剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表
大楼都被封锁了 我需要你们留在原处
The building's in lockdown. I need you to stay put until we know what's up.
我喜欢你的办公室
Love what you've done with the place.
我们进入警戒状态 又来了?
We're in a crash. - Again?
摩斯小姐能请你进去吗? 当然
Ms. Moss, would you mind stepping in? - Oh, sure.
杰克出去了? 他气呼呼地走了
Jack make it out? - Jack left in a huff.
只差五分钟我就应该在车上了 谁是玛拉赖瑞?
Five minutes, I'd have been in my car. - Who's Maura Leary?
迪圣东议员办公室的秘书
Press secretary in Congressman DeSanto's office.
喔是你要跟国会代表团去 对
It's you. You're going on the CODEL. - Yeah.
你把杰克的位置挤掉了 本来是他要做媒体联♥系♥报导的部分
You bumped Jack. He was doing press detail.
他大概正在用针♥刺♥你的娃娃诅咒你
He's probably making a voodoo doll.
我不想害他去不成 乔西没跟我说…
I didn't wanna kick him off the trip. Josh didn't say...
白宫只有一个代表名额 别担心他不是第一次做诅咒娃娃
White House only gets one rep. Don't worry. You're not his first voodoo doll...
而且通常都不会有效 这是给你的
...and they rarely work. - This is for you.
天啊我到底是造了什么孽? 今天是你生日吗?
Lord, what have I gotten myself into? - Is it your birthday?
我要去露营
I'm going camping.
自动汇款? 听说很方便
Automatic bank drafts? - I hear they're convenient, sir.
这里请
We're in here.
总统先生你还好吗? 好极了
Mr. President, how you feeling? - Dandy.
我在记者协会晚宴做了场成功演讲 我有见过你吗?
I killed at the Correspondents' dinner. Have I met you?
没有我是麦可哥登医生 我是新成员不过之前有参加演习
No. I'm Dr. Mike Gordon. I'm new to the unit but I've been through the drills.
我应该告诉他 〝把拉丁文当作国语〞的笑话
I should do my "Latin as the national language" run for him.
不行总统 见过我幸运的属下们
No, sir. - Meet my lucky staff.
查理杨、黛柏拉费德洛 很高兴认识你们
Charlie Young, Deborah Fiderer. - Nice to meet you.
请戴着口罩 抱歉上一次…
Keep on your masks. - Sorry. Last time...
直到探员确定情势之前 我们都必须照程序来走
Till agents confirm the code, we're on standard precautions.
你不是之前就来过了 只有一次
You've been here before. - Once.
通常他们会在楼梯进行 我要量你的血压
They usually turn us around at the stairs. - I'll take your blood pressure.
别客气 我很习惯被医疗小组摆布
Don't be shy. I'm used to being manhandled by the medical unit.
你是军队的成员吗? 是的
Are you Army? - Yes, sir.
今天晚上有咳嗽吗? 没有
Have you been coughing this evening? - Not at all.
你听到什么消息探员? 空调已经被关闭了
What are you hearing, agent? - Ventilation shut down, per design.
其他的侦测器都没有发现异常
No other detectors picked up unusual particles.
有几个人员被扣留了
A few personnel are being held.
楼上的情况呢? 官邸已经净空
How about upstairs? - Residence is all clear.
有呼吸困难的情况吗? 没有
Any shortness of breath, sir? - No, I'm fine.
你可以不用问了 问题很多但我不能省略
You can skip the questions. - It's a long list, but I do need to.
请回答问题总统先生 我们慢慢来
Do the questions, sir. We wanna take our time.
知道下一个问题是什么吗? 知道
Aware of what's coming next? - Yeah.
跟鼻腔棉棒有关吗? 没错
Anything to do with nasal swabs? - I'm afraid that's affirmative.
为总统服务越来越有乐趣了
Serving at the pleasure of the president gets better and better.
真是说中我的心声总统先生
Read my mind, sir.
有任何确定的消息吗?
Have we confirmed anything?
所以除非有问题…
So unless there's a problem...
我会留在原处是的
I will hold my location. Yeah.
我知道 我不会离开官邸
I'm aware of that. I will not leave the residence.
他们跟你说什么里奥?
What are they telling you, Leo?
大概还要40分钟 确定没有异状
Forty minutes tops, assuming no other developments.
他们告诉我只要10分钟
They told me 10.
10分钟大概比较可能
Probably it'll be more like 10.
你还好吗?
Hey, you okay?
我看到你提早离开
I saw you slip out early.
我得去值班 必须提早离开回来换衣服
Got a shift. Had to change my clothes.
你离开的时候引起不小的注意 我又没有故意引起注意
The exit was a little conspicuous. - I wasn't throwing food.
总统演讲前第♥一♥夫♥人♥就离席 有点奇怪
The first lady leaves before the president's speech.
杰德知道我只能待到上半场结束
Jed knew I could only stay for the first half.
其他人知道吗? 喂我是巴特勒医生
Did anyone else know? - Hello. This is Dr. Bartlet.
帮我跟杰瑞说 我会晚点到
Would you tell Jerry I'm running late?
谢谢
Thanks.
你在这种时候去上班都做什么?
What are you doing at this hour?
我一个礼拜要去诊所值晚班一天
I'm at the clinic one night a week.
从午夜到隔天早上八点 像守墓地的大夜班
Midnight, 8 a.m. - Graveyard.
我们尽量不在病人前那样说
We try not to call it that in front of patients.
午夜到隔天早上八点的时候 应该不是发棒棒糖的时间吧
Midnight to 8 doesn't sound like you're handing out lollipops.
茜洁有说什么吗?
Does C.J. have anything to say about this?
茜洁不去诊所
C.J. doesn't go to the clinic.
我的意思是… 我知道你的意思
I'm saying... - I know what you're saying.
你应该跟别人谈谈
You could've talked to somebody about this.
我跟总统谈过
I talked to the president.
他没有告诉你我值晚班吗? 没有
He didn't tell you I was working nights? - No.
他也都不跟我说什么
He never tells me anything either.
你不高兴是因为副总统 没有用你提供的笑话
You're upset because the VP didn't use any of your jokes.
我不高兴是因为他什么笑话都没讲
I'm upset because he didn't use any of anybody's jokes.
因为他在一个轻松幽默的场合 严肃的说教
Because he gave a humorless sermon at a humorous roast.
因为他让美国总统看来像个小丑
Because he made the president of the United States look like a buffoon.
就像是在庞贝城着火的时候 他在一旁开香槟庆祝
Like he's squirting seltzer bottles while Pompeii's in flames.
当… 火山灰
While... - Volcanic ash.
什么? 被烧掉的是罗马
What? - Rome burned.
庞贝城是被火山灰覆盖
Pompeii was blanketed in volcanic ash.
巴柏罗素觉得这样让总统难堪 很开心吗?
Is Bob Russell happy he upstaged the president?
副总统三个小时都在当箭靶
The vice president spent three hours as a pincushion.
无聊的笑话、难笑的笑话 没准备的笑话…
Dull jokes, stiff jokes, agribusiness jokes, unpreparedness jokes...
发线的笑话 他提供了一堆笑话的灵感来源
...immovable-hairline jokes. He provided plenty of humor.
现在局势如此艰困 他不想耍嘴皮子…
These are serious times, and he didn't want to bow and scrape and tell jokes...
说些无关紧要的笑话 他当然很开心
...to all of Washington. You're damn right he was happy.
从现在开始任何总统副总统 一起出现的场合我负责他的演说
From now on, any joint POTUS-VPOTUS appearance, I clear his speech.
不你生气是因为 他没有用你的笑话
First of all, no. Second, you're mad because he didn't use your jokes.
好
Okay.
巴柏罗素的问题是 他不觉得他说的笑话好笑
The problem with Bob Russell jokes is he doesn't think they're funny.
别人也不觉得好笑 目前的局势很艰困
And no one else thinks they're jokes. - These are serious times.
只有副总统知道
Only the vice president has figured that out.
你是说他是唯一一个 看来不蠢的人
He's the only one who didn't look foolish.
他是唯一一个不采纳 你的意见的人
And he's the only one to not take your advice.
告诉我你有什么结论
Add one to the other and tell me what you get.
谈话到此结束
We're done here.
不好意思 你得把门关起来
Excuse me. - You need to close the door.
我的办公室就在几步… 这是规定
My office is two feet... - Strict procedures.
总统… 我会通知你
The president... - I'll let you know when.
我不要跟这个人待在同一个房♥间 你可以…
I'm not staying with this guy. You can...
齐格先生
Mr. Ziegler.
请待在房♥间里两位
Stay inside the room, gentlemen.
天啊
Oh, man.
所以已经确定了 这是金色警戒
So this is verified. Gold alert.
办公室在八分钟内就被封起来了
The office was sealed in less than eight minutes.
警戒情况被确认 扫描机就开始做基因诊断
While the alarm's being verified, the scanner began a DNA diagnostic.
还是有可能故障? 是的
Malfunction still possible? - Yes.
不过我们确定系统没有故障时
But while we rule out system error...
紧急应变防治小组要清查 所有的区域
...HAZMAT moves ahead with a sweep of the area.
有呼吸困难吗? 没有
Any shortness of breath? - Not really.
我有点过敏 不过不会呼吸困难
I have a little allergic rhinitis, but no. The answer's no.
抱歉 是我的静脉窦还是前耳垂?
Sorry. - Was it my sinus or my frontal lobe?
皮肤或眼睛有灼热感吗?
Burning sensation in your skin or eyes?
皮肤不会 眼睛呢?眼睛很红
Not on my skin. - Your eyes? They're pretty red.
就这样了
That's all of them.
他会把样本带到马里兰的迪特里克港
He takes that straight to Fort Detrick.
如果搞丢了就不好
You'd hate for them to get lost.
费德洛女士你的眼睛
Ms. Fiderer, about your eyes.
这个礼拜我的花粉症很严重
The pollen count has been in the go-back-to-bed range all week.
鼻子有灼热感吗? 有流鼻水…
Is your nose burning? - Running...
可是那是因为晚餐的时候 吸了太多香水
...but that's from the cloud of Chanel at dinner.
她对香水过敏 晚餐的时候有被喷到什么吗?
She's got a fragrance sensitivity. - Was anything sprayed on you at dinner?
这应该是不算 不过我带同桌的人去见总统的时候…
This won't count, but when I took my tablemates to meet the president...
我已为他们是里诺的客人 结果不是
...I thought they were guests of Leno's, though they weren't.
我们在等总统的时候…
While we waited for him to finish with another party...
我没注意到那个女人 从包包拿出东西
...I didn't even see the woman get in her bag...
然后就对着我的脸喷
...and she spritzed right into my face.
你是说你被烟雾剂喷到?
You're saying this aerosol got on you?
20分钟后应该就可以确认 谢谢
We expect an ID in 20 minutes. - Thanks, Ron.
巴特费尔德探员 大家都不能离开
Agent Butterfield, no one leaves.
我要做化学检测
I'm calling code chem. We need to run a decon protocol.
有化学反应吗? 费德洛…
Chemical indications? - Fiderer was sprayed...
剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表