剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表
片名:白宫风云(第五季)
《白宫风云》前情提要
Previously on The West Wing:
副总统先生你跟
Mr. Vice President, have you had an affair...
海伦鲍德温有过婚外情吗? -有
...with Helen Baldwin? - Yes.
他们知道 你曾跟那家伙住在一起吗?
They know you lived with that guy, Ben?
我很多事情你不了解
There's a lot you don't know.
你有立场否认吗?
Are you in a position to deny it?
你认为她是否 受共和党领导小组所指使?
Do you think she may have been coached by Republican leadership?
如果我们决定要行动 我们今晚马上就得开始
If we're gonna do this, we start tonight, now.
我要你现在就思考 -先生我要辞去副总统的职位
And I need you thinking now and not... - Sir, I'm resigning the vice presidency.
剧名:全盘托出
广♥告♥回来我们将访问 白宫新闻秘书茜洁葛瑞
We'll be back with White House Press Secretary C.J. Cregg after this.
等等?干嘛? 你快要断线了
Wait? What was that? You're breaking up on me.
你能听到我的声音吗? -可以这样好多了
Can you hear me now? - Yes, that's much better.
美元跟日圆是怎么一回事?
What's this about the dollar and the yen?
不是日圆那是日本的货币单位
No, not the yen. That's Japan.
中国的单位是元
China's currency is the yuan.
这可不是公共电视台 他不会问什么“元”的
This isn't PBS. He's not gonna ask about the yuan.
可是从中国进口便宜的货品
But cheap goods imported from China...
是明天劳工抗♥议♥的主禸
... are what tomorrow's labor's protests are gonna be about...
所以我们必须传播的讯息是 中国的
... so we gotta get out the message that Chinese...
等我一下
Hang on a second.
美♥联♥社♥说有个总统的委员会建议
AP says a presidential commission recommends a 50-percent...
提高百分之五十的烟税?啥? -他会问到这件事的
...increase in cigarette taxes? What...? - He's gonna ask about that.
多说一点 -增加十七分钱
Give me more. - Seventeen cent increase...
一年可增加三十四亿美元
... raise 3.4 billion a year...
五年就是一百六十亿美元 -别挂断
... 16 billion over five years. - Hang on.
可以别在这里吗? -当然?
Can you stick it there? - Sure.
嗯? -可以买♥♥光百分之七十五的
Yeah? - Could buy out 75 percent of tobacco...
烟农 -你看到德拉格的东西了吗?
... farmers. - Did you see Drudge?
补贴他们不种烟草的代价
Pay them not to grow tobacco.
提高香烟的价格 可降低青少年族群的抽烟现像
Increase the price of tobacco, would reduce teenage smoking.
其他降低青少年抽烟的建议
Other recommendations for reducing teenage...
十、九、八
In 10, nine, eight...
托比我得挂了 -不等一下
Toby, I gotta go. - No, wait.
等一下 -六
Wait. - Six...
喂?该死的
Hello? Damn it.
现在难得跟我在一起的这位
Joining me now in a rare venture...
是暂且离开白宫 那个完全在掌控中的新闻简报室
...outside the controlled environment of the White House Press Briefing Room...
也是巴特勒班底 独一无二的女王茜洁葛瑞女士
...is the one and only queen of the Bartlet spinners, Miss C.J. Cregg.
欢迎回到节目 -是我的荣幸泰勒
Welcome back. - Always a pleasure, Taylor...
不过如果你认为我们的简报室 是完全在掌控中的环境
...but if you think the briefing room's controlled...
那你去控制 一百名饥渴若狂的记者看看
...try controlling 100 hungry reporters.
如果要说我是什么女王的话 那我要更大的办公室
And if I'm queen of anything, I want a bigger office.
茜洁把总统想加税的秘密计划 说来给我们听听
Okay, C.J., tell us about the president's secret plan to raise taxes.
我也想不过那是秘密 他还没告诉我
I'd love to, but it's so secret, he hasn't told me.
我是指一个想要提高百分之五十的 秘密委员会
I'm talking about a secret commission that wants a 50-percent...
首先那也不是什么秘密委员会
First of all, it's not a secret commission...
这份报告刚从美♥联♥社♥报导出来 所以我们双方才能得知
...the report was just released on the AP wire, how we both found out...
我保证总统还没听过
...and I promise, the president hasn't heard of it.
是要求他加税
It's gonna ask him to raise taxes.
是针对降低青少年抽烟议题的 一些建议
Among their recommendations to reduce teenage smoking...
有提高十七分钱的 -是百分之五十就是我刚才说的
...they suggest a 17-cent increase in... - That's 50 percent. That's what I said.
对小小的运算一下 十七分钱相当于百分之五十
Yes, 17 pennies does equal 50 percent in this little math problem.
这是没办法阻止青少年抽烟的 -提高售价应可减少需求
That won't stop teens from smoking. - A raised price should reduce demand...
不过更重要的是 我们一年可增加三十四亿税收
...but more importantly, we'll raise $3.4 billion a year.
五年就是一百六十亿
That's 16 billion over five years...
这笔资金就可以买♥♥光全美 百分之七十五的烟农
...which can buy out 75 percent of American tobacco farmers.
补贴给他们不种烟草的代价 -如果我们减少
Pay them not to grow tobacco. - If we reduce...
我们这位总统难道 都没有收到跟他唱反调的提议吗?
Has this president met a handout he didn't like?
他还想付钱给谁?
Who else does he wanna pay?
他不知道我们的预算赤字 已经够头大了吗?
Does he not realize the budget deficit is large enough?
他认为在我们崩溃之前 我们还能忍♥受多少税捐?
How much taxation does he think we can stand before we break?
我们这位总统忘了当初我国 就是为了抗税才建国的吗?
Has this president forgotten that this country was founded during a tax revolt?
他在想什么? -你喜欢我回答哪个?
What does he think? - Which is your favorite?
如果你有要我回答的话
If you want me to answer...
得了我们都知道他没遇过 他不喜欢的增税案
We know he hasn't met a tax increase he didn't like.
如果你不要回答 我们就换到下个主题
If you don't wanna answer, we'll move on.
这是来自德拉格网站的新消息
This is new, from the Drudge Report...
德拉格报导的我来念:
...Matt Drudge's website, and I'm reading:
星期天的《时代杂♥志♥》 将刊出一篇针对
"The Sunday Times Magazine will run an in-depth profile...
因性丑闻而下台的
... of former vice president John Hoynes...
前副总统何尼斯的深度报导
...who resigned as a result of a sex scandal.
何尼斯跟《时代杂♥志♥》合作 接受无所不谈的采访
Hoynes cooperated with The Times, in a tell-all interview...
将会透漏巴特勒总统
...in which he revealed that President Bartlet...
曾经想说服他留任 茜洁这是真的吗?
...tried to talk him into staying in office. " Is that true, C.J.?
我 -总统有想要掩盖这件事?
I... - Was the president trying to cover up?
我无法针对每一个网站做回答 -他有叫何尼斯别下台?
I can't respond to every website... - Did he tell Hoynes not to resign?
我还没看到这篇报导 -有或没有?
I haven't read the article... - Yes or no?
我不参与他私人的对话
I'm not privy to his private conversations.
得了这是很基本的东西
Come on, this is pretty basic.
有因为何尼斯可能逃过一劫 而叫他留下吗?
Was Hoynes told to stick around because he could beat the rap?
我真的无法对此发言
I really can't comment on that.
这就是你的答案? 你的答案就是“不予置评”
That's your answer? Your answer is "no comment. "
好我们得进广♥告♥了
All right, we gotta go to a break.
下次我们还有更多白宫新闻秘书 茜洁葛瑞的专访
When we come back, more with White House Press Secretary C.J. Cregg.
这段专访很棒茜洁 做得好
That was a great segment, C.J. Good job.
她回来了没? -卡萝说就快了
Is she back yet? - Carol said any minute now.
在哪里开会? -罗斯福厅被预订了
Where is this meeting? - The Roosevelt Room is booked...
抱歉不过全美产联劳联组织的 十五位代表在这里不很舒适
...and I'm sorry, but 15 AFL-CIO union reps aren't gonna be comfortable here.
是谁在罗斯福厅? -基地关闭委员会
Who's got the Roosevelt Room? - The Base Closing Commission.
我们有弄到一张桌子和折叠椅 -折叠椅
We're getting a table and folding chairs. - Folding chairs.
嘿托比 -嘿汤姆
Hey, Toby. - Hey, Tom.
感谢你拨空见我们 -哪里的话雪力
Thanks for making time to see us. - No problem, Shelly.
各位不好意思我来迟了
Hey, everybody, sorry I'm late.
嘿
Hey.
我们暂时找不到一间 够大的会议室所以
We're having a bit of a problem finding a room big enough for us to meet, so...
等我一下交给我来处理好吗? 我马上
...why don't I work on that for just one minute? I'll be...
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
需要我帮你们拿点什么吗?
So can I get you anything?
水或咖啡?
Water or coffee?
嘿你还好吗?
Hey. How you doing?
你也看到节目了 你觉得我的表现如何?
You saw it. How do you think I am?
你被偷袭了 -我简直像外行的
You got blindsided. - I looked amateur.
我现在就要一份 《时代杂♥志♥》的发刊前副本
I need an advance copy of The Times Magazine now.
我试过了星期四才会有
I tried. They don't come out till Thursday.
我们拿到后里奥和总统也要
Leo and the president want copies.
德拉格说是哪个人写的文章?
Who does Drudge say wrote the article?
葛雷布洛克 -巴黎分社的?
Greg Brock. - From the Paris bureau?
他没欠我人情 -要打电♥话♥给他吗?
He doesn't owe me. - Want him on the phone?
好 -班在一线等
Yeah. - And I've got Ben holding on line one.
我现在没办法跟班谈
I cannot talk to Ben right now.
那篇五千字文章 德拉格大约泄漏了五十个字
Drudge leaked maybe 50 words out of what's a 5000-word article...
我们就七荤八素了
...and we're on the ropes.
我接通葛雷布洛克的语♥音♥信箱了 -我来留言
I've got Greg Brock's voicemail. - I'll do it.
嗨葛雷我是茜洁葛瑞
Hi, Greg, it's C.J. Cregg.
自从你加入白宫的媒体团队之后 我一直想请你吃个中饭
I've been meaning to buy you lunch since you joined the White House press corps.
这是我们的传统 嗯其实是我一直想建立的传统
It's a little tradition we have. Well, one I'm trying to start, actually.
所以你何不打电♥话♥给我 我们可以
So why don't you give me a call, and we'll...
你了解我为什么打电♥话♥给你 尽快跟我联络好吗?
...you know exactly why I'm calling. Get back to me fast, will you?
你确定你要处理这件事? -对
Are you sure you wanna handle this? - Yeah.
好
Okay.
得了拜托 怎么给我基地关闭委员会
Come on. Please, anything but the Base Closing Commission...
这种天底下最无趣
...the most ridiculously boring...
我需要你跟他们坐在一起 确保他们
I need you with them, make sure they...
等一下这是合法的吗?
Wait a minute. Is this, like, even legal?
完全合法
It's perfectly legal.
他们不都是独♥立♥作业的?
Aren't they supposed to be independent?
对国会也是 不过我们得说服他们
Yeah, so's Congress, and we talk to them.
听好我需要你确保
Look, I need you to make sure...
这个委员会针对该关闭哪些军事基地
...the recommendations the commission gives the president...
剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表