剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
年轻人一整天跟在主人身边吸引蚊虫叮咬
he would follow them around all day and he'd attract the insects.
这些人也被称作果酱男孩
They called him a jam boy.
这是我的果酱泰迪。听起来太不人道了
This is my jam bear.It doesn't seem very fair.
不,这很人道,因为一天结束时年轻人就能得到那些果酱
It was, it was because at the end of the day he got to keep the jam.
结束了一天的幸苦,我做了顿美味晚餐
At the end of our long difficult day, I produced my delicious supper.
闻起来不错,克拉克森,里面放了啥?
It smells very good, Clarkson,what is it?
恩,我要悄悄告诉你,因为不能在观众面前说出来
Mm, I'll whisper it to you because I can't say it in front of the viewers.
啥?她只是看着我然后...
What? She just looked at me and went...
你说啥?好吧不说!
What did you say? Steady on!
我甚至为哈蒙德准备了个小惊喜
I'd even prepared a treat for Hammond.
喝完这杯我还有个特殊惊喜给你。什么惊喜?
For afters I've got you something very special indeed. What?
我知道你喜欢Black Cock这牌子的酒。噢,没错x7f
I know you're partial to a bit of Black Cock. Oh, yes.
所以我想方设法弄来一些...
And so I've managed to find...
噢,我的英雄
Oh, you hero.
干的不错。Black Cock。来一杯?是的,快点
Oh, well done. Black Cock.Stiff one? Yes, please.
先灌一杯。干杯
Get that down your neck.Cheers.
一饮而尽
Bottoms up.
知道吗,今晚我要好好睡一觉。绝对
I'll tell you what, I'm going to sleep tonight. Absolutely.
累死了
I am worn out.
第二天一早,我们的工作进度显得
The next morning, the dawn light reveals just how little
异常缓慢
we had achieved.
当晨雾逐渐消散,每个人都开始忙碌起来
So, before the morning mist had cleared, everyone was hard at work.
我说每个人...
Well, when I say everyone...
早安,梅。早安。今天你能干点活么?
Morning, May. Good morning. Are you actually going to do any work today?
我已经和你说过这事了,虽然我在挂胡子
I have explained this to you until I'm blue in the face.
领导不干活
Officers won't work.
伙计们!
Guys!
梅?
May?
你能听见啥吗?
Can you hear something?
我想上大号♥了!
I need a poo!
伙计们,我想好了。领导也要干活
Guys, I've had a thought.It turns out officers will work.
他们把我放出来后...很好,干活。很有效
After they released me...Right, work. Remains available.
我果断决定要用更多机械节省劳力
I immediately decided we needed more labour-saving machinery so I rented
于是我为哈蒙德租来一台挖掘机,又找来一辆让梅无地自容的机器
a digger for Hammond and I went for something that would humiliate May.
詹姆士的车和它比起来就是堆废铁
James has totally wasted his time bringing that crane here.
克拉克森!
Clarkson!
噢,不!
Oh, no!
XX!XX!(和谐音)
BLEEP! BLEEP!
你干了些啥?这车翻了,詹姆士。你都干了些啥?
What was that? It fell over, James.What have you done?
等等!看你的吊臂砸到哪了?!
Hold on a minute! Did you see where the end of your jib landed?
我刚刚过来检查情况
I had only walked back to see where the pile was.
如果我刚才还呆在那,你会把我脑袋给削下来!
它自己翻掉的!你简直是谋杀!
If I'd still been standing there,it would have taken my head off!
It fell over! It almost killed me!
你说它自己翻掉是什么意思?卡车不会自己翻掉。
What do you mean, "It fell over"? They don't fall over, crane lorries!
它们在路上怎么会突然翻倒!
They don't fall over on the motorway!
你说不会翻车啥意思?
What do you mean,it doesn't fall over?
都是你干的!你的吊车太小了
You knocked it over! Your crane is too small,
所以我找辆大的才能伸进河里
so, I've got a bigger one to reach further into the river.
是的。我的车太小,所以它活该被砸,是吗?
Right. My crane is too small.That's punishable by death, is it?
当詹姆士冷静下来后,我们用
After James had calmed down a bit,we decided to solve the problem
理查德和梅的车一起挪开翻倒的吊车
by using the combined power of Richard's digger and the A-May Van.
3,2,1...
In three, two, one...
抬升!
Lift away!
噢!
Oh!
好吧!
Yeah!
换了根结实的绳子后,我们终于把车弄正了
But, with stronger cables, we soon had my crane the right way up.
很好。继续工作
Excellent. And back to work.
把这当成一个巨大的锤子...
Just use this as an enormous hammer so...
要保持微妙的平衡
Just delicacy, this.
哦!
Oi!
我吊的这玩意
That little insect that he's dragged all the way here
毫无压力
is simply getting in our way.
干得好哈蒙德
Oh, well done, Hammond.
等等
Hang on.
就是这样!哈蒙德!快点詹姆士
That's the ticket! Hammond! Come on, James, out you come.
又粗又长!
Spiky things!
在我们通力协作下,桥梁的雏形
Even though we were now working as a team, and the bridge
逐渐形成,但工程进度依旧落后詹姆士的计划
was starting to take shape, we were still way behind James' schedule.
蓝色柱子代表计划中应该达到的进度
This side, the blue pegs, represents how far we should have got by now.
红色柱子表示实际工程进度
The red pegs show how far we actually have got.
显然还不够快
Obviously not far enough.
比我想的还糟
It's worse than I thought.
于是,我们夜里加班加点赶进度
So, the three of us worked on into the night.
够长吗?够了
This long? This is long.
哈蒙德抓紧
That's to go to Hammond.
喔哦,放在那。再远点。好的,好的
Whoa, stop there. A bit further.I've got it, I've got it.
上♥床♥时,每个人都筋疲力竭...
And even though we went to bed exhausted...
但杰瑞米和我却难以入眠
Sleep for Jeremy and I was impossible.
克拉克森!
Clarkson!
有你的!
Funny!
真有你的!
You funny man!
把他弄回来更有意思
We were even funnier getting him back in.
我觉得是这根红色操纵杆。是吗?不清楚
I think it's the red one.Is it the red one? I don't know.
好的,等等,我找到一根杆子,好像要转一圈
Right, so, hang on,I've got one with, like, a circle.
这根看起来不太一样
This one looks like an alien.
最底下那个旋钮。老天...
That bottom one swivels. Jeez...
不,最底下那个!
No, the bottom one!
哇!
Waargh!
詹姆士,你就要掉出来了!
James, you're falling out your tent!
他掉下去了!
He's fallen in!
救命!
Help!
悲惨的呼救,是吧?!噢,真抱歉,詹姆士!
That's an alarm clock, isn't it?! Oh, sorry, James!
这河底都是农家肥。我们知道
The bottom of this river's made out of turds. I know.
是的。小心别喝多了
Yeah.Try not to drink more than a pint.
在被河流冲走后,我意识到
As I was carried away by the current, I noticed
桥的长度超过了起重机覆盖范围
that the end of the bridge was now beyond the reach of our cranes.
于是爬上岸后,我们造了一座土制打桩机
So when I returned,we built a home-made piledriver.
并用土制驳船把它运到河中...
Mounted it to a home-made barge...
继续建造
And kept right on going.
噢,不!
Oh, no!
XX!(和谐音)
BLEEP!
稳住,停下来,停下来!詹姆士!
Get it, stop it, stop it! James!
我没法制止!
I can't stop it!
弄回来,快弄回来
Get it, get it.
我们的桥!桥啊!
Our bridge! Our bridge!
喔奥!
Whoa!
快点!快抓住它。
Quickly, go! Let's get it.
白费了!
Took hours!
我抓住了!
I've got it!
坚持住!
Hold on!
噢,不!不!不!
Oh, no! No! No!
这里太深了!我要淹死了!(和谐音)
That was a deep bit!I'm drowning in BLEEP!
噢,不!
Oh, no!
有人落水!
Man overboard!
怎么会这样?
How the hell are we ever going to?
太糟了!
This is worse!
扔掉它们!我要上岸...(和谐音)
Abandon bridge! I'm getting back...BLEEP!
(和谐音)
BLEEP!
上岸后,我们召开紧急会议
Once we were back ashore, we gathered for an emergency meeting.
我认为是这部分导致了事故
I presume it was one of these that gave way.
桥桩。但为什么?
The piling. But why did it?
算了
Come on.
你们觉得来点Hong Thong是不是能
(Hong Thong:泰国威士忌品牌)
Would it help focus our minds more on the problem
让我们的精力更加集中?
if we had a shot of Hong Thong?
是的。或者来点Red Cock
Yes. Or we could have a Red Cock.
不喜欢这个
We haven't had that.
有其他白酒吗?
You got any white spirit?
当然有
Yes, I have.
我只是想不通
I just don't get it.
如果其中一个桥桩出问题,就会出大事
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表