剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
That still has the power to take your breath away, even today.
是的。它只是?它是...这是个彻头彻尾的悲剧
It does. Doesn't it just? It's...It's a rather tragic story, though.
由铝合金和木头制♥造♥
It was made of aluminium and wood and it was going to be sold
打算通过电管局展示厅售卖♥♥
through Electricity Board showrooms,which I remember, actually.
当他们把车送交有关部门做测试
But when they took it to the government test centre
以取得上路合格证书获权合法售卖♥♥
to get a road-worthiness certificate before they could put it on sale,
出现了一些问题
there was a bit of a problem.
在一项测试里,工程师的记录
In one test,the government engineer noted
我抄下了所有问题,这里有
and I've written all the problems, here, down
“速度计故障,电动马达停止运转
"The speedo broke,the electric motor stopped working,
后备箱门突然打开,备胎脱落
"the back door flew open,the spare wheel fell out,
转向失灵以及悬挂异响”
"the steering went wrong and then the suspension snapped."
然后就没有然后了。啊!
And that was the end of that. Aw!
即便这样它看起来依旧很有希望,不是吗,瞧?
And yet it looked so full of promise,didn't it, there?
今早我开着自己的奔驰
Now, I drove my Mercedes down to the track this morning
在赛道跑了几圈,神奇的事发生了
and, genuinely, the most extraordinary thing happened.
它居然没着火
It didn't catch fire.
是嘛?
Really?
詹姆士,你开着你的菲亚特熊猫来的,对吧?是的
Now, James, you came down in your Fiat Panda, did you not? Yes.
它着火了吗?让我想想。没有。没有?
Did that catch fire? Let me just think. No. Did it not?
没有,一点事都没。理查德,你今天租的车是...好吧?!
No, it didn't at all. Richard, the hire car you came down in... Yes?!
着火了吗?没有。真没有?
did that burst into flames? No, it didn't. Did it not?
为啥要租车?
Why are you in a hire car?
因为保时捷通知
Because Porsche have told me
我不能驾驶新款GT3上路然后他们把那车召回了
I'm not allowed to drive my brand-new GT3 and they've taken it off me.
噢,是不是因为上周我们提过
Oh, is this because,as we mentioned briefly last week,
保时捷GT3几起自燃事件
Porsche GT3s have been bursting into flames
之后保时捷通知你不能再驾驶那辆车?
and now Porsche have told you you can't drive it any more?
是的,你心知肚明!
Yes, it is and you both know full well that it is!
也就说你没用我送你的手套
Well, that means you have no use of those oven gloves,
在下面,上周买♥♥给你的
which I can see down there,which I bought you last week.
我的保时捷驾驶手套
My Porsche driving gloves.
他们真把车召回了?是的!
Have they taken it away? Yes, they've taken it off me!
所以你用不着这手套了,但没关系,哈蒙德
So, you don't need those,but it's OK, Hammond,
因为我又给你买♥♥了一样新礼物。噢,是吗?
because I have got you another present. Oh, good Have you?
哈蒙德,这是一辆专门为你定制的特别版911
Hammond, it's a 911 tailored specifically for you.
是吗
Is it
是的,就在这里。看看
Yes, here it is. Look at that.
噢,你是这世上
Oh, you are literally the most amusing man
最无聊的人.没错。甚至...
in the whole world. He is.Even I'm...
噢,不!
Oh, no!
看!没事,我有防火手套
Look! It's OK,I've got on oven gloves.
快把火灭了!没事
Put it out as fast as possible!It's all right.
我恨你
I hate you.
好的,呃...
Right, now, em...
是的,众所周知,近些年有很多人
Yes, as we know, a great many people in the country
开始使用这个玩意作为交通工具
are now starting to use one of these to move about.
这东西叫自行车
Now, this is called a bicycle
你一眼就能看出,它非常危险
and you can tell just by looking at it that it is very dangerous
很多人在自行车相关
and, as a result,a lot of people are being hurt
事故中受伤
in cycle-related injuries.
过去,政♥府♥解决此类问题
In the olden days, the government
是通过拍公益宣传片告诉大众该怎么做
would have addressed this problem by making a public information film.
他们拍摄各种宣传片
They used to make them about all sorts of things.
我们看过“警钟长鸣”系列,比如别靠近铁路
(Clunk Click Every Trip:摄制于1971年的英国系列公益片)
We had 'Clunk Click Every Trip',not to go near a railway,
不要在水边玩耍...
not to play near the water...
是的,有部片子叫“不要奔跑”
Yes, there was 'Don't Run'.
他们没说禁止人们奔跑。他们说了!没有
They never told us not to run.They did! They did not.
我证明给你看!这里有个剪辑,看
I shall show you! We've got a clip here, look, watch.
你不会预见下个路口将发生什么
You never know what's round the corner.
所以别跑太快
So don't run.'
就是这样。好吧...
我这辈子一直坚持这条建议
There you go. Yes... That's advice I have heeded all my life.
确实这样!那以后你就没跑过,是吗?
You really took that to heart! You haven't run since, have you?
当然!谁知道哪会窜出一块玻璃!
Of course not! There might be a pane of glass coming!
不论如何,那以后我们再没见过公益广♥告♥
Anyway, we don't really get these public information films any more
因为政♥府♥预算大幅削减,于是杰瑞米和我认为
because of budget cuts and so on,so Jeremy and I thought,
为了防止自行车事故的发生
to help stop cyclists being injured,
拍公益片是个好主意
it might be a good idea to bring them back.
就是说你们打算拍部自行车公益片?
So you two are going to make a public information film about cycling?!
是的,没错
Yes, we are, actually.
我们拜访了威斯敏斯特市政厅的专家小组
We went to see a panel of experts at London's Westminster Council
他们很欢迎
and they said they would be delighted
我们拍摄公益电影的想法
if we made a public information film
用来降低交通事故
which would help cut the number of injuries
接下来这段就是...
and this is what...
我拍的内容。上眼瞧
I came up with. Here we go.
约翰努力工作,所以他开得起汽车
John works hard, which means that he can afford to drive a car.
所以他每晚都能平安回家
That means he gets home to his family safely every night.'
爸爸回来了!
(努力工作,买♥♥辆车吧)
Daddy's home!
谢谢各位的掌声
Thank you very much.
我认为这是部杰作
I think a work of genius, frankly.
这片子糟透了。怎么可能!就是如此!不是!
That is terrible. It isn't! It is! It isn't!
确实如此。所以我炒掉了他
It is. No, it is,which is why I fired him
拍摄了下面这部片子
and went and had a go at making a public information film on my own.
伴随乍现的灵感
Having come up with a cracking idea,
我亲自担任导演
I appointed myself as director,
召集了摄制组,开始工作
gathered together a small cast and crew, and set to work.'
这个镜头的主旨在于...
The whole point of this is...
你在秋千上,看起来像个医生
is to be with you on the swing and try and look doctor-ish.
这支笔恐怕不合适
That pen isn't very medical,I'm afraid.
开拍
Action.
很好。完美!是的
I love it. Golden! Yeah.
第一机位,再来一次
First positions, let's go again.
你们面对着站在转盘上
If you could be opposite each other on this three-pronged arrangement.
伸出手臂,就像《雨中曲》一样
(《雨中曲》:美国经典音乐电影)
Arms out, singing in the rain.
很好...开拍!
Good... and action!
优美的摇摆。完美。我喜欢
Good swinging. Nice.I'm liking this.
摄制完成后,杰瑞米和我前往威斯敏斯特市政厅
When my film was finished, Jeremy and I went to Westminster Council
把各自作品向专家组展示
to show it to the panel of experts.
克里斯·波特曼,英国自行车政策顾问
There was Chris Boardman,policy adviser for British Cycling,
马丁·洛,市交通部委员
Martin Low,City Transport Commissioner
阿兰·肯尼迪,英国道路安全专员
and Alan Kennedy, Road Safety GB.'
好消息是,我们为各位准备了两部片子
The good news is, we have two films for you to look at.
不,我们只有一部。不,两部
No, we have one. No, two.
有两张碟
There's two.
要不先放你的吧
Why don't you show them yours first of all,
是这张碟吗?
which I believe is that one there?
先生们,请欣赏我的作品...
Gentlemen, if you would like to relax whilst I just...
开始播放
insert this in the machine.
咦-hi-hi!唔-唔!
Yee-hee-hee! Woo-hoo!
哇!
Waaah!
长大后你就不能再玩小孩的玩具了
You stopped playing with children's toys when you grew up.
所以为何骑车?
So why ride a bicycle?'
噢,我做了个甩尾!
(做和你年龄相衬的事,买♥♥辆车吧)
Oh, I did a skid!
你们没明白需要拍什么内容,是吧?莫名其妙
You just haven't got it, have you? Absolutely crazy.
不,我能从你们的表情看出
Well, no,I can see you are disappointed,
各位很失望
just in the way you're looking.
詹姆士,专家对你的作品不感冒
James, they are disappointed with your work.
请允许播放我的作品,看看这个
May I just play you this one, if I may. Just let me show you this one
我认为这会令各位满意
cos I think this will rectify the problem, which has begun already.
约翰努力工作,这意味他开得起汽车
John works hard, which means that he can afford to drive a car.
努力工作,买♥♥辆车
Work harder. Get a car.'
稀烂。太恶心了。抱歉,这玩意简直...
Terrible. Absolutely terrible.Sorry, that's...
你们理解有问题。思路完全不对
You just got it wrong, so wrong.Dreadfully wrong.
骑车人在哪?那辆坏自行车又说明了啥?
Where's the cyclist? Mangled at the end. What was the brief?
我们想让骑车人变得更安全
Well, we are trying to make cycling safer
所以最好的办法是禁止骑车
and we thought the best way to do that is to stop people cycling.
但你们需要传达的信息是
But the message you should be getting across
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表