剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表
Well, I appreciate that. - We have six federal agents...
围住萧岛一个偏僻的小屋
...surrounding a remote cabin on Shaw Island...
(联邦调查局局长乔治阿诺)
在华盛顿州20英里外的圣璜
...in the San Juans, 20 miles from Washington state.
一个叫贾莫欧斯曼的人 已归化的叶门裔美国人
A man named Jamal Othman, a naturalized Yemeni-American...
和他的家人在屋里
...is inside with his family.
抱歉他是因为指控还是…
I'm sorry, is he being brought up on charges or...?
欧斯曼因为走私武器被调查
Othman was under investigation for arms trafficking.
我们的探员追踪到他的目前地点
Our agents tracked him to his current location...
九十分钟前发生枪战
...where gunfire was exchanged 90 minutes ago.
枪战? 总统已经知道消息了
Gunfire? - The president has been notified.
我们会告诉你最新状况
We'll let you know when it resolves.
为何认为媒体不会问我这条消息?
Why do you think I'm not gonna be asked questions about this?
到萧岛只能坐渡轮和水上飞机
Shaw Island is only accessible by ferry and by float plane.
如果消息走漏 新闻媒体至少要花45分钟
If this story breaks, it'll take news crews about...
一个半小时才能抵达
...45 minutes, an hour and a half.
我们的西雅图地方办公室媒体代表 已经部署现场了
Our Seattle field office media rep is already setting up on-site.
他准备好应付媒体
He's prepared to handle the press.
你说枪战时… 谢谢茜洁
When you say gunfire, I mean... - Thank you, C.J.
好吧我只是… 谢谢
All right. I'm just... - Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我在这里清楚传达总统的讯息
I am here to articulate the president's message and to honestly...
诚实通报媒体 透过他们向大众报告
...inform the press and, through them, the public...
每一天的新闻
...about what is happening on any given day.
等我们回来后 茜洁他们知道了
When we return... - C.J., they have it.
一件惊爆消息使白宫天翻地覆
... breaking news turns the White House upside down.
这是另一起凯西溪事件吗?
Is this another Casey Creek?
白宫发布期刊号♥码
The White House released the journal numbers...
你们必须镇定下来 好的记者号♥码
You have to calm down! - Okay. Journal numbers...
(白宫记者小聚 上午9点46分)
一大早在简报会之前
Early in the day, before the briefing...
主要媒体的记者会和新闻秘书
... reporters from the major outlets meet for an informal gaggle...
做一次非正式会面 为什么联邦调查局局长在这里?
...with the secretary. - Why was the FBI director here?
他一周向总统简报两次 他昨天才做过
He briefs the president twice a week. - He did yesterday...
所以我认为另有内情就你所知 待我查明
...so I thought something's up. As far as you know...?
他在向总统简报 总统是否有危险…
He's briefing the president. - Is there a danger that the president's...?
我曾经必须向媒体说谎吗?
Do I ever have to lie to the press?
有时候很多时候
Sometimes, lots of times...
我因为正当理由而隐瞒资讯
...I withhold information for valid reasons.
是不能说谎 否则就会失去…
But you can't lie. You risk damaging your credibility...
一群聪明人对你的信任
...in front of a bunch of smart people.
如果他们不相信你 这个体系就崩溃了
And if they stop trusting you, the system's broken.
她曾经要向媒体说谎吗?
Do you think she ever has to lie to the press?
这个问题很难在摄影机前回答
That's tough to answer in front of a camera.
(卡萝费兹派克 白宫新闻室资深助理)
我认为茜洁不会说谎
No, I don't think C.J. lies.
我认为新闻秘书的表达
I think that the press secretary must...
必须基于白宫和国家的最佳利益
...present what's best for the White House and for the country.
有时候决定很棘手
And sometimes those are hard decisions to make.
说到这里我们要收尾了
is not over. Speaking of which, we need to wrap up.
我对于她的话是否存疑? 当然我的职责就是要存疑
Am I skeptical of what she tells me? Absolutely. It's my job to be skeptical.
民众依靠我质询白宫
The public relies on me to question their White House.
(葛瑞格布拉克 纽♥约♥时♥报♥白宫通讯员)
这是我们在自♥由♥社会的天职
We get to do that in a free society.
可以说那是自♥由♥的核心
You could say that's at the core of our freedom.
我们有质疑权
We get to question power.
我不吃那一套
Yeah, I don't... I don't buy into that.
我知道真♥相♥是个难以理解的观点
I mean, the truth, I know, is an elusive idea.
可是某些事实在某些天时地利之下
But there is a time and a place for when certain facts...
可以向媒体和大众发布
...can be dispensed to the press and to the public.
一个在俄亥俄州长大的女孩
What prepares a young girl born and raised in Dayton, Ohio...
如何成为白宫
... for a position as spokesperson for the White House...
以及美国总统发言人?
... and president of the United States?
我从父亲遗传到很多冲劲
Well, I got a lot of drive from my father.
但我每天在这里想的却是我母亲
But it's actually my mother who I think about almost every single day I'm here.
她就像大部分的女性一样
She was, like a lot of women, for better or for worse...
是我们家的沟通者
...the communicator in our family.
中间人
The go-between.
她告诉我们父亲和祖父说的话
She told us what my dad and grandpa had said...
或是软化他们要说的话
...or she softened what they had meant to say.
她有天生的才能 她会了解这份工作的
She was a natural. She would've understood this job.
教宗会坐我们同意的椅子
The pope will have the chair we agreed upon.
最难学的一件事:
One of the hardest things to learn:
(梵蒂冈先遣规划会议 上午11点14分)
有这么多真正的危机
There are so many true crises...
这么多潜在的局面 可能对总统有害
...so many lurking situations that could be dangerous for the president...
实在很难不卯起来 把每件事都看成致命事件
...it's hard not to get caught up in the adrenaline and make everything lethal.
使总统的谒见能够分享给大众
in allowing the president's audience to be shared.
那会涉及什么? 拍摄总统亲吻他的戒指?
What does that involve? Shots of the president kissing his ring?
你对于这一点是否介意? 教宗是天主教♥徒♥吗?
Are you uncomfortable asking for this? - Well, is the pope Catholic?
抱歉 恐怕我不…
Excuse us. - I'm afraid I don't...
我们失陪一下
Would you excuse us for just a moment, please?
他要在教宗面前谴责总统的节育…
He's gonna chastise the president on birth control in front of...
你没有在听 你需要走进去道歉
Okay, you're not listening. You need to go in and apologize.
如果他不希望公开与教宗的谒见 就不会公开
If he doesn't want his audience with the pope to be public, it won't.
如果他想那就不是你该烦恼的
If he does, that's a headache way over your pay grade. Okay?
好吧 不止是打起精神…
Okay. - It's more than picking your battles...
迎战而已
...marshalling your energy.
而是在枪炮下保持优雅
It's about grace under fire.
全是战争的比喻
All war metaphors.
就是这样 能够知道何谓生死攸关的大事
I guess that's it. Being able to tell when it's a matter of life or death.
你母亲现在在哪里? 她过世了
Where's your mother now? - She died.
很抱歉 没关系
Oh, I'm sorry. - That's okay.
你父亲呢? 他在俄亥俄州
How about your father? - He's in Dayton, Ohio.
他的近况如何? 他…
And how's he? - He's...
其实他有阿兹海默氏症
Actually, he's suffering from Alzheimer's and...
我知道她爸爸情况不好 这是一个很好的例子
I know that her dad is struggling, and I think that's a perfect example.
做其他职业她都会有时间
I mean, in any other profession, she would have the time...
她明知没有尽到该尽的职责
She is knowingly not doing what she needs to do...
和她的父亲在一起 他年老又有病
...to be with her father, who is elderly and struggling...
因为她有这特别的机会和职位
...because she has this particular opportunity and position.
这是一个艰难的选择
That's a very difficult choice to make.
我认为她了解自己所做的选择
I don't think she has... I think she understands the choice she's making.
我想她父亲也会让她做出这个选择
And I think it's also the choice that her father would want her to make.
我想她知道 可是情况很困难
And I think she knows that. But it makes it very difficult.
她的直觉很强
She has such great instincts.
(副幕僚长助理唐娜摩斯)
她非常敏捷机智又迷人
I think that she is so agile, and her wit and her charm...
我想其他人…
...and I think the people...
媒体非常尊敬她
The press really respect her, and so that she can keep...
因此她能和媒体保持 强势又友善的关系
...a very strong but friendly relationship with the press.
我认为那是很重要的 这只是我的意见
And I think that that's important. What do I know? But this is my opinion.
你在采访我
You are interviewing me.
3点 不行
3:00. - Nope.
3点15分3点30分 不行
3: 15. 3:30. - No. No.
3点45分 他有一场会议要开
3:45. - He has a conference call.
4点 4点全国经济委员会有事
4:00. - He has a NEC thing at 4:00 I can't push.
如果老鹰部队回来后 我们就能搬到壁画室
If the Eagle troops make it back, we can move it to the Mural Room...
安排拍照 什么时候?
...and make it a spray. - What time?
4点30分 不行
4:30. - No.
听说西雅图的喧哗吗?《私人调查》 《时代杂♥志♥》有人吗?
You heard any buzz out of Seattle? The PI, The Times, anyone?
你是音效师吗? 我要确定音量不会太高
Are you the sound guy? I'm supposed to make sure the levels aren't too high.
(乌干达国事访问 上午10点30分)
因为上次有人反应 我需要请人帮忙吗?
Because last time there was feedback, and it's... Do you need help with that?
我为什么会问? 因为他正要走出去
You know why I'm asking? Because he's about to head out, and...
更正他走出去了
Correction. He is heading out.
我要他们等到…
I told them to wait until...
我当然紧张了 我让他站在摄影机前你没有…
Of course I'm nervous. I've got him in front of cameras, and you're not...
你想要我怎样? 我也很慌张?
What do you wanna hear? I'm panicked too?
局长说一小时前就该解决了
You know what? The director said this was gonna be settled an hour ago.
将国际发展及援助机构描绘成 古巴异议份子的金主
characterize USAID funds as a cash cow for Cuban dissidents.
你在看吗?他在… 乌干达代表没有…
Are you watching? He's taking... The Ugandans aren't taking...
他在接受提问 我在看他在接受提问
He's taking a question. - I'm watching. He's taking a question.
国务卿贝瑞希尔和我 对于更多古巴政♥治♥异议份子坐牢
Secretary Berryhill and myself are deeply troubled by the repeated jailings...
剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表