剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
深藏不露的英国反派
The undiscovered British villain.
是的
Yes.
你对好莱坞里有这么多英国反派怎么看?
But what is it, do you think, that the Brits bring to a Hollywood movie?
我猜美♥国♥佬♥都认为
I genuinely think it's because Americans think
我们英国人内心奸诈
we're inherently distrustful.
他们想“喔,我勒个去,这口音真奇怪!你们语气太诡异了”
They think, "Oh, my God,your accent! You're so sneaky!"
或者其他什么的。这是他们的幻觉,显然
Or something.It's illusion, of course.
他们希望看我们失败,我猜这就是原因。没错
They like seeing us fail, I think that's what it is. That's it.
因为坏人总没好下场。这就是原因
Cos you have to fail if you're the baddie. That's probably what it is.
你的演艺生涯是从斯劳学院启程的
(斯劳:位于伯克郡的一座小市镇)
Now, your career began, I believe,at Slough Comprehensive.
是的没错。演的是一条大象腿?
It certainly did, yup.As the front leg of an elephant?
是的,驮着埃迪·雷德梅尼(英国男星)
I was the front leg of an elephant carrying Eddie Redmayne.
他那时足以饰演骑在我背上的乘客。是吗?没错
He was grand enough to be the passenger of the elephant. Really? Yeah.
我以前演过驴屁♥股♥
I was the arse of a donkey once.
之后放弃了。那以后你就...
And I ended up here as a result of that.And then you did the obligatory...
史上最伟大的...驴屁♥股♥
The greatest arse of a donkey... in the world.
非常棒!抱歉,情不自禁。不,这很好...
That was very good! Sorry,couldn't help it. No, that was...
有人对你说过你模仿力很棒吗?你是不还能...?
Somebody said that you were a good mimic. Is that something...?
我确实模仿过一些人。我这辈子都在模仿
It's something I've done.I've done it my whole life.
还记得小时候,我就用那种磁带录音机
I remember, when I was a child,used to have a double tape deck,
录制模仿片段,学各种人
and I would record my own radio show, with all the different voices.
电视里明星的声音
They were basically voices of people I'd heard of the telly, you know.
菲利普·斯科菲尔德还有...
你现在还能学菲利普·斯科菲尔德吗?
Phillip Schofield's and... Could you still do Phillip Schofield?
我不知道。我都没再尝试过...别紧张
I don't know. I don't even know if... Actually, don't bother.
实际我也不知道他的声音是啥样。
说个别的。换个其他人。
安东尼·霍普金斯
I wouldn't know what he sounded like.Throw me another one. Anthony Hopkins.
噢,安东尼·霍普金斯...是的
Oh, Tony Hopkins... Yeah.
你们邀请过他吗?上这档节目
Have you had him on the show? Top Gear.
是的,我很乐意参加这档节目。我要在赛道上撒撒野
Yes, I'd love to be on the show. I'd like to drive fast around a track.
让Stig指导我驾驶技术,不错的家伙,
不错的家伙,我要这么做
Being taught to drive by The Stig, great man, great man, I'd love to do that.
让我们想想还有谁
Let's think of some more names.
谁能说点有难度的明星?
Anyone got any more names we can fire?
试试更难的,刚才那个太简单了。是的
Try to make them men,cos that's probably easier. Yeah.
谁?阿诺德·施瓦辛格?
What? Arnold Schwarzenegger?
阿诺德·施瓦辛格。说啥?
Arnold Schwarzenegger.What was that?
保罗·奥格雷迪。
(英国喜剧演员,电视节目主持人,演员,作家和电台DJ)
可以试试施瓦辛格
Paul O'Grady.I think I'll go for Schwarzenegger.
让我想想他说过些啥
I'm trying to think of something he says.
我能理解你为什么流泪了
I know now why you cry.
听起来有点像彼得·奥图(英国男星)。抱歉
That sounded a little bit like Peter O'Toole. Sorry about that.
(模仿奥图)我能理解你为什么流泪了
(HE MIMICS O'TOOLE)I know now why you cry.
你这本事有点意思。是啊。你现在都在忙些啥?
That is quite a skill. Yeah.And what are you doing now?
有什么给力的新作吗?
Anything exciting?
我刚在西区拍完《科里奥兰纳斯》(莎翁同名改编剧)
I'm just finishing a run of Coriolanus in the West End,
拍的很享受
which I've enjoyed hugely.
接着我会去多伦多拍一部恐怖片
And I'm about to go to Toronto to make a horror film
吉尔莫·德·托罗...不知你是否听说过他
with Guillermo del Toro...If you know him,
他是个墨西哥导演,《潘神的迷宫》就出自他的手笔
the Mexican director who directed Pan's Labyrinth.
最近和蒂达·史云顿合作的那位导演?没错就是她
(蒂达·史云顿:获奥斯卡金像奖,
《纳尼亚传奇》白女巫扮演者)
Who did one with Tilda Swinton as well just recently? That's correct.
还有部电影叫《唯爱永生》,马上会在英国上映
There's a film called Only Lovers Left Alive, which is coming out in the UK
大概在2月21日,是一部纯爱类型的电影
I think, on the 21st of February, and it's basically a love story.
蒂达和我扮演一对吸血鬼夫妻,所以...
Tilda and I play a couple who are vampires, so...
噢,是部吸血鬼电影?是的,吸血鬼电影,
但我们吃素,不咬人
Oh, it's about a vampire film?
It's a vampire film, but were vegetarians, we don't bite.
素食吸血鬼。素食吸血鬼。我要去看看
Vegetarian vampires. Vegetarian vampires. This I need to see.
我们比那些15世纪老套剧情要经典
We're much too classy for all that 15th-century nonsense.
我注意到了时刻表,因为我知道
Now, I'm conscious of the time,cos I know that you are appearing
今晚你就要...恩...出演《科里奥兰纳斯》。
《科里奥兰纳斯》,是的
on stage this evening... Mm-hm...in Coriolanus. In Coriolanus, yes.
最后你的结局,据我了解
Which calls for you at the end,I understand,
被倒悬着放血
to be strung upside down,bleeding profusely.
就是这样,没错
That's how it goes down, yeah.
剧透了!是的
Spoiler! Yeah.
这部剧有450年历史了,所以我觉得没关系
It is a 450-year-old text,so I think it's OK.
当你在赛道上飚车时你是否想过
Did it occur to you when you were driving around the track,
如果你出了车祸,你连化妆师都不用请了?
if you had an accident,you could save the make-up?
如果我把车开翻,并且撞得稀烂...你就能这样...
If I just roll the car,crash it... You could turn up...
说“我身上有27处伤口”。27处,血流如注...
And say, "I have my 27 wounds upon me." 27 wounds, blood gushing...
你真的撞了吗?没撞,说真的
So, did you crash? I didn't crash, per se.
因为,我们看看好吗?瞧瞧。当时很紧张
Because, well, shall we have a look? Let's have a look. I'm very nervous.
那天雨很大。都想看看吗?
It was very wet out there.Who would like to see the lap?
是的!
Yes!
让我们上眼瞧。播放录像
Let's have a look. Play the tape.
3、2、1...
Three, two, one...
噢,我XX的居然熄火了!
Oh, I've stalled the BLEEP!
不是吧!
No way!
噢,丢人!虽然你在剑桥获得过双优,是吧?
Oh, the shame! Yeah, you've got double first from Cambridge, have you not?
古典文学?是的。没错。但你却不能从一辆欧宝雅特里起步
In Classics? I did. I did. But you can't set off in a Vauxhall Astra
噢,别这样。不管怎样,让我们看看你真正的表现,好吧?
Oh, dear. Anyway, let's see the finished product, shall we?
真正的录像。开始
When you actually set off.Right. Here we go.
唔,离合打滑严重
Ooh, that's a lot of clutch.
快点。快点!XX。快点!
Come on. Come on! BLEEP. Come on!
老天,雨真大
God Almighty, that's wet.
开得不错
Doing well, though.
快快快快快快,大角度转向,大角度转向
Go, go, go. Go, go, go, take the bend hard, take the bend hard.
用尽赛道
Use the track.
是的,用尽赛道。不错
Yeah, use the track. Better.
天啊,你让它侧滑了
God, you've actually got that thing sliding.
通常它在那里抓地力很强。是啊,地上有很多水洼
Normally, it's got very good grip.Yeah, it was very puddly out there.
#我永远在水坑里开车#
# I'm for ever driving in puddles. #
好的,你能看到锤子弯的白线吗?
Right, could you see the lines at the Hammerhead?
是的,很勉强,很急的弯。很有难度。是的
Yeah, just about, cos it was very tight. Very difficult. Yeah.
休·博内威利上周来过
Hugh Bonneville was here last week.
他说外面太湿看不见白线
He said he couldn't see the lines cos it was so wet.
英国天气真诡异...是啊...两次都是大雨天
It's weird in England... Yeah...to have two wet days
地板油
Floor it.
你不敢那么干的
You're not doing it flat.
上吧!
Come on!
你真的这么干了!不,你没有
You are! No, you're not.
刚想夸你,在这样的天气敢地板油胆真大
I was going to say,that's ballsy on a day like today.
愚蠢但有种
Stupid but ballsy.
好的。唔,车尾快滑出去了。当时你一定全神贯注
Right. Ooh, the tail coming out.You are very committed to this.
好的。倒数第二弯。不错。Gambon弯
There you go. Second to last corner.That's very nicely done. Gambon.
有点保守,保守?不,我不这么认为
A bit safe, a bit safe? No, I disagree.
就这样,完成冲线
There we are, across the line.
目前,我们板子上只有一个雨天成绩,
上星期的休·博内威利
Now, we've only ever had one wet lap,which was last week Hugh Bonneville.
带着这个前提,你觉得你会排哪?
So where do you think you've come,bearing that in mind?
噢,我恐怕连休·博内威利都赢不了
Oh, I'm a bit worried I haven't beaten Hugh.
如果在他附近就很满意了
It'd be nice to be somewhere around that, that area.
好的,在他附近...
Right, somewhere around that...
还有罗恩·霍华德。他是《RUSH》的导演。是的
There's Ron Howard.He directed Rush. He did.
罗恩·霍华德是干地成绩
Ron Howard,that was dry.
他简直慢的无药可救
He was just basically hopeless.
博内威利的成绩是1分50秒1
Hugh was 1.50.1.
而你,汤姆·希德斯顿
OK. And you, Tom Hiddleston,
1分...
1...
不错的开始。很好?是的
Which is good. That's good? OK.
40...
40...
但也仅此而已
but only just.
9秒9
9.9.
噢!就这样
Oh! There we go.
好吧...
Well...
就这样。谢谢
All right. Thank you.
在大雨里?
In the wet?
很大的雨
Very wet.
谢谢!有个V字
Thank you! I got a V.Special very wet.
好的,我必须把你请下场了,真是遗憾
Well, I must let you go,which is a shame
和你聊天很高兴
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表