剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
我量过了尺寸,六英尺长(1.8米),这么宽...
I measured it out,six foot long and that wide...
大概挖了3英寸(7.62厘米)
I got about three inches
更奇怪的是,那时《喜鹊》剧组正在我们街区拍摄
and the weird thing was,Magpie were filming in our street.
他们正在拍摄一组关于流浪汉的镜头
They were doing a programme about rag-and-bone men.
于是我妈冲出去对剧组说“我们有一个旧锡槽”
My mum ran out to say,"We've got an old tin bath,"
剧组问“我们能在你家后院取景吗?”
so they said, "Can we film coming round the back of the house?"
于是在后院拍摄时,摄影师掉进了我挖的坑里去了
to where the tin bath was, and the cameraman fell in the grave!
补充一点,我爱我老姐
I hasten to add, I love my sister.
是的!曾经想宰了她
Yeah! Tried to kill her.
有次我也想宰了我老姐,因为她把一根针
I once tried to kill my sister when she put a drawing pin
扎进了我的弹跳球里
through my space hopper.
喔!贱♥人♥!(太脏,没敢直译 - -#)
Ooh!Bitch!
你听见了,乔安娜。格兰瑟姆伯爵刚才骂你贱♥人♥
You heard that, Joanna. Lord Grantham just called you a bitch.
拥有一辆凯♥旋♥汽车让你“鸡动”吗?
Did you have a flirtation with Triumphs as a family?
我对我舅母那辆凯♥旋♥Stag垂涎已久
(1970-1977英国凯♥旋♥经典车型,后因引擎缺陷退出市场)
I always coveted my aunt's Triumph Stag,
那车很漂亮,但那个自私的女人宁可把它卖♥♥了
which was a beautiful car,and the selfish cow sold it
也不愿意送给我
rather than give it to me for free.
一辆Stag。你很配Stag。一辆Stag
A Stag. You'd suit a Stag. A Stag.
你从不驾驶双座跑车
You don't actually drive a two-seater sports car
这是为啥?
from what I understand?
是的,从不。我现在开的是辆XC90,沃尔沃XC90.是辆不错的车
No, I don't. I currently have an XC90, a Volvo XC90. A fine car.
十年前我从朋友那买♥♥的,一直用到现在都很棒
I bought it off a friend ten years ago and it has served us very well.
现在打算换辆奥迪Q5
But going to go to an Audi Q5.
听起来挺无趣的是吗?
Is that really Snooze ville?
这话听上去
That's like forsaking all food
就像在说“我下半辈子不再需要食物
and saying, "I'm going to live for the rest of my life
就靠墙上贴的汽车海报活下去”
"on nothing but wallpaper paste."
这真是可怕的...杰瑞米!干啥?
It's an appalling... Jeremy! What?
别和他聊车了
Stop talking to him about cars.
哈蒙德...从未如此,以往这时你都是在一边喝茶围观的
Hammond... Never, you're always having a cup of tea.
怎么了?别和他聊车了。为啥?
What? Stop talking to him about cars. Why?
因为他是从唐顿庄园出来的
Because he's from Downton Abbey.
他在戏里是格兰瑟姆伯爵,。我知道!他正盯着我瞧!
He's Lord Grantham, over there.I know! He's looking at me!
帮我问他个问题。什么问题?玛丽小姐会嫁给谁?
Ask him my question. What question? Who's Lady Mary going to marry?
是谁?玛丽小姐会嫁给谁?
Which one? Who is Lady Mary going to marry?
我也不知道。抱歉,理查德,我不知道
I have no idea. I'm sorry,Richard, I don't know.
他当然知道!他是格兰瑟姆伯爵!
Of course he knows!He's Lord Grantham!
哈蒙德,他不是来这里聊唐顿庄园的
Hammond, he's not here to talk about Downton,
你是来聊你的新片的
you're here to talk about your new film.
是的。一边玩去!回到你的位置上去!边去!
Exactly. Go away! Back in your box!Go away!
言归正传,你的新片,古迹卫士,讲的是啥?
Anyway, the new film,The Monuments Men, what is it about?
这是个根据二战真实故事改编的关于一群无名英雄的故事
It is based on the true story of these rather unsung heroes
他们主要是一群历史学家、博物馆人员,
of the Second World War, who were art historians and museum curators
在诺曼底登陆日之后被派到欧洲大♥陆♥
who were sent in after D-day,largely, to try and locate the art
找到并夺回被纳粹掠走的大量珍贵艺术品
and treasures that the Nazis were spiriting away,
同时极力劝服盟军不要炸毁德军占领的
and also to persuade the Allies not to blow up that particular church
极具历史价值的教堂
because there are Germans in it,
因为这些东西中包含了我们的历史
because it does contain part of our culture.
是吗?都是真事?基于真实史实
Really? And that's a true story?It's based on a true story.
我们有段预告片。唔!我从未见过
We've got a clip. Ooh!I've not seen anything of it.
现在你可以从电视里看到了。看,开始播放
Well, you can have a look at yourself on telly. Look, here we go.
终于,我们还是请到了你的雕塑家朋友,沃尔特·加菲尔德中士
And finally, we have your sculptor,Sergeant Walter Garfield.
他是个不错的家伙。我曾在圣路易斯的一战纪念馆和他一起工作
He's a good egg.I worked with him on the World War I memorial in St Louis.
啊哈!圣路易斯...
A-ha! St Louis...
(枪声)
(GUNFIRE)
你好吗,老伙计?嘿,沃尔特,他们怎么训练你的?
How are you, old boy?Hey, Walter, how they treating you?
毫无压力
Taking it pretty easy on us.
我觉得他们对我们这群老家伙抱有愧疚之心
I think that they feel sorry for us old guys.
我对训练场没什么概念。还不赖
I don't much fancy an obstacle course. It's not so bad.
总而言之,只是把衣服弄得皱了点
By the end, you're just crawling on your belly
那群新兵对你乱扫一通空包弹
while teenagers shoot blanks over your head.
好吧,你的话有对有错。怎么了?
Well, yes and no. How's that?
对的是,他们的确很年轻。错的呢?那些是真子弹
Yes, they are teenagers. And no?They're not blanks.
看起来是我喜欢的类型。这电影我喜欢
Looks like my sort of film.That is my sort of film.
乔治·克鲁尼。他也是这部电影的导演,对吧?
Now, George Clooney.He directed it as well, didn't he?
乔治是导演,也是主演,同时还担任制片和编剧
George directed it, he stars in it,he produced it and he co-wrote it.
我一直在想,瞧你现在的这些工作
I've been wondering, looking at what you're doing at the moment,
你是怎么安排的
is how on earth you are fitting it in,
因为你同时还在制♥作♥一部叫W1A的片子
because you're also working on W1A.
是的,W1A是一部叫做2012的姊妹篇
Yes, W1A is a spin-off of a show I did called Twenty Twelve.
那片子太赞了。谢谢夸奖。我很喜欢那部片子
Which was fabulous. Thank you very much. I properly loved that.
2012是一档关于如何筹备奥♥运♥会的戏
It was a mockumentary about trying to organise the Olympics.
显然我在里面的角色获得了巨大成功
Obviously, my character made such a success of organising the Olympics,
同时我也担任着处理公♥司♥事务的角色
I'm the go-to man to sort out corporate issues.
所以还有什么比造访BBC更合适我的工作呢?
So what better place than to go into the BBC?
我听说过这件事
When I heard that this was happening,
当我看见BBC建筑附近的那些标识
and I can see all the location signs around the BBC buildings
就知道你在那里拍片,我就在想
where you are filming it,I was thinking,
你怎么才能把BBC的滑稽管理
how do you make fiction about BBC management
拍得更加无厘头?
funnier than what actually happens?
BBC办公大楼,位于摄政街波特兰广场
Broadcasting House, the new big building on Regent Street,
那幢崭新的宏伟建筑,即便你是BBC的员工
Portland Place,you're not allowed in there
也不允许随意进入,除非你接受一次长达半小时的
even if you're BBC staff unless you've been on a half-hour
健康安全课程,学会如何掌握那栋大楼
health and safety course on how to operate the building.
我上过那课程
I started the course.
一位女士拿了八页文件让我通读一遍
A lady with an eight-page document arrived to talk me through it.
第一页有张火警图片,上面画了个火警小红盒子
Page one was a picture of a fire alarm, red fire alarm box.
写着“这是火警标志”
It said, "This is a fire alarm."
第二页,有张绿色标志,上面印着个这样跑的人
Page two, a graphic of a green sign with a man running like this
有行字写着“出口”。那是紧急出口标志
with the word "exit"."That's an emergency exit."
就在那时,我正准备开始拍摄了
At that point, I was taken off to do some filming.
我没有完成...你没完成那次课程?
I still haven't...You haven't completed the course?
是的没有。我去那里还需要有人引路
I still haven't. I still have to be escorted around Broadcasting House
以防在里面转迷路了!
in case I'm confused by a light fitting!
或其他一些情况。太蠢了
Or something of that nature.It is stupid.
我期待BBC自抽自脸的事情发生
I'm longing to see something that satirises it,
话说回来,你感觉如何?你一定是世上最忙的人
but again, how are you doing it?You must be the world's busiest man.
我猜你在我们赛道上开得非常快
Presumably you drove very quickly around the lap,
这样你就可以早点回家了?
so you could get home more quickly?
不,我不是飚车狂
No, I'm not a speed merchant.
一开始Stig带着我跑
At the beginning,when The Stig took me around,
我坐在副驾驶座很害怕
I was really terrified,being in the passenger seat,
我就想“以前我从没干过这事”
and I thought,"I'll never be able to do this."
不过最后,就像工作人员告诉你的那样
By the end,as your guys will tell you,
我玩的不愿意下车,跑了一圈又一圈
I refused to get out, I wanted to go again and again.
各位想看看他的表现吗?
Who here would like to see the lap?
观众:是的!
AUDIENCE: Yes!
让我们看看
Play the tape, let's have a look.
好久不见,这车看起来光彩依旧
The car, fresh after its long rest.
上吧,伙计!
Come on, son!
看赛道上,到处是积水
Look at the lines, streaming down.
赛道很湿,雨下的很大,这就是英国的奇特之处
That is wet, really is pouring down,and that's odd for England
如果和其他地方对比,英国就是朵奇葩
If you're watching abroad,it's never normally like that here.
白线在哪?哦,看到了
Where's the white line? Oh, there.
(笑声)
(LAUGHTER)
虽然各位笑了,但在这种潮湿的赛道上找到标识线
You may laugh, but it is quite tricky to see the line
确实非常困难
when the track is soaking wet.
雾蒙蒙的
It's really steamy.
嗯?
Hmm?
你应该在发车前把所有设定都调整好
You need to get that sort of thing sorted out before you set off.
虽然行车线不好识别
Even though the lines are invisible from behind the wheel,
但你开的很出色。不错
you've done a pretty good job.That's not bad.
唔呼!完美的操控
Woohoo! Perfectly judged.
等下回家别忘了买♥♥牛奶
Must remember to get some milk.
比莱科宁开车还不认真
Worse than Kimi Raikkonen for not paying attention,
但穿过这里毫无顾虑
but no worries through there at all.
轮胎墙,速度不错,漂亮的过弯
Tyres, speedy, moving them about nicely.
噢,真快!
Oh, that is quick!
走线不对,但不必在意
On the wrong side of the road there,but never mind.
干的不错,倒数第二弯也没跑出赛道
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表