剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
First gear. Bad.
这是我开过最慢的速度
Literally the slowest I've ever been.
哈蒙德,我不能再慢了
Hammond, I haven't got any more gears left.
我没办法让路,这里太窄了
I can't get out the way,the road's too narrow,
我也没办法更快,这是辆卡车
I can't go any faster,I'm in a lorry.
太陡了
It's pretty much vertical.
老天爷,瞧这黑烟。我要得肺病了
God, look at the smoke now.I've got a mining lung disease.
我在想哈蒙德全身漆黑会是啥样
I'm starting to imagine what Hammond might look like without any skin on.
这怎么办?
Now what?
我认为咱们要倒回去,对方才能开过去
I think if we all back up,he can come in here.
哈蒙德,我们不能 - 这不行...
Hammond, we can't - there's nothing to be gained by...
哈蒙德,你这白♥痴♥,你撞上我了!
Hammond, you idiot, you've reversed into the sports lorry!
你撞坏它了。我不清楚。只是个小意外
You've broken it. I didn't know.Genuinely, that was an accident.
别想跑,哈蒙德。哈蒙德!哈蒙德!
Don't just drive off, Hammond.Hammond! Hammond!
车灯,散热器,保险杠,后视镜都被撞坏了
He's broken my headlights, radiator.My bull bar is broken. The mirror.
你就直接倒车?
What, you just reverse and hope?
你是怎么想的?我一整天都跟在你后面
Where did you think I was?! All day, I have been behind you.
我没想你跟的这么近
I didn't think you were that close behind me.
现在我明白卡车司机为什么贴这些贴纸了
I now know why they have those stickers for lorry drivers
“如果你看不见我的镜子,我也看不见你”
"If you can't see my mirrors,I can't see you."
即便我负主要责任
Even though the incident had been technically my fault,
我还是义无反顾的丢下了他
I still followed the standard procedure.
他知道规矩的。要心如铁石...
What? He knows the rules.Live by the sword, you must...
记不起来下句是什么了。总之要冷酷无情
I can't remember. Whatever.Something to do with swords.
他挡了我一整天,然后撞了我
He held me up all day,then he reversed into me,
我祝他今晚撞断另一只胳膊
so I think tonight Hammond's other wrist might break.
当我抵达今晚的露营地
However, when I reached the overnight holds,
我想到一个新的整人计划
I came up with a more fiendish idea.
我决定在哈蒙德的雨水收集器里
An idea that involved the bucket Hammond had fitted to collect
做点手脚
rainwater for his shower.
这么干是对他阻挡我们一整天的回报。没错
I think this does pay him back for holding us up all day long. Yep.
多来点。第二泡
Oh, there's more. Part two.
之后我开始修理散热器
I then began to work on my lorry's waterworks.
22毫米散热器螺栓。是的
Massive nuts holding the radiator on. 22 millimetres. Yeah.
噢,真舒服。温暖的无根之水
Oh, it's warm.So warm, fresh rainwater.
金色雨水。甚至能闻到金色的气息。大自然的芬芳
Golden rain. I can taste the goodness. The outdoors.
你们俩别想体会这感觉
And neither of you two thought of this.
享受一顿昆虫大餐后
After dining on roast grasshopper,
我尝试放一盏孔明灯玩玩
we spent the evening playing with my Chinese lanterns.
你打算在这里放?为什么不呢?
Are you going to set them off here? Why not?
我觉得在一个遍布木质房♥屋的国家干这事...
I should say in a country where a lot of people live in houses made of...
里面是啥,干草?放松。没问题的
What is it, dried grass? Oh, relax.That's not going to be a problem.
这就是你的成果...
The chances of you getting one of those things to work...
好的,松手吧
There, let it fly.
好的。哈蒙德,不太有信心
Yes. Hammond, ye of little faith.
找一个谷仓或者茅屋降落吧
Go find a barn or a thatched roof.
这真是...我想来点小酒菜配合此情此景
Now, let's just... I'm going to get a beer and savour the moment.
像一团会飞的篝火。没错
It's a mobile bonfire.It is.
如果它落在一片罂粟花中
If it were to land in a field of poppies, for example,
那是多美的画面
imagine how beautiful that would be.
带着满足和幸福感,我们进入梦乡。其实只有我一个
Feeling content and happy, we went to bed. Well, one of us did.
你觉得会吵醒他吗?
What do you think the chances are of waking him?
不会,他睡得像头死猪
You won't wake him,he sleeps the sleep of the dead.
这是空档
That's in neutral.
我的天!
Jesus Christ!
第二天,在一片祥和的氛围中,杰瑞米一路都带着愤怒
The next morning despite the tranquility of us surroundings,
Jeremy hit the road in a fractious mood.
为什么这么做?
Why did you tip me out of my lorry?
因为你把我吊在半空中
Because you swung me around in my tent.
那是你活该,谁叫你挑衅我。我从不挑衅
You deserved that because you're irritating. I'm never irritating.
你这么说让我很不爽
It's a good point Jeremy raises,I feel quite bad about it now,
你真没干过坏事?
because when has he ever been irritating?
之后我的情绪变得更糟
To make my mood even worse,
因为刹车又出现了故障
the endless hard going had had a catastrophic effect on my brakes.
感觉只有左边在工作
I think they're only working now on the left-hand side.
要么没有,要么抱死
Nothing, everything.
刹车行程就这么点
You move your foot that much,that's the difference.
好消息是我们离泰国边境只剩80英里了(129公里)
Fortunately, we were now only 80 miles from the border with Thailand.
但坏消息是这段路并不好走
But, unfortunately,none of those miles would be gentle.
噢,这条路太糟了尤其对杰瑞米来说。哈哈哈...
Oh, it's bad in here and it will be worse in Jeremy's lorry.Ha-Ha-Ha...
感觉极度难受,炎热
It was desperately uncomfortable,and hot,
而且前方还有座巨大的山脉要翻越
and ahead of us lay the biggest mountain range yet.
爬山需要散热器工作正常
This climb is exactly what you need in a lorry with a leaky radiator.
噢,这高度能把人吓尿
Oh, that is a trouser-threatening drop.
詹姆士·梅不喜欢爬高
James May is a man who does not like heights.
他的前轴只靠一根绳子
He is also a man whose lorry has its front axle held on with
固定
a bit of string.
头晕么,梅?我没往下看
How's your vertigo, May? I'm not looking.
谢你提醒
But thanks for reminding me.
进程异常缓慢
Progress was extremely slow
并且我又停下来检查泄漏情况
as I had to keep stopping to refill my radiator.
粘合处还是漏水
Pouring out from exactly where the araldite was.
虽然是传说中的办法,但还是试试效果
Fairly convinced this is an old wives' tale, but we shall see.
与此同时,詹姆士的车也坏了
Meanwhile, James was having his first breakdown of the day.
噢,(和谐音)
Oh, BLEEP.
又没了
Nope.
这回是分动箱故障
This time, it was the transfer box,
一端脱开了
which had burst free from its mountings.
这是分动箱,这是固定支架
That's the transfer box, that's the bracket where it's bolted on,
两个螺栓震脱了
those two bolts have been shaken out.
噢,见鬼
Oh, cock.
没完没了的山路
Still going on,still more mountains.
何处是个头啊!
When will this end!
噢,老天,又是陡坡
Oh, my God, it gets steep.
我必须保持前进
I've got to keep moving,
如果现在停车,离合器就报销了,肯定会这样
if I stop, pulling away will kill the clutch, I'm sure of that.
温度计显示已经过热
OK, my temperature gauge is now really very high.
我要找条小溪
I'm looking for a little stream.
不过,至少后面那个兄弟的状况
Still, at least the mood was more cheerful than it
让我心理平衡了许多
was at the back of the convoy.
(和谐音)
BLEEP.
XX的(和谐音)二档又挂了,引擎也XX的(和谐音)嗝屁了
BLEEPING second gear failed, and now the engine has BLEEP BLEEP arse.
你这个XX(和谐音)
You piece of BLEEP.
一路小心翼翼,杰瑞米和我终于爬上了顶峰
With some careful nursing,Jeremy and I eventually reached
我们的努力终于得到了回报
the summit, where there was one hell of a reward.
太惊人了
That is insane.
从未见过这种美景。如此广阔。
Never seen views like it. Not as extensive. Not all at the same time.
这里我们能看到喜马拉雅山脉。是的。奥地利
What have we got here? Himalayas. Yeah. Austria.
那边有点像苏格兰。很像苏格兰。瞧这天空
Bit of Scotland going on there. Quite a bit of Scotland. And the sky.
一望无际。像德克萨斯。德克萨斯的天空。更宽广。大很多
Enormous. Like a sky from Texas.Texas sky. But bigger. Much bigger.
太美了
Absolutely staggering.
可惜这片祥和被一阵噪音打破了
Sadly, though, the piece of the moment was then shattered.
船长驾到
The A-MAY van has arrived.
他情绪很激动
He's in a rile.
伙计,你终于到了
Mate, you've got the crane here.
(XX)!这坨(XX)!
BLEEP! Heap of dog BLEEP!
别和我说话。看起来他不太高兴
Don't say anything.I don't think he's very happy.
你知道那条佛教谚语吗?
You know the old Buddhist expression, don't you?
从卡车上跳下来的男人总会遭受各种不幸
He who tips a man out of his lorry will suffer from many breakdowns.
从这里直到泰国边境
From here to the border with Thailand it was downhill
都是下坡路
all the way.
对我而言,不是啥好事
Which for me, at least,was a bit alarming.
噢,上帝。瞧那段路
Oh, God. Look at that road now.
没有制动力,没制动
No brakes, no brakes.
如果你刹车坏掉
If your brakes went entirely would you stay with it
你是打算修好它还是打算跳下去?
and hope you could sort it out or would you bail out?
我正在考虑这事
I'm actually sitting here planning that very thing.
我已经做好随时跳车的准备
I've planned my bailout already.
我甚至练习了如何快速打开车门
I've even practised lunging for the door handle.
我正想象杰瑞米和他的卡车
I've got an image of James punching his lorry all
一起翻滚下山的刺♥激♥画面
the way down the slopes as they fell.
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表