剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
So you were the fastest, and I congratulate you. Thank you.
问题是我们虽然看起来比Stig慢,但其实不是这么回事
But the point is, we were all slower than the Stig, and yet we weren't.
嗯.等等。你怎么想的?
Mm-hm. Hang on.How do you make that out?
在80年代,时间流逝得异常缓慢
Time moved more slowly in the '80s.
因为当你30岁时,一年相当于你一生的1/30
Because when you're 30,a year is a 30th of your life.
当你50岁时,一年相当于你一生的1/50
When you're 50,it's a 50th of your life.
当哈蒙德还在纠结我的逻辑时...
'By the time Hammond had got this one worked out...
..天色已晚
'..darkness had fallen.'
我们从中学到了什么?好吧,显然我们认识到了
So what have we learned? Well, obviously we've learned
按实际值计算,我们车的价格远低于
that our cars are much cheaper than their modern-day equivalent,
它们身上这些设备的价值
and in real terms faster.
但我认为我们都同意它们看上去有些...过时
But I think we'd all agree that they are looking a little bit...tired.
所以我们决定前往绝密的
So we decided to spruce them up at the top-secret
TopGear老旧设备维护中心
Top Gear Antique Restoration Centre,
就在基德明斯特郊外,靠近A451公路
on the A451, just outside Kidderminster.
在这里,车都被包裹上一层贴纸
Here, cars are wrapped in a special self-adhesive material
重新换装
to give them a brand-new factory-fresh look.
如果你雇个人来给你做涂装...
If you pay somebody else to respray your car...
很容易就花掉5000英镑(49496人♥民♥币),
1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥英镑(98993人♥民♥币)
£5,000, £10,000. Easily.
这里的花销不超过1000英镑(9895人♥民♥币)
This is less than 1,000.
你瞧,只需要撕掉多余的贴纸,就搞定了
You know, pull the right bit off there, job done.
当雷诺被搞定之后,我们决定自己搞定剩下的两台车
With the Renault done, we decided to do our cars ourselves.
(欢呼声和掌声)
(CHEERING AND APPLAUSE)
好的...待会我们再看后面的故事
OK, well... We'll see how we get on with that later on.
现在又到了新闻时间
But now, it's time to do the news.
最近宝马推出了一款三缸混动车型
Now, BMW has made a three-cylinder hybrid.
你们想看看这车啥样么?不,不太想看
Would you like to see a photograph? Well, no, not really, no.
好吧,那你们有点不走运因为我这有它的照片
Well, that's a rotten bit of luck cos here it is.
哇噢,这真的是它吗?没错,三缸混动,就是这货
Wow, is that it? Yeah,three-cylinder hybrid, right there.
看起来真不错啊
It looks quite good.
这让我联想起以前的那款M1,
还记得宝马推出的第一款M1超级跑车吗?
Is it vaguely reminiscent of the old M1? Remember the supercar they did?
它的意义在于,我来告诉你它代表了什么,它代表了汽车的未来
What it is, I'll tell you exactly what it is, that is the future.
这车真是太棒了
It really genuinely is.
轻量化设计,一台汽油引擎
It's lightweight construction,petrol engine,
和一台电动机串联协同工作
working in tandem with an electric motor.
我知道这听起来有点老生常谈,但你们仔细想想
I know that sounds dreary,but think about it,
这和迈凯轮P1的设计路线一模一样
it's the exact same recipe you get in a McLaren P1,
这么看就一点都不俗套了
and that is not dreary at all.
确实如此,而且下周的TopGear里你将驾驶迈凯轮P1,没错
No, and more to the point,you've driven it,it's on the show next week. Yes.
好吧,给我们点轮廓,那车感觉如何?
Well, Come on, give us a hint,what's it like?
简直难以置信。快得让人欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
It is genuinely unbelievable.The speed simply is mind-blowing.
那是有多快?比...
How fast? Beyond...
快得连你的思维都跟不上它的速度了,这就是P1的感觉
You can't keep up with just how fast it goes, that P1,
并且托迈凯轮P1的福
and because of the P1,
现在普通人也能开上混合动力车了
it means normal people can now drive a hybrid.
而你不必再穿上矫情的环保拖鞋去开车(讽刺环保人士)
You don't have to wear nuclear-free peace sandals,
你能像正常人一样去驾驶一辆混动车
you can be like normal people here and have a hybrid.
这就是它这么出色的原因
That's why I think that is going to be brilliant.
重点还在于它的驾驶感觉和911一样,售价也和911类似
The thing is, it will go like a 911,cost about the same,
但驾驶它不会让你觉得自己像个非主流
but you don't have to be a moron to drive one.
你又愤青了!小愤青!詹姆斯和理查德都购买♥♥了911
Child! You child! Like James and Richard both have 911s.
是吗?把话题拉回来,好吗?
Really? We're back at work, aren't we?
好吧,说正事
We are back in the playground, yeah.
我要说一件事,抱歉刚才忘讲了
I'd like to talk about things I'm sorry I missed
刚才咱们侃得太过忘我
while we've been off air.
一项针对如何找到车窗抛物车主的法案
Plans are being drawn up, right,to fine the owner of a car,
正在有关部门起草立项
if a passenger throws litter out of the window.
找到他们?那些乱扔垃圾的人...
Fine him? The owner...
哦,直接剁了扔去喂狗。哦,别...
Oh, throw him to the dogs.Well, no...
用金正恩处罚扔垃圾罪犯的方法
Use the Kim Jong-un technique on people who litter.
亲,表酱紫,我明白你想说啥,
因为车窗抛物的确很没公德心
No, I know what you mean, cos littering is the most moronic crime.
让人悲哀,但现在这种行为找到了个借口
It's pitiful, however, thanks to this there is now an excuse for it.
乱扔垃圾的理由?没错。什么理由?
An excuse for littering? Yeah. What?
瞧着,詹姆斯,伙计...啥?
Think about it, James, mate... Yes?
..我今晚能用你的车回家吗?
..can I have a lift home tonight in your car?
(杰瑞米奸笑)
(JEREMY LAUGHS)
只有我,带着一大包塞满垃圾的垃圾袋
Just me and, like, my favourite bin bag full of empty crisp packets.
有一回我骑摩托经过一条车龙
I was once riding my motorcycle past a line of stationary cars
我恰好被一包扔出车窗的快餐砸中
and I was hit in the face by half a ready meal that had been thrown out of a window...
那玩意还是热的。我就是肇事者!
I mean, still hot. That was me!
是吗?没错,里面也不是食物!
Was it? Yeah, and it wasn't a ready meal!
不(笑声)
No.(LAUGHTER)
那是包卫生J!
It was an adult nappy!
聊点别的,上周F1进行了一星期的季前试车
Anyway, we've had the Formula One testing all last week,
我猜各位都知道了
as I'm sure you know.
今年的试车尤为重要,因为规则大改
Important this year, the testing,cos there's so many new rules.
引擎排量降到1.6升,更窄的前翼
The cars have to have 1.6 litre engines, narrower wings
以及更加性感的车鼻
and sex aids on the front.
别发春了,他们没有...他们确实这么干了!
Don't be stupid,they don't have to... They do!
好吧,瞧瞧这辆卡特汉姆
Hello? Have a look at this at Caterham.
真是个性感的车鼻!噢,不!他们究竟...?
That's a sex aid on the front!Oh, no! What are they...?
我这里还有张红牛赛车的特写
We've got a close-up on the Toro Rosso.
噢,天啊!我猜大概没人愿意被它从后面追尾,对吧?
Oh, God! You wouldn't want to be rear-ended by that, would you?
因为如果你这么想了,并且你驾驶这辆车
Cos if you think of it,you get in the car,
这就是可能会发生的事
strap yourself in and there it is.
简直是成人玩具
It is a strap-on, basically.
F1版成人情趣小玩具!F1版情趣玩具!
Formula "strap" One!Formula "strap" One!
这就是今年F1的本质!
Formula "strap" One is what it is!
好吧,我想到一个剧本。你正朝着终点线冲刺
Right, here's a scenario. You're racing towards the finish line,
和对手不相上下,你想比对手先撞线
neck and neck,you want to cross the line first.
如果你能让车头伸长一点点...没错
It's good if you could extend the front a bit... Yeah.
..如果你那时已经,我不知道该怎么表达,就这么说吧
..and maybe if you were,I don't know, let's say,
前部伸长有问题
having trouble extending the bit at the front,
他们可以在方向盘上加个蓝色三角小按钮
they could have a little blue triangular button on
the steering wheel that you could press.
V按钮!没错!
V Power! Yes!
就是这样!能维持一个小时或者...总之变得更长!
There it is! For about an hour and a half...it's longer!
我就随便说说
I'm just saying.
你不会在汽车运动杂♥志♥上看见这样的报道。噢,没错
You don't get coverage like that in Autosport magazine. Oh, yeah.
好的,同志们,你玩高尔夫时是否经常迟到?
Now, are you always late for your game of golf?
你是否已经厌倦最后一个抵达旅店?好吧,各位的福音来了!
Are you sick of being the last to the lodge? Well, it's good news!
(咦~)又是达契亚的新闻?
(CHEERING)Is it another Dacia?
这回不是达契亚..(笑声)
It's not a Dacia... (LAUGHTER)
这回是一辆全新的450匹马力雷克萨斯RCF
There is a new 450-brake horsepower Lexus called the RCF.
各位上眼瞧瞧,怎么样?
Here it is, what do you think?
虽然不愿意这么说,但詹姆斯,我确实很喜欢这车
I hate to have to say this, James,but I actually quite like it.
我很欣慰,因为我也很喜欢这车
I'm glad, cos I quite like it as well.
噢,老天,我宁愿现在去玩高尔夫摆脱你们两个基佬!呃!
Oh, God, I'm going to catch golf from you two! Ugh!
下周我会把裤腿卷起来就像这样。等等
I'm going to turn up next week like that. Hang on a minute, though.
这是你喜欢的第二辆雷克萨斯。确实如此,你是个雷克萨斯迷
This is the second Lexus you've liked. It is, you're a Lexus fan.
好吧,就像这样
There you go.
接下来我要加入警队一周
And then, I'm going to join the police as a constable
成为一名警长
and become a chief inspector within a week
并且就像这样把裤腿卷起来驾驶着这辆雷克萨斯
with me trouser leg rolled up and one of those.
噢,就像共济会!我还以为是情♥色♥话题!
(共济会:分布世界各地的有神论信徒松散组织)
Oh, it was the Masons! I thought that was a sexual thing!
噢,给你们说件事
Ooh, I tell you what I was driving the other day,
有天我驾驶一辆新款奔驰S级
the new Mercedes S-Class which is available
那上面搭载了热成像摄像头,知道吗
with a thermal imaging camera, OK,
它能在仪表上显示
which sends a feed from the front of the car onto the dashboard,
这样你在晚上就能看清前方路况了
so you can see what's ahead at night,
即使车灯覆盖范围之外也能探测到。这里有段视频
beyond the range of your headlights.We've got some footage of it here.
你独自驾车
So as you're driving along,
红外摄像头识别活物,你瞧
the camera can see animals,there you go,
并且高亮提示,人也如此
and it picks them out in red,or people.
发现动物,看见了吧?
As it's going along there is an animal, you see?
很智能。这功能有点花哨,不觉得吗?你不会需要它的
That's clever. A bit of a gimmick,though, isn't it? You wouldn't rely on it.
既然你提到这点,詹姆斯,有天我开车回伦敦
You say that, James, but I was coming back to my flat in London
那天很晚了,我驾驶的就是这辆奔驰并且开着热成像
the other night, it was quite late,in the S-Class with that turned on.
当我开得好好的,车门附近的灌木丛后面
As I was going up, it picked out a red box in some bushes,
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表