剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
看这里。别告诉我这是排气管
Check out my stacks. Please don't tell me they're exhausts.
没错。两边都有
Yeah. Both sides.
纳尼,真是...?没错,T型焊接
What, actually func...? They are.Yeah, there's a T-junction.
等下,你把车弄得更高了。没错,确实更高
Hang on, you've made it even taller.I have. It's bigger
更棒了。不过,来看后面。这个...说实话
It's better. But, come round the back, this... Honestly.
他前言不搭后语了。确实很兴奋
He did a little skip then.He's very excited.
我现在非常....这里,是卫生间。浴室
I am very, very... What I have here,
this is the bathroom area. Shower.
还有淋浴!水从哪来?哈哈!哈你妹
It's got a shower. Where's the water come from?
Ha-ha! Ha-ha yourself.
在顶上,有储水槽。大概这么大
There is, up the top, a reservoir.About so big.
在观景台上。哈蒙德,那就是个水桶,水桶而已
On my viewing gallery. Hammond, it's a bucket.
It's... It's a bucket.
那是移♥动♥蓄水池
It's a remote reservoir.
而且,就是现在
And that is, right now,
正在收集新鲜,纯净,营养丰富的无根之水
collecting beautiful crisp, clean,fresh, invigorating rainwater.
这里是闪亮的烹饪区。那是什么?
This is the kitchen area with lino to reflect that. What's that?
那是衣柜
Over there is a wardrobe.
旁边是蚊帐吊床,和地球仪饮料架
There is a hammock with mosquito net built-in.Drinks globe on the right.
哈蒙德滔滔不绝
And Hammond wasn't finished.
从这里,我可以悠闲的欣赏日落美景
From up here, on a sunny evening,I can sit here as the sun goes down
凝望布满繁星的夜空,享受饮品
gaze at the stars and enjoy a drink from my drinks globe.
土豪可以带朋友上去吗?可以
Do you take visitors? Yeah.
他会需要的,我刚想到
I think he's going to have to because something
has just occurred to me.
啥?你车上没有生活区
What? You haven't got any living accommodation.
没错。你居然没有生活舱,笨蛋!
That's a very good point.You've forgotten it, you idiot!
不,我没忘
No, I haven't.
你肯定忘了。难道你睡驾驶室?
Well, you have.Are you sleeping in the cab?
那肯定不舒服,让...让我们拭目以待
Because it's not going to be comfortable. Let's... Let's see.
出发之前,我给同事们买♥♥了点礼物
Before we set off,I gave the chaps some presents.
你给我们送泰迪熊?不,这是我的。没搞错吧?
You bought us a teddy bear? No, that's for me. Is it?
是的,这是我的引擎盖装饰,你寂寞了?这是你的啥?
Yeah, that's my bonnet ornament. Are you feeling lonely?
It's your what?
引擎盖装饰是为了加重,这是缅♥甸♥最重的泰迪熊
Bonnet ornament for weight. It's the heaviest teddy bear in Burma.
我为哈蒙德也准备了个引擎盖装饰
I'd got Hammond a bonnet ornament too.
哇,真漂亮
Wow, that's beautiful.
我知道你没表所以给你准备了个
I know you don't have a clock so you'll have it on the bonnet,
这样你就能知道时间。噢,这真是...
you'll be able to tell the time.Oh, it really is...
高质量礼品。噢,棒极了!谢谢
It's a high-quality gift.Oh, fantastic! Thank you.
我一直想要个羊角锤
I've always wanted a Shuanglin hammer.
这是从我私人珍藏里拿出来的
It's from my own personal collection.
在给泰迪熊起名拉迪亚德,并且绑上卡车后,我们出发了
Having christened my bear Rudyard,and attached him to
the sports lorry, we set off.
噢,感觉好多了
Oh, this feels better already.
噢,等等
Oh, hang on.
理查德·哈蒙德变身海神波塞冬
Richard Hammond is doing a remake of The Poseidon Adventure.
还有很多路要赶
We had many miles to cover
但我们得先闯过奈比多的早高峰
but first we had to get through Naypyidaw's morning rush hour.
这早高峰没我想象的那么糟
This rush hour traffic is not as bad as I thought.
路上空空如野,宽敞无比
The roads were completely empty.And massive.
1、2、3、4、5、6、7、8。一共16车道
One, two, three, four, five, six,seven, eight. Yep, 16 lanes now.
等等,现在更宽了
Wait, it's gone bigger.
5、6、7、8、9、10.20
Five, six, seven, eight,nine, ten. 20.
现在是20车道了
It's 20 lanes now.
也许这景象看起来荒谬之极,但其实不是这样
This may look stupid and pointless,but actually it really isn't.
目前大多城市遇到的问题是
The problem with most cities is that the growth comes
快速发展速度超越了自身的调节能力
and the city simply can't accommodate it.
这种情况在伦敦、罗马、巴黎、曼谷等大城市比比皆是
That happened in London, Rome,Paris, Bangkok, everywhere.
但这里绝不会发生
That is not going to happen here.
我认为这里是第一个
I think this must be the first city built
为未来而建的城市
entirely in anticipation of the future.
但那毕竟是未来
But the future hasn't arrived yet.
就现在看来,整个城市就像被遗弃了一般
So, for now, the whole place is almost completely deserted.
即便在政♥府♥大楼眼皮下
Even here, in the shadow of the parliament building
我们甚至可以在路中♥央♥玩球
we were able to have a game of football in the middle of the road.
警官先生
Officer.
缅♥甸♥警♥察♥大战TOP GEAR。哦不,高峰时段,游戏结束
It's the Burmese police versus Top Gear. Oh, no. Rush hour, game over.
瞧那“揪心”的交通
Look at it, traffic.
说实话,地面太湿不适合玩球
Really though,it was too wet for football.
于是我们无视哈蒙德的喊叫,展开一场市中心直线加速赛
So, much to Hammond's annoyance, we organised a city centre drag race.
这不太公平
This doesn't seem fair.
我跟杰瑞米用的是一样的6.4升直列6缸柴油引擎
I've got the same 6.4 litre Isuzu straight-six diesel as Jeremy's
没准詹姆斯也一样,但我的车大多了
and probably James's,but the lumber bus is bigger.
我们没可能凯♥旋♥了,宝贝
We're not going to cover ourselves in glory here, old girl.
悲剧的起步。上吧!
Disastrous start. There it is!
会很伤,我们要提高转速
This is going to hurt,we're going to have to rev you hard.
运动卡车后起直追,冲啊
Sports truck is gaining. Gaining.
冲啊,冲啊,冲啊
Gaining. Gaining, gaining.
不!
No!
115公里每小时
115km an hour.
加油!是的!
Come on! Yes!
哦,胜利的感觉太妙了
Oh, victory is sweet.
第二名,不过我可背着一个起重机
Second place.But I have got a crane.
减速,减速
Must brake, must brake.
噢,刹车踏板下有个球,这可不妙
Oh, got a football under the brake pedal. That's bad.
哈蒙德,你冲线了没?
Hammond, have you finished yet?
还没到
Still going.
在哈蒙德冲线后,我们离开了奈比多
After Hammond had lumbered across the line,
we headed out of Naypyidaw
很快我们就发现各自的改装有不少缺陷
and soon we started to discover some flaws with our modifications.
噢,我的...不...不,等等
Oh, my... No...no, wait.
我现在顶着雨伞告诉各位
I'm speaking to you now from underneath my businessman's umbrella.
雨水只用15分钟就透了进来
It has taken the water about 15 minutes to fathom it out
现在驾驶室犹如泉涌
but it's in here now and it's in in great quantities.
哦,我听见排气管刮到树了
Oh, I can hear my exhaust hitting a tree.
哈蒙德,你把园林局的活都抢光了
Hammond, you're doing the council out of a job, mate.
感觉在台风过后的残骸中穿行
It's like I'm driving through the aftermath of a hurricane.
我们应该叫他秃毛孔雀
Let's rename him Pruning Peacock.
不久,詹姆斯为他的嘲笑付出了代价
Soon, though,James was punished for mocking.
修理工船长
Captain Workmanship.
散热管泄漏,根本没碰过它
It's a radiator hose.It's not a bit I've touched.
不管怎样,按老传统
Well, we have a tradition.
哦不,你们走了我该怎么办
Oh, no, how am I going to do it without them
留下詹姆斯一人自说自话...
Leaving James to deliver an interesting lecture...
如果你在工程学院
If you're watching this from an engineering workshop
或者技工学校,我的工具是不合适的
or technical college, this is not the correct tool for the job.
我们继续旅程
we continued on our way.
我感觉尾气顺着烟囱进驾驶室了
I think a lot of the fumes are coming into the cab
from under my new stack.
改装没起改进作用
Not all of my improvements have turned out to be improvements.
英国环卫工传统
The simple tradition of the British dustman,
卡车上绑泰迪熊
putting a teddy bear on the front of a lorry,
给缅♥甸♥孩子带来欢乐
is bringing joy to the children of Burma.
他们喜欢拉迪亚德!
They love Rudyard!
下午我们在此汇合
By mid-afternoon we were all reunited
詹姆斯上来就要我给他修车
and James took advantage of my mobile maintenance service.
一点都不危险
This isn't perilous at all
噢,推3到4英寸
Oh, it's about three or four inches.
过了
Too far.
不久,开始爬坡,天也黑了
Soon, the road started to climb,and as night fell,
我打开高亮灯组
I turned on the roof lights that I'd fitted myself.
噢,耶!
Oh, yes!
音乐:“天上的伟大演出”- 平克·佛洛伊德
MUSIC: "The Great Gig In The Sky"by Pink Floyd
我正进行一场平克·佛洛伊德的伟大演出
I'm driving a Pink Floyd gig right now.
爱死这里了!这声音,这混乱,这炎热...
I love this! The noise, the chaos, the heat...
我觉得掉了一个...
I think I might have just lost one of my...
没错,掉了一个排气管
Yeah, I did. I lost a stack.
继续前进
I've got to carry on.
装作啥事没发生
I'm just going to pretend I didn't.
与此同时,黑暗中詹姆斯大发慈悲
Meanwhile, in the darkness,James was coming over all Buddhist.
坐稳,前方出现一条狗
Hang on, I've got a personal dog escort here.
好狗不挡路!
Shift your ass, dog.
噢,老天,求你了!
Oh, God, give me strength!
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表