剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
我觉得那条狗是神派来的
I think that dog was inhabited by a benign spirit.
真的 - 如果那狗没挡我
Seriously - if that dog hadn't done that,
我就直接和客车撞上了
I'd have gone onto the bridge and I'd have hit the bus.
很遗憾,5英里后神犬离我们而去
Sadly, Buddhist dog wasn't around when five miles later,
我又抛锚了
I had another breakdown.
这玩意掉了,自己坏掉的
That's what came off. That's the old one,
which tore itself to shreds
正常修理,把温度传感器里的电线抽出来
and in the process, pulled the wire out of the sender
我现在没有温度计了
for the temperature gauge,so I don't have that any more.
这车真废物
This lorry is crap.
前方,理查德和我正在期待
Up ahead, Richard and I were looking forward
今晚的住宿地会是啥样
to a night in our new on-board accommodation.
多亏大英帝国往日的荣光,我们没有苦苦寻找
But thanks to the British Empire,we didn't need it.
在海拔4000英尺的
After a night here,
缅♥甸♥小山村环抱的英式旅馆里
4,000 feet up a mountain in a small village in the middle of Burma,
度过一夜
at this strangely odd but comfortable Bournemouth hotel,
我们精神焕发
we were feeling refreshed.
哈蒙德作领头羊
And with Hammond leading,
离开小村仅仅几个小时
we were out of the village in a mere couple of hours.
坚持住 - 哇哇哇哇
Hang on - whoa, whoa, whoa,whoa, whoa.
哇哇哇哇!
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
噢,老天...
Oh, God...
慢慢来。OK?
Go slowly. OK?
噢,谢谢
Oh, thank you.
继续,坚持住...
Keep going, hang on...
难道一整天都要在电线下艰难穿行么?
Are we going to spend the whole day tiptoeing under telephone wires?
不会的,因为你总会抛锚
No, because you'll break down eventually.
OK,有辆摩托车会跟你擦肩而过
OK, there's going to be a motorcyclist coming past you.
注意他的头盔
Check out his helmet.
这哥们阵营明确啊
That's quite a strong statement.
瞄了眼地图后
After a quick map check,
我决定抄近路
I decided we should take a tempting-looking short cut.
好的,都跟着我
Right, follow me.
结果相当顺利
Which went well.
噢,老天...
Oh, dear God...
你的近路还有别的惊喜不?
Any other adventures lined up on your short cut, Jeremy?
滑坡或者雪崩...?
Landslides, or avalanche...?
不过是场热带阵雨而已,一会就停了
It's just a tropical mountain shower. Gone in a jiffy.
也许没那么快
Or maybe not.
不,看起来太可怕了
No, this looks pretty terrible.
最终,我的路线把哥仨带到了偏远山区
Eventually, my scenic route brought us to a remote settlement
地图上都找不到
that was very much...off the grid.
好消息是这村子没电线
Good thing is in this little town there'll be no low wires.
但有更糟的情况
Instead,there was something worse.
噢,不!
Oh, no!
噢,不。噢,情况不太妙
Oh, no. Oh, this is bad.
我被卡住了,彻底卡住了
I'm stuck, I'm stuck.
等等,我先把车停好再回来看你。坚持住
Hang on, I'll park up and come back on foot. Stand by.
厌倦了哈蒙德的烟囱问题
Bored with Hammond's chimney-related problems,
我小小探索了一番
I went on an explore.
然后发现当地人在玩一种类似足球的游戏
And found some locals playing something that was nearly football.
绝妙的想法,他们让和尚做裁判
This is a brilliant idea.They're using a monk as a referee.
他还抽烟
And he's smoking.
桥那边,村民们拿出工具箱
Back at the bridge, the villagers had broken out their tool box.
真的? 如果你确定
Really? If you're sure.
OK
OK.
把牌匾挪开
Move the entire sign.
我都没这么热心过,我们知道
I wouldn't be this helpful.We know that.
与此同时,我发现了《夺宝奇兵》里的奇景
Meanwhile, I'd stumbled on a scene from an Indiana Jones movie.
成千上万啊!
There's thousands of them!
他们说“赶紧。沉着呢”噢,好的。OK...
That's "Hurry up. It's heavy." Oh, right. OK...
情况咋样?詹姆士,我看不见情况
How we doing? James, I can't see.
继续
Yeah
OK!很好,过去了?
OK! Yes. You through?
耶!
Yay!
离开小镇,我们的进度很顺利
With the town behind us,progress was good.
然后...情况就变了
And then...it wasn't.
我的油量...快干了
My fuel gauge is...just on the top of the red.
呃...我没油表
Um...I don't have one.
我的引擎和你一样
What I do have is the same engine as you
但我更沉,所以耗油肯定比你多
but a much heavier truck,so I must have used more.
在我选的捷径上
And out here on my short cut,
一家油站都没有
there were no filling stations at all.
指针现在
The needle is now
基本到红线了
nearly all in the red.
试着减小油门
Trying to use the tiniest throttle movements,
能走就行
just to keep it ticking along.
在下一个小镇,詹姆士和我停车
In the next village,James and I decided to pull over
检查剩余油量
and dip our tanks.
我没油了,一点不剩?
I've got no fuel. None?
标尺最下有点湿而已
A smear on the end of the stick.
情况咋样?
What's the news?
一干二净。都干了,接下来怎么办
None. I mean, it's dry,I don't know what I'm running on.
如果跑没油了
If you actually run a diesel out
就得给整个系统排气泡对吧?要好几个小时。没错
you've got to bleed the system,haven't you? And it's hours.Yeah.
你干嘛不去村里看看能不能找到点油?
Well, look, why don't you just go and snout around the village
and see if you can find some?
为什么是我? 因为你年轻身体好
Why me? You're the youngest and fittest.
这都是你造成的。但我是个筋疲力竭的老年人
Well, it's your fault we're in this situation.
But I'm old and hot.
你选的路。要去也必须你去
It's your short cut. Seriously.
If anybody's got to go, it's you, mate.
行,行,我去
Right, right, I'll go.
燃料。柴油。有多少要多少。没错
Fuel. Diesel.And as much as you can. Yes.
缅♥甸♥语柴油怎么说?
What is Burmese for "diesel"?
怎么表示柴油?表演开卡车
How do you mime "diesel"? Mime a lorry.
唔~~~~然后这样
Brrr... And then do that.
好的,我是个患有帕金森的持枪男仆
Right, so I'm a butler with Parkinson's,and I've got a gun.
杰瑞米上路了
Jeremy headed off.
他离开了好长时间
And was gone for quite some time.
还挺烫的
Still quite hot, that.
检查完毕。是吗?你在读《桂河大桥》?
Done the oil. Have you?
Are you reading Bridge On The River Kwai?
没错,主人公刚进营房♥...坏消息。啥?坏消息。咋了?
Yeah, he's just gone into the hut...Bad news. What? Bad news. What?
找不到柴油
I haven't been able to get any diesel.
但我找到了替代品
However - I had come up with a clever alternative.
不,你个二货
No, you halfwit.
村里没柴油
There's no diesel in this village.
但下个村里有
But there is diesel in the next village.
所以我们骑马去下个村子
So we use the horses to ride to the next village,
把柴油运回来
get the diesel, bring it back to the trucks.
这不是拍西部片。我不会骑马。啥?
We're not in a Western.I can't ride a horse. What?
我只在8岁时练过,但是...那就没啥问题了么?
Well, I might have been pony trekking when I was eight, but...
Well, it'll be in there, won't it?
我不会选那匹。天哪!
Well, I wouldn't use that one there.Holy moly!
缅♥甸♥马怎么有五条腿?也许能给自己喂奶?(- -#)
Why do they have five legs in Burma? Maybe so it can milk itself?
想看一整天的马弟弟么,出发好吗?
Shall we spend all day looking at a horse's willy,or shall we go?
噢,不是这样...
Oh, it's gone wrong...
作为最有经验的牛仔
Being the most experienced horseman,
我选了五腿神驹
I took the frisky five-legged stallion.
上来了
We're on.
噢,真费劲!
Oh, Christ almighty!
马哥,多担待啊
Hello, horse.
就叫你乐购好了
I shall call you Tesco.
准备,预备,走
Ready, steady, go.
我选了匹懒猪,它在倒车
Well, I've bought a stalled horse.It's going backwards.
它只有倒档
I've bought a reversing horse.
我认为如果我们先走,你的马就会跟上来
I think if we get moving,yours might follow more readily.
詹姆士,你能不能右转先?掉头
James, can you turn right and go up there? Turn around.
怎么让它掉头?谁知道怎么驾驶缅♥甸♥马
How do you make it turn around? Anybody know how to start a Burmese horse?
加油,跟着你的同事,很好
Go on, follow your mate.Yes. Very good.
它是反着来的... 我出发了!
The controls are reversed... I'm off!
哦耶
Oh, yeah.
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表