剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
如果车辆被炸翻怎么办?怎么模拟这种情况?
What if the vehicle is blown over? How do you train for that?
好吧,解决方法就是造一台这样的设备
Well, what you do is you build one of these.
它叫RODET - 旋转逃生训练舱
It's a RODET - Roll Over Drills Egress Trainer.
噢!
Oh!
我想我们头朝下了
And I think we're upside down.
所有这些措施在部队后来的军事行动中帮助巨大
'All these improvements have had a dramatic effect on military motoring out here.'
自从引进了新一代的PMV
Since the new generation of PMVs was introduced
也就是军用防护车辆的意思...比如“背脊犬”
that's protective military vehicles... the Mastiff,
“猎狐犬”,“爱斯基摩犬”
the Foxhound, the Husky,
“疣猪”,所有这些车辆
the Warthog, all those things
在路边炸♥弹♥袭击中起码减少了超过1000人伤亡
there have been over 1,000 survivors of IED strikes on vehicles.
有天一位高级军官向我透露
And a senior British officer admitted to me the other day that,
如果换作以前那种薄皮车辆
in the old days, when we had the soft-skinned vehicles
比如路虎卫士
the Snatch Land Rover and so on
每辆车的伤亡数会提高三人
that might have been more like three casualties per vehicle.
如今我们的军队要回国了
'With our troops now coming home,
这些价值不菲的装备自然不能抛弃
'this stuff is too valuable to leave behind.
所以装箱打包的工作正有条不紊的进行中
'So a massive operation is under way to bring it back to Britain.
在所有这样的前线军营里,全部车辆和备件
'At forward bases like this one,all the vehicles and spares
都将打包运往堡垒营集中
'are being gathered up for the drive back to Bastion.
所以今天午夜时分
Which meant that,in the middle of the night,
我随着一队满载罗斯坎普的运输车队
(罗斯坎普:出自影片《罗斯坎普-阿富汗战争前线》主人公名,
央视译名《重返阿富汗》)
'I found myself in a convoy of returning vehicles
返回大营
in full Ross Kemp mode.'
我们现在坐在“背脊犬”里。运输车队由31辆装甲车组成
We're in a Mastiff.We're in a convoy of 31 vehicles.
这双美♥腿♥的主人是苏,她在车顶负责警戒
These legs belong to Sue, who's up the top on the gun, keeping lookout.
哈罗。早。早,女士。这上面能容下我们俩吗?
Hello. Morning. Morning, ma'am. ls there room for two of us up there?
可以试试。好的,我往这边挪点。这就行了。喔
We can give it a go. Right, I'll move this way a bit. There we go. Ow.
我不觉得这个洞够大。我卸掉点装备
I don't think we're going to fit on.I've pulled something off.
其实我不胖
I'm not fat.
如何避免被...我们现在看不见任何东西
What's to stop somebody... Cos we can't really see very much out there.
如何才能避免被远处敌人射中?
What's to stop somebody out there just taking a shot at you?
没法避免。所以他们正在某处注视着你
Absolutely nothing at the moment.So they're out there somewhere.
是的。离这不远
They are.There're not that far away.
最近一次这周围发生路边炸♥弹♥袭击是什么时候,你还记得吗?
When was the last time a roadside bomb went off on this bit, do you know?
非常...非常近。非常近?非常近
Very... Very recent.Very recent? Very recent.
我们安然无恙的迎来了第二天的阳光
'Daylight found us still in one piece,
回到堡垒营坚实的围墙内
'and back within the walls of Bastion,
打包工作正式开始
'the packing-up process could begin.
其中包括
'Alongside a strip-down service,
给每辆车进行24小时的不间断冲洗
'each vehicle gets a 24-hour-long jet wash.
同时灭杀有害微生物
'Biological decontamination.
做完这一切后,它们就得到了自己的通行证
'And, at the very end,its own passport.'
瞧瞧这册子的厚度
And look at the size of it.
每一页,每一项签章,所有项目都完成了
All these pages, all these signatures, everything signed off.
每辆车,每件装备都有一本这样的册子
Every single vehicle and piece of equipment has one of those.
而这种册子超过3500本
And there are over 3,500 of them.
所以当你下次给车做年检时,别再抱怨手续繁琐了
So don't complain next time you have to tax and MOT your car.
对于那些逝去英灵而言,新型车辆来得太晚了
'For some poor souls,the new machinery came too late.
但这场战争取得的成果使他们的牺牲没有白费
'But the military has responded to the brutality of this conflict.'
并且我们把这些车辆
'And the vehicles we're bringing home from Afghanistan
也都平安的带回了家
'are much better than the ones we went out with.'
就是这家伙
And there it is.
威武的“猎狐犬”
The big military Foxhound.
或者,用大兵们的叫法,大MF
Or, since the Army loves an acronym, the big MF.
接下来,又到了嘉宾驾驶廉价车环节
Anyway, it's now time to put an S in our RPC.
英国近年出产了一大批叫TOM的明星
Britain has produced many great Toms over the years
汤姆·戴利(英国跳水神童),
汤姆·琼斯(英国流行乐歌♥手),
《托马斯和朋友们》(又名《火车头日记》,
英国儿童电视节目)
Daley, Jones and, of course,Mas the Tank Engine.
但今晚,我们的嘉宾是个当下爆红的哥们
But, tonight,our Tom is the newest of them all.
也是《雷神托尔》,《复仇者联盟》和《雷霆战驹》的主演之一
He's from Thor and Avengers Assemble and War Horse.
女士们先生们,汤姆·希德斯顿!
Ladies and gentlemen,Tom Hiddleston!
你好吗?很好,谢谢
How are you? Very well, thank you.
瞧!谢谢大家。谢谢
Look! Thank you. Thank you.
请坐。谢谢
Have a seat. Thank you.
之前我有强烈的预感你会命令观众跪倒在你脚下
I was half expecting you to ask the audience to kneel before you.
这不是地方。我没戴王冠
Not here.I haven't got my horns with me.
让我们开门见山,说说你的用车史吧。行啊,没问题
So let's get on to your car history if I may. Yes, sure.
你生平第一辆车,是哪辆?标志106.嗯~
Your first car, then, what was it? It was a Peugeot 106. Mmm~
没错。说出来需要勇气。嗯~1.1升排量。哇奥!
Yeah. It was quite adventurous.Mmm~ 1.1. Wow!
当你踩下油门,那感觉真肉。一辆1.1升的什么?
Really poor when you floored it,you felt it. It was a 1.1 what?
标志总起些蠢名字。激♥情♥。没错,就是这样
They always had silly names. Zest.Yeah, there you go.
听起来就像袋洗衣粉。听上去像柠檬汁。是的
Sounds like a washing powder.It sounds like lemon juice. It does.
我用读书时演的第一部电视剧薪水买♥♥了它
I bought it with my first pay check for some TV work that I got
它陪伴了我十年。十年?!
while I was at university. And I kept that for ten years. Ten years?!
整整十年。直到30岁才换掉。
Ten whole years.All the way through my 20s, yeah.
但我猜想,显然
But I presume that, obviously,
你现在是大明星了...确实,没错
now, as result of you being Loki in the Thor franchise... Indeed, yes.
现在不会再开那些法国货了吧?
there's no need now to drive around in cars with zesty names?
是的,很幸运,我目前开的是辆捷豹
Well, I'm very fortunate to drive a Jaguar.
可能你也知道
And as you probably know,
我参与了捷豹新品广♥告♥的录制。并且...
I'm part of a campaign that they have recently done. And they are...
很奇异,捷豹这个品牌伴着我一路走来
Weirdly, Jaguar's been part of my life for the last couple of years,
我在电影里的角色也经常驾驶捷豹
cos I keep playing characters in films who drive Jaguars.
是吗,邪神洛基也开捷豹?
What, does Loki drive a jag?
我猜洛基开的是飞碟
I think Loki drives a spaceship.
是的,没错。捷豹牌的飞碟?绝对是,我确定
Yes, he does. Is it a jag spaceship? It is a jag, I'm sure.
开着它去加油站,然后
Goes to the petrol station and goes,
“噢,天啊,我好像把钱包落在家里了”
"Oh, dear, my dear, I seem to have left my wallet at home.
“真让人尴尬”我肯定他会证明这点的
"This is embarrassing."I'm sure he would approve.
奇葩的飞碟。是啊
Caddish spaceship. Yup.
其实这条捷豹拍的广♥告♥,
实际上,估计有人看过了
No, this jag commercial, actually,I don't know if anybody's seen it,
我们还是再欣赏一遍
but have a look at this.
你注意过吗,在好莱坞电影里
Have you ever noticed,how, in Hollywood movies,
所有大反派都是英国人扮演的
all the villains are played by Brits?
或许传言非虚
Maybe we just sound right.
晚上好,先生。谢谢,Mary
Good evening, sir. Thank you, Mary.
我们比以往更加专注
We're more focused.
更加精准
More precise.
我们总是先人一步
We're always one step ahead.
延续经典,精益求精
With a certain style, an eye for detail.
力量与我们同在!
And we're obsessed by power!
临危不乱才是制胜之道
A stiff upper lip is key.
我们都驾驶捷豹
And we all drive Jaguars.
噢,没错。坏蛋MM爱
Oh, yes. It's good to be bad.
我必须承认,我非常喜欢马克·史壮的说话风格
I have to say, the line I like most in that is Mark Strong's,
尤其是那句“我们都驾驶捷豹”
cos he goes,"And we all drive Jaguars."
其实他应该这么说“我们都驾驶捷豹...此时”是的!
What it should be is, "We all drive Jaguars... now." Right!
“诚然如此”是的。或在直升机上这么说
"As a result of this."Yeah. Or, indeed, a helicopter.
那段真是在伦敦拍的吗?全在伦敦拍的
Was that really filmed in London? It was all filmed in London.
那是我这辈子经历的最非凡一夜
It was one of the most extraordinary evenings of my life.
我...我们被允许飞跃500英尺(152米)的伦敦繁华区域
I... We were allowed to go over central London about 500 feet.
并且直升机舱门还是开着的
And the door of the helicopter was open.
汤姆·霍伯,这广♥告♥的导演,就坐在摄像机后面
And Tom Hooper, who directed it,was sitting behind the camera.
飞机起飞后,机身侧倾,我探出机窗
And we were up, banking right,and I was leaning out the window,
到了某一点,他说
“我觉得我们现在要暂停一下,我们需要...”
and a certain point, he said, "I'm afraid we have to cut, we have to change..."
“ok,很好,一切正常”“卡”
"OK, good, that's completely fine." "Cut."
呃!太高了!你知道我的意思吧?
Argh! It's really high! You know what I mean?
当摄像机转向我时,就像这样,我念那句台词
When the cameras rolling,I was like, "I've got this
“更专注,更精准”当拍摄完毕,我马上就...
"more focused, more precise." And as soon as it was cut, I was like...
“噢,老天,机门开着!谁快把它关上!”
"Oh, God, the window's open! Someone shut the door!"
这是个好片子。情节也很棒,不是吗,
It is a good point, though.It's a very good business, isn't it, that is raised
这启发了商业广♥告♥加入反派角色的全新拍摄形式
in that commercial about the number of vets who are baddies.
瑞克曼和霍普金斯还有你...
Rickman and then Hopkins and you...
阿兰·瑞克曼,安东尼·霍普金斯...
Alan Rickman, Anthony Hopkins...
我想这一切都从詹姆斯·梅森归来那天开始的
(詹姆斯·梅森:南北战争时期南方邦联代表人之一)
I guess it started with James Mason back in the day.
吓死我了,还以为你要说詹姆斯·梅!
God, I thought you were going to say James May!
史上最枯燥无趣的电影
The world's longest and most boring film.
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表