剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
很好!
Yeah!
音乐:“荒野大镖客”主题曲 - 埃尼奥·莫里康内
MUSIC: Theme from "A Fistful Of Dollars" by Ennio Morricone
很快,詹姆斯体会到开我运动卡车的感觉
Soon, James was getting a taste of
what the ride was like in my sports lorry.
好蛋疼
My nadgers are getting a pummelling.
嗷,嗷,嗷,嗷,嗷,嗷,嗷,嗷...
Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow...
看那菊花的动作
Look at the anal action going on here.
我的马对着你的马的菊花
My horse is going up your one's bottom.
噢,天哪,要撞上了。你先走
Oh, Christ, we've had an accident.You go ahead.
真吓人!
I'm terrified!
我蛋疼无比!
My nads are killing me!
噢,停下,拜托别打架!
Oh, stop that, please don't fight!
走吧。只要不打架,我不叫你乐购了
Walk on. I'll stop calling you Tesco if you promise not to fight.
走!
Go!
走啊。听懂了。嗷,嗷,嗷,嗷,嗷...
Walk. There you go.Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow...
上帝啊! 没多远了 坚持 詹姆斯
Oh, God above!Not much further now, James.
上帝!我是说 - 佛祖啊!
Jesus! I mean - Buddha!
走了几百码后
A few hundred yards further on,
理查德的五腿神驹想和詹姆士的赤兔缠绵一番
Richard's stallion decided to get amorous with James's mare.
噢!(和谐音)...
Ooh! BLEEP...
噢!(和谐音)...
Oh! BLEEP...
他掉下来了?
Has he gone?
出了啥事?马发飙了,小心被踢
What happened? It reared and mounted that. Don't get kicked.
情况变糟
Things quickly went to pot.
这是随队医生,准备查看理查德的伤情
This is the doctor,going to attend to Richard
但车陷住了
but the van is stuck.
我刚从“倒档”上下来
I've just dismounted my reversing horse,
感觉蛋疼无比
and actually genuinely have hurt my testes.
哦!现在总算明白为什么要贴上这玩意
Oh! I can see why they should be glue, these things.
理查德被查出手腕骨折
Richard was diagnosed with a suspected broken wrist
于是被立刻送往距此地4小时车程的医院
and went on a four-hour journey to the nearest hospital.
于是我牵着马去往下个村子找柴油
So I walked my horse to the next village to get fuel,
然后我们找到一片空地宿营
and then, we found a spot to camp for the night.
在这,我欣赏着美景
Here, while I enjoyed the view,
詹姆士搭起了帐篷
James unveiled his sleeping accommodation.
一个可以悬吊的登山帐篷
A mountaineering tent he could suspend from his crane.
这样我就能躺在起重臂下休息
So I'm going to rest it against the front of the cab.
那些虫子也没法钻进帐篷咬你
Cos all these bitey ants, they don't get in your tent and eat you.
这帐篷或许能防虫...
It may have been insect-proof...
但能隔音吗?不
but soundproof? No.
我想上♥床♥睡觉
I want to go to bed.
但睡不着,那呼噜声。听啊
But I can't, with that racket going on. Listen to it.
第二天早上,我发现哈蒙德回来了
The next morning I discovered that Hammond was back.
所以只是扭伤?
So that's just a sprain?
是的。没骨折。没啥大不了
Yep. Not bust. Nothing exciting.
所以你还能打方向盘?
So what is it you have to do,basically steering?
是的,没错。你只是需要...
Yeah, be all right.You just have to...
是的。还行。很好
Yeah. Still do that. Right.
卡车上睡怎样?
And how was sleeping in your lorry?
呃,还行。你呢?凑活
Um, not bad. What about yours? Fine.
詹姆士去哪睡了?他在干啥?
Where did James sleep in the end,what's he done?
噢,他弄了个可笑的登山帐篷挂在吊车上
Oh, he's got some stupid high-tech mountaineering tent on his crane.
为什么吊那么高?
Why is it up there?
额...知道他打呼噜吧?
Well... You know his snoring?
没错...
Yeah...
太吵。我只好把他扔远点
Quite loud.So I moved him a bit further away.
我勒个去...
Jesus...
卡拉克森!
Clarkson!
咋了?有你的
What? Funny.
真有你的。是啊。我不喜欢这么高
Very funny. Yes.I don't like heights,
我不喜欢宿营...我不喜欢打呼
I don't like camping...I don't like snoring.
好吧,可以出发了吗?
Anyway, shall we get on?
两个活宝把我弄下来后
After Pinky and Perky had winched me down,
我们继续第七天的长途卡车之旅
we set off on our seventh day of long-distance lorry driving.
我很吃惊他们居然为我加了油
I'm still staggered that they put diesel in my truck.
我是说,多么慷慨啊,如果加的真是柴油
I mean, that's a generous gesture.Assuming it is diesel.
哦,不
Oh, no.
哈蒙德...咋了?我另一个排气管也掉了
Hammond... What's happened? I've lost my other stack.
你知道的,我们不是美帝海军陆战队,所以拜拜
Well, as you know, we're not the US Marines,we leave a man behind.
好吧,真烫
Yeah, too hot.
呃,好吧...
Er, right...
爬满了蚂蚁...噢,蚂蚁窝啊!
It's covered in ants...Oh, it's an ants' nest!
大错误。奥!
That's a mistake. Ow!
嗷!嗷!嗷!嗷!嗷!
Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!
目前看起来,今天又要成为
This, then, looked like it was going to be
另一场悲剧
another day of calamities and mishaps.
但事实上,在缅♥甸♥这个区域
But actually, here,in this part of Burma,
我们必须认真对待
we had to get properly serious.
今天是大日子,我们正前往掸邦(前缅♥甸♥联邦的成员国之一)
Today is a big day for us,because we are headed for the Shan.
我们节目以前去过很多偏远地区
Top Gear's been to a lot of remote places over the years
但从没去往这种地方
but we've never been anywhere quite like this.
掸邦和缅♥甸♥的关系就好比苏格兰和英国
The Shan is to Burma what Scotland is to Britain,
它是这国家的一部分,但又是独♥立♥的
it's a part of it,and yet it's separate.
我们知道这里曾发生过内战
We know there's been a civil war in there,
也了解现在暂时处于停战状态...
we understand there's a cease-fire at the moment...
只有少量西方人来过这
Only a handful of Westerners have ever been there,
能肯定的是,从没摄制组被允许进入这里拍摄
and certainly, no TV show has ever been allowed in.
我们是第一批...绝对
We are the first...ever.
今晚所有的战士都会来这里
All of the people who've been fighting are coming together tonight
欢迎我们节目组的到来
to welcome us here to the Shan State.
有威士忌吗?芝华士呢?
Who's got any whisky? Got any Scotch?
(XX)的二档没了,现在引擎也(XX)了
BLEEP second gear failed and now the engine has BLEEP.
哈蒙德,你个二货!你撞上我了!
Hammond, you idiot! You've reversed into the sports lorry!
“凌晨5点开始修桥”?啥?
"Work on the bridge starts at 0500"? What?
跳下去!跳下去!
Get in! Get in.
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表