miami Vice Theme" by Jan Hammer
由于欧宝警车一直无法追上我...
With the Astras unable to close the gap...
给点力啊!
Come on!
..追逐一直继续..
..the chase went on...
..继续..
..and on...
..没完没了..
and on...
(音乐继续)
(MUSIC CONTINUES)
第二天清晨,天气变得极具威尔士风格
The next morning, the weather had become extremely Welsh.
但高尔夫依旧逍遥法外
But still, the Golf was uncaught.
这么下去不是办法,长官
This isn't working, sir.
我也这么觉得,我认为有必要
No, I agree, I think we're going to have to break out
在Top Gear武器库里挑点更来劲的装备对付这家伙
the Top Gear Police Department magnetron of justice.
如果还有什么装备能逮住这个罪犯,非这玩意莫属了
If anything could stop the miscreant, it was this.
一辆装备了七千瓦电磁吸盘巨型吊臂的特种警车
A giant crane with a seven-kilowatt magnet suspended from its arm.
它能把任何车辆吸起来
A machine that could render any vehicle immobile in moments.
很好,开始行动
Right, let's go get him.
很快,陷阱布置妥当
Soon, the trap was set.
唔,那是啥东东...?
Mmm, what's this...?
启动吸盘
Arming magnet
(磁场生成)
(MAGNET FIZZING)
就要上钩了...
Here he comes...
(得意的笑)
(RICHARD CHUCKLES)
一群二货。难道他们不知道磁场
Blithering idiots. Do they not realise you can't use a magnet
对天鹅绒无效?
to pick up velvet?
我们只好动用杀手锏 -
There was only one thing for it -
使用TGPD远程遥控自爆车
unleash the TGPD remote-controlled car of death.
发现并锁定目标
Target vehicle identified and located.
他们人呢?
Where the hell are they?
警♥察♥抓小偷怎么能半途而废?
How can this be a police chase when they aren't chasing me any more?
目标锁定...
Target acquired...
(哔哔声)
(BEEPING)
长官,你最好把耳朵堵住
Sir, you might want to put your fingers in your ears.
我不知道他们在密谋什么诡计
I don't know where those two are or what they're plotting
但肯定对我没用
but it won't work.
(哔哔声)
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表