剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表
片名:白宫风云(第五季)
《白宫风云》前情提要
Previously on The West Wing:
你要参加中东国会代表团 总统不会去
You're going on a CODEL to the Middle East.No presidential handholding.
去看看当地情况如何
You're gonna see what's going on.
迦萨走廊发生爆♥炸♥案 -Donna怎么样?
Explosion in Gaza. - What about Donna?
她坐在
She was in the car that...
Andy看到有人被送上救护车 她只知道这些
Andy saw people put in ambulances.That's all she knows.
目前知道有三个遇难者 总统先生 DeSantos跟Korb议员
Three dead so far sir.Congressmen DeSantos and Korb.
刚收到消息 第三名死者是Fitzwallace将军
And we just got word Admiral Fitzwallace.
是我命令Fitz去的 我们会尽快找到主嫌
I asked Fitz to go. The people responsible...
将他们绳之以法 -别做这样的承诺
will be found and brought to justice. -Don't promise that.
我知道这个世界是什么样子
I know the world.
剧名:国殇日
Fitzwallace告诉过我 他还小的时候
Fitzwallace told me when he was a kid...
他爸带他去长岛海湾划船
his dad took him sailing on the Long Island Sound.
把他给吓得半死 所以他决定加入海军
Scared the hell out of him so he joined the Navy.
Kate Harper -总统先生
Kate Harper. - The president.
是 Leo
It's Leo.
喂 -Gail还好吗?
Hello. - How's Gail?
不是很好
Not great.
总统先生 以色列在迦萨 进行飞弹攻击
Sir there's been an Israeli missile strike in Gaza City.
我马上过去
I'm on my way.
但是在总统演说之前
But before we go tothe president's address..
Farad总理 我要你尽力防止 任何报复行动
Chairman Farad I need you to do all you can to prevent retribution.
不 主席先生 那跟我们没有关系
No Mr.Chairman we had nothing to do with it.
不 以色列的攻击行动 跟我们无关
No sir.Israel did not discuss the missile strike with us.
不要让情况变得太复杂 我们需要进入迦萨的管道
You don't wanna make this difficult. We need access to the site in Gaza.
我会要求以色列当局 不要再攻击
And I will urge the Israelis to hold off on further attacks.
强烈地要求
Most strongly sir.
你也保重 总理先生
And to you Mr.Chairman.
帮我连络以色列总理 -大使已经在路上了
Get me the Israeli prime minister. - The ambassador's on her way.
我们是他们最亲密的盟友 以为这样他们就会接电♥话♥
We're their closest ally on the planet. You'd think they'd pick up the phone.
那是声明吗?
Is that the statement?
调查局有消息吗?-我正要...
Anything from the FBI? - I was just about...
去吧 -三十秒
Go. - Thirty seconds please.
Carol已经在发草稿了
Carol's circulating the draft already.
“恐怖暴♥政♥下的死亡使者”这是什么?Tolkien的作品吗?
"Tyranny of terror to deathmongers"? What is this Tolkien?
语气越强烈 -我不要这样说
The stronger your language now..-I'm not saying it.
十秒-我要考虑一下草稿内容
Ten seconds. -I'll put a hold on the draft.
总统先生 -我没事
Mr.President. - I'm fine.
五、四、三、二
In five four three two...
亲爱的美国同胞 晚安
My fellow Americans good evening.
今天早上 我们因为中东的恐怖行动
This morning we lost three distinguished Americans..
痛失三位优秀的同伴
in a despicable act of terror in the Mideast.
我对这件意外感到震惊与痛心
I come before you shocked and saddened by our loss.
同时也跟大家一样 对于这桩悲剧十分愤怒
And angered as we all are by the tragedy thrust upon us.
我们目前正极力追查嫌犯的下落
The search is under way for those responsible.
请大家在我们找到答案前 耐心等待
I ask for your patience while we hunt for answers.
在为受难者祈祷哀悼的同时
And as we pray with those who grieve..
让我们齐心不仅为追求正义
let us resolve to search not only for justice..
也为这一连串的疯狂暴♥力♥循环
... but also for a just end...
划下句点
to this senseless cycle of violence.
谢谢你们 晚安 愿上帝保佑美国
Thank you.Good night and God bless America.
以上是从白宫橢圆型办公室的报导
From the Oval Office Josiah Bartlet president of..
他应该马上就会出来
He should be right out.
Galit大使
Ambassador Galit.
我很高兴贵政♥府♥能拨空
I'm glad someone from your government could spare a moment.
我要求你们不要发动攻击 你们到底在搞什么?
I'm asking for restraint. What the hell do you think you're doing?
这跟你没有关系 我们已经追这个人好几个月了
This has nothing to do with you. We've been tracking this man for months.
难道你们不能想想 是否有别的解决之道吗?
You couldn't take three minutes to think through the ramifications?
别的解决之道?杀害以色列人的恐♥怖♥份♥子♥只有死路一条
Ramifications? A terrorist responsible for dozens of Israeli deaths is dead.
11个无辜百姓也丧了命
As are 11 innocent civilians.
这样的手法太激烈了 而且危及我们的调查
This is inflammatory.It endangers our investigation.
以色列的情报机关正在努力调查 -该死 Shira
Israeli intelligence is doing all they can. -Damn it Shira.
如果我想找到主谋着 我需要进入爆♥炸♥地点的管道
If I'm gonna find the people behind this I need access to the bomb site.
要知道你们找到什么证据 还要巴勒斯坦当局的合作
Access to evidence and the cooperation of the Palestinian Authority.
如果你们继续攻击迦萨 我们要怎么得到这些协助!
Three things I cannot get if you keep firing missiles into Gaza!
总统先生 我们得知
Mr.President we received information on the whereabouts of a man...
不断杀害以色列人的凶手去向
responsible for the repeated killing of our citizens.
知道他的藏身之处 可是没有足够的时间
We had a specific location and little time.
换做是你 你会做不同的决定吗?
Would you have done differently?
抱歉
If you'll excuse me.
调查局收到以色列 情报单位的匿名情报
The FBI's received an anonymous tip through Israeli intelligence.
他们在迦萨的一间公♥寓♥里面 发现制♥造♥炸♥弹♥的工具
They found bomb-making equipment in an apartment in Gaza.
他们觉得那跟爆♥炸♥案有关吗?
They think it's linked to the bombing of our CODEL?
他们认为已经找到 其中一个罪犯的藏身处
They believe they've located one of the men responsible for the murders.
(星期一早上 阵亡将士纪念日)
总统对于在迦萨爆♥炸♥案中的 罹难者家属表达哀悼之意
The president offered condolences to the families of those murdered in Gaza.
演说内容很有力 但是我很讶异
It was a strong speech but I'm surprised the president..
总统没有提到军事行动的可能性
... didn't raise the possibility of greater military...
我是很赞同那些哀悼的说辞 可是最后
I'm all for white roses and black veils but:
把一连串的暴♥力♥划上句点?总统的意思是什么?
"An end to this cycle of violence"? What's the president suggesting?
巴勒斯坦的人口
Palestinian population.
不管他说了什么 他现在有三或四个目标
But whatever he says he's got three or four possible targets he's considering.
包括Percy Fitzwallace将军的遗体
including the body of Admiral Percy Fitzwallace...
礼拜三将被安葬在阿灵顿国家公墓
who will be buried Wednesday at Arlington.
Bartlet总统演讲脱稿 是事先计划好的吗?
Were President Bartlet's departures from the draft text planned?
发表这种重要演说 这种情况是正常的
Part of the standard process for a speech of this importance.
删减内容是否反应他自己 对于迦萨的军事报复行动的态度?
The cuts aren't reflective of his attitude on military response in Gaza?
这反映了Toby Ziegler以前没写过五分钟的演讲稿
They reflect that Toby Ziegler's never written a five-minute speech in his life.
听说国会将支持军事行动
They're talking about a congressional resolution in support of military action.
总统会跟领导人碰面 到时他们会讨论这件事
The president is meeting with the leadership. They'll have a discussion.
有报导指出调查局跟巴勒斯坦当局的国安军队合作
I've got a report the FBI's working with Palestinian Authority security forces...
在爆♥炸♥现场进行搜查
...at the site of the bombing.
调查在迦萨进行 巴勒斯坦人可做翻译工作
The investigation's in Gaza. The Palestinians speak the language.
我有事情要宣布
I have an announcement.
James Holtman DeSantos议员的法律助理
James Holtman a legal aide to Congressman DeSantos..
因为昨天爆♥炸♥伤及头颈 稍早时伤重不治
died today of head and neck injuries sustained in yesterday's bombing.
他享年26岁
He was 26 years old.
他叫做Khalil Nasan
His name is Khalil Nasan.
他是坎哈里殉道组织的创办人之一
He's a founder of a splinter group of the Khanjari Martyrs.
最近他飞到迦萨
He recently fled Gaza City...
在他的公♥寓♥设备上 发现RDX炸♥药♥的残留物
and the equipment in his apartment bore traces of RDX.
跟雪佛兰车里的炸♥药♥一样
Same stuff used on our Suburban.
他现在在哪里? -调查局在迦萨南部
Where is he now? - The FBI's tracked Nasan...
他的总部找到他
...to his headquarters in southern Gaza.
总统先生 我们现在有几个 军事行动选择
Sir there are several military options.
有今天早上在电视上没提到的吗?
Any not mentioned on television this morning?
我们现在把重心放在其中两项 一项是突袭甘优尼斯
We're focusing on two.A commando raid on Khan Younis
可以活逮Nasan 但是他的组织有武器
gives us a chance to bring Nasan in alive but his organization is armed.
我方士兵可能遭到攻击 任务有可能失败
There's a substantial risk to our soldiers and the mission could fail.
从卡尼号♥军舰上发动飞弹攻击 成功率较高
A missile strike from the U.S.S.Carney carries a higher likelihood of success...
而且我方不会有死伤的危险
and zero risk to U.S.military personnel.
当地居民的安危呢?
And the risk to civilians?
我们可以在四小时后 发射战斧飞弹
We launch the Tomahawks in the next four hours...
这样可以把伤害减到最低 -四小时后
we can minimize collateral damage. - In the next four hours.
白天的时候 学生还在学校上课
In the middle of the day children are still in school
他的总部在哪里?
Where exactly is this headquarters?
在一栋公♥寓♥里面 总统先生
It's located in an apartment complex sir.
那栋公♥寓♥有多少居民? -我们还在统计
How many people? - We're still evaluating.
预估一下 -如果在白天进行攻击
Ballpark it. - In a daytime strike...
大概会有15到50人伤亡
we'll see 15 to 50 casualties depending on the building collapse...
实际数目会因建筑物崩塌 与爆♥炸♥是否波及附近建筑而不同
and whether fire spreads to adjacent buildings.
15到50-如果四个小时后攻击
Fifteen to 50. - If we strike in the next four hours...
还有其他的选择吗?
What are my other options?
总统先生 抱歉 -我不想造成50个巴勒斯坦人死亡
Sir I'm sorry... - I'm not risking 50 Palestinian lives...
破坏我们跟那边的稳定关系
and the stability of our relationships over there.
所以我再问一次 我还有什么选择吗?
So I'm asking you again what are my other options?
总统先生?
Sir?
我还有什么选择吗?
What are my other options?
Leo?
Leo?
(六年前 新罕布夏州长官邸)
剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表