剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
四个轮子就会收到车身里,现在我骑在一艘摩托艇上
the wheels have folded up and now I'm on a jet ski.
噢,现在对我更有利了,因为在陆上,它只有40马力
Oh, and it gets better because,on land, it has 40 horsepower,
但在水上,它拥有140马力
but here on water it has 140.
我知道现在该来点什么音乐了
I know exactly what music we have to play right now.
#让我们扬帆...#
# We are sailing... #
不,不是这首!
No, not that!
放邦德!
Cue the Bond!
让我们乘风破浪吧,45英里每小时(72公里)!
Here we go,45 miles an hour!
哈蒙德,无论你现在在哪,你赢不了的
Hammond, wherever you are,you can't beat this.
真窄。太窄了。这车太肥了
Narrow. Really narrow.Really wide car.
我就像驾驶着一辆公交车一样
I'd like to be driving something narrower now, like a bus.
好的,出城了,地板油
Right, clear of town, press on.
总结一下目前的状况
So let's just get this straight
我现在浑身湿透地航行在湖面上,就像达尔茜一样!
(《傲慢与偏见》Colin Firth扮演角色,以俊朗湿衬衫闻名)
I'm wearing a wet white shirt and I'm in a lake,I'm Mr Darcy!
来吧!
Come on!
看见理查德·哈蒙德了
There is Richard Hammond.
哈哈哈哈哈!
Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!
开慢一点
I'll slow down a bit.
哈罗?哈罗?
'Hello? Hello?'
呃,哈罗。你在哪里?
Er, hello. Where are you?
就在你左边,伙计,你左手边
'To your left, mate, to your left.'
你不可能在我左边。你怎么可能在我左手边?
You can't be to my left.How can you be to my left?
什么?
What?
你想过我会这么玩吗?
'Have you ever seen anything like this?'
你骑的那是什么玩意?还是那辆四轮摩托?
What are you on? Is that the same quad?
当然
It certainly is.
我想是时候和你说拜拜了
And I'm afraid I must now say goodbye.
加油。终点见
'Cheerio. See you soon.'
作弊的混♥蛋♥!
Cheating sod!
他现在能走直线
He can just go straight across the lake now.
我还要沿着湖边
I've got to go all the way down the bottom here
走一大段弯路
and back up the other side.
我输定了,并且在终点还要看他那愚蠢的得意表情
I'm going to lose this and he's going to do his stupid smug face.
在这种恐怖结果的驱使下...
Spurred on by the horror of his face...
我深深的踩下了油门
I put the hammer down.
加油,阿尔法
Come on, little Alfa.
我们不相上下
We were neck and neck,
但此时杰瑞米被一艘意大利渡船给吸引了
but then Jeremy got distracted by an Italian ferry.
看看这艘大家伙!
Look at that!
这船真棒
What a machine.
抱歉各位,我又想来点邦德音乐了
I'm sorry I'm hearing the Bond music again now.
你想要比试比试?
You want a race?
那我们就来玩玩
I'll give you a race.
噢,加油,我不能输!
Oh, come on, I can't lose this!
正当我和水翼船玩的不亦乐乎时
By this stage, I'd disentangled myself from the hydrofoil,
我又遭遇了科摩湖的诡异湖风
but had run into another problem - Lake Como's weird winds.
呃呃呃呃呃呃!
Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!
我想我们遇到了点麻烦
I think we've got some chop.
哇噢!
WOW!
这下我损失了十英里的速度...
I've lost ten miles...
啊!
Aw!
喔哦,我的屁♥股♥!
Ow, my back bottom!
哇噢!哇噢!
Wow! Wow!
大浪减慢了速度
They slow you down a bit.
噢,我的...
Oh, my...
浪真大
That was a big one.
我现在时速只有15英里(24km/h),并且不能再快了
I'm now down to 15 miles an hour,and I can't realistically go
因为眼前一片模糊
any faster, cos I can't see where I'm bloody going.
这个糟糕的情况让哈蒙德又重新取得了领先位置
The vicious chop had put Hammond back in the lead.
我们必须击败他
We have to beat him.
谢天谢地,湖面又恢复了平静
Thankfully, on the lake,I'd found calmer water.
45英里每小时
45 miles an hour.
优势又回到我们手上了
We are back in this race.
他在那。看见哈蒙德了
There he is.There is Richard Hammond.
噢,不!噢,不!噢,不!噢,不!
Oh, no! Oh, no! Oh, no! Oh, no!
拜拜,哈蒙德
Goodbye, Hammond.
让他吃灰去吧
He is history.
结果显而易见了
It certainly seemed that way,
因为终点酒店已进入我的视线
because pretty soon the hotel was in sight.
就是那,终点就在眼前
There it is, there's the finishing line.
所以,我就要赢得这场比赛了
So, I was definitely going to win this.
但我突然意识到如果我赢了比赛,我会倍感失落
But then I realised the victory would be a bit hollow.
显然,我希望打败哈蒙德,这点毫无疑问
Obviously, I want to beat Hammond,of course I do.
但我不希望打败那辆阿尔法罗密欧,因为对我来说
But I don't want to beat that Alfa Romeo, because, to me,
阿尔法很特殊
Alfas are special.
它们非常独特
They're really special.
这就像你和自己四岁的儿子赛跑 -
This is a bit like having a running race with your four-year-old son -
没错,你当然能跑赢他,但你不会这么干
yes, of course you can win, but you don't really want to.
就快到了
It's not far now.
阿尔法,我想我们必须面对现实了
Little Alfa, I think we have to accept the inevitable.
他还没到,是吧?
He's not there, is he?
几分钟后,哈蒙德就将抵达
In a few minutes,Hammond would arrive
并且看见我的摩托艇停在酒店船位里
and see my Quadski moored alongside the hotel's jetty.
见鬼,我就要赢了
Damn and blast, I'm going to win this.
没其他办法了
Nothing I can do.
但是...
But then...
我发现了一个藏身处
I spotted a hidey-hole.
很好!
Yes!
有时我聪明的连自己都害怕
Sometimes I stagger even myself with my genius.
噢,不。噢,不。真抱歉
Oh, no. Oh, no. I'm so sorry.
好吧,他在哪?
Right, where is he?
这就是目的地
This is the terrace.
可能是那
Up here maybe.
知道吗?
Do you know what?
他不在这。我不明白怎么回事。我居然赢了...
He no here. I don't know how.What I've done is win...
就靠那辆阿尔法。哈蒙德!伙计。干的不错
in that little Alfa.Hammond! Mate. Well done.
你光明正大的击败了我。是的
You beat me fair and square. I did.
驾驶着阿尔法。你知道吗?我赌一百万镑...
In the Alfa. Do you know? I would have bet £1 million...
当我超越你时,我觉得自己真的能赢
when I overtook you,I was going to win.
各位已经得到答案了
Your question is answered.
阿尔法4C比四轮摩托更棒
The Alfa 4C is better than the quad bike.
是的,但我们知道你是故意输的。一点点而已
Yes, but we saw you lose on purpose.A bit, just a bit.
你不喜欢这辆摩托吗?
Did you not like the jet ski,Quadski thing?
不,这车很出色
Yes, it's brilliant.
你知道吗,这车最出色的地方在于它十分可靠
Do you know, the best thing about it is its reliability.
比赛那天它从未出现过任何故障
It performed faultlessly all day
并且第二天当我们又拍了一遍那段比赛
and then it performed faultlessly all the next day
它也一切正常,因为一个美♥国♥佬♥
when we had to rerun the race because an American
把我们头天拍摄比赛的摄像机给掉进了湖里。是吗?
knocked the camera with all the film it into the lake. Really?
我驾驶了它整整两天,两天
I was on this thing for two days,two days.
当我们拍摄完毕时,我的敏感器官肿的像海狸尾巴
By the time we finished, my sausage looked like a beaver's tail.
好吧,呃,它贵吗?什么,我的敏感器官?
不,我是说摩托
Right, um, is it expensive? What, my sausage? No, the thing.
噢,摩托,是的,价格26000英镑(258400人♥民♥币),
但是,不,等等
Oh, the thing, yes,it's £26,000, but, no, hang on,
除此之外你还得到一大堆安全使用须知
you do get a lot of health and safety warning notices for that.
我很喜欢这点
This is my favourite down here.
它告诉你驾驶时需要穿什么衣服以及,等等
It's warning about what you have to wear and it says, hang on,
普通救生服无法有效防止大浪
"Normal swimwear does not adequately protect against forceful
涌进驾驶者的PP和XX
(各自想象吧,应该都懂的 - -#)
"water entry into rectum or vagina."
他没胡扯。这上面写的确实是XX(女性某部位)
He's not making that up.It says vagina on it.
抱歉打断一下,有人介意我们聊聊这辆车吗?
Excuse me, does anyone mind if we talk about the car for a bit?
这是档汽车秀
It's a car show and everything.
好的,我正好对这车有些疑问。它究竟多宽?
Good, cos I've got some questions about this. How wide is it?
事实比一辆路虎揽胜还宽。
真的?你认真的?确实非常宽
It's wider than a Range Rover. Is it? Seriously? Very wide.
让我们开门见山
And let me get this straight,
阿尔法罗密欧造了一辆连引擎盖都打不开的车?
Alfa Romeo is selling a car where you can't open the bonnet?
是的
Yeah, I know.
有种。是的。胆真大。是的
Ballsy. Yeah. Ballsy. It is, yes,
但这还不是它最有趣的地方
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表