剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
还很简陋,但时至今日,如果你选则正确
were very spartan, but these days,if you choose your car wisely
你能得到一大堆有趣且实用的配置
you get loads of stuff to play with.
好的,哈蒙德,你的空调感觉如何?
Right, Hammond, have you got your air conditioning set just so?
是的,我刚刚把空调调低了半度
I have, yes, I've set it just half a degree lower
防止自己太舒适而睡着
than would be too comfortable.
这是座椅加热,我想设到一档就好
This heated seat, I think,just to the first position.
USB
USB.
USB iPod启动
USB iPod.'
蓝牙连接我的iPod到立体声音响
Bluetoothed my iPod into the stereo system.
车窗除雾,试试看
Heated windscreen, let me try that.
定速巡航。好像没用
Cruise control. Haven't done that.
很好,副驾有面镜子
Yep, a mirror on that side.
终于,我和哈蒙德把车上的所有功能都玩了个遍
Eventually, though, even Hammond and I ran out of things to play with,
于是我们把注意力都放到了欣赏乌克兰美景中去
so we turned our attention to the Ukrainian scenery.
放眼望去,空空如也
A hill or two wouldn't go amiss
好吧,我承认,这简直太无聊了
Right, I admit it, this is boring.
你们觉得行驶了有一半路程吗?
Do you think we're halfway there yet?
我们要弄清楚这个问题
We needed to find out.
于是,在看不懂卫星导航界面的情况下
So, as we couldn't understand the writing on our sat-nav systems,
我们靠边停车取出了地图
we pulled over to consult a map
我们从这里出发,对吧?
We came from down here, yes?
终点在这里
And we've got to go all the way there.
我们刚经过一个叫Pravda的小镇
We've just gone through a town called Pravda.
我们不可能离它有多远
We can't be further back than that.
可能在...不会是这。我们在这
Maybe it's in...Can't be there. We've done that
噢,老天,噢不!在这。别扯了!真的!我们才开到这!
Oh, Christ, oh no! It's there. Don't be daft! It is! We're only here!
我们才走了这么点距离。
只相当一个怀特岛的长度(英国南部海岛)。
We've only done that. We've only driven over the Isle of Wight.
我们要去这里。怎么能...我们才到这里?!
We've got to come here。How come ..We've only got there?!
这是个好消息。是么?
这怎么算是个好消息?确实是好消息
And that's good news. Is it? How is that good news? It's good news.
是么?是的
Really? Yes.
除了傻坐在车里大叫“真无聊”
Instead of just sitting and,"I'm bored,"
我们为什么不自己找点有意义的事情做呢?
why don't we make ourselves more rounded human beings on the journey?
你意思是我们在车里试着做点其他事?
So while we're in the car we learn to do some thing?
没错!我们可以在车里大叫“真无聊,真讨厌这次旅程”
Exactly! We could sit there going,
"I'm bored,I'm bored, I wish I wasn't doing this,"
也可以对自己说
“我要把这段时间利用起来干些有意义的事”
or we can simply say, "No, we shall use this time constructively.
我们能在抵达白俄♥罗♥斯♥之前
We will arrive in Belarus more intelligent
让自己过得更充实
and more rounded than we are now.
回到路上,我们的自我进修之旅开始了
Back on the road,the self-improvement began.
哈罗,欢迎来到乌克兰语自学课堂。第一讲
Hello and welcome to Teach Yourself Ukrainian. Unit one.
哈罗,你叫啥名?
Hello, what's your name?'
通过聆听这张CD你能快速学会
"You will learn to play blues harp quickly
如何吹奏蓝调口琴。
"and easily by just listening to the CD."
噢,这本书后面还有张CD!
Ooh, I've got a CD!And following the book."
各位亲,你们可能注意到了我正戴着一顶魔术帽
Viewers, you will notice I'm wearing my magic hat
并且有张纸牌贴在上面
and that there is a playing card in it.
Karus再次邀请Stephen到家中
Karus again invites Stephen to his home to discuss
讨论一些业务问题
some business questions.'
把它插♥进♥去
So that goes in there.
这...
Well...
在移♥动♥语言教室里,情况进展的不错
In the mobile language lab,things were going well.
内衣
Underwear.
很快我就有了在路边找家店
And soon I felt confident enough to get us
买♥♥点东西吃的信心
something to eat at a roadside cafe.
你在说啥?我说想买♥♥点非鱼类食物
What are you saying? I'm trying to find some food that isn't fish.
噢,谢谢
Oh, thank you.
好像你下了一比木材订单
You seem to have ordered some wood.
接着,杰瑞米想买♥♥些苹果
Jeremy then asked for some apples.
好吧,东西吃过了。能上路了吗?
Well, we've eaten. Shall we go?
第二天,在扔掉了多余的早餐之后...
The next morning, after breakfast had been cleared away..
何方暗器?!
What?!
我用新掌握的乌克兰语查看导航仪
I used my new Ukrainian skills to check the sat-nav.
噢,老天。离基辅还有13小时49分钟路程
Oh, Jesus. To get to Kiev,13 hours and 49 minutes.
正当我们绝望之际,在大雾弥漫中,穿过路边菜地
We were in a state of despair, but then, out of the fog loomed a man.
我们发现了这个
And behind him, this.
一片废弃的核弹发射基地
An abandoned nuclear missile base.
这是发射井,是吧?是的。很大啊
This is the silo, is it? That's a silo. It's ever so big
哈蒙德,这是一枚SS18洲际弹道导弹,北约代号♥“撒旦”,
打击目标是赫德福德郡的Ross-on-Wye镇
Hammond, this is an SS18, nicknamed the Satan, targeted Ross-on-Wye.
是吗?这上面写明了。等等。
Was it? That's what that says.Hang on a minute, though.
这上面写了“第二打击目标是Chipsky Norton”
It says "alternative target Chipsky Norton" there.
我猜它可能受潮了
I think it must be damp
很多人对长途驾驶有厌倦情绪,但这次旅途
Many people complain about having to do a long drive, but on this one,
被我们找到了让时间飞快流逝的办法
we really had hit on a brilliant way of making the time fly by.
哈哈!各位看官,我的手是空的
Ha ha! Viewers, my hands empty,
空无一物。现在,瞪大你的眼...
nothing at all in them.Now, can I...
第三单元。史蒂文,你有家人吗?又是史蒂文
'Unit three. Stephen, do you have a family?' There's Stephen again.
里面每个人都叫史蒂文,这是我学到的
Everybody's called Stephen here,that's the one thing I have learned.
噢,老天,我的鸽子逃出来了
Oh, God. My doves have escaped.
我的鸽子跑出来了。什么鸽子?
My doves have got out. What doves?
你啥意思?我的鸽子从魔术箱里跑出来了
What do you mean, got out? My doves from my magic box.
后备箱都是,到处便便
They're all over the back.They've crapped everywhere.
被鸽子骚扰一阵后,快崩溃的梅决定放走它们
Upset by the mess,OCD May ejected the culprit.
噢,老天,那卡车...那鸽子被处决了
Oh, my God, there's a lorry...That is an ex-dove.
是的,现在,你瞧那辆卡车撞上了你的鸽子,詹姆斯
Yeah, now, you see,the truck that hit your dove, James,
你的魔术学得怎么样了?说真的,它没飞走吗?
how good are you at magic? Seriously, did it not fly away?
你不会去参加小孩子的派对,对吧
You're not going to do children's parties, are you,
因为你可能要改变一下你的表演方式
because you're going to have to change your act if you are.
好吧,萨莉,这就是你家鹦鹉吗?
"So, Sally, is this the family parrot?
仔细看,当我把它扔出窗外的卡车时
"Just watch what happens
会发生什么奇迹
"when I throw it out of the window of a moving vehicle.
抛开这次意外的小悲剧
Putting this tragic incident behind us
我们继续前行,在夜色降临之前抵达了乌克兰首都,基辅
we ploughed on, and by nightfall had reached Ukraine's capital, Kiev.
杰瑞米带我们走进一家旅店
Jeremy checked us into the hotel
是的
Yeah.
你说yes是不是只想让他闭嘴?
Did you just say yes to stop him talking?
在酒吧里,詹姆斯表演了另一个失败魔术
And in the bar, James did another trick that went wrong.
哒-哒!
Ta-da!
我选的不是这张。你不能昧着良心说你之前挑的不是这张
I'm afraid not. You can't change your mind about the card you chose.
这就是你选的牌。你不能强行说这就是我选的牌
That was the card you chose.You can't tell me what card I chose.
但我知道你选的就是这张牌,因为我会读心术
But I know you chose that because I read your mind.
魔术师应该使用技巧征服观众,而不是靠耍流氓
Magicians are supposed to exercise a degree of finesse, not just bullying.
不,还是错的。就是它!这就是你选的
No, it's still not.It is! That's what you chose
第二天早上
The following morning,
我们被警告有一大群狂热粉丝在街上等着我们出现,事实确实如此
we were warned there was a mob on the streets of Kiev, and there was.
谢谢各位捧场,非常谢谢
Thank you for coming,thank you so much.
所以,为了获得短暂的宁静
So, to get a bit of peace and quiet,
我们被邀请体验当地唯一的一条赛道...
we were told to report to the country's only racetrack...
这也是本次的终极挑战
for what, chillingly,was called the final challenge.
你们每辆车都会加满23升的燃油
"Your cars will each be given exactly 23 litres of fuel,
考虑到它们都很省油
"which, because they're so economical,
所以这些油应该足够你们行驶100英里或更长
"should easily be enough for them to cover the 100 or so miles
以抵达本次挑战的目的地,一个白俄♥罗♥斯♥边境小镇
"to your destination, a town near the border with Belarus."
等等,23升?开100英里?
这根本就算不上是挑战,不是么?
Hang on, 23 litres? To do 100 miles? That's not really a challenge, is it?
简直太容易了!
你们的任务是在终点前耗光所有燃油。呃?
That's easy! "Your challenge is to run out before you get there." Eh?
你们绝对想达成这个目标
"This is something you will want to do,
因为终点小镇的名字叫...
"as the town in question is called...
切尔诺贝利
Chernobyl."
我们真的能...我们可以去那?能吗?
Can we actually...We can't go there, can we?
切尔诺贝利事件是人类历史上最严重的一次核事故
Chernobyl was the scene of the world's worst nuclear accident.
当1986年四号♥反应堆发生爆♥炸♥时,
When reactor number four exploded in 1986,
它向周围环境释放出大量放射性尘埃,
结果导致周围大♥片♥地区
it released a radioactive cloud so devastating that the entire area
在未来2万年内不再适宜人类居住
will remain uninhabitable for 20,000 years.
除非我们让各自车的耗油量保持在20英里每加仑以下
(超过百公里11.76升),
And unless we could make our cars do less than 20 miles to the gallon,
否则切尔诺贝利就是我们本次旅程的终点
this is where we'd end up.
福特称我的车每加仑能跑65英里(百公里3.6升)
Ford claim mine does 65mpg.
我这一路的油耗都在60英里每加仑(百公里3.9升)左右
All the way here, this has done 60 miles to the gallon, give or take.
是的。怎么可能让这些车做到20英里每加仑的耗油量?
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表