剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表
Oh, for God's sake, let us sit upon the ground...
谈谈国王死去的悲伤故事
...and tell sad stories of the death of kings.
布莱迪是你这年纪
Brady was your age.
吃你的草
Eat your greens.
他是个杰出的人 他是个自私的混♥蛋♥
He was a great man. - He was a selfish bastard.
你告诉总统希望由自♥由♥派 接你的位子
You told the president you hoped to be replaced by a liberal...
一个具有同样信念的人
...with the same level of conviction that you brought.
我是这样说过
That sounds like something I'd say.
您认识艾芙琳兰恩吗?
Sir, are you familiar with Evelyn Baker Lang?
兰恩小姐
Miss Lang.
你见过她了? 是的
You've met with her? - Yes, sir.
你如何让她闯关?
How are you gonna get it past the pit bulls?
他们不会喜欢兰恩小姐 接布莱迪的位子
They're not gonna like the notion of Miss Lang in Owen Brady's seat.
您的位子
For your seat.
如果您退休她就接任首席
If... If you were to resign, she'd be chief.
我的位子
My seat.
布莱迪的呢? 我们让司法委员会…
What about Brady's? - We'd allow the Judiciary Committee...
选出一位保守派
...to choose someone. A conservative.
在这种情况下您会考虑辞职吗?
Would you consider stepping down under those circumstances?
当然了
Sure.
我们认为这个主意可行 去做吧
We think it might be a viable option. - Go ahead.
看看他们选出哪个宠儿
See who they pick of their favorite sons.
看看他们找来哪个 要种族隔离、反对融合
See what segregationist, anti-miscegenationist...
高呼以赛亚、打♥压♥同性恋的混♥蛋♥
...Isaiah-quoting, gay-bashing bastard they come up with.
新罕布夏的杰德巴特雷有主意
Jed Bartlet from New Hampshire had an idea.
喔杰德
Oh, Jed...
我打断是因为他暗示的不合法 再拿出去
No, I cut this because what he's implying is illegal. Take it back out.
一周三次 在某些文化中我们早结婚了
Three times. In some cultures, we'd be married.
(星期四)
Chilling. - Is it Shelton?
不好笑 是雪顿吗?
他是领先者 很好
He's the frontrunner. - Good.
讲完了吗? 我可以关门吗?
We done? - Mind if I shut the door?
可以啊
Nope.
你好吗? 好极了
How you doing? - Super.
感觉很好? 等下要开会
Feeling good? - Got a meeting.
我要丢出一个想法 我甚至不敢相信我提出来
I'm gonna float an idea here that even I can't believe I'm mentioning...
我的同事不敢相信我会提
...and my colleagues definitely can't believe I'm mentioning...
总统宁可我完全放弃
...and the president would prefer I drop completely.
如果明早我在《华圣顿邮报》看到
And if I find it in The Washington Post tomorrow morning...
我会跟媒体说是你说的
...I'll march to the press and tell them it came from you.
我会让你的老板丢脸丢到家 等到傍晚你就得找工作了
It'll embarrass the crap out of your boss, you'll be on HotJobs by nightfall.
我的办公室有人 我以为是你的前妻
There's someone in my office. - I thought it was your ex-wife.
你怎么不警告我?
You didn't wanna warn me about that?
是你要她来的
You asked her to come in.
她很可爱
She's cute.
在海事委员会报告时认识
Our eyes will meet over the Maritime Commission report...
我们会去找治安官
...we'll go to a justice of the peace.
你想谈谈加萨的历险吗?
You wanna talk about this dog-and-pony show in Gaza?
不想我想谈布瑞德雪顿
Not really. Bradford Shelton.
他在名单上
He's on the list.
你不去加萨
You're not going to Gaza.
我不想谈… 你不会参加不为那些政♥府♥做事的
I don't wanna talk... - You're not attending talks...
以色列和巴勒斯坦人的会谈
...with Israelis and Palestinians who don't work for those governments.
他们可能有新的想法 想法早就存在了
They may generate ideas. - The ideas already exist.
问题是坚守计划
The problem is sticking to the plan.
难道我们坐视不管? 我们要求他们民♥主♥
So we sit with our hands folded? - We ask them for democracy.
我们应该对民选的官员保持敬意
We should maintain some respect for the guys who were democratically elected.
如果你对和平有兴趣 你可以跟任何人谈
If you're interested in peace, you negotiate with anyone.
和邮差去谈
You negotiate with the mailman.
邮差不送信
The mailman can't deliver.
我们走着瞧 瞧什么?
We'll see. - No, we won't see.
你在破坏国家与 利库党和巴勒斯坦当局的关系
You're jeopardizing relationships with the Likud and the Palestinian Authority.
那不是选项
And it is not an option.
就这样吗 不问问〝小孩怎么办〞?
Is that all? There's no "What about the kids?"
发生什么事吗?
Did something happen?
我要出门两星期
I'm going away for two weeks.
那他们… 会在我妈妈家
Will they be...? - At my mother's.
很好 你本来会问吗?
Good. - Would you have asked?
你妈妈家… 你想要参与
I figured your mother's... - You wanna be involved.
这不需要邀请函要不要随你
It doesn't come with an invitation. You involve yourself or you don't.
总统想要提醒你 这趟任务是调查真♥相♥
The president would like to remind you this is a fact-finding mission.
请记得表明
Please make it clear...
你没有权力代表美国谈判
...that you are not empowered to negotiate for the United States.
她在里面吗?
She in there?
等等她马上挂断
Hang on. She's getting off.
电♥话♥
The phone.
你要见乔西? 好啊
You want Josh? - Lord knows I do.
乔西赖曼真惊讶
Josh Lyman, as I live and breathe.
要吃饼干吗? 唐娜妈妈送的
You want a cookie? They're from Donna's mother.
我和丽莎沃菲谈过了
I spoke to Lisa Wolfe.
她怎么说? 我不想谈
What'd she say? - I don't wanna talk about it.
我还没跟托比说
I'm hiding from Toby.
怎样?
What?
没什么你在躲他很好玩
Nothing. You're hiding, it's funny.
才不好玩
It's not funny.
嘿 说人人到
Hey. - See, it is.
我要走了 怎么了?
I gotta go. - What's going on?
茜洁在傻笑
C.J. has the giggles.
是你们的事我觉得很好玩
It's your deal. I find it elating.
她疯啦? 我没事只是没睡饱
She stoned? - I'm fine. I didn't get enough sleep.
你和黎克骑警在一起不是吗? 乔西和丽莎沃菲谈过了
You were with Ranger Rick. - Josh spoke to Lisa Wolfe.
她有给你人选吗? 不忠的荡♥妇♥
She give you a name? - Faithless wench.
是谁? 克里斯多夫慕瑞迪
What's the name? - Christopher Mulready.
等着吧
Wait for it.
克里斯多夫慕瑞迪? 正是
Christopher Mulready? - There it is.
美国民♥主♥党员 〝社♥会♥主♥义♥的胜利〞
America 's Democrats: The Triumph of Socialism.
他写过一本书
He wrote a book that flushes...
把概括性权利的信条冲进…
...the doctrine of unenumerated rights down the...
马桶 搅菜机
Toilet. - Garbage disposal.
无权使用保险套 当然无权接受堕胎
No right to use a condom. No right to get an abortion, certainly.
电子搜寻没有保护 没有独♥立♥查核
No protection from electronic searches, no substantive due process.
他几岁48? 左派会气死了
He's what, 48? The left's gonna blow a gasket.
政教不分离 我们在右♥派♥也有麻烦
No separation of church and state. - We got problems.
科根、霍华德不能投慕瑞迪 选区太温和了
Kogan, Howard can't vote Mulready. Constituencies too moderate.
再找一个人 就是他了
Get another name. - That is it.
这就是交易 他就像艾芙琳兰恩对他们一样
This is the deal! He's what Evelyn Lang is to them.
我们提名女权的守护者当首席
We nominate the patron saint of a woman's right to choose for chief...
我们要他们忽略 她很丰富的一段个人经历
...we ask them to ignore an incredibly rich piece of her personal history...
我们就得接受他们的人选
...we take the name they give us.
这样不管用
This isn't gonna work.
是呀
Yeah.
不管用
It isn't.
如果…
lf...
如果我们要试计划如何?
If we were gonna try this, what would be the plan?
我们把人选告诉总统和里奥
We give the president and Leo the name.
我们放慕瑞迪进去 也把兰恩再加进去
We bring Christopher Mulready in, we bring Lang back in.
他们会让总统宽衣解带地 同意这笔交易
They woo the pants off the president and he agrees to the deal...
完全忘了他没穿裤子站在历史面前
...without noticing he's standing in the gaze of history, pantless.
我来和他说 你不必
I'll talk to him. - You don't have to.
我来说更可信 你要拿委员会怎么办?
It sounds more plausible from me. What are you gonna do about the committee?
丽莎会向主席提报 我是说民♥主♥党员
Lisa will take it to the chairman. - I mean the Democrats.
让参议员皮尔斯加入 你要拿皮尔斯如何?
Get Senator Pierce onboard or nobody. What are you gonna do about Pierce?
闭嘴 我以为你会开除他
Shut up. - I thought you were firing him.
我希望可以
If wishing made it so.
唐娜
Donna!
叫艾维斯进来
Send in Elvis.
怎么了? 进来坐下
What's up? - Come on in. Take a load off.
我之前对你有点冲很抱歉
I was a little brusque with you before. I'm sorry about that.
没关系 我伤到你了吗?
Okay. - Your feelings a little hurt?
完全没有 真的?为什么?
Not at all. - Really? Why not?
如果有会容易些吗?
Would that make this easier?
剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表