剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
So, you're saying,
现在看助产节目是对社会的不负责行为?
是的。没错
watching Call The Midwife is now socially irresponsible? Yes. It is.
这是很没公德心的行为。完全正确
And it is morally wrong. Exactly.
不论如何,现在又到了嘉宾开廉价车环节
Anyway, it is time to put a Star in our Reasonably Priced Car.
我们将做一件难以置信的事
And we are going to do something incredible.
接下几分钟里
For the next few minutes,
我们能让你家闺女扔掉手♥机♥来看本档节目
we are going to stop your teenage daughter from texting.
因为我今晚请到的嘉宾是
And that's because my guest tonight played
《绝命毒师》里Jesse Pinkman的扮演者
Jesse Pinkman in Breaking Bad.
已经有妹纸疯掉了!女士们先生们,亚伦·保罗!
Stopped already! Ladies and gentlemen, Aaron Paul!
就是他
He's here.
你好吗?最近可好,伙计?
你好吗?我很好,很好
How are you? What's up, buddy? How are you? I'm good, I'm good.
嗨
Hi.
我爱这些观众。
是的,真是热烈的欢呼。请坐
I love them. Yes,this is a big noise. Have a seat.
好的。请坐
All right. Have a seat.
很奇怪,我们请来一位作品从没在英国播出
It is strange to have on a guest from a show that was
的美剧演员来做客...是啊
never on British TV... Yeah.
你的新作还没公映吧。是的
who is now in a film that isn't even out yet. Yeah.
所有人都在欢呼。我爱你们
Everyone is screaming and yelling.I love you all.
我们也爱你!
We love you!
请允许我直接聊你的新作。
《极品飞车》系列。《极品飞车》
Let's do the film, if we may. It is Need For Speed. Need For Speed.
这是个关于托比·马歇尔的故事,我饰演的角色
It is the story of Tobey Marshall,the guy I play.
他被人陷害,在监狱过了好些年
He spends a couple of years in prison for something that he did not do,
当他出狱之后...
so the moment he gets out of prison it's just...
他决心伸张正义,报仇雪耻
He is trying to right a wrong,vengeance is on his mind.
于是他参加了一场横跨美国东西两岸的
He has to try and get from the East Coast to the West Coast
48小时地下赛车,非常快的赛车
in less than 48 hours in a car, a very fast car.
什么样的车?谢尔比野马
What sort of car? It is a Shelby Mustang.
谢尔比野马?是的。好吧,直线确实很快
Shelby Mustang? Yeah. Well, it can be quite fast, nice straight line.
只要走直线就没事
You should be able to do that.
听起来像Top Gear风格
So it sounds like it has got Top Gear written all over it.
是的,导演想用真实拍摄手法
Yeah, he wanted to do a throwback,our director,
表现赛车的视觉冲击力
to films that really started this genre.
就像《警网铁金刚》,《粉身碎骨》以及《警♥察♥与卡车强盗》
(分别是1968年,1971年,1977上映的飚车类电影)
Like Bullitt and Vanishing Point and Smokey And The Bandit.
所以他们拒绝使用电脑特效,拒绝使用绿背
Back then they couldn't rely on CG,they couldn't rely on green screen
因此电影里每个镜头都是真实的
so everything you see in this movie actually happened.
没有电脑特效?没有任何电脑特效。真的?是的
There is no CGI? No CG whatsoever.Seriously? Yeah.
来看段预告片
Let's have a look at a clip
各位就能明白为什么我会质疑了。放片子
and you will see why I am looking incredulous. Here we go.
他们夺走了我的一切
They took everything from me.
那些轻视我的人...
All those who defied me...
..将会感到羞愧和耻辱
..shall be ashamed and disgraced.
那些与我为敌的人...将会遭受毁灭
Those who wage war against me...shall perish.
我将重获力量...
I will find strength...
..找到方向。我...将...凯♥旋♥而归
..find guidance.And I... will... triumph.
都是真的?是的...很暴♥力♥
That was all for real? Yeah, it's...It gets pretty violent.
是真车在翻滚?
So it really did do a roll?
他们真的让车翻滚,没错
They actually did those, yes.
我猜那些车只是空壳而已,不是真车...
不,不,不
I presume these are body shells,they are not actual... No, no, no.
..都是价值百万的真车?
..million dollar cars?
我们知道这些车都是绝美的艺术品
We consider those cars a piece of art.
但摄制用车都是30万的真车
But the kit cars they built were about 300,000 a piece
拍摄时就直接摧毁了
and they just destroyed them.
难以置信,但原谅我
That is unbelievable but forgive me,
又要聊回《绝命毒师》
I have got to get on to Breaking Bad.
好的
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
那边有些茫然的面孔,“《绝命毒师》是什么?”
There's quite a few puzzled faces going, "What is Breaking Bad?"
“《绝命毒师》是什么?”这位是Jesse Pinkman
"What is Breaking Bad?" This is Jesse Pinkman.
就我个人而言
As far as I am concerned,
我正和全世界最顶级的毒贩聊天
I am now talking to the world's greatest crystal meth salesman.
没错
Yes.
对那些没看过的人来说
For those who don't know,
讲的是一个化学老师遇上个小混混
it was about a chemistry teacher who meets a delinquent,
是他以前的学生。他就扮演这个小混混
后来化学老师被诊断出癌症
an ex-pupil. He's got this guy,he has been diagnosed with cancer
于是他想“既然我是个化学老师,为了医疗费
and he thinks, "To pay for my treatment I will start making
那就制♥造♥冰♥毒♥赚钱好了”
"crystal meth cos I am a chemistry teacher."
整个故事就此开始了
And the series runs from there.
知道吗,我们英国少有冰♥毒♥这玩意。那很好
We don't really have crystal meth in this country. That's great.
什么是冰♥毒♥,你了解它吗?不,不了解
What is crystal meth, do you know what it is? No, not really.
过去六年我一直在制♥造♥这东西
I have been making it for the past six years
但不知道是什么。我只知道是种可怕的毒品
and I have no idea what it is. No,it is just a terrible, awful drug.
它会让人上瘾,欲罢不能
It just grabs a hold of some people and just doesn't let go.
知道我喜欢这部剧哪些地方吗?是某些细节
Do you know what I loved about the show? It is the detailing in it.
你在里面开的车。是的,都很棒。谁挑的车?
And the cars you all drove. Yes,they are incredible. Who chose those?
文斯·吉利根(美国编剧、导演和制♥作♥人)
It was all Vince Gilligan.
这部剧的总策划
He is the creator of the show
他对细节的把握可谓炉火纯青
his attention to detail is just incredible.
有段关于他长达两小时的著名讨论,内容是决定
There is this famous conversation he had for two hours about the certain
绝命毒师妻子斯凯勒指甲油该用蓝的好还是用红的好
colour of red nail polish that was going to go on Skyler's toenails.
他能选对用车,因为沃尔特
He was going to get the cars right because Walter,
就是那名化学老师,有一辆庞蒂克阿兹特克。是的
who is the chemistry teacher,has a Pontiac Aztek. Yes.
英国从没销♥售♥过这车,它可能是有史以来最丑的车
Never been sold here but it was probably the worst car.
确实是辆糟糕的车。瞧瞧它这衰样,简直是个悲剧
It is just such a sad car. Look at it. Look at that, it is just so sad.
驾驶它,你整个人生都会悲剧
It is a sign that your life has gone terribly, terribly wrong.
这对你来说很有趣
It was interesting with you
因为你是开着雪弗兰蒙特卡洛出场的,是吗?是的
because you started out with a Chevy Monte Carlo, wasn't it? Yes.
当你扮演小混混时
When you were a delinquent.
后来你变得越来越成功
But when you became more and more successful,
就换了辆丰田雄鹰
switched to the Toyota Tercel.
就是这辆
Look at that.
杀青后我本想把这车弄到手
I actually wanted that car so bad when we wrapped.
你能搞到手?不,剧组不允许我带走它。为啥?
Were you able to keep it? No, they didn't allow me to take it. Why not?
这车也就值32刀(196块)
It is worth 32.
真令人震惊,但整部剧对细节的把握
That is shocking, but it is that attention to detail which
让我着迷,真的
I absolutely adored, I really did.
还有更多关于这部剧的问题,让我神魂颠倒
Now, more questions about Breaking Bad, which fascinates me.
聊聊美国电视业。众所周知。
美国电视从业者都很粗鲁低俗
About American television. We know that US networks, they are brutal.
我是说...
I mean One minute...
你们一个脱口秀...呃...
(讽刺CNN主播皮尔斯·摩根)
You've got a chat show... Um...
你说的是谁?你不知道皮尔斯·摩根?
噢,是他!是的
Who are you talking about? Did you know Piers Morgan? Oh, yeah! Yeah.
就知道你说的是他
I had a feeling you were talking about him.
我要说,在美国广播电视网
Where I was going, really - you have got these US networks,
绝命毒师本来只拍一季
presumably Breaking Bad was only ever going to be one series.
他们先推出一季,看看播出效果如何。是的
They would have only commissioned one, to see how it works。Yeah.
所有电视频道都不看好《绝命毒师》。包括HBO,Showtime
(美国三大有线电视:HBO,Showtime ,Starz),每家有线电视
Every network passed on Breaking Bad initially. HBO,Showtime, everyone.
只有AMC(美国连锁影院)决定尝试一把。播一整季?
And then AMC decided to give it a shot. With one series?
试播一集而已。之后视反响再决定是否继续播出
With one pilot. And then they had to see how that was, how it turned out.
我想说,很幸运能受到这么热烈的追捧
I mean, we were lucky we even stayed on the air because our ratings
观众很喜欢我们的作品。所以...
weren't that great.But the critics loved us. So...
为你们感到高兴。太棒了
No, it was very clever.Absolutely brilliant.
谢谢。你现实生活中的座驾,
不是丰田雄鹰之类的破车吧?
Thank you. Now, your cars in real life,not a Toyota Tercel?
一开始是丰田,对吧?
You started out with a Toyota,I believe?
是的,第一辆车是82款丰田卡罗拉。嗯,没错
I did, I started out with an '82 Toyota Corolla. Mm-mm Yeah.
很漂亮。暗淡的金色
It was beautiful. Was it Faded gold.
一到下雨
Any time it rained,
车身就进水,是个手动档
the trunk would fill up with water,stick shift.
但我喜欢那辆车
But I loved that car.
之后我换了辆丰田Forerunner。更烂了
And I bought a Toyota Forerunner.It's getting worse.
后来我买♥♥了辆经典老爷车。OK,什么型号♥?
And then I bought an old classic car. OK, which is?
65款谢尔比眼镜蛇
A '65 Shelby Cobra.
真的?噢!
Really? Oh!
你的车...都知道,瞧...谢尔比眼镜蛇...
We could have... You know,you see... The Shelby Cobra...
噢,就是它。这是...你坐在里面!没错,我的车
Oh, there it is. That is actually...that is you in it! That is my car.
我只在...它是我的周末用车,经常开它去海边兜风
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表