剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
哈蒙德,你看得清路况吗?
Can you see anything, Hammond?
不行
Not a thing.
完全看不见,只有挡风玻璃的反光
Literally, just my own stupid reflection in my windscreen.
上帝,我真怕撞到行人
Jeez, I'm so frightened of running over a pedestrian,
膝盖问题已经不足为虑了
I'm not even worried about my knee any more.
哇奥!
Whoa!
好吧,如果评价这里的司机素质
Well, if I had to dip the headlights,
他们不是把灯开到最亮就是完全不开
it would appear to be full beam or off.
那卡车只有一展灯,我还以为它是辆摩托车
A lorry with one central headlamp,so you think it's a motorbike
直到交汇的最后一秒,不!这是辆大卡车!
until the last second, and then, no!It's a massive truck!
太累了。我已连续驾驶12小时
I'm bloody tired. I've been driving today for exactly 12 hours.
在英国这是违法的
That would be illegal in Britain.
但我们很接近留宿旅店了
But we are now very close to the overnight hotel.
又过了两小时痛苦旅程,终于抵达了目的地
Two agonising hours later,we reached it.
知道吗?这里很符合卡车司机风格。真要住这里?
Do you know what? This is like a trucker's place. Are we staying here?
制片人说没错,并且这就是我们楼上的客房♥
The producers said yes,and that our room was upstairs.
噢,不赖啊!真的不赖?是啊
Oh, it's not so bad! Is it not so bad? Yeah.
噢,天啊
Oh, God.
史上最差的一夜。我一晚没睡
Worst night's sleep in history.It wasn't sleep.
就像隔壁这样。他们在干啥?
This lot. What were they doing?
像这样
That.
看我的
Look what I've done.
你在干啥?
What have you done?
这是腿部支架,这样我就能换档了。提供膝盖支撑
It's a leg brace so I can change gear. So it supports my knee.
走吧。出发吧,把这玩意拆了...
Let's go. Let's just move on,erase it...
你知道那些冰上行驶的卡车司机吗,他们总是抱怨
You know those Ice Road Truckers,they're always going,
我们工作太幸苦...如今他们能闭嘴了
We got a real tough job...They can shut up.
因为他们不可能像这里的司机一样
Cos I don't suspect that the Ice Road Truckers
睡得这么安详
have to sleep like this chap here.
看那伙计
Look at him.
动身前我查看地图,研究我们走到哪了
Before leaving, I checked the map to see how far we'd come.
不是?这里?你确定?
No? Here? Are you sure?
这里
Here.
给我瞧瞧。哈蒙德
Show me. Hammond.
这是出发点
This is where we began.
我们应该朝这走,然后到这里,这里
We're heading for here,up here, around here.
你猜我们现在大概在哪?
So where do you think we are, then,on this road?
不,我们在这
No. We're here.
还记得离开仰光的那条岔路,詹姆士是靠左开的吗?
You know that fork when we left Rangoon and James went left?
昨天我们沿着这条路一直开了14、15小时?
All of yesterday we drove up here.What was it, 14, 15 hours?
是的,但...你带着我们一直奔向孟加拉
Yeah, but... You're on the way to Bangladesh.
詹姆士提议原路返回仰光,重来一次
James suggested we go all the way back to Rangoon
我果断拒绝,并炒掉他领航员的职务
and start again, but I fired him as navigator and said
之后决定翻越山脉回到正确路线中去
we should take a small road over the hills to get back on course.
这意味我们要驶进大山深处
This would mean driving deep into the sticks.
似乎坐在卡车顶上是这里的传统习俗
There seems to be a tradition here for riding on a lorry rather than
我刚看到几个人
necessarily in it. I've just seen three or four blokes
坐在卡车的货物上
on the top of the cab of a lorry.
如果来个急刹车
So if he brakes suddenly,
他们就悲剧了
they all get run over, I suppose.
还有更糟的
Still, could be worse.
呃!
Uh!
我不是年轻人我也不很健康,说实话
I'm not a young man and I'm not a fit man, I'll be honest.
我一直忍♥受着这车。太折磨人了
And I am suffering in here.This ride is really brutal.
问题在于我的运动卡车是为
The problem is that the sports lorry was designed
载货设计的
to work for a living,
后面通常有好几吨♥货物压舱
was designed to have five or six tonnes of stuff in the back.
如果没有压舱物,它就会不停的颠簸
Without that weight, it's just bouncing all over the place.
显然,我不会向那俩货承认这点
Obviously, I didn't want to admit this to my colleagues,
所以在某处停车休整时,我打算解决这问题
so when we stopped for tea I tried discreetly to rectify the problem.
他把砖块扔进货舱用来达到平衡目的
He's putting bricks in his truck to weigh it down to improve the ride.
我知道。但他需要很多砖头
I can see. He's going to need a lot of bricks.
为了解决这个问题
Having come to the same conclusion,
我决定借詹姆士的吊车一用
I decided to borrow James's complicated crane.
我无法忍♥受这种场景
I can't stand watching this.
很好
Right.
见鬼?你在干什么,白♥痴♥!
What the hell's happening? What have you done, you moron!
我猜你是想把车吊起来
I think you've actually caught your own lorry.
停下来!救命!我的膝盖!
Stop! Help! My knee!
求救!
Save the day!
哦,老天。停下来!放下来!
Oh, dear. Stop! Put it down!
你会弄坏起重臂的。还会弄坏我的车
You'll break the jib off the crane.And you've knackered my lorry.
我只想把车倾斜一点点
I've just saved the day by tipping my lorry up.
砖块掉出来了,手刹没拉
The bricks have fallen out,the handbrake's not on.
你都干了些什么?好了
What have you done? It is on.
之后,我决定用更有技术含量的方法
At this point, I opted for a less high-tech solution.
装满一吨♥砖头后
And after they'd loaded a tonne of bricks in the back,
驾驶感受显著提高了
there was a noticeable difference.
虽然不完美,但有明显改善
It's not perfect,but it's a hell of a lot better.
如果多装点东西,那就更舒服了
If I put more weight in,it will be even more comfortable.
于是在下个村庄,我买♥♥了些当地特产的种子
So at the next village, I bought some of the region's special seeds.
他在干啥?
What's he doing?
估计他认为自己买♥♥的是海♥洛♥因♥
He thinks he's bought some heroin.
我买♥♥了。是吗?
I have. Has he?
我买♥♥的是海♥洛♥因♥。那是大米。不是米。就是米
I have bought heroin. It's rice.It isn't rice. It is rice.
理查德·哈蒙德,相信我,如果在伦敦
Richard Hammond, trust me on this,on the streets of London,
这些东西值1200万英镑(123028920人♥民♥币)
this has a value of £12 million.
不,伙计,在乐购的货架上(Tesco:英国大型连锁超♥市♥)
这些就值五镑(51人♥民♥币)
No, mate, on the shelves of Tesco,that has a value of about a fiver.
它们不是大米!你打算和豆子一起煮吗?
It's not rice!Are you going to cut it with peas?
把海♥洛♥因♥装车后
With the heroin loaded,
我又发现一段树桩
I found a heavy old tree stump
于是叫詹姆士把它也吊上车
and asked James to crane it on board as well.
他看上去很兴奋
He is so unbelievably happy.
运动卡车满载后,感觉焕然一新
With the sports lorry fully loaded,it was transformed.
哦耶!
Oh, yeah!
颠簸感没了,悬挂开始起作用
First bump, I shan't even feel it,because the ride is sublime.
就像驾驶一辆劳斯莱斯幻影
The ride of a Rolls-Royce Phantom.
然而在山路上,缺点暴露了出来
However, on the hills,there was a bit of a downside.
哈罗,詹姆士,理查德?
Hello, James and Richard?
啥?
What?
这是我的最高车速
This is my new top speed.
噢,老天,我还以为被助动车给堵住了
Oh, God, I thought we were stuck behind a moped.
这就是你的最高速?
I couldn't see. Is this it?
没错
Yes.
你这个路障
You're a right dipstick.
是的
Yes.
由于路太窄,我们没法超过他
And because the road was so narrow,we couldn't get past him.
呃-噢!
Uh-oh!
陡坡
Steep gradient.
加大油门
Foot hard down.
见鬼,有麻烦了
Dearie me, we're in trouble here.
无语!几乎要停下来了
This is ridiculous!We're hardly moving.
不,真停了。你们需要倒下车
No, we've had it.You're going to have to back up.
我需要助跑。啥?它爬不上这坡
I need a run-up for this bit. What? It won't go up this hill.
你们必须倒车
You're going to have to back up.
不,这山有一英里长的发卡弯
No, this hill has gone on for about a mile through hairpins.
我不会倒下去
I'm not reversing back down.
詹姆士,你能给他解释一下目前状况么?我不能前进
James,could you explain the situation to him?
I can't go forwards.
我一样不同意倒车
I can't back up either.
首先哈蒙德在我前面,并且我也不愿意听你的
A, Hammond's in the way,and B, I can't be bothered.
后面有弯道,还有骑车人。我不答应
There's round bends,this people on bikes. No.
好吧,那只有一种解决方案了。给车减负
Well, there's only one thing for it,then. I have to lose weight.
噢,不
Oh, no.
不!杰瑞米,这样不好...
No! Jeremy, that's not...
你简直不可理喻,像个无理取闹的小屁孩
You are a complete child,a petulant child.
你们要我别挡路
You wanted me to move out of your way.
现在我做到了
I am now able to move out of your way.
看啊。是的!
Look at this. Yes!
看这车跑的多欢。
This lorry is now scampering up these hills.
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表