剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
被彻底遗弃。已经过去28年了
Totally abandoned now.It has been for 28 years.
看呐。瞧那边
Look at it. Look at that there.
这应该是世上最令人震撼的场景了
This has to be one of the world's most astonishing spectacles.
噢,我的天...我见过这场景!
Oh, my... I've seen this!
就是这。这就是传说中的游乐场
This is it. This is the playground.
哇噢,惊人的辐射量。确实要离开这了
Whoa, big spike. It is definitely now time to get out of here.
挺住,Up!别在这里停下
Come on, little Up!Don't run out now.
噢,这...它没油了
Oh, that was... It coughed.
没油了。没油了。它不动了
That was a cough.It's gone. It's gone.
大家为啥鼓掌?有啥好鼓掌的?
Why are they applauding that? Why are you applauding?
最后你咋离开那的?
So how did you get out?
我就在那等着,猜测你会回头来救我,但你却...
I waited, thinking you would come and rescue me, which you...
好吧,我没有,因为...你没回来
Well, I didn't, because...No, you didn't.
因为那时我想,
我们需要留一人在那座荒芜的城市里自生自灭
We do leave a man in the field, or in this case, the contaminated city.
没错,所以我只好走着出来。
真的?现在有啥感觉吗?是的
Yes, so I had to walk. Really? So, any effects? Yes.
我和两个没义气的混球录了整整一小时的节目
I've had to present this entire show with two penises.
并且这种脑残事我坚持干了11年
But then, I have been doing that for 11 years.
说得好
Funny.
不论如何,说回到车,最关键的部分
Anyway, right, the cars,the important bit.
是的,嘉年华太棒了。是的,我知道。它救了我的命
Yes, and the Fiesta is brilliant.Yes, I know it is. It saved my life.
是的,它做到了
Yes, it did.
没错,但要明白,达契亚,
哈蒙德,比你的车便宜1万英镑(101476人♥民♥币)
Yes, but we must remember, the Dacia, Hammond, is £10,000 cheaper.
是啊,因为它是台垃圾
Yes, because it's rubbish.
不,如果你要买♥♥一辆小车,你最关注的是价格
No, but if you buy a small car,you want it to be cheap.
不,品质才是最重要的。实际上,两样都重要
No, you want it to be good.Actually, you want it to be both.
是啊,但Up!两样都缺
Yes, but the Up! is neither.
听着,梅,你曾亲口说过Up!非常优秀
Listen, May, you said the Up!was brilliant and intelligent.
我啥时候说过这话?
When did I say that?
18个月前你在一本杂♥志♥上写过一篇这样的测评文章
You wrote it in a road test in a magazine about 18 months ago.
真希望你没看见过那篇测评
I was rather hoping you wouldn't have read that.
是的,但我看过了
Yes, but I did read it.
所以,这次节目再次证明
So once again, it turns out that on this show,
我的观点是最客观和理性的。是吗?
I am the voice of reason and common sense. Really?
没错,Up!是最值得购买♥♥的小车
Yes, and the Up!Is the small car to buy.
但不是这辆,这辆被辐射过了
Not that one, though, because that's been irradiated.
是啊,但是,哈蒙德,你还敢坐在它上面
Yes, actually, Hammond,you are sitting on it,
也就说你现在患上了辐射PP病
which means you now have a radioactive anus.
啊!
Ah!
伴着这条爆♥炸♥性新闻,是时候说再见了。感谢各位的观看
And on that bum-shell, it's time to end. Thank you so much for watching.
我们下周见。晚安
See you next week. Good night.
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表