剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
让人们互相关爱
is that people need to be considerate towards each other.
我不认为他们会对我们的宣传海报感兴趣
I'm not sure they are going to like our poster idea
但我们想到了这个
(兰斯·阿姆斯特朗:自行车是靠不住的)
that we had as well,but we came up with that.
名字好像拼错了
We did spell it wrong.
我认为你们的思路完全扭曲了
I think we are going in entirely the wrong direction.
绝对错误。你们以前有和骑车人交流过吗?
Entirely the wrong direction. Have you actually spoken to a cyclist?
没有
Well, no.
那就这么做,或者去体验一下
Well, maybe that would be a good idea, or even try it yourself.
于是我们穿上骑行服
And so we put on some cycling clothes
开始了伦敦西区的
and went on a fact-finding trip
体验骑行
around London's glittering West End.'
跟上,杰瑞米!就在你后面!
Come on, Jeremy! I'm behind you!
按铃提醒行人
I'll sound my bell for pedestrians.
瞧那家伙,穿着普通衣服,疯子!
Look at him, he's wearing normal clothing, the lunatic!
你会出大事的!简直疯了!你不能那么做!
You'll be killed! You're mad! You will never make it!
喔!我差点擦到那伙计的脸
Whoo! I nearly hit that bloke in the face.
我们的任务是发现骑车人面临的各种危险
Our mission was to identify the dangers that cyclists face
很快我们就发现一个
on the city streets and soon we spotted one.'
詹姆士,我们要右转。对吧?
James, we've got to go right. Right?
这么做很危险。右转...当心,詹姆士
There's a lot of peril involved in that. Right... Be careful, James.
真吓人
There is great peril.
于是,我们想出个办法
So, we came up with a solution.'
如果我们只左转怎么样?
What if we only went left?
这主意不赖
That's not a bad idea, actually.
这么走也能抵达目的地
You can still get where you want to go by going left.
这里左转,对吧?
So we go left here, yes?
是的
Yeah.
这里也能左转
There is another little left here we can do. Excellent.
感觉安全多了。我也这么觉得
I feel perfectly safe.I feel completely safe.
不要右转,这就是骑车之道
No right turns,that's the main thing with cycling.
我认为这提高了85%的安全性
I reckon it improves your chances of survival by about 85%.
绝对没错
Definitely.
噢,等等。不,我觉得有点问题
Oh, hang on.No, I'm not sure that has worked.
我已经第五次看见查尔斯·萨其在吃午餐了
(查尔斯·萨其:英国收藏家)
I've seen Charles Saatchi having lunch five times already.
游荡了一个小时后
After an hour in the saddle,
我又发现一个骑车的问题
I discovered another problem for cyclists.'
噢,颠簸!
Oh, bump!
太颠了,真不舒服
Really bumpy here and this is deeply uncomfortable now.
噢!
Oh!
唔!奥!
Oof! Ow!
必须对我的屁♥股♥做些什么,这真是...
I've got to do something about my bottom, this is really...
太难受了
uncomfortable.
于是我们来到一家骑行商店
So we stopped at a bicycle shop
这里你能买♥♥到特殊的“护肤膏”
where, apparently,you can buy special creams.'
这些是用来涂抹隐私部位的?是的
Are these all to rub onto your bits? Yes, they are.
这很常用吗?是的,我们甚至还有女性专用
Is that normal? Yes,we even have one for women.
女性的PP和男性的PP还有不同?我想是这样的
Are women's bottoms different to men's bottoms? I should think so.
是吗?是的
Are they? Yes.
选择了合适的凝胶
Having selected the correct cream,
我走进更衣室决定尝试一下
I went to apply it in the changing room.'
结果更糟了
This made everything worse.'
噢!
Ooh!
你做过把牙膏抹到小兄弟上的恶作剧吗?
Have you ever put toothpaste on your testicles for a joke?
说实话,我♥干♥过,那时我还是个小屁孩
To be honest, yes, I did,when I was a teenager.
是的,我刚才就这么干了。
你知道那种痛苦?是的,我了解
Yes, exactly, so did I.Do you remember the pain? Yes, I do.
就是那种感觉?
Is that what it's like?
詹姆士很有同情心
James was very sympathetic.'
♪ 我的天呐好大的火球! ♪
(杰瑞·李·刘易斯摇滚乐:《Great Balls Of Fire》)
♪ Goodness gracious great balls of fire! ♪
于是疼痛感更加严重了...噢!奥!奥!
With the pain getting worse...'Ooh! Ow! Ow!
于是我不得不紧急停车休整
I had to make an emergency stop.'
能借用贵店洗手间一用吗?我的小兄弟感觉火烧一样
Please may I use your lavatories? My scrotum is on fire.
你把牙膏涂到过隐私部位吗?
Have you ever put toothpaste on your scrotum?
喔...
Ooh...
解决了隐私问题,我们重新上路
With my gentleman's area sorted,we got back on the road.'
好的,红灯亮起
Right, so the light just went red,
对骑车人来说就是前进的意思
so that means go when you're on a bicycle.
很快我们了解了重要信息
And soon we were picking up valuable information.'
出租司机很有礼貌。非常感谢。另一辆出租车
Taxi driver. Very polite. Thank you very much, sir. Another taxi.
更客气
Extremely polite.
谢谢
Thank you.
是的,瞧,他很有礼貌的让我先走
Yeah, look at that, you see,he politely let me go.
谢谢
Thank you.
我在这逛了三小时
I've been riding now for three hours
没一个司机对我做过粗鲁的行为
and not a single car driver has done anything annoying.
你可能骑车游荡在海德公园路口
You'd imagine that cycling around Hyde Park Corner,
这就是我现在干的事,这简直...
which is what I'm doing now,would be...
和摆弄电锯一样危险
as dangerous as juggling chain saws,
但只要你注意观察保持礼貌...
but if you keep your eyes open and you are courteous...
就没事
it's fine.
每辆车都跟我保持6英尺(1.8米)的距离,出租车,货车
Every car has given me a six-foot berth, taxis, vans.
是的,所有司机都很客气
Yes, all the cars and vans have been very decent.
没人对我抱怨
I haven't got a complaint.
但...有一种类型的司机表现的不太礼貌
But... there was one type of road user who wasn't courteous at all.'
看看这个混♥蛋♥!
Look at this idiot!
哇奥!老天!
Whoa! God above!
那辆公交车刚刚超过了我
So that bus just overtook me,
所以现在我只能骑在马路中♥央♥...
so I have to now go on the wrong side of the road and you get...
你居然这个时候起步!看见了?
And now he's just set off! See?
我被堵在路中间
And I'm stuck on the wrong side of the road.
这是个问题,我认为。公交车
These are the problem, I've decided.The buses.
所有的公交司机都认为
Because all of the drivers think
自己是万能的上帝
they are literally Lord God Almighty.
简直是谋杀!小车司机给了我足够的空间
It's bloody murder!Now they're giving me a wide berth.
你的巴士快撞到我了!
Your bus is going to kill me!
你要撞到我了!保持前进!保持前进!
You are going to kill me! Keep going! Keep going!
这司机简直是杀人魔!又来!
But he is a homicidal maniac! And another one!
啊!
Aargh!
啊!
Aargh!
别,别这样
No, don't do that.
为什么他们把自行车放到公交线上?
Why do they put bicycles in the bus lane?!
喔奥!
Whoa!
突然,我的链条掉了...
And then, just to round things off...
哇奥!噢,不!不不不不不!
Whoa! Oh, no! No, no, no, no, no, no!
你干啥?我的链条掉了
What are you doing? Look,the chain has come off.
抱歉
Sorry.
我现在啥也不能做,这里?靠这边
I know! There's nothing much I can do, is there? Go over here.
为啥他们不能造出链条不会掉的车?
Why can't they build a machine where the chain stays on?
你把链条从变速器踩出来了
You've got that derailleur miles out of adjustment.
我不懂你在说什么。什么是变速器?
I don't know what you're talking about. What is a de-rail-eum?
那是切换链条的装置。你把它弄弯了
It's the thing that moves the chain across. You've bent it.
也就说这车的变速箱坏了?
So, the gearbox on this is broken?
得把这车卖♥♥了买♥♥辆新的
We are going to have to sell it and buy another one.
当詹姆士修好了我的破车,他给我上了一课
After James had mended my geranium,he gave me a stern lecture.'
自行车...之所以发生事故
Bicycles... The reason people have accidents on bicycles
因为刹车这样的装置失效
is cos of things like the brakes not working,
轴承磨损...
worn out wheel bearings, bad...
这些调节装置,不能调节,这些部件不够牢固
Those out of adjustment, that out of adjustment, this not tight enough.
自行车其实很简单
It's really easy,bicycle maintenance,
你只需要三个扳手和一把螺丝刀
you only need about three spanners and a screwdriver.
随着体验任务的结束
With the fact-finding mission over,
我们认为已完全融入了骑行大家庭
we felt we had become fully paid-up members of the cycling community.'
有艺术新闻吗?
Have you got the arts pages?
唔
Mm.
我认为,咱们的公益片
It seems to me,for our public information film,
要让骑车人吸引公交车里的乘客
what we should do is make cycling attractive to bus passengers
因为以后再也用不着公交车这玩意了
because then there would be no need for buses.
公交车才是最大的隐患
And they are the biggest problem on the road.
不单对骑车人,对开车人也是个威胁。没错
Not just for cyclists but also for cars. Yes.
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表