剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
好吧。干得好...
Right. Well...
1、2...
One, two...
停车修好后门的同时,等他们俩赶上来
Stopping to mend my tailgate allowed the others to catch up,
当他们再次出现,气氛变得有些紧张
and when they did,they weren't in the best of moods.
我给你想了个新名字。叫做自私的(和谐音)
I've got a new handle for you on the CB. It's called Selfish BLEEP.
几英里后,情况不但没好转
And things didn't improve a few miles later
我选的路线反而变得更糟
when the hill route I'd selected went a bit wrong.
说实话,你挑的路其实不是路,对吧?
Your road is sort of not a road,is it? Let's be honest.
克拉克森,你简直是个...
Clarkson, you are a...
这里没路。我们行驶在浅滩里
It's not really a road here at all.We've got a ford.
好吧,淌过去
Here we go, into the water.
车轮空转,打滑严重
Lots of wheel spin, sliding badly.
噢,很好
Oh, yes.
运动卡车成功涉水
The sports lorry is clear,it's through.
来个胜利表情
It's time for the smug face.
接下来是龟速船长...开着他的吊车
Mr Slowly went next...in his van.
摆动很大
That's quite clunky.
这是...被某种东西卡住了,我能感觉到
It's... There's something stuck there, I can feel it.
前轴会被别断的
We'll break the front axle off.
哈蒙德立刻伸出援手
Hammond immediately rushed to May's aid.
出动
Ramming.
停住!
Stop!
詹姆士尝试把哈蒙德的车当锚钉
James then tried to winch himself off
用自己绞盘脱困
using Hammond's truck as a ground anchor.
泰德·纳金特和乔治·迈克在互相帮助脱离困境
(Ted Nugent:美国摇滚明星,吉他手
George Michael:英国籍希腊裔创作歌♥手)
Ted Nugent and George Michael are helping one another out.
在他们失败之后,我试着把他们拖出来
After this failed,I tried to tow him clear.
3、2、1,走!
Three, two, one, now!
显然也没用
But that didn't work either.
停!
Stop!
之后他决定使用起重臂,接着就挂了
He then decided to use his crane,which immediately broke.
这下彻底困住了,于是我们被迫启动紧急预案
He really was stuck, so we were forced to take drastic action.
哈蒙德和我密谋之后,我们毅然决定...
Hammond and I have had a bit of a chat and we are...
决定跑路先
Well, we're leaving him.
他买♥♥了一辆毫无牵引力的货车
He has bought a van that has no traction at all,
没一丁点越野能力
no ability to work off road
现在连液压系统都坏了,也就说没一样是好的
and now no hydraulics so none of his tools work.
这就是残酷的丛林法则
You've got to be ruthless in these circumstances.
如果吊臂是好的,他还有点用
With his crane, he was useful.
但现在坏了,那他就是累赘
Without it,he's just another mouth to feed.
我又开始了新一段和变速器斗智斗勇的旅途
I settled in for another stint with the world's most
cooperative gearbox.
噢,老天,又没挂上
Oh, bollocks, missed again.
还是空的
Nothing there.
空的,挂上了
Nothing there, there it is.
我知道,在这种路上,哈蒙德比我的情况更糟
I knew, on these twisting roads,life was even worse for Hammond.
太讨厌了
This is really annoying.
但至少,我还能动
Still, at least I was moving.
状况报告
The situation report.
我遇到一个好心本地卡车司机拔刀相助
I've been rescued by a very helpful local man with his truck.
虽然不知道他名字
I still don't know his name.
他借了我一套弧焊机
He's lent me this arc welder
修复起重臂的液压连杆
to repair the shaft that drives the pump that makes the crane work.
之后,这名雷锋侠把我的车
With that done, my fellow knight of the road towed me
拖回了坚实的陆地
back to firmer ground.
重获新生
And then we're free.
对这哥们我打心眼里千恩万谢
I must remember to say a thousand chei-zu-boos to this man.
前方路漫漫。我们一边挺进一边爬山
Miles ahead. in the advance party,we were really starting to climb.
哦-嚯-嚯!
Oh-ho-ho!
喔!
Wow!
路上景色棒极了
The views were stunning.
爬到山顶后,我们停下来四处走走看看
And at the top of the hill,we pulled over for a bit of a look.
我们通常把意大利比作上帝的赛车场
You know we always say that Italy is God's race track,
加拿大则是上帝的储藏室,德国是上帝的工作间
Canada is his pantry,Germany is his workshop
而这里,是上帝的花♥园♥
That's his garden.
太美了
Absolutely staggering.
“抓地力船长” 肯定也喜欢这片美景,但.....
Captain Traction would have enjoyed this view very much, however...
见鬼
Bollocks.
本地挖掘机驾驶员推了我一把
The local bloke with a digger is giving me a little leg up there.
太棒了,一定是前世积德
It's great, isn't it? This must be Buddhism in action.
我要信佛了
I might convert.
甭管我现在信啥
From whatever I already am.
在那遥远的地方,哈蒙德和我
Very, very far ahead,Hammond and I finally found the road
终于回到了正确线路
we should have been on in the first place.
最高档
Put it in top gear.
进去了,爽
There it is. Oh, yeah.
听起来真糟
That sounds terrible.
感觉回到了西班牙,家徒四壁
It's like being back in Spain.Nothing on it.
会和后,我们继续前行
Regrouped, we continued onwards.
目的地,缅♥甸♥新首都奈比多
Our destination, Burma's brand-new capital city, Naypyidaw.
这里,制片人一如既往为我们准备了几个破茅草屋休息
Here, the producers had once again lined up a hovel for us to stay in.
但是我们浑身汗臭,精疲力尽
But we were hot, filthy and worn out.
于是我们无视制片人,直奔城里最好的酒店
So we ignored them and headed for the best hotel in town.
憋不住了
A flushing lavatory.
噢,大脑已经麻木
Oh, rest my weary head.
得喝两杯
Having first filled it with gin.
噢,听这雨声
Oh, listen to that rain.
冒雨冲进去,倒计时开始
It'll be like the shower or something. 30 seconds.
我们现在的问题是
Our only problem was that two of us
其中两人衣衫褴褛
weren't exactly dressed for a place like this.
我去说
Let me do the talking.
晚上好,晚上好,先生
Good evening, sir. Evening, sir.
3间房♥,谢谢
Three rooms, please.
抱歉先生,客满了
Sorry, no more rooms, sir.
全被预定了
Fully booked.
实在抱歉
Sorry, sir.
经历又一个糟糕夜晚后的早晨
The next morning after another dreadful night,
我们达成共识,决定改装各自的卡车
we decided enough was enough and agreed we should modify our lorries
让它们更适合这段旅程
to make them more suitable for our travels through Burma.
于是我们找了个作坊,雇了几个当地民工
So we found a workshop,hired some local help,
连夜施工
toiled through the night,
第二天早上完美竣工
and the next morning the job was done.
我做的所有改装
Every modification I have made
灵感都来自我不想撞死任何一个当地人
is inspired by my desire not to run over any of the locals.
所以我加了个佛像
So it has, for example,Buddha looking down,
带来好运的大象,还有非常重要的猫头鹰
a lucky elephant, the lucky owl which is very important,
升级后视镜
it has better mirrors,
强光灯组,和这件安全背心
better lights and it is wearing a high visibility jacket.
没错,是你的风格,后面那锅炉是干什么的?那是...
Yes, as are you. What is the boiler in the back? That...
你的啤酒桶?啥?很遗憾不是
Are you brewing beer? What? No, sadly.
那是制动系统冷却箱
It's the water tank for the brake cooling system.
啥,和场地赛卡车一样?一模一样
What, like racing lorries have? Exactly like that.
它能喷水。我装了一个开关
It sprays. I've got a little switch.
它在制动器上喷水,这样下坡时减速更佳
It sprays water on the drums,makes them more efficient downhill.
我咋没想到。我也是。那盒子是干啥的?
I didn't think of that.No. What's the box?
空调。空调跟安全有神马关系?让我时刻保持警惕
Air conditioning. What's that got to do with safety? Keeps me alert.
真的?没错。也会让他保持警惕
Does it? Yes.And keeps him alert as well.
因为他会搞破坏。没错
Because he'll want to break it. Yes.
杰瑞米给我们展示了他的成果
Jeremy then showed us his work.
为啥不做敞篷卡车呢。因为下雨。但是瞧它!
Why would you not have a convertible lorry. Cos it's raining. Look at it!
其实....其实看起来还不错.挺赞的
It's... It's quite good actually.Smashing. It's very good.
福特野马条纹.还贴着运动款标志
Shelby striping.Sports badging on the side.
后面是生活舱
Living accommodation on the back.
用铅和铑为原料打造。真的?
This is fashioned from lead and rhodium. Is it?
没错,增加车重提升舒适性。后面来
Yes, for extra weight to improve my ride. Come back.
简约实用的生活舱,野马风用品以及实木地板
Simple, crisp accommodation inside,
Shelby bedding and ebony wood floor.
进一步增重。怎么样!确实不错
More weight. Come on! It looks brilliant.
不得不承认,哈蒙德的卡车也不错
As, it must be said,did Hammond's.
哈蒙德,你换了白边胎!没错,是的!
Hammond, you've got white walls! Oh, yeah, yeah!
丑小鸭变天鹅。哇!赞吧!
The ugly duckling has become a swan.Wow! Yeah!
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表