剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表
我可以控制这个事件里奥 我可以让我们大家渡过难关
I can control this story, Leo. I can get us through this.
只要你据实以告 -没问题
If you tell me everything. - You got it.
我只会见媒体一次
I should only see the press once.
我不要为了你忘记告诉我什么
I don't wanna have to go back out there, saying:
而必须再次回去告诉他们: “关于某事何尼斯是正确的”
"Hoynes was right about this bit" that you forgot to tell me.
我了解 -我们今天必须把整个过程厘清
I understand. - We gotta straighten our stories today.
她还好吧?
She okay?
哦就是她在现场专访的时候 因何尼斯的事件被突击
Well, you know, she got blindsided by this Hoynes thing on live TV.
让她很捉狂? -对没错
And that got to her? - Yeah. It did.
你是说我们一点办法也没?
Are you saying there's nothing we can do?
没那么简单想想你们要的 那个钢铁关税造成的后果
It's not that simple. Look what happened with the steel tariffs you wanted.
我们为了保护钢铁产品 反而丢了更多汽车制♥造♥的工作机会
We killed more jobs in auto manufacturing than we saved in steel.
这表示我们在挑选目标时 必须更小心
That means we have to pick targets carefully.
如果我们做了 就会造成贸易战
If we do that, we'll have a trade war.
我们已经跟中国在打贸易战了
We're already in a trade war with China.
所以我们才得让胸罩 变成我们的第一道防线
That's why we gotta make bras our first line of defense.
胸罩? -中国制的胸罩在屠♥杀♥我们
Bras? - Chinese bras are killing us.
是吗? -大卖♥♥场里到处都是他们做的
They are? - They're flooding Wal-Mart.
国内的产品根本无法竞争
Domestic producers can't compete.
中国制的市场占有率 在两年内就翻了三倍
China has tripled its market share in two years.
我们对法国制的胸罩就没意见 对不对?
I assume we're all okay with French bras, right?
因为我很喜欢 -这可不是在开玩笑
Because I greatly prefer them... - This isn't funny.
当然不是
Of course not.
这件事我跟你们是同一边的
Look, I'm with you on this one.
我只是希望总统能对廉价的胸罩 有点行动
I just wish the president could do something about cheap bras.
他是可以的 -他可以启动
He can. - He can activate...
纺织品与成衣进口保证条款 就是我们让你们弄的那个
...the textile and apparel import safeguards we got you...
让中国进世界贸易组织的交换条款 就从胸罩开始
...to put in the deal admitting China to the WTO, starting with bras.
成衣进口保证条款 我不知道有这条款
Apparel import safeguards. Didn't know about that.
等我们明天在白宫前面燃烧胸罩时 大家就都知道了
Everyone will know tomorrow when we burn bras in front of the White House.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
如果你的建议案全付诸实施的话
Do you have long-run projections for the economies of scale...
你有针对军队与物资净整合 可达成的规模经济
...achievable through net consolidations of troops...
做出各种长程的预估?
...and materiel if all of your recommendations were implemented?
第1237页
On page 1237.
13B列出的是汇总数据 13C是
Thirteen B shows the aggregate numbers. Thirteen C...
我得借艾德和赖瑞出来 处理胸罩的事情
I need to borrow Ed and Larry for a thing about bras.
你确定他们适合吗? -中国胸罩
Are you sure they're the guys? - Chinese bras.
嗯他们是专家
Well, they're the experts.
何尼斯会疯狂到想参选吗?
So is Hoynes crazy enough to run?
你想要简单的答案?对
You want the short answer? Yes.
这报导若是他挽救政♥治♥生命的 第一步那下一步会是什么?
If this article is his first step on the road to political rehab, what does he do next?
开始组织竞选团队
Start putting a staff together.
我最好打些电♥话♥
I better make some calls.
对
Yeah.
这就是我们要将 五大空军基地整合为三个的原因
That's why we wanna consolidate these five Air Force bases into three.
抱歉对不起艾德、赖瑞? 托比现在要找你们谈中国的事
Excuse me. I'm sorry. Ed, Larry? Toby needs to talk to you about China now.
我要你们两个接手
I need you two to take over.
你确定?
You sure?
只要每隔几分钟问一次 “这样能省多少?”
Just ask, "How much will that save?" every few minutes.
你不要说话
And don't you say a word.
请继续史坦利将军 唐娜和莱恩将代我与会
Please continue, General Stanley. Donna and Ryan here will sit in for me.
如同我刚才所说的
As I was saying...
如果我们将五个空军基地 整合为三个
...if we consolidate the five Air Force bases into three...
我们就能让这三个军机维护机关 统统升级
...we could upgrade all three of the aircraft maintenance facilities...
以便从事大检修 -这样能省多少?
...for major overhauls. - How much does that save?
使用国会预算局的基准 或国防部的估算?
Using CBO's baseline, or the DOD projections?
两种都要
Both.
哦
Well...
罗赛特在三线
Russert's on line three.
《时代杂♥志♥》、《新闻周刊》 好大家都打来问何尼斯的事
Time, Newsweek, well, everyone's called about the Hoynes thing.
葛雷布洛克回我电♥话♥了没? -没班打来过
Has Greg Brock called me? - No, Ben called...
说他有到肯尼迪中心的票然后
...said he has tickets to the Kennedy Center, and...
跟罗赛特说我下星期 无法做《会见媒体》
Tell Russert I can't do Meet the Press next week.
嗨葛雷还是我茜洁
Hi, Greg, it's C.J. again.
我有没有说过作为记者
Did I mention how useful it is for a reporter...
若能让白宫新闻秘书欠你一份大人情 会很管用的?
...to have the White House Press Secretary owe you one, a big one?
打电♥话♥给我
So call me...
或说一个阴暗停车场 我会到的
...or tell me what dark parking garage to meet you in, and I'll be there.
打给我现在就打
Call me. Now.
葛雷布洛克来了
Greg Brock is here.
这种事你有偏好的停车场吗?
You have a favorite parking garage for this?
请进葛雷
Come on in, Greg.
很高兴正式见到你 当然做简报时我也见过你
Nice to formally meet you. Of course, I've seen you in briefings.
我觉得我早就认识你了 -真的?
I feel like I know you. - Really?
巴黎没什么事做所以我一直 在国会新闻网看你的简报
There's nothing to do in Paris, so I sat there, glued to your briefings on C-SPAN.
国会新闻网电视台 是你在巴黎的乐子
C- SPAN's what's happening in Paris these days.
能给你送什么过来吗? 卡萝我们有什么饮料吗?
Can I get you anything? Carol, do we have anything?
水 -好谢谢
Water. - Yeah, thanks.
是特区的水 -可以
It's D.C. water. - I'm good.
我说的每个字都是不公开的谈话 所以你不需要录
Every word I say is off-the-record, so you won't need that.
好 -我想德拉格的引述是正确的?
Okay. - I assume Drudge's quotes are accurate?
对我不知道他怎么弄的
Yeah. I don't know how he does it.
我要你那篇报导出刊前的副本
I'm gonna need an advance copy of your piece.
你真是不会拐弯抹脚对吧?
So much for beating around the bush, huh?
星期四就可以给你 星期天出刊的《时代杂♥志♥》
You can get advances of the Sunday Times Magazine Thursday.
大家都可以在星期四拿到 -对
Everyone can on Thursday. - Right.
我若星期四才要用就不必跟你谈了 我得比别人先拿到
I wouldn't be talking to you if I needed it Thursday. I need it before anyone else.
我已经被相关的问题问到了 我现在就要
I already got hit with questions about it. I need it now.
对不起我从不让报导的关系人先看
Sorry. I never give subjects of an article sneak peeks.
可是我不是那篇报导的关系人
But I'm not a subject of the piece.
我是吗?
Am I?
当然如果你听到何尼斯要召集 竞选团队的消息请告诉我
Sure. If you hear anything about Hoynes making moves on staff, let me know.
好谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
你让那小鬼单独面对高♥官♥?
You left the kid alone with the brass?
一下子而已他似乎有点概念
Just for a minute. He seems to have a feel for that.
他在装的在预校就是能学会
He's faking. If you learn one thing in prep school...
不懂装懂
...it's how to pretend you know what's going on.
蕊娜说托比深陷 中国胸罩的议题而无法
Rena said Toby's stuck in some Chinese bra thing, and can't...
好中国人真的需要胸罩吗?
Okay, do the Chinese even need bras?
我是指你是知道的 -不我不知道
I mean, you know. - No, I don't know.
我们还得忙着管理这里乔西
Some of us are trying to govern here, Josh.
托比在问你能不能 过去支援跟市长的会议
Toby asked if you could cover a meeting with the mayor.
我说可以我想你也会想远离 基地关闭的会议
I said yes, assuming you're trying to stay out of the Base Closing meeting.
干得好 -很好市长在路上了
Good call. - Great. Mayor's on his way.
嘿唐娜哪一个市长?
Hey, Donna, which mayor?
我可不要玩这种游戏 谁涉入、谁没涉入或是什么内容
I'm not gonna play that game. Who is or isn't in the piece, or what it's about.
要不是德拉格早知道详情 而且在线上引述了我就不会求你
I wouldn't be asking you if Drudge didn't have it, if he wasn't quoting it online.
德拉格的资讯管道比你更好
Drudge has better sources than you do.
也许是何尼斯的出版商?
Like maybe Hoynes' publisher?
出版商?何尼斯在写书吗?
Publisher? Hoynes is writing a book?
刚获得五百万美元的预支酬劳 一定是留了很多好东西
Just got a $5-million advance. Must be saving some good stuff for it.
我也希望能帮你茜洁
Wish I could help you out, C.J.
不能先看是我的政策
But that's just my policy. No sneak peeks.
对了你觉得我是否有可能 拿到独家报导
By the way, do you think there's any chance I could get an exclusive...
有关总统读了我的何尼斯报导后的反应
...with the president on his reaction to what Hoynes has to say in my article?
有有可能
Yeah. There's a chance.
不过我没办法保证
But I can't promise it.
你能答应我他不会让别的单位 拿到这个独家报导吗?
Can you promise me that he won't give anybody else an exclusive on this?
好 -你能答应我
Yes. - Can you promise me...
如果他有写出书面声明 我会比别人更早拿到副本吗?
...that if he issues a written statement, I'll get a copy before anyone else?
好
Yes.
你真的不能保证 给我一个独家报导?
You sure you can't promise me an exclusive?
对不能保证
Yeah, I'm sure.
哦
Well.
我很高兴终于见到你本人了
I really enjoyed finally meeting you.
可以拷贝副本 给托比、乔西、里奥和总统吗?
Could you print copies for Toby, Josh, Leo and the president?
何尼斯那篇报导?很糟吗?
The Hoynes article? How bad is it?
所以是真的我们可利用成衣 -成衣进口保证条款
So it's true. We could use the apparel... - The apparel import safeguard.
来保护美国人的胸罩
To protect American bras.
剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表