剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表
还有耳朵会有冲击造成的轰鸣
...and ringing in her ears because of the flashbangs.
没有性侵犯的迹象 但还不能完全肯定
No sign of sexual assault, but she's still out of it.
他们准备对她进行详细检查 -他们都死了?
They're gonna run a tox scan-- - They all dead?
阻击手杀死了两个持有武器的
Sharpshooters got two using the spike mike and thermal scanners.
另一个在睡觉有反抗意图
Other one was sleeping, tried to grab a weapon.
我们发现她被关在卧室的衣橱里
We found her locked in a closet in the back bedroom.
卡斯帕探员?
Agent Casper?
总统先生 -早安
Mr. President. - Good morning, sir.
你准备好了 -是的
You ready to do this? - Yes, sir.
你打算参选吗 -还没决定
You gonna run again? - I haven't decided.
决定了告诉我
If you do, let me know.
我会帮你竞选
I'll come campaign for you.
我不知道我的选区会不会 有我的位置总统先生
I'm not so sure that'd be a plus in my district, Mr. President.
准备好去新闻发布会了吗
Stick around for the press conference?
谢谢你的好意 我想国民只希望看见一个总统
Thank you, sir, but I think the nation's best seeing one president at a time.
格伦
Glen.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我准备了你的讲稿的最终版
I have the final version of your speech for review, Mr. President.
不需要了我用昨晚的那个
I won't need it. I'm gonna use the one from last night.
昨晚的?
Last night, sir?
我作了一点改动 希望你不要介意
I made a few changes. I hope you won't mind.
当然不会
No, sir. Of course not.
感谢各位 -谢谢总统先生
Thank you, everyone. - Thank you, Mr. President.
我有多少时间? C.J. -他们准备好了
How much time do I have, C.J.? - They're gathering now.
我们告诉电视台那边等十分钟
We told the networks to be ready in 10 minutes.
抱歉第♥一♥夫♥人♥会出席吗?
Excuse me, will the first lady be joining you--?
不她和祖伊在一起 -谢谢总统先生
No. She's at Walter Reed with Zoey. - Thank you, Mr. President.
你需要字幕提示吗
Would you like that on the TelePrompTer?
不需要
No. That won't be necessary.
谁是那个赢家?
So who's the lucky winner?
总统还没决定
The president hasn't decided.
你有个人偏好吗 -总统还没决定
You got a favorite? - The president hasn't decided.
乔西他们准备好了
Josh, they're gathering.
不错的房♥间
Nice office.
...多位政♥府♥领袖
exhibited by so many of our government's leaders.
现在我们即将现场直播玫瑰园
And now, we're going live to the Rose Garden...
总统的全国演说
... where the president will address the nation.
我们找到那几个巴解成员吗?
Did we ever find those five Bahji sleepers?
没有
No.
总统先生 -总统先生
Mr. President. - Mr. President.
他们准备好了? -是的
Are they ready for us, C.J.? - Yes, sir.
副总统的事怎样了 -有一些候选人
Where are we on a vice president? - We have several candidates, sir.
等你的决定
Ready for your decision.
各位美国总统
Ladies and gentlemen, the president of the United States.
凡主赐予我们的他亦可夺走
The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away.
这句话以前我并不完全理解
Words I did not fully understand until our daughter...
直到我的女儿被绑走才顿悟其意
... was taken from us three days ago.
然而现在我们可以重现欢欣笑颜 只因寻回所失至爱
But now we can rejoice and be glad, for that which was lost has been found.
我的孩子已重回母亲怀抱
That my child is back in her mother's arms...
这是莫大的恩慈
...is serendipity and grace.
我们会珍惜彼此相处的机会
A second chance that will not slip through our hands again.
但愿我能告诉大家 有一些新的政策
I wish that I could tell you that there's some new policy...
一些新的武器系统
...some new weapons system...
或者只是一颗子弹 可以让我们远离
...a silver bullet, perhaps, that could meet this moment...
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的袭击并保护我们
... that could keep us safe from the terror that's now among us.
但假使我这样说也不过是谎言
But if I were to say that, I'd be lying.
我唯一可以保证的 只是我会竭尽全力
All I can promise you is that I will fight with every fiber of my being...
用尽一切手段和资源
... with every weapon in our arsenal...
还有借助上天赐与的恩慈 以使我们更强大更自♥由♥
...and with every ounce of God's grace to keep us strong and free...
更安全
...and safe.
剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表