剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
I only take it... It is my weekend car, I take it along the coast.
如果你把它弄到停车场,会引起骚动的
But if you are driving in a parking lot, it sets off the alarms.
我喜欢这么干。很棒。太妙了
I love doing that. It's great.It's fantastic.
确实很棒
They are absolutely fabulous.
我闺女可能已经神魂颠倒了
My daughter is going to be mental now,
这是她最喜欢的车和演员
because that is her favourite car and her favourite actor driving it.
我爱你家闺女。很好
I love your daughter. Yeah.
不,你不允许爱她。呃...
No, you don't. Um...
好的。显然你来做客...
Right, now.Obviously you came down here...
很有胆量,这么说
This is ballsy, I've got to say,
你的赛道表现,真的很勇敢
because you have come down here to do your lap, which is quite brave.
是啊。让我瞧瞧我的表现。我不确定跑的如何。但很有趣
Yeah. Let's see how I did.I mean, I don't know. It was fun.
看看他的表现怎样?噢,天啊!
Shall we have a look at the lap? Oh, God!
好的。放录像
Yeah.Here we go.
哇噢,暴♥力♥的起步
Wow, that is a brutal start.
我不想垫底
All right,I just don't want to get last.
目标定得高一些。不要垫底
Setting high goals for myself.Not to get last.
没问题,因为这是今年第一次
No, it's OK, because for the first time ever this year,
天气如此晴好
the weather is good.
抓地力很棒。看呐。是的
That thing does grip well. Here we go. Yeah.
很好,很好。是的
It's OK, it's OK. Yeah.
保持。自言自语
Come on. Tongue out.
噢,线路很好。谢谢
Oh, that is a very good line around there. Thank you.
完美。可怕的锤子弯,我不喜欢这个弯
Very nice. The dreaded Hammerhead,I hate this turn.
刹车力道很大!是啊。没错
That is heavy braking you are giving it there! Yeah.Well, you know.
走线很规矩
Oh, that is very,very neat and tidy.
加油...
Come on, you...
XX!
bitch!
都懂的!
We knew it!
就知道你会这么说!
No way were you going to get round the lap without saying THAT!
喔哦,走的很保守,没压弯心
Ooh, the comfortable line,missing the apex.
倒数第二弯,瞧这操控...
Second-to-last corner,this catches...
好的,轻微摆动
Well, that was absolutely bob on.
Gambon弯,依旧完美
Now, Gambon, again kissing everything perfectly
冲线
and you cross the line
啊哈...好的
Ah-h-h... Well, now.
这些都是湿圈
These are the wet times.
你不会垫底,因为杰克·怀特霍尔,可怜的孩子
You will not be last,because Jack Whitehall, bless him,
从没开过车。你不可能比他还烂
he had never driven before.So you will not be lower than him.
OK,很好。估计一下,你会排哪?不知道
OK, good. So, where do you think you came? I have no idea.
我希望排在詹姆士·布朗特上面。
詹姆士·布朗特成绩1分49秒4
I want to be above James Blunt.James Blunt was 1.49.4.
赛道环境非常湿滑
That is FW,which stands for flipping wet.
显然你能完虐他
So you are definitely going to the above him.
所以胆子放大点,猜猜能排哪
So come on, be reasonable.
好吧,说实话我希望拿第一,但...
I mean, I would like to be towards the top, but...
1分45秒级别。是啊。我不确定...
That is the 1.45 region. Yeah.I mean, I don't know...
知道吗,我刚想说
Do you know, I was just about to say,
“好的,Jesse Pinkman”但我没说出口
"Well, Jesse Pinkman" But I won't.
亚伦·保罗。是。1分...
Aaron Paul. Yes. 1...
40...
forty...
..4..-喔哦!
..4...- Ooh!
噢!..点7.
Oh! ..7.
第一名!
That is the best we've ever had!
冠军
Number one.
来一个。是的!喔奥!
Come here. Yes! Wow!
很好。干得好。是的!
That's good. Good man. Yes!
目前我们赛道最快的嘉宾
The fastest man ever to take the Astra around the track.
难以置信。女士们先生们,亚伦·保罗!
That's amazing.Ladies and gentlemen, Aaron Paul!
好的,那成绩估计会保持很久
Now, that is going to take some beating
这是辆65万英镑(66♥4♥万人♥民♥币)保时捷918
This is the £650,000 Porsche 918.
速度惊为天人
It is insanely fast.
不仅使用了一切顶尖科技,更重要的是,它是辆混动车
It's rammed full of technology and most importantly, it is a hybrid.
从各种角度看,它和几周前
In many ways, then, exactly the same as the McLaren P1 that Jeremy
杰瑞米驾驶过的迈凯轮P1十分相似
fell in love with a few weeks back.
但问题是...它能比P1更优秀吗?
The big question, though...Is it any good?
不可能!
No!
杰瑞米测试P1是在比利时斯帕赛道
When Jeremy tested the P1, he took it to the Spa racetrack in Belgium.
而我挑选的F1赛道可能历史没斯帕那么悠久
My F1 track may not have that pedigree,
但这里,即便日落之后,也能让你继续狂飙
but at this place, at least the fun doesn't stop when the sun goes down.
阿布扎比亚斯码头赛道以它超长的1.2公里大直道闻名
The Abu Dhabi circuit is also famed for having a 1.2km straight,
F1赛历中最长的直道
one of the longest anywhere.
以它开头最合适不过了
Seems like a good place to start.
让咱们弄出点动静
Let's make some noise.
噢,这加速度!
Oh, that is breathtaking!
噢,嚯-嚯-嚯!
Oh, ha-ha-ha!
9000转
9000rpm.
嘣!
Boom!
呀!
Yee-nar!
全力加速!
Big speed!
280km/h
280.
减速...
Braking...
噢,这加速感...前所未见
Oh, that is... That is acceleration unlike anything else.
我知道杰瑞米已被P1的神速洗♥脑♥了
I know Jeremy's head was blown off by the speed of that P1,
但我不信P1能快过这辆车
but I absolutely cannot believe that it felt any faster than this.
P1不可能做到
It can't have done.
和迈凯轮一样,918也有一套汽油-电动
Like the McLaren, the 918 has a joint strike force of petrol engine
混动系统
and electric motors working together.'
电动引擎的扭矩如此强大
It's that electric power that gives it so much punch off the line.
800转时就能输出500英尺·磅(585牛米)扭矩。只要800转!
I have 500 foot-pound of torque at 800rpm. 800!
法拉利458任何转速下都不可能达到500的数值
The 458 doesn't have 500 torques at any rpm.
它被唤醒了,就像短跑运动员从睡梦中醒来
It just wakes up, it's like a sprinter falling out of bed
直接创造世界纪录去了
and going straight into a world record
而其他人还在慢悠悠吃早餐
while the others are eating cornflakes
之后上个洗手间
and thinking about having a poo.
车顶排气管发出的声浪
The petrol engine,which sounds ungodly through those
仿佛来自地狱的恶魔
top-mounted exhausts,
那是一台612匹马力4.6升V8引擎
is a 612 horsepower 4.6 litre V8.
伴随如此强劲的动力
On the topic of power and performance,
918和P1能大战300回合不带休战
the 918 and the P1 can trade punches all day long.
918的极速不如P1,218英里(351公里)对211英里(340公里)
The 918 can't match the P1's top speed, 218 compared to 211.
但我在0-60英里(96公里)加速时间上更快。2.6秒对2.8秒
But I get to 60 quicker.2.6 seconds to his sluggish 2.8.
我有875匹马力,P1有903匹,但我扭矩更大
I've got 875 brake horsepower and the P1 has 903, but I've got more torque.
这种对比能无休止进行下去。就像金刚对阵哥斯拉
And on and on and on it goes.It's King Kong versus Godzilla.
但在某些方面
There are some areas, though,
918还是能把P1打得满地找牙
where the 918 definitely has the P1 on the ropes.
它能把制动产生的能量
It can retrieve energy generated by braking
回收到电池单元储存起来
and feed it back into the batteries.
车顶能卸掉,这样你就能享受敞篷的乐趣
The roof lifts out so you can enjoy some open-top cruising.
内饰做工可谓极致奢华
And inside, you get some actual creature comforts,
比如配备了电动座椅和11声道环绕音响
like electric seats and an 11-speaker sound system.
这些在P1上都没有
You don't get either of those on a P1.
我不是个幸灾乐祸的人,但是看这里,手套箱,没错吧?
I am not one to gloat,but hello, glove box, yeah?
还有这个中控系统
And then this centre console, from where I can control the top screen.
上面有很多菜单
That does many things up there.
这块触控屏能提供
And then over 800 functions can be controlled
多达800种功能
from the touch-sensitive screen down here.
或许我能上网
Maybe I can go online
为杰瑞米订购一套扳手去调整他的P1座椅
and order Jeremy a set of spanners to adjust the seat on his P1.
搜索“淘汰货”
Look up "old-fashioned" for me.
除了丰富的车载娱乐系统
In addition to the wealth of on-board amusements,
918还有多种驾驶模式可供选择
the 918 also has many driving modes.
现在我处于纯电动模式
Right now,I am in fully electric mode.
电池续航高达18英里(29公里)
And I can whisper around like this for 18 miles,
P1只有可怜的7英里(11公里)
compared to the P1's seven.
在这里,我能切换到混合模式
But if I go down here,I can select hybrid.
这样电脑就会自动控制汽油机和电动机
And that allows it to alternate between petrol
轮流运转于最佳工况
and electric in the most efficient way.
还可以选择运动模式,这样V8引擎会一直工作
Or we've got sport mode, where we have petrol power all the time.
但这是F1赛道,所以我们直接放大招
But, I'm here on this racetrack,so let's go one further.
赛道模式
Put it in race mode.
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表